Fine Line

By sadlydols

Tanner Logan is the heartthrob of the university, being the top pitcher the school has ever seen. Yet the coa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23
24
25.
26.
27
28
29.
30.
Epilogue
50k?!
Letter
Instagram
70k?!!
90k?!
Besties!!!
100k?
Hey!
Besties

5.

20K 358 261
By sadlydols

Tanner.

The party had already started. As I see Olivia and Kenzie come in. I was hoping to see Chase but she really didn't come.  That girl is going to  have a damn good time!

"Yo Tanner come take a shot." Davis shouts

"Hold on, gotta make a call." I grin walking out of the house.

I gotta make it sound real. I know I'm about to tell a little fib, but like I don't care we've been studying for almost a week and she never hangs. My finger presses on "tutor girl" it rings three times before she picks up.

Chase; Tanner?

Me: yeah, look I have a problem and I kind of need you here I don't know who too call about it because you are smart and shit.

Chase: yeah, can we go over the problem Monday?

Me: please! Please! I legit will get on my knees right now...I need you to come and help me. PLEASE don't make me take my zip up back.

Chase: oh my gosh, fine I'm coming but you are not getting this jacket back it's my new favorite thing because it's hella comfortable.

Me: okay, okay hurry before I burn this fucking book.

I hear her gasp.

Chase; I shall hurry, DONT take it out on the book!

Chase;

I can't believe his stupid self decided too do his homework without my help. The whole point of me tutoring him is helping him, not him trying to do it on his own...wait idiot that is the whole point. As I hop into my Uber, I think about my book I was so into. I never let anyone interrupt me, but I guess I felt sorry for the dude.

As the Uber pulled up to the house, I realized I have been lie too. I am an idiot their was never an issues, it was the fucking party. The Uber pulled off and I see the tall brunette man coming towards me.

He was wearing a blue NY cap, grey sweatshirt, blue jeans, and air forces. He was wearing his hood on his cap. Wow he looks actually attractive. Shaking my thought of how good he looks, I remember why I was so mad right now.

"You dressed for my emergency, good." An evil smirk appears on his face.

"Noooo, I was wearing this while reading." Rolling my eyes.

"So you wear a white crop top, and silk black leggings and a sweater?" He checks me out "because that's kinda of hot I hope you're wearing a bra because..."

"Don't you finish that sentence, I am going to walk back to my apartment."

"Chase Morgan, no come on I'll watch out for you plus you are sorta one of us at the moment enjoy it." Tanner takes hold of my hand pulling me into the house.

Music was blasting, I wanted to throw up everyone was drinking, dancing, and making out. I hated it, all of it! So fucking loud. Ugh people actually enjoy this.

"CHASE CHASE!" I hear Olivia sequels

"Is she..."

"A little tipsy yes, but Max, Davis and I have been keeping an eye on her." He whispers

My heart, that does make me happy. Maybe they are good. Olivia hugs me tight, and I could smell the alcohol on her breath. Oh lord no. She needs gum or a mint.

"Livy, girl are going to make it?" I asked

"Of course, I am happy to see you here!" She jumps up and down taking hold of my hands.

"Olivia, you have to stop going away!" A guy yells, thank goodness it was Max.

"She has tried to take her shirt off because she got too hot." He rolls his eyes "these guys were waiting but I threaten to beat their asses."

"Good, ill join you."

Men are disgusting! Not all but enough!

"Come on, come play beer bong." Tanner locks our fingers again pulling me over to a group.

A little buffed blonde hair guy, was standing with Carson.

"Who is the hottie?" The guy asked

"Davis no, that is my hometown friend and Tanner tutor." Carson says

"Sorry, but she hot no denying it." Davis winks at me.

"Okay, enough you ready to loose?" Tanner grins rubbing his hands together.

"What do I do?"

"Dude, your partner doesn't even know what beer bong is?" Davis asks

"No, bitch I don't do these parties scenes." Raising my eyebrow at him.

Davis throws his hands up, Carson just laughed. Pulling my sweater off, I toss it at Evans. "I'm gonna beat your ass Davis."

Tanner throws the first bong ball and it swirls into the cup. Carson picks it up downing the beer. "Ooo!" He bounces the ball and it lands in a cup.

"Drink bitch." Carson laughs pointing at Tanner

Tanner downs the beer so fast I didn't even notice he was handing me the ball. "If you nail this you get too pick out next study place."

"Deal." I toss the ball and it actually goes in. I squealed and Tanner puts his hand up, but I just poke it. "Drink up bitch." I point towards Davis.

"I like this bitch." He remarks before the blonde downs the beer.

Twenty minutes later, I am sorta buzzed. I never leave Tanner side, and I know that seems annoying as fuck but hell my besties are enjoying theirselves.

"Tanner, I want jello." I lean into him.

"Okay, we have jello-shots."

"Ohhh my goodnessss, please take one with me." Clapping my hands.

"Okay, okay come on plus you won our first game so let's go." Tanner holds my hand again he does this any time we leave a room. I like it, it's a warm feeling.

Tanner.

I don't know why I keep grabbing her hand? Like she can walk beside without me taking a hold of her hand. I still didn't feel like something happening too her. I know the team would never, but the other idiots here hell no.

As we reach the kitchen, I see Landon and Carter they were laughing with Max, AJ, Olivia and Kenzie.

"There is the Ace!" Carter yells

"Holy shit, baby you came." Kenzie jumps into her arms.

"I know, who am I." Chase giggles

Kenzie hops off her, going back to AJ side.

"We came for the jello!" Chase throws her hands up.

"Yes Jell-O shots!" Olivia sequels

We all take one, god Chase is going to hate me in the morning. I know she is, but her having a good time maybe will let her relax around me. She so teacher bitch when she tutors me.

Chase arm thuds into my arm, when a song starts to play. "Dude this my jam, let's go dance!"

Olivia, and Kenzie pull her from my side into the other room. I never thought she would dance to the song "somebody" by Natalie La Rose honestly I wanna see how she dances.

"So you and tutor girl, you always have your hand in hers when you both come into a room." Carter wiggles his eyebrows

"Dude, come on this her first party ever like this just popping that Cherry ya know." Shrugging my shoulders.

"We will see in a couple of months, now let's go dance." AJ wraps his arm around my neck "because there is hot women dancing to a song that well they have to move their hips.

As we head into the other room, Mitch from the football team had his hands on her. Oh fuck no, them football guys only want to fuck and throw. Not happening to Chase she is way too good for his bitch ass.

Chase gaze met mine, and soon she was running into my arms. I catch her, looking towards Mitch flicking him off. Fucker.

"Tanny, can we dance?" Chase is all bubbly and I love it. As she slides off my body, my hands automatically hold onto her waist as she turns away from me. Rocking her hips, oh I can't wait to tell sober Chase what she did.

"Dude you can't steal my dance partner." Mitch says walking up too us.

"Fuck off Mitch, she obviously found someone better."

See football players are use to getting what they want, but this isn't happening if Chase wants to sober fine but she is not fully sober or fully drunk. I am not letting Mitch do shit too her.

"Come on baby, we were having fun." Mitch grabs her arm, pulling her from me.

Big mistake.

The music stopped and Max, Evans, AJ, and Davis were standing beside me.

"Get the fuck out of here." I was in his fucking face.

"I was just messing." Mitch says

"I don't think so Mitch, like Tanner said get the fuck out of here." Davis cracked his knuckles.

"Aurora, Olivia, Kenzie get Chase upstairs now." Evans says "we do not need you guys to see what is going to happen."

Most of Mitch guys had stood behind him. I am not scared of them, yeah they have broader shoulders and know how to tackle people...but we don't fucking play when it comes to women at our parties.

As the girls leave going upstairs I knew that I was going to either hurry and beat his ass, or hurl upstairs to check on Chase. Lucky Mitch backed down.

"Pussy bitch!" Evans yells as they left.

I hate most of the football players. They are animals for no reason at all.

————

A/n; would you guys like me to make a aesthetic for every player? On TikTok?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
340K 9.5K 48
"'Bye.' I say after Edwin's kiss. He gives me a small smile that honestly looks more like a grimace. It makes me a little uncomfortable having him ki...
48M 2.5M 68
|| Available in book stores!! || watty award 2017 winner! || Becca's life takes a thrilling turn when she pretends to date Brett Wells, the most pop...
27.7K 1.9K 12
A beloved football player must find his anonymous hater to clear his name. ⋆☆⋆ Jake Tanner is a lover, not a fighter. Attractive, charming and popula...