[13] MR. CEO - JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Chanmich23

Park Jimin has been working his ass off for years now. His work is NOT that bad though. After all, the only t... More

IMPORTANT NOTE: DON'T SKIP!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
MR. CEO SEQUEL
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
31 [FINALE]
MR. CEO

29

2.1K 94 2
By Chanmich23

Sounds of bells ringing, and birds chiming can be heard throughout the whole hall.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Namjoon, and Seokjin are present there, standing up and looking back at the most beautiful human being present in the area.

Only the important family members and friends were there to witness the tying of the knot between the sweet couple.

Those people who witnessed the start 'til today's challenge of the couple throughout the months they've been together.

The cathedral was elegantly designed with different light colors.

Flowers like roses and cherry blossom were scattered throughout the whole corner of the venue.

Park Jimin walks slowly towards the altar, wherein his fiancee is standing up and smiling back at him, trying to comprehend on what is happening right now.

Is it really happening?

Will he finally marry his fiancée?

He can't help but thinks back on what happened during Jungkook's one nervous proposal last week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 364 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...
606K 36.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
378K 23.5K 101
In his world, perfection reigns. He's the wealthiest and most influential man in the city, basking in the glow of a flawless life. He's achieved the...
93.9K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...