DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ฑ.

75 6 2
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki woke up, she found herself in a flower garden, she made her way past the tall bushes that were decorated with flowers and saw Akane.

He stretched out his arms with welcome and she ran towards him, Itsuki hugged him, "Akane!" She felt a warm yet cold liquid hit her face. When she looked up it was Kenji staring back down at her with blood dripping down his mouth, her eyes widened and she realized she was holding something, she slowly looked down and she realized she stabbed him, he coughed and smiled, "Itsuki, it hurts."

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing she said before her hair grew more and more and wrapped itself around her. It made her spin around and when it stopped she was facing Kazuko and Takashi. Kazuko and Takashi walked towards her and Itsuki tried to move but she couldn't. Vines wrapped around her feet, preventing her from moving and the two children started pointing and laughing at her.

They yelled, "You have the curse! You have the curse!" In a taunting tone like they were ridiculing her, Itsuki started hyperventilating, "Wh-What?"

The vines pulled her down and she was in the water, the vines were pulling her down all the way to the bottom, she reached up, trying to grab the light but it was pointless. Itsuki struggled for a bit then stopped, she watched the bright light eventually fade and she closed her eyes.

Once Itsuki woke up she heard screaming and a loud 'BOOM'!

Hanae ran into her room, "Darling!" She ran towards her, "What's happening?!" Itsuki yelled, trying to make sense of what she just heard and another bomb dropped shaking the ground. She was able to grab her umbrella before Hanae grabbed Itsuki's arm and they ran out of the house.

Another boom.

Hanae pushed Itsuki down and the debris flew everywhere, she whipped out her umbrella and shielded her and her mother, "Are you two alright!" Haru yelled as he ran toward the two, Itsuki smiled in relief and hugged her dad, "What's going on?" She asked, Haru looked down, "I don't know."

Then another bomb dropped on a house, more debris came flying at them before Itsuki could grab her umbrella a big sharp rock hit Itsuki in the forehead, carving a deep cut and almost knocking her out.

"Ah..." Itsuki winced and touched her forehead, her vision was blurry but she heard her mothers voice getting closer to her, "Itsuki, it's alright. Let's go to the underground shelter." She said softly and helped her up. Itsuki could see people desperately running to the shelter before them.

They were all sweating heavily, it was so hot and dry.

"Mizuko, you're so lucky." Itsuki said lowly, he was out on a mission, at least she knew he was safe but she remembered, "Hama." Itsuki looked around and didn't see her family anywhere, she ran away from her parents, "Itsuki where are you going?!" Haru shouted, Hanae reached her arm out for her, "I'm gonna find Hama!" She yelled back. A bomb fell right between Itsuki and her parents, the force made Itsuki fly back and hit her head on a tree.

Itsuki's slowly opened her eyes, she saw Kazuko standing before her, "Itsuki." She crouched down to her level and said her name again, "Itsuki." She blinked and she saw Shimizu, there was a high ringing in her ear and she got up sluggishly.

"Itsuki, your awake." He helped her up and Mizu appeared and hugged her, "Suki!" Itsuki struggled to pick him up but hugged him, "Mizu." She whispered and hugged him even tighter.

"Itsuki!" Hama smiled and ran over to her little sister, "I was looking for you." Itsuki said and Hama hugged her, "We have to get out of here, I mean out of the village, I know a way don't worry." She said, "What about our parents?" Itsuki asked, "They already know, they're taking the route too."

Hearing those words Itsuki sighed in relief.

"We're gonna get out of here alive alright? And I'm gonna open that flower shop." Hama put a hand on Itsuki's shoulder and smiled, Itsuki placed her hand on top of hers and had a smile of determination, "Okay!"

Another bomb.

Where are they coming from?

They're falling from the sky like rain droplets.

A bomb fell in front of them and a fire started, Mizu wailed and buried his head into Itsuki's shoulder.

Just like that three ninjas appeared and threw a smoke bomb onto the floor, blinding them.

Itsuki's head felt light and she could feel herself fall down.

Flowers.

Curse.

Green.

Fire.

Red.

Itsuki woke up. "Why do I keep on getting
knocked out?" She muttered, Mizu was still in her arms but Hama and Shimizu weren't there. It was getting dark but the fire replaced the sun. "Mizu..." She hugged her nephew and comforted them, and she heard a loud smack.

It alerted her and she got up and ran towards the noise, she saw Hama fighting off like ten rogues by herself, she looked amazing, so beautiful. There were already some bodies on the ground and Hama was clearly exhausted.

Itsuki his Mizu behind a bush and told him to stay put, "Hama!" Itsuki yelled, drawing attention to the rogues, some of them separated from fighting Hama and ran over to attack Itsuki.

Itsuki took a deep breath and attacked the rogues with her legs. Jumping, kicking, sweeping, anything. She was going to protect Mizu by all means. "Don't hurt her!" Hama yelled and she got angry, really angry. She palmed one of the rogues sixty four times, knocking them to the ground.

Itsuki was standing under moist ground, she made the water crawl up her legs then arms and into her mouth, she formed the water into ice and shot it at the rogues.

Some got hit and some dodged but they managed to grab ahold of Itsuki, "No!" She kicked around but she no match. "Leave her alone!" Hama pulled water. from the ground forming it into ice spears and chucked it at the rogues.

They let go of Itsuki, she weaved hand signs and yelled, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Her clones surrounded two rogues and they all pulled out their umbrellas and shielded themselves and twirled it around. The rogues were dazed and clearly out of it, Itsuki jumped in and kicked the rogues in the face, she whipped out her katana and stabbed them in the heart.

Blood splattered on her cheek and she grinned crazily, "That feels better."

Itsuki could sense that seven shurikens were headed in her direction, she dodged them all but more kept coming and one dug into her arm and another cut deep into her stomach, she winced at the burning pain and held onto her arm. Blood was pouring out of her arm and stomach, she felt weak, "You'll pay for that..." She frowned but she felt even weaker.

Itsuki fell to the ground, she couldn't keep on going. "Itsuki!" Hama yelled, fighting off the other rogues, Hama wanted to run over to her sister but she couldn't, the rogues wouldn't let her.

Her eyelids felt heavy, she was going to bleed out.

She closed her eyes, accepting her fate, accepting that this is it.

But then, a rain drop.

Itsuki opened her eyes and gasped softly.

Then another.

And another.

It was pouring out, the fire was getting put out by the rain.

Itsuki pulled the water from the wet grass and wrapped the water around her limp body. The water pushed her up and she quickly ripped off a piece of her shirt and tied it around her bleeding on to stop the blood from leaking. "Say you're last words, all of you are dead." She
smirked, the rogues were confused but that didn't stop them from charging towards Itsuki.

Itsuki looked at them, one eye blood red and another as dark as the night sky.

She moved her arms around and motioned her arms upwards, the water under the rogues slowly rose up and turned to ice, she lifted the ice thorns up and they penetrated them all at once.

Itsuki smiled and started laughing, "I told you, you all would die!" She giggled and ran towards the rogue that was holding her sister, she whipped out her katana and slid under the rogues legs, before he could turn around Itsuki already stabbed him.

He fell to the ground and let Hama go, she quickly jumped away and Itsuki removed her bloody katana and removed the rogues mask.

There it was, a tear.

Itsuki stared down at him, he looked at her and he mouthed something and then he closed his eyes.

"Itsuki, get ready." Hama stood behind her and they waited for the rogues to attack, "Where do these assholes keep spawning from, it's getting annoying." Itsuki stretched and Hama chuckled, "I'll get the right you get the left."

"Yeah whatever." They both charged at the rogues, fighting all of them off. While Itsuki killed hers Hama spared hers.

Itsuki rolled under Hama's feet and cut one of the rogues ankles making them fall, "Damn you, little brat!" The rogue spat out and punched Itsuki in the face, she almost fell but regained her footing and kicked the rogue in the face but with a greater force.

Blood dripped down her nose, she frowned but then smiled and wiped the blood, "Hey hey, that hurt." Itsuki said and the rogue grunted and saw himself in a flower field with Itsuki standing across from him, she walked towards him and pulled out her katana, she walked past him and it took him a second to realize she stabbed him.

Itsuki looked back at him and watched his body fall before she put her katana away.

All the rogues were down expect for one, Hama still hasn't been able to beat them but with the help of Itsuki, maybe they could.

"Two against one? Doesn't sound like a fair fight now does it?" The rogue took off his mask revealing his face, he had a big scar from the top of his forehead that went diagonally down to his chin, he had a nasty smile and an intimidating glare.

Itsuki shielded Hama with her umbrella and spun it around but the guy didn't go under her spell, Itsuki got a good look at his eyes, they were pale and lifeless, "Hama, he's blind!" She shouted and the blinded man charged at them and punched Itsuki making her fly back into a tree.

"Dammit." She cursed and weakly pushed herself up, "How did he know exactly where I was?"

Then it hit her, "You're a Chibami. You're one of us! Wait.... no! You and your group betrayed us! You're Family!" Itsuki yelled and the blind man laughed, he feels movement at his feet and has amazing hearing, he's smart, dangerously smart.

Hama struck him with her palm and he didn't even look fazed. He grabbed Hama's arm and broke it, Hama screamed in pain and fell to the ground, "Hama!" Itsuki yelled, the she clenched her teeth and ran towards the man with her katana pointed at him.

He almost stopped her but Itsuki quickly dodged and tried to attack him from the back, he knew and grabbed her arm, she gasped and he slammed her to the ground with a great amount of force.

Itsuki couldn't breath, her mouth was agape as she tried to catch a breath.

The man grabbed Itsuki's katana and walked over to Hama, "What... what are you doing?" Itsuki's words slurred, she was kinda out of it, Hama looked at Itsuki and got stabbed in the chest, Itsuki's eyes widened as she watched her sister bleed out, all with a smile on her face.

Blood fell from her mouth and her eyes started to dim, "Hama?" Itsuki said weakly and crawled over to her.

"You're weak. But this will make you stronger, I will spare you. I am going to spare you, child. All of this, happens for the greater good for everyone." The man vanished and Itsuki looked at Hama emotionless, she didn't understand what was going on.

"Hama..." She was able to crawl over to her and Hama put her hand on her cheek, it was cold, she felt could. Her warm smile turned cold, the warmth she brought vanished. Winter has started. Summer has ended.

"Itsuki... please. Take care of him, for me." Hama smiled and Mizu crawled over to his mother, he didn't understand what had happened and he buried his head into Itsuki's lap, "Mizu. My baby, I love you, I love you so much you don't even know. I love you so much, my baby, my baby."

Itsuki gripped onto Hama's hand and cried even more.

"Cause I'm right here... Darling I'm right here...." Itsuki sung to comfort Hama as she slowly slipped away, and Hama joined her, "Darling, I'm right here..."

"You can close you're pretty eyes, my butterfly."

My butterfly

"Baby, have no fear. I'll always be here."

"Help me up." Hama whispered, Itsuki did and laid her back against the tree.

"Itsuki, I'm so sorry." Hama struggled to gulp, "I have secrets, to many secrets that I've never told anyone. I should've told you-" Her breath hitched, "The flowers. I know about the flowers, Itsuki. I'm so sorry." Tears fell from her face, "I don't think I can tell you everything." She pulled out her necklace tucked away in her shirt, she took it off and placed it in Itsuki's open palm, she closed it for her and clasped them together, it was a necklace with a key.

"I just... got it recently. Go to... my old room, you'll find a box, locked. The key will answer all the questions you have-" Blood splurged out of the dying girls mouth, Itsuki couldn't say anything, except, "Hama just stay awake a little bit longer! I'll stop the bleeding just hang on-" Tears blurred Itsuki's vision as she applied pressure onto the room, Itsuki didn't even realize she was also bleeding out.

Hearing those words, Hama closed her eyes and smiled before she took her last breath on this cruel, just sad world.

"Oh..." Itsuki finally realized what just happened, "Hama?" She shook her but she didn't respond, blood dripped out of her mouth.

And then Itsuki screamed, her last final wails for help.

Itsuki was getting paler and weaker, her eyes felt heavy and her vision went blurry, "It's okay Hama, I got you." She pulled Hama close to her and felt gradually weak, she struggled to keep her eyes open, "It's alright, I got you two..." She whispeeed

Vines wrapped around forming a sphere, protecting them. Flowers bloomed and ice layered on top for more protection.

Hama? Oh my... Hama!

Is she dead?

My god... she's dead?

What's this?

It's a ball of vines!

Whose in there?

Itsuki...

Itsuki?

"Itsuki!" The girl gasped softly and woke up, her dad stood by her door, smiling widely, "Get up! I made you breakfast!" He walked off giddily and Itsuki rubbed her eye and looked out the window.

Everything was the way it was, the sun was actually shining and everyone was outside walking around happily.

Itsuki hopped out of bed and sluggishly walked into the kitchen where her family waited for her, "Finally, you're up." Mizuko smirked and Itsuki sat down next to him.

Haru handed them plates with eggs, sausage and a toast on the side, "Good morning darling." Hanae smiled but none of them started eating.

"Why aren't you guys eating? Who are you waiting for?" Itsuki looked at them confused and Mizuko shook his head, "Idiot, there's one more disappointment in this house."

"Good morning everyone." A soothing voice spoke, Itsuki turned around and there she was.

Hama.

The beauty.

Her clear eyes glistened in the sunlight.

Her warm smile filled up the room.

She smiled at her family and sat next to Itsuki, everyone said their thanks and started eating.

Itsuki just stared blankly between the slightly gap of Haru and Hanae, Haru looked up, "Itsuki. Aren't you going to eat?" He asked, chewing on the food.

She smiled a little and looked down, "I'm just glad."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...
6K 204 20
Today is June 20th 2144, indicating the first day of summer. It's been a little over one hundred years since the whole world has been unified under T...
253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
266K 10.7K 43
The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can their love survive the challenges that...