The Bandana Code (Jalex)

By TheVampireBookWorm

Alex and Jack work their way through the different colours of The Bandana Code and catch a few feels in the p... More

A Little Background Before We Begin
Red: Fisting
Pale Blue: Blow Job
Fushia: Spanking
White: Hand Job
Brown (Except It's Really Holstein: Prostate Milking)
Yellow: Watersports
Black: BDSM
Rust: Riding
Brown Corduroy: Student/Teacher
Robins Egg Blue: 69
Beige: Rimming
Light Pink: Dildos
Black Velvet: Video
Red And White Gingham: Park Sex
Mauve: Navel
Maroon: Piquerism
Magenta: Armpit
Gold: Threesome
Aqua: Water
Grey: Bondage
Orange: Anything Goes
White Velvet: Voyeurism
Grey Flannel: Suit
Hunters Green: Age Play
Navy: Vanilla
Charcoal: Latex
Navy Velvet: Masturbation
Lavender: Drag
Purple: Piercing

Teal: Cock And Ball Torture

481 7 1
By TheVampireBookWorm

Alex bit his lip as he settled on his bed, shopping bags dropping at his feet as he searched for one in particular. Lisa had dragged him shopping so he'd treated himself to a few special toys.

He found the bag he was looking for and carefully retrieved the first box. He slowly opened it up, retrieving the instruction booklet.

It was nothing complicated, a few wires, two pairs of electrodes and a power box. That didn't mean he didn't want to be fully familiar with how it worked, especially since he knew Jack was going to have questions and probably require some persuasion.

"Hey, Alex!"

His bedroom door swung inwards, and he was immediately shoving the box back in the bag and trying to look inconspicuous as Rian walked in. "Dude!" He complained causing Rian to frown.
"What?"
"There's this thing called knocking. You should try it." Rian just rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you're doing anything!"
"I could have been! You didn't know that before you came in."
"You've been in all of five minutes, if that, and you were alone. There was no way you would have had the chance to start anything yet." Alex knew he wasn't gonna win this.

"What do you want?" He huffed instead causing his roommate to smirk.
"Just checking you're still coming tonight." Right Josh's gig.

"Of course, I'm coming. This battle of the band's thing is important for them, I wouldn't miss that." Rian gave a satisfied nod.
"Good. I didn't know if you'd remembered what with all your obsessing over Jack." Alex rolled his eyes.
"I do not obsess."
"Sure you don't. Just don't take forever to get dressed, we've got to be there on time tonight. They take the number of people there to see the bands into account when making final decisions." Alex just gave a silent nod.

The second he was gone Alex was pulling the instruction booklet back out and taking a breath to calm the excited fluttering in his stomach. He had to be fully educated before he saw Jack later so he could be extra persuasive.

                                     ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・───

Alex smiled softly to himself as they joined the queue outside the small club. This was the place he and Jack had met whilst watching one of You Me At Six's shows just over a year prior. How things had changed since then.

They headed in and Zack and Jack were already standing against the side wall with the perfect view of the stage. Rian and Alex got drinks from the bar before joining them.

"Hey, Babe." Alex greeted casually as they reached them, leaning in, and pecking his cheek. Jack smiled warmly, wrapping his arm around his waist as Alex came to stand beside him. Rian was instantly making gagging noises whilst Zack pulled a face of mock disgust. Jack rolled his eyes at them whilst Alex stuck out his tongue.

Jack balked when he noticed the teal bandana tied just below Alex's right knee. Holy fucking shit he can't be serious.

He didn't know where to start processing that one, he'd never even considered cock and ball torture before.

Without his volition, Jack's mind began to fill with images of Alex tied to the bed with his ass in the air and his legs spread, totally vulnerable and under Jack's control. God the things he could do.

He quickly had to stop that line of thought where it was. He'd end up giving himself a boner at this rate and they still had a long evening of bands ahead of them before they could even think about heading home. God damn, he was excited.

Alex shuddered as he felt Jack's hot breath against his ear. "You really are a masochistic little slut, aren't you?" Alex bit his lip, barely managing to keep his breathing under control. "Yes Sir. I love it when you hurt me." Jack groaned softly in response.

The evening seemed to drag on and on as both of them struggled with their desire to get back to Alex's and play and the expectation that they be good friends and stick around to the end of the night to see if You Me At Six won the competition. They both knew they'd never hear the end of it if they left early.

"Wow, didn't think you two would have made it this long." Josh joked as the band joined them after their set. Luckily there were only two bands left to play. "Oh, come on, let's not pretend like they haven't screwed in the bathroom already." Alex rolled his eyes and Jack barked out a surprised laugh. "Have a little class Helyer."

Max sent him a smirk. "Are we just going to pretend like the first time I met you didn't involve you almost walking into me after stumbling out of a cubicle after some blonde dude?" Jack laughed harder as Alex blushed. "People change."
"Oh please, the only thing that's changed is the fact it's one guy every night instead of different ones." Alex officially gave up.

The final two bands sucked which was a pretty big disappointment in Alex's opinion. Sure, it meant You Me At Six were all but guaranteed the win but it made it even harder to ignore his urges when he didn't have a good distraction.

"Alright, how long's it gonna take them to decide?" He asked as soon as the lights were up after the last band. Matt shrugged. "Takes as long as it takes," Dan informed him unhelpfully. He gave a sigh before excusing himself and heading to the bathroom.

He took some time to calm himself before exiting the stall. He really needed to get himself together if he was going to survive the rest of the evening.

He gasped in shock as he felt a hand grip onto his wrist. He spun around and found Jack leant against the wall smirking.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." He exclaimed as he pulled his wrist free and approached the sink. He heard footsteps and then Jack's arms were snaking around his waist from behind.

He hummed in approval as Jack's lips brushed the skin of his neck. "I cannot wait to get you home." He purred causing Alex to shudder. "The things I'm gonna do to you." Alex's breath caught in his throat.

"I got some new toys for us to play with." He could feel Jack smirking against his skin. "Oh, you are a naughty little boy."

He continued to brush his lips over Alex's skin, and he could feel himself starting to get excited.

"This is exactly why everyone thinks we fuck in bathrooms." He mumbled causing Jack to chuckle. "Well, I did suck your dick in that bar bathroom that one time." Alex released a breathy laugh, shaking his head as he pulled away and headed to the hand drier. Jack was going to be the death of him.

They ended up staying slightly later than planned since they had to celebrate the band's win but finally Alex found himself walking through his front door with an eager Jack in tow.

"Can you two try and keep it down, please? I have work tomorrow." Rian complained with a slight huff as he closed the door behind the trio. Alex rolled his eyes as Jack saluted him. "Ay, ay captain." Rian gave a slight huff but was obviously trying not to laugh.

The second Alex's bedroom door was closed Jack was pinning him against the wall in a heated embrace. Both of them kissed eagerly, pouring all the pent-up desperation they'd been feeling all night long into it. It went beyond desire at this point, it was a physical need.

"Strip for me," Jack instructed, forcing himself to step back away from the older boy. Alex was quick to oblige. Jack's eyes raked over him the second he was bare, and Alex couldn't help but smirk at the way they immediately darkened.

"You shaved for this," Jack noted with surprise as he eyed Alex's freshly bald balls. Alex gave a casual shrug as he tried to appear calmer than he felt. "Didn't want hair getting in the way of the fun." Jack chuckled, shaking his head softly but accepting the answer. This was going to be a good night.

"Why don't you show me these new toys of yours."

Alex grinned and headed over to the desk where the small shopping bag sat, immediately handing them over for Jack to inspect.

The bag contained some basics for cock and ball torture. A small flogger which would give Jack better accuracy, a cuff to keep Alex's balls in place, a sensation cream that went from hot to cold and an E-stim unit.

Jack's eyes widened in shock when he realised what he was holding. "You... want me to electrocute your balls?" He said after a tense moment of silence. Alex gave a small, nervous shrug. "I wanna try it yeah." Jack hesitated.

"Is that... safe?" Jack asked sending him a concerned look.
"Of course it's safe. Just keep the electrodes below the waist so the electricity doesn't travel too near the heart." Jack wasn't convinced.

"They wouldn't sell it if it wasn't safe Jack." Alex tried to reason. "You can read through the instruction manual if you want." He added despite it being an obvious mood kill.

Jack hesitated before giving a soft sigh. "How about we try the other stuff first and then maybe if I feel confident enough, we can try that a bit later," Jack suggested, he would rather not waste time reading a user manual. Alex gave a nod. "Sounds fair."

Jack gave a wicked smirk as he removed his jacket, laying it casually over the back of the chair. "Well in that case... you better get on your hands and knees on that bed."

Once Jack was in nothing but his boxers, he turned to find Alex ready and waiting for him.

He fought hard against the urge to turn around and look as he heard Jack moving around behind him. He wanted whatever was about to happen to be a surprise, but he also wanted to ensure he was actually doing something.

He gasped in shock when Jack suddenly appeared beside him, gently taking hold of his wrists so he could cuff them together. He then grabbed at Alex's ankles, pulling them further apart and connecting them to either end of a spreader bar before connecting the handcuff to the bar so he was slumped forward awkwardly. He could already tell this was going to be good.

"Now, do you want a safe word or are we going to use the traffic light system?" Jack asked, running a hand down Alex's spine, and causing him to shudder. "Traffic light system works." He was never much good at thinking of words that were obscure enough to use as safe words.

He released a soft gasp as Jack took a firm grip of his balls, securing the cuff in place. "Don't want them running for cover now do we?" He joked as Alex bit his lip with excitement, Jack's hand was cold, and it was making him feel all tingly. He couldn't wait to get into this properly.

There was a moment of tense silence as Jack continued to move around behind him. Alex was pretty sure he was doing it on purpose.

Suddenly there was a light thwack and Alex was jolting as a sharp stinging sensation shot through him. He moaned loudly as he felt the throb in every inch of his cock, his back arched as much as it could within the limits of the restraints and his toes curled.

"You like that slut?" Jack teased.
"Yes Sir. So good." Alex moaned. He loved the way it hurt, it felt so damn good.

There was a long moment of nothing before the sting was back full force. Jack provided a quick succession of beats sending a wave of almost pins and needles like tingles up his spine as his cock throbbed desperately for more. He was hooked.

Jack continued his assault randomly, keeping Alex in a permanent state of eager anticipation. It felt like the pleasure was rippling outwards through his body from his balls and making his brain fuzzy. Kind of like being high but so much better.

The flogging stopped and Alex strained his ears, desperately trying to figure out what Jack was up to next. That couldn't be it surely? Jack wasn't just gonna give up so quickly... right?

Alex gasped in shock as he felt Jack's cool hand against his skin once more. "Let's see what this stuff does." He mused and Alex could hear the smirk in his voice as Jack began to massage in the sensation cream. This was going to be interesting.

Alex released a soft moan of approval as he felt it begin to warm. It felt pleasant, not unlike self-warming lube, but as it began to get hotter and hotter Alex began to squirm. It was bordering on unpleasant and sending a sharp pulsing sensation through him. He moaned loudly causing Jack to chuckle.

"Is that good slut?"

Before Alex could respond the hot suddenly turned cold drawing a sharp gasp from Alex. It hurt in a similar way to grabbing a hot coffee mug with cold hands did but the fact that it was on his balls had his dick twitching and had all kinds of crazy signals shooting through him. It was making the brain fuzz even more intense.

Jack watched with amazement as Alex squirmed. He was releasing the most delicious noises and it had his dick straining hard against his boxers. There was already a wet patch from the precum, and Alex wasn't fairing much better, thin white lines trailing down his stomach. It was so hot.

He was so helpless, so desperate and needy. Jack could do anything he wanted to him right now and Alex wouldn't be able to stop him even if he wanted to. He'd never felt so damn powerful before.

Alex practically screamed when he felt the flogger collide with his balls once more. The combination between the pulse of pain and the stabbing tingle of the hot-cold switch was far too much yet not enough all at once and Alex didn't know which way to react.

His foggy brain was left dazed and confused and he felt like he was losing his grip on reality as he sunk further into the bottomless pit of pleasure. It felt so good so why should he fight it?

He was vaguely aware of Jack's voice from behind him, but he couldn't focus on the words. They couldn't be that important right? Surely if they were then they'd make sense. He simply moaned in response, hoping it would be enough to satisfy Jack as he floated among the clouds.

Alex wasn't sure if his eyes were open or closed, he couldn't even feel his body or the bed beneath him. Sure, he knew it was there, but he couldn't actually feel it. He should probably be concerned by that, but how could he possibly be concerned by anything when he felt this good?

Alex wasn't sure how long he floated in the little pocket universe of pure ecstasy that he'd discovered, but the next thing he was aware of was the fact he was wrapped up like a burrito in a blanket.

He slowly peeled his eyes open and was a little surprised to find he was laid on his bed in his bedroom which looked exactly the same as it always had. Huh... okay then.

He was acutely aware of the unpleasant sticky feeling of cum drying on his stomach and the fact someone was pressed up against him firmly.

Fingers were carding slowly through his hair, and he slowly rolled over to find Jack laid their humming quietly to himself. "Hey, you." He smiled, voice soft and gentle like he was talking to a frightened animal. "Welcome back."

Alex opened his mouth to respond but found his throat was suddenly tight. The intensity of the situation had all his emotions suddenly crashing down on him and he couldn't talk for crying.

Startled, Jack was instantly pulling him into a hug. He held him tight as he mumbled soothing things into his hair. This was quite frankly the last reaction he'd been expecting from the older lad.

Alex didn't even know why he was crying. He felt good, a little dazed maybe but he was still tingling with the last tendrils of his euphoric high. It had all just been so intense, and his body didn't seem to know another way to express that.

Thankfully he soon calmed down, pulling away from Jack as he wiggled his arm free and scrubbed at his face furiously. Well, that's embarrassing.

"Hey, baby, talk to me. You okay?" Jack asked, concern written all over his face. Alex gave a nod and a weak smile. "Yeah, sorry. I just... it was all just so intense. I loved it; it was so good I just... I don't even know." He gave a small laugh, shaking his head.

Jack smiled with relief, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead. He was just glad he was coherent again.

"Come on." He said as he sat up, pulling Alex with him. "Let's get some sustenance in you." Alex just nodded wordlessly. A drink definitely sounded good, and food would probably help with the weak feeling he had going on.

He smiled softly as Jack presented him with a Gatorade, a sandwich, and a Hershey bar. It was exactly what he needed. He drained half the bottle in a few large gulps before unwrapping the chocolate bar. He was craving something sweet.

"You changed." He noted as his eyes ran over Jack, his brain finally registering the fact that he was now in a pair of Alex's sweatpants instead of just his boxers. "Yeah well, I didn't fancy sitting around in a pair of sticky boxers."

Alex smirked softly. "Couldn't resist jerking off whilst I was out of it huh?" Jack rolled his eyes.
"I'm offended that you think so little of me." Alex just raised an amused eyebrow. "I'll have you know that I didn't have to touch myself because I came completely untouched watching you lose yourself." Alex didn't know whether to laugh or be impressed.

"We didn't try e-stim." Alex pouted slightly causing Jack to snort.
"Alex I couldn't in good conscience do that to you. You were barely conscious, I had to draw the line." Alex gave a small sigh but nodded. He got it but that didn't mean he wasn't a little disappointed.

Jack leaned across once more and kissed his cheek. "Next time." He promised, making Alex smile just a little.

"Now eat up. When you're done, I'll run you a bath." Alex wasn't exactly a big fan of baths. "Honestly I just want to sleep." He was starting to feel utterly exhausted.

Jack sent him a small knowing smile. "It won't take long, but you need to wash. Besides, it'll help you relax and will keep you warm which will do you good in the long run." Alex supposed he did have a point.

"Alright fine. But only if you join me." How could Jack possibly say no to that? "Sounds perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
630 6 19
Jack is 17, dealing with Anxiety, Depression, and Problems with his parents, his problems started to take over his lIfe. Everything was crumbling u...
20K 786 37
Everyone says that college years are the best years in one's life and Alex has been waiting for it since he was a freshman in high school. After mee...
12K 691 13
Jack Barakat of All Time Low gets into a fight with his long time boyfriend, which ends in him being kicked out of their apartment and needing a plac...