scarred//myg

By vi-writes

"did you know before?" you looked up and his eyes met yours. you tried to look at his eyes instead of the sca... More

author's note :)
aesthetics
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
epilogue
bonus: i
bonus: ii
bonus: iii
bonus: iv
bonus: v
author's note :')
happy new year!
hi :)

vii

3K 157 9
By vi-writes

[this takes place months later :)]

"Yes, welcome, here, sorry-- take a seat." Taehyung sighed as he cleaned up all of your sewing stuff, clearing the coffee table and couches.

"I'm not gonna sit on a pin, am I?" Namjoon joked. Taehyung laughed and shook his head, gesturing to the small couch. Both princes took a seat, sitting straight.

Taehyung fixed his posture as he cradled your tin of sewing stuff, one of many. "I'm so sorry, we didn't know you were coming-- I'll go wake her up," he rushed out quickly, embarrassed.

"She isn't awake?" Namjoon asked, checking the time. Your brother sighed.

"She teaches some of the little girls in the village and one's birthday was last night and she threw them a party so cleaning u--" Taehyung cut his own rambling off. "I'll just go get her."

He bowed before quickly entering your room, closing the door behind him. Stacking your cookie tin on top of another, he ran to your bed. "Y/N!" he hissed.

You didn't even budge.

"Pumpkin-- y/n, wake up!" You groaned and rolled onto your stomach as he tugged on your shoulder. "Y/N, wake up--"

"Hm?" He sighed and pulled you up to sit against the wall due to your lack of a headboard. "Wha--"

"They're here," he whispered as you rubbed your eyes.

"Who-- Mrs. Lanford's grandkids?" He shook his head. "I made lemonade yesterday, it's in the fri--"

"The princes, pumpkin-- get up." You frowned as he pulled your sheets off of you.

"Why?" He shrugged. "Both of them?" He hummed.

"Get dressed okay-- Ill go out there."

You got ready snd made yourself look presentable before taking a deep breath. It was almost eleven. They probably thought you were so lazy.

"Good morning?" you said with a small smile. Your room was right where the living room was so you simply stepped out and closed the door behind you, leaning against it a little.

"Good morning, y/n, sleep well?" You nodded at Namjoon and watched Yoongi look around your house. You sighed-- it was a little messy.

"Here," Taehyung's said, coming back in with two steaming cups of tea. "Sorry-- the kettle takes a while." The princes shook their heads and took the tea. You watched them sip.

"What brings you here?" you asked politely. Namjoon cleared his throat and set the teacup down.

"The wedding," Yoongi said, going back to the tea. It was good-- the perfect blend of, he wasn't sure what, but a flower for sure.

"Oh," you said. "Like--"

"Your wedding, yes," Namjoon said with a smile. You heard quiet bickering outside looked over at your door. Ah, so these idiots knew they'd be coming today and didn't tell you.

"Oh, I see," Taehyung said, sitting down on the opposite armchair. Gosh, your furniture didn't even match; this was so embarrassing.

"Since everything with my wedding is finally over, we were thinking we could get started on planning yours." You swallowed. "That way we can have the wedding at least by next year."

At least?

"That sounds good, yeah, pumpkin?" You nodded slowly.

"Ye-yeah."

You were silent for a moment. All fo you-- the princes sipping quietly, both of them enjoying the tea while you and Tae stole glances at each other. You told him with your eyes to talk again and he glared at you. What was he supposed to say?

Thankfully, Namjoon spoke up. "Could I have some sugar for the tea? It's a little too bitter for my liking." Taehyung stood.

"Of course, your highness--"

"No need for that, how many times do I have to tell you?" Namjoon said with a chuckle. Taehyung smiled. "We're family now."

"You don't usually add sugar to this kind of tea," you said. Namjoon looked at you, interested. "Maybe I'll add something sugary when I mix the leaves next time-- a natural sweetener, I think, would be nice," you rambled to yourself. Tae glared at you as he walked back with the jar of sugar.

"You made this?" Yoongi asked. You looked up.

"Yes, I crushed the leaves and mixed them," you said quietly. He nodded to himself and went back to drinking. He didn't add any sugar.

"Hm." You swallowed and watched as he took his lips away from the mug, pulling them into a straight line. Nothing any different from the usual.

He said something but you frowned, not having heard him from being startled to see his lips move. "Pardon?"

"You don't have to," he repeated. You blinked.

"Make tea?"

"Marry me." You stared at him for a moment and he looked up to meet your gaze. You held it as you thought.

You could say no, you really could.

"That's okay," you said. He kept your stare. "The same goes for you you as well."

"I know."

You both finally looked away.

"Well then," Namjoon began, clapping his hands together, "I think we can start with picking a date and getting the guests and everything sorted out." You nodded. "Mostly everything venue-related will be covered at the palace but I figure we should discuss that later."

"I'm so sorry, I've got work in about an hour and I didn't know you were com--" Joon chuckled.

"Of course, it was our fault for showing up unannounced-- we can definitely have this conversation in the coming weeks." You gave him a smile and he stood, setting the mug down. Yoongi stirred it a bit before taking his last sip.

You watched as he stared into the cup for a moment. Namjoon turned to Taehyung and you quickly slipped away for a second.

"Should we come in the afternoons, would that work better?" Taehyung shook his head.

"I work noon to evening but if we set a time ahead I can always take days off." Namjoon shook his head.

"Oh no, we can work around your schedule."

"That's alright, I'm sure you both are also extremely busy." Yoongi looked up just as you walked back in. "And this is my only sister's wedding-- I can miss a few days of work." You gave them a small smile before extending your arm out to Yoongi.

"You only need a little bit-- then you add hot water, of course, and let it steep for a few seconds." He stared at your hand, holding a little mesh bag of tea leaves. You quickly began to retract. "You probably don't make your own tea-- sorry, I just thought you might--"

"Thank you." He took the bag and stared at it before letting his arm drop to his side, the other hand sliding into his pocket.

"We'll be off then," Namjoon said, nodding his head and smiling, eyes squinting and dimples forming. You smiled back and walked them to the door, Taehyung right behind you.

You turned and smacked into his chest. "Tae--"

"You're getting married," he said, wrapping his arms around you. You patted his back.

"Nice observation-- let me go now." It took you a few seconds to realize he was crying. "Taehyung."

"And you're getting married to a prince." You pulled away from him a little and wiped at his face. "Stop," he mumbled.

"Don't cry."

"Mom and dad would be so happy," he whispered. You gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek.

"I know, so you should be too." He sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"I am-- it's just that you're leaving me." You rolled your eyes. You'd had this conversation a dozen times now.

"Taehyung."

"I'm gonna be here all by myself."

"Tae."

"I'm gonna be so lonely."

"Taehyung shut up and make me breakfast." He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I'm a good big brother." Your turn to roll your eyes. "I'm making you breakfast and it's-- almost noon."

"Pancakes please."

---

"Good morning, y/n!" You waved as you headed over with your basket.

"How's your morning been?" you asked. She smiled and began to pick out the vegetables you bought every week, taking the basket from you to do so.

"It's been okay-- the baby keeps me up all night." You laughed and she pointed to the asparagus. You nodded. "And how's that handsome brother of yours doing?" You rolled your eyes.

"He's fine, still annoying." She laughed and her husband came up behind her. You waved at the farmer. "Good morning, Mr. Ferguson!"

"Good morning, y/n." The grocer handed you the basket back as she began to figure out your total. "I've just picked strawberries; would you like a few for Taehyung?" You nodded.

"I was actually hoping to get a lot." They both raised their eyebrows.

"Don't you have a garden of your own?" You smiled. "Not that we don't want to give you any."

"No, no, Mrs. Lanford has a strawberry garden-- that's where we get them from." They both nodded. "But I plan on making a much larger strawberry pie this morning so I think I could use some extra."

"I'll be right out with a basket full." You thanked Mr. Ferguson as he headed back, and your favourite three-year-old emerged. "Hi, honey."

"Tae?" he asked, looking behind you; he'd always liked his brother more-- just because of the piggyback rides. You shook your head. "Got strawberry for Tae," he said, holding two sticky fingers up, a bitten strawberry between them. You smiled.

"You eat that one, I'm taking some home for him, okay?" Kaison nodded and you smiled.

"What's the big pie for?" Mrs. Ferguson asked, making conversation with you as you paid for your groceries. You still had a few more places to head after this, but she was always your first stop. "Something to do with your brother-in-law I presume." You smiled.

"Oh, not yet," you said with a smile and a shake of your head. "But yes, I take it everyone's heard the news then?" She nodded

"When'd you hear?" You smiled.

"I received a letter a few days ago." She nodded and Mr. F returned with another basket for you, this one full of strawberries. Kaison's eyes lit up.

"Berries!"

"I have more for you in the back, buddy-- those are for y/n."

"Her highness." You rolled your eyes and shook your head at them.

"It'll always be y/n to you guys." They smiled and you leaned down to give Kaison a hug. He pointed at the basket.

"For Tae," he said as you headed off. You nodded. "Pie for me?" You smiled.

"If I have extra strawberries left, I'll bring you a mini pie too."

~

an// i know this was a slight filler, im sorry :( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 19K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
167K 4.7K 33
This is my first story so please forgive me for grammer mistakes πŸ’œ I was a normal girl. From a pretty rich family but since I was a girl- I wasn't...
12.3K 394 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...
13.6K 2K 50
❝I went against the most important rule for a matchmaker; I fell for my client.❞ Where a guy visits a matchmaker shop and hires the matchmaker. Did t...