Untitled love [UL] (KTH Fanf...

By __ViviKim__

"You are mine only mine I will never let you go You belong to me" 💘ONLY MINE💘 ~Started Aug 2019 (... More

Introduction
1- Who are you?
2-Flower Girl
3- Long lost buddies
4-Him again
5- New friend
6- Mr. Arrogant
7-Mr.Arrogant (pt.2)
8-Reunion
9- Be my Assistant
10- The Contract
11- Your smile
12- Be Mine
13- His
15- EAT or TEAR
16 - Beast
17 - Jealousy
ANNOUNCEMENT
18 - Hate
19 - Heartbeat

14- Caged

1.4K 54 12
By __ViviKim__

'And I'm not interested in you, I don't want you'...She retorted back.

"Aww Angel.. playing hard to get huh?" He mutter. Hmm seems like you don't want your precious thing.. I see..

You mean my flower shop right? Fine take it do whatever you want. Even if it's my most precious thing for me it doesn't matter I will let you have it if it satisfied you, as long as it gives you peace then go ahead. But I will never exchange myself with that 'You can't never have me'! Mr.Kim.
She spoked farelessly looking straight into his eyes..

Taehyung was shocked at her suddened change of attitude he knew that she ain't an easy girl but he never expected that she will talk to him like that infact she's the only one who has the guts to talk to Kim Taehyung like that.. her boldness impressed him alot.

Sweetheart don't you think you are being too noisy. Kanti rolls her eyes at the nickname he just call her while he just smirked

It's fine if you don't care about your "Blossom" (name of flower shop *just a reminder*)
But you sure you won't care even if I take your most precious one way more precious and important then your Blossom He spoked with a mischivious grined on his face.

She looks at him confused but deep down she's scared , scared that what will he gonna do if it's not about the shop then..

Wh-at do you mean?

Hmm someone's impatient.. Smirked never leaving his face.. Taehyung took his ipad from the table and type something on it.

He turned the screen to her..

'Ajumma'! She spoked.
It's a video that Mrs.Aro (her ajumma)is standing in front of the flower shop decorating the flower ( Idk how to say that thing like preparing or watever).

Kanti look at him again confused.

Why are you showing me this.. she spoked and again look at the video that moment she realised that it's a live video

Taehyung poked his right inner cheek with his tongue He stood behind her figure and softly held her shoulder. She flinch at his sudden action yet she just stay there standing quite her eyes were focused on the screen curious that why he's showing her this.

Sweetheart if you look little closely to this..Did you see a Truck there right at the opposite side of the shop

Ye-ah so..

So..what if that Truck drives directly to the shop I mean offcourse accidentally.. He spoked innocently followed with a smirked

She finally understood what he mean she immidiately turns around to him

Y-ou.. You can't do this why? Why dragging my ajumma why her?

Relax sweetheart nothing will happen to her if you behave well and did what I want. Common it's just a simple deal "Give yourself to me be mine and your precious one's are your's)

A chucked left her mouth.. You know what that will never happen who do you think you are? You can't control me threatening like this.
And 'Why me? Why all of the people why me? What did I ever do to you.. Why are you doing this all for? I didn't knew that you are such an asshole.. I'm not scared of you Mr.Kim fucking Taehyungg!!.. she retorted back angrily..

Taehyung was frustrated by her behaviour and the way she talk to him he was handling her very softly but she always crossed the limit ''According to Taehyung''

What did you just call me?.. Taehyung step closer near her while Kanti step back scared and regret calling him asshole. She keep stepping back till she hit the wall he came more closer and bent down to her height she look down nervousely not daring to look up at him..

He lifted her chin up with his index finger. Her hazel eyes met his dark ones..

Miss Kanti I have an obsession of getting whatever I want and you are my obsession itself The most precious one. How can I let you go,.. I could have get you long time ago if I want but I didn't..
Know why? Coz I don't forced women specially when the one is so adorable like you.. I want you to come to me by yourself-

"Yes you are right you aren't forcing me you are just threatening me huh? Do you even know the meaning of threaten and forced.."

"Think whatever you want sweetheart U know I can make you beg me " he spoked followed with a bitter laugh.

Not even in your dreams Mr.Kim.. She spoked with hated in her voice that made Taehyung even more frustrated. The more he tried to stay calm the more she made it worsed for him.

Fine then.. He took out his phone and dialed someone...

"Now"!

As soon as he said the Truck drives directly to the shop with a full speed making the glasses schattered into pieces..

Ajummaa!!!

Her body was shaking tears rolling down her cheeks, She drop the ipad and broke down into tears..
She runs towards the door but Taehyung grabs her waist and stop her.

"Leave me! You kill my ajumma you kill her you are so cruel, I said leave me..

She was struggling to get off from his grip but fail. He turns her around facing him..She grabs his collar and hit his chest continously she was a crying mess now

Kanti listen-

Why? Why did you kill her what's her fault

Listen to me fir- His words were cut again
'I hate you don't touch me'..

He locked her hands behind her body on back

I said stop it listen to me !! He shouted making her flinch and stopped

She's fine nothing happen to her see.. He saw her the video were Mrs.Aro is talking with some customers.

Ho-w co-me this..? her voice cracked and came out as a wisper. He took the ipad from her..

She's fine but if you disobey me then she may not this time.

Please don't do this please I beg you.. She look at him with her teary eyes..

It's your choice you decide it whether to obey me or let her die.

Fine.

I Will do whatever you want but please don't drag ajumma in this leave her alone

He released her hands from his hold...Hmm finally you agreed huh..If you have said that earlier then I won't have to do all this drama's and made you cry look at yourself your face is all puffy.. He said cubbing her cheeks.

Kanti just stand their quite thinking what could have happen if the Truck really hits her... She will lose her and left all alone when her parents left Mrs.Aro was there by her side but now she's the only family of her if she also leaves her then she don't know what will she do.. She can't imagine her life without Mrs.Aro she's the only family for her , because of her she have a family she's not being called orphan by people.

Mrs.Aro sacrificed a lot for her she even left her only beloved son whose currently living in London with his wife and kids. Her son wants her to live with them in London but she denied it saying she can't live Kanti alone not until she get married.
Her son even offer Kanti to live with them he treats her like his own little sister too but Kanti wants to take care of her mom's bussiness being a florist and continue to grow the "BLOSSOM" by herself for her late parents so she denied it too.

And that's how Mrs.Aro and Kanti stay together being each other's strength. She treats Kanti like her own daughter. So how come she let the most important and precious person of her to die that's why she said "Yes" to Taehyung without any hesitation.
She can bear any pain but not watching her love one's suffer and go away because of her.

While she was lost in her thoughts Taehyung watched her silently somehow he felt sorry for making her cry but those thoughts were being ignored by his ego and obsession.

He took out a file from his drawer and handed to her.. she look at the file and him confused

The first one is the contract paper.. Now their's no used of that so you can tore it or do whatever you want and next one is the legal papers of our marriage so sign it there and be mine legally..

Without saying anything Kanti sign it immidiately and gave to him..
Taehyung look at her signature and then sign next to her.. Now they are legally a married couple.

Kanti look at him she can't defined his expression..Is he smiling or smirking she can't figure out coz it's like a mixture of smile+smirk at the same time.

She don't know what will happen to her life in the future..she don't even know Taehyung well and now she became his wife she give herself to a stranger the pain in her is unbrearable she only knows how she's controlling herself not to break down but one thing she sure is relieved that she save her ajumma, Taehyung will never harm her.

Sweetheart you are moving in with me tomorrow so be ready by 7am.

Ye!?

You are my wife so you are going to live with your husband right? Smirked

Kanti just nod. Words my wifeyy.. Taehyung spoked sarcastically.

Ye- Yes..

___________________________

The room fills with her cries she cried out so hard hugging the picture of her parents 'Mom, dad why did you guys left me all alone.. You know what happen today and I hate it,I hate him mom he ain't the Prince you used to told me when I was little*cried*
He ain't a Prince dad he's a monster your princess give herself to a monster
*cried* he's so cruel you see how he threathened to kill ajumma *cried* he didn't left me any option... She whine and cried..

After crying like for 2hours she lay on her bed, slowly the darkness consumed her and she fall asleep..

I did it right, right?.. She mutter

________________________

"Kanti sweety wake up why are you sleeping at this hour look it's 7:30pm.. Mrs.Aro shaked Kanti to woke her up

She blink her eyes few times and when she saw Mrs.Aro all the flasback from today play in her mind she immidiately hug her tight

"Aeyy sweetie what happened" Mrs.Aro hug her back

Nothing.. Kanti said and rested her head on Mrs.Aro's lap

"Aigoo you still such a baby".. Mrs.Aro spoked Kanti just give a weak smile.
She noticed Kanti's puffy eyes..
Mrs. Aro knew that something was up to her but she didn't asked her anything coz she know that Kanti will tell her everthing when she wants too she never hides anything from her.. She continue to stroked Kanti's hair..

Kanti's POV :

Should I tell ajumma.. I don't know how will she react but I have to tell her now or else how will I go tommorow.. I don't want to leave her and this house either but I don't have any choice..

I took a deep breadth.. Ajumma..

"Hmm"

I want to tell you something.

"Yes sweetie tell me what is it"?

Umm I got-
I was about to tell her when suddenly the doorbell rings

"Wait a minute hm" Ajumma said and went out

***End of Kanti's POV ***

Hello Ajummaa..

"Yes hello but sorry who are you Mr."? Ajumma spoked

I'm Kim Taehyung Kanti's boss.

"Ah aigoo I'm sorry I didn't know please welcome".. She gesture him to sit "I will call Kanti she's upstairs..

**
She call Kanti to come downstairs....

She turn her gazed to Taehyung again.. "Am Mr.Kim sorry for asking but Is their any problem Kanti did something? I mean a bussiness man like you came here personally like this.." Mrs.Aro asked politely she sounds clearly confused and curious

Aniya ajumma first of all please don't call me Mr.Kim just call me Taehyung I'm still younger then you.. Taehyung replied politely

"Ayee that's so sweet of you" ...They chatted for a while..

Ajumma who is it- ...Kanti stop at her tracked when she saw Taehyung..

(Imagine him staring like this😌)

M-Mr. Ki-m.. Why are you here?..Kanti's words came out as a wishper but the next thing Taehyung said shocked her to the core

Sweetheart why aren't you answering my calls..

Kanti just look at him shocked while he just smirked.. Taehyung sense that Mrs.Aro also watching them in shocked and confused

Ajumma actually I came here to meet you and tell you about us..

"About what"?

Ah Sweetheart you haven't tell her yet..

Kanti didn't answer she bite her lower lips nervously looking down."Yes Kanti said earlier too that she wants to tell me something what is it sweetie"?
Ajumma I - ... her words were cut by Taehyung,he stood up and held Kanti's hand Ajumma we love each other..

"What" !! Mrs.Aro look at them shocked while Kanti stay there frozen

Yes and we got married today I'm sorry it may be such a shocking news to you but there was an emergency and I have to get married for some bussiness purpose so we did court marriage I know Kanti must have been trying to tell you and I bet she didn't so I personally came to tell you.. He spoked very politely in a gentle manner while Kanti mentally clap for his acting 'Wow just wow what a story'.. she crused..

"Is it true Kanti why didn't you tell me before that you were dating you lied to me , now you even got married and didn't even bother to tell your ajumma"!?

Ajumma I'm sorry please don't be mad I didn't have any choice.. she wishper the last words.

Mrs.Aro brust out laughing "Aiigoo sweety I'm so happy for you I was just joking I'm so so happy for you that you married a very nice person like Mr.Kim He is indeed the one I was looking for I know I just met him now but I heard a lot about him and after meeting him and talking with him today I knew he's really a nice guy I'm sure he will take good care of you very well right Taehyung.."

"Kanti just rolls her eyes nice guy my ass.. What did he even do that ajumma is calling him nice guy huh".. Her thoughts were interup when Taehyung spoked

Yes offcourse I will take good care of my wife...Taehyung said and pull Kanti closer to him Mrs.Aro just watch them lovingly unaware of the fact that what's really going on between them.

___________________________

Next day ~

'Kanti are you okay'.. Lina spoked
She just hmm. 'I will miss you alot'.. Lina hug Kanti and cried

Pabo why did you sound like I will go away forever aishh we will meet at college.. Kanti spoked patting Lina's back trying to ease the atmosphere

'I know but still we can't hang out like we used to'.. Lina pout

And who said that?

Will he let you go?

Kanti stay silent she herself don't know what will happen to her life she remember Taehyung's words last night

Flahback last night ~

"Why did you lied to ajumma"?

I didn't sweetheart I was just stating the fact I was helping you..

And I'm sure you don't want your lovely ajumma to know about the deal right.. smirked

She just stay quite.. Taehyung leaned closer near her ear..

Enjoy your last day with yourself love.. He wisper before he went out..

[Flashback end]

She don't know a thing about him except the fact that he's her boss the CEO of Kim's... she don't know how will he treat her what if he didn't let her do what she wants, her dreams her career..? Those thoughts were scaring her a lot yet she didn't show nor told anyone coz she don't want other's to worry about her.

Time skip~
Coz I'm lazy🙃

The car stops in front of a big mansion.. the driver open the door as soon as she was about to step out her body was lifted up in the air, a soft yelp left her mouth

She realised it was Taehyung who pick her up she was too close to him her face were right in front of his neck his manly cologne hits her nostril..

Welcome home angel.. he spoked with a smile on his face

Mr- K-im.. wha-t are you doi-ng
ple-ase put m-e do-wn..

Mr.Kim.. You shouldn't call your husband like that.. He spoked irritated

P-Please.. Put me down..

First call me Taehyung..
Kanti knew that he won't listen to her but she tried again obeying him

Tae-hyu-ng please..

A small smile crept on the corner of his lips..Without saying anything Taehyung walk inside the mansion holding her in bridal style..the maids and the workers there bowed and welcome them.. some look at them with shocked ,some were giggling.. Kanti sense all the stares from peoples present there she feels so awkard and embarrased most specially the one whose holding her.. In order to avoid all the stares she closed her eyes and stay quite..

Angel open your eyes we are here..Taehyung spoked.. As soon as she opens her eyes her lips formed to an O shape when she saw the room it was a master bedroom..

You like it It's our room.. He spoked watching her reaction.

O-ur?

Yes my wifey it used to be my room before but now it's your's too so it's our room. She just nod.. Taehyung put her down on the soft mattress A knock was heard "Come in"..
A maid came in with two luggage "Young master.. Young miss 's stuffs arrived "

Taehyung nod and gestured the maid to bring it inside..Kanti immidiately stood up and help the maid to bring the luggage inside

"Young miss you don't have to please I will do it"

Aniya it's Ok I will do it afterall it's my stuffs.. Kanti spoked politely while Taehyung admired her he signal the maid to go out.. the maid bowed and left..

              *** **** **** ***

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 3.1K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
24.7K 1.8K 22
"Please let me go." "Let you go? You're mine now, Seokjin. I own you." *** In which Seokjin was living his life peacefully but one day he met a very...
35.1K 1.3K 28
Random one-shots, constructed through raging ideas and boredom. TRIGGER WARNING! There are serious topics discussed in this, such as violence and as...
7.6K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...