The Right Wrong Number

By Author_AMichelle

(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf att... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Elijah James
Chapter 2: Mia Palucci
Chapter 3: Construction
Chapter 4: Ugh...Date
Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby
Chapter 6: Two can play this game
Chapter 7: Good Boy
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday, Mr. James
Chapter 9: Life or Death making up
Chapter 10: Stress Relief / Fight Me
Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Will you....die?
Chapter 14: It's You and I forever
Chapter 15: What about the future?
Chapter 16: Meetings & Babysitting
Bonus Chapter: The Kings
Chapter 17: Happy Birthday, Ms. Palluci
Chapter 18: Lets Vibe
Chapter 19: Italy
Chapter 20: This Sucks...Dinner
Chapter 21: The Italy Wedding
Chapter 22: The Honeymoon Pt1
Chapter 23: The Honeymoon pt2
Chapter 25: Lets Eat
Chapter 26: Wedding Daze
Chapter 27: Let's get married...again
Chapter 28: Over This Shit
Chapter 29: No Sleep for the Wicked

Chapter 24: The Way Home

2.2K 93 76
By Author_AMichelle

Eli's POV

Mia and I spent the next day in our playroom trying new things. And I must say I've decided to definitely have one built in our home.

It's now the morning for us to leave but my beautiful wife was still asleep. I was going to let her rest but we have a long flight back. If I could I'd strip down, crawl into bed with her, and just hold her. Unfortunately that can't happen and I need her awake. I tried to shake her arm to wake her but she just turned away from me instead.

"Mia baby. Wake up"

"No" she said into her pillow.

I laugh and smack her ass

"Mhm fuck...that's definitely one way to wake me up"

"I'm aware. Now get that cute ass up. We have to meet everyone at the airport in a few hours. If you're a good girl I'll have breakfast and coffee waiting for you"

"And if I'm bad?"

"I won't fuck you until we are back at home"

"As if you could last that long"

"I'm just as stubborn as you so I could do it if I really wanted to. Stop stalling and get up, Mrs. James"

"Okay, Mr. James."

I left the room going back downstairs to start on breakfast. Once I was done I saw my beautiful wife walking in looking sexy as she always does.

"You're staring, Eli" she said laughing at me checking her out

"Can't help it. My wife is sexy as fuck. You wouldn't believe all the nasty things I want to do to her"

"Well I know she can't wait for you to do them."

She bit her lip as she sat at the table.

"Tease..."

"I'm not teasing, My Love. Anyways how long until we have before we need to hit the road?"

"30 minutes. So eat up. I'm gonna go ahead and put everything in the car"

She nodded taking the plate I'd made for her from me. 20 minutes later I finished cleaning the dishes and packing the car, while Mia checked to make sure we weren't forgetting anything. Once we were certain, we both climbed into the car and started the drive back to the airport. Again Mia slept the majority of the way so when we made it to the airport I finally woke her up. I helped her out of the car and we made our way onto the jet while Mia's bodyguards grabbed our bags.

"Ugh finally. I thought you two had run off somewhere" Taz said clearly annoyed

"Sorry we're late." Mia said

"Don't apologize to that asshole baby. We aren't late. They were just waiting for our entrance"

Taz flipped me off and laughed as we walked past him and Bryson. When we sat we were across from Kay and King.

"How are you doing, King?" Mia ask King who was holding a sleeping Thor in his arms

"I'm good. Can't really complain. How are you though? You look...tired. Didn't get much sleep?" He chuckles as he made Mia blush.

"Shut up, King. You were the same way when we got married. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Ready to get back to reality!"

"Yes and no. I'm ready to be home but I really enjoyed having my wife to myself without distractions."

"Same honestly. I miss work but two days wasn't enough time alone. There's so much we didn't get to try" Mia stated biting her lip at me.

"Girl, I know what you mean. You should definitely invest in a spreader-bar. It's fucking great. It stops you from closing your legs so the orgasms are even more intense."

"Seriously didn't need to hear that, Kay. You're my little cousin and as far as I'm concerned you've only had sex the one time to get pregnant. And even the one time was too many"

"Oh fuck off, Elijah. We're cousins but we're still adults. I fuck my husband every chance I get. Hell I just fucked him in the bathroom when we got on the plane. My husband wants more kids one day and we practice all the time to make them, dickhead"

"Note to self...don't go into the a bathroom. Then burn the jet when we land"

"Ya know I haven't stabbed or cut anyone since we've been here...I'd gladly change that dear cousin"

"Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite cousin?"

"I'm you're only cousin. Those weirdos on your mom's side of your family don't count as people."

Just then a stewardess comes out and offers everyone water. I noticed Kay watching the poor woman's every move. Of course I knew why but it was still funny to witness"

"Would there be anything else I could help you with Mr. James? Mr. King?" She asked clearly trying to flirt.

When will these women learn?

"Net, suka. I yesli ty ne perestanesh' trakhat' moyego muzha ili moyu kuzinu, ya i ona budem bit' tvoyu grebanuyu zadnitsu"
(No, Bitch. And if you don't stop eye fucking my husband or cousin, me and her are gonna beat your fucking ass)

The poor stewardess had no clue what KarriLynn had said to her so she just kept looking at the rest of us.

"She said to respectfully fuck off before we toss your body off this plane at 50,000 feet in the air." Mia said making King and I both chuckle and shake our heads.

The stewardess quickly left and I look over at Mia who's looks pissed.

"Relax baby. No one stands a chance with me"

"The nerve of that bitch."

"It's ridiculous. Women act like we don't see them...or just really don't care that they're married." Kay stated clenching her jaw on that last bit

"Don't sweat it, Moye Serdtse. We can kill her when we land. I bought a new wood chipper and I've been wanting to see how quickly a body can go through it." King said looking at Kay. Sometimes I forget he's insane. I've grown so use to him being loving to Kay and Thor so I forget he's unstable. "Then once we get home we can cuddle in bed with our little monster and watch movies" He said with a smile.

Murder and movies
See...a fucking Psychopath

"I'd love that! Any chance she can still be alive when you put her in it?"

"If that would make you happy then yes." He said shrugging.

The bodyguards board the jet and we finally take off. We spent most of the time sleeping and watching tv shows on my laptop that Mia likes. When we finally made it back we said bye to everyone but the guards who'll be staying in a guesthouse on our property. We showed them where it was then went into our actual home and straight to our room. If it hadn't been such a long flight we probably would've had sex but we were exhausted. So we took a shower together and cuddled until we both passed out.

Mia's POV

We've been home for a week and let's just say things are weird. Not with Eli. He's great. But it's so weird having these damn bodyguards around all the time. Don't get me wrong they're great but I like my alone time to work.

And they're always around

"Hey, Love. Lunch time" Justice said sitting a bag on my desk.

"Thanks but how many times have I said not to call me that? At this point you're doing it just so Eli can catch you"

"Catch him doing what?" I heard from behind him. He steps to the side and there stood Eli and Taz.

"Nothing babe. You can go Justice."

"Of course, Love" he said with a wink

Luckily I'd already made my way towards Eli. I'd had just enough time to grab him before he hurt Justice.

"Did he just call you Love? I'm going to fucking strangle him" he seethe making me laugh

"Eli focus. What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to stop by and see you before heading to the office. I have meetings all day with Grandfather."

"Oh Jonah's in town? Please tell him I said hello and to stop by the house sometime"

"Will do. Actually we have a work dinner to attend. I'd love for you to join us."

"Really? Are you sure that would be okay?"

"Yes and even if it wasn't I wouldn't care. Plus I'd like you to start joining me so you see what this side of my life is like."

"Then I'll be there. How should I dress?"

"I'd love to say naked but I'd go on a killing spree and shoot the place up if anyone looked at you."

"We wouldn't want that, huh?"

"Nah. But it's a nice restaurant so casual but sexy"

"I can do that."

"Good. I'll see you tonight then. I love you, Mrs. James"

"I love you more, Mr. James"

He kisses me before leaving. I had just enough time to eat since my next client was running behind. I wanted to go check on Bry next door but I saw a woman walking around my boutique so I went over to help her.

"Hi, I'm Amelia Palucci. How can I help you ma'am?

She looks me up and down before speaking.

"I hear you're the best stylist slash designer in the city. So I was hoping you could help me with a dress."

"Sure. What is the occasion?"

"My wedding"

"Oh I can definitely help with that. I have a client on the way here but I can set up a consultation to get everything done for you. What's your name?

"Sophia...Sophia Espinoza"

if you don't remember who Sophia is, she's mentioned in this book and in The Devil's Heir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 13.5K 43
"I had enough of your bullshit Elijah" I glared at him "he had the audacity to touch what's not his" he glared at me "I'm not yours"i yelled at Elija...
92K 1.4K 100
When Elsa Jones, a collage student with a normal life becomes friends with the new girl Elena Giovanni who happens to be the daughter of a Mafia lead...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...