Fast draw ๐ŸŽฏ Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place ๐Ÿ”ž
Deal?
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then ๐Ÿ”ž
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie ๐Ÿ”ž
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
The mission
Roommates
The reward ๐Ÿ”ž
V
Color
On the balcony ๐Ÿ”ž
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way ๐Ÿ”ž
Birthday present
First time
Savage Love ๐Ÿ”ž
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold ๐Ÿ”ž
Broken Dreams
New paths?
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor ๐Ÿ”ž
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Turning point
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act ๐Ÿ”ž
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue ๐ŸŽฏ
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter ๐ŸŽฏ
#Buy me a coffee?#

The father

27.7K 1.2K 660
By Cover_fire

"You sure about this?"

Jungkook tilted his head to the side, smirking a little at his friend's abrupt question.

"Sure." He nodded, fixing his jet black blazer over an equally black turtle neck top, that stuck to his built torso like scutes of an alligator. He flicked his gaze over to the body sized mirror standing in front of him, catching Jimin's eyes through the glass, "Are you perhaps... Scared?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, fixing his cuffs and shook his head a little.

"I'm not scared, Jeon." He scoffed, "I'm just being careful. It's your father after all."

"And it's just a routine annual meeting where we have to update him on the recent deals, no biggie. We've been doing this for a few years now haven't we?" Jungkook asked him, swiftly turning on his shoes to face the shorter boy.

Jimin hummed but it was easy to point out his uneasiness.

"What's it." The mob boss asked him, his smile gone and voice reduce to a low hum, "Spit before I make you."

The shorter ravenette gulped subtly, shifting between his feet under the intimidating gaze.

"It-it's just that... Kook im afraid he knows," Jimin let out, his voice small as his fingers played together, "You know Namjoon hyung has to report him everything." 

Jungkook let out a sigh, rolling his eyes as he turned back to the dresser and pulled up a cologne bottle. He dropped a little of his favourite Chanel perfume on his wrist before rubbing it on the other. Jimin looked on at his nonchalance, his own frustration peaking at this point.

"Are you even listening to me!?" He spat exasperated, "Your father-- Jeon Jaesung knows everything, everything! the way this gang is reducing to shits with each passing day-- with the increasing number of deals we lost recently solely because of your attitude! Then our stupid international jet getting partially sold to these Americans-- and not to forget your everlasting obsession with establishing the artist's charity club, he knows and sees everything Jungkook."

The mob boss grit his teeth, not looking up as he strapped a Rolex on his wrist, "And? What if he knows everything huh? You think I care?"

Jimin groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Are you an idiot? It's not about whether you care or not! Need I remind you that before you inherited all this, Jaesung ruled over the Jeons gang. His kingdom extended national boundaries once, and you? What did you do since you stepped up the throne huh? Stuff like rejecting the important weapons trade offer from the Philippines gang why? Because the leader fucking misspelled your name!?"

Jungkook snickered at the memory, nodding in agreement.

"But he deserved it, really who the hell spells Jungkook as Jungle-crook? He was totally mocking me." He said before laughing out at his own supposed insult.

"He WASN'T okay? He was dyslexic and couldn't read-- anyway," Jimin sucked in a lungful of breath before calming himself down, "Jungkook, you know what I'm talking about right? The Jeons mafia isn't as strong as it used to be since you took over, I know you're just twenty and still have your head in the clouds--"

"I don't have my head in the clouds." Jungkook cut in, pursing his lips to control his bubbling laughter.

"--and you always find other things more important than the gang but you have to be careful okay? See you know I'm your best friend, I'll support you in whatever, gang or no gang I don't really care but I care about you kookah. If Jaesung doesn't take it well, you understand what he'll do to you right? His CV literally screams 'Not to be messed with.' "

Jungkook let out a mischievous grin at that, scratching his eyebrow, "... Isn't that supposed to make it more fun to mess with--"

"Jungkook!"

"Okay okay fine, Jeez Jiminah," Jungkook said raising his hands in mock surrender, "Looks like I'll have to ask Yoongi not to twist your panties too much, they keep getting in all the wrong places!"

The shorter ravenette growled, throwing his fist in hopes to connect it with the younger's jaw but missing when Jungkook swiftly dodged it, grabbing his wrist instead.

"I promise I won't fuck up this time. I got this handled alright?" He said sincerely, watching as Jimin's face contorted in distaste before releasing him with a flying kiss.

"Right." The shorter nodded.

As if I'd believe you.

____________________________

Jimin closed his eyes, mentally smacking himself.

He was right. As he had guessed, the meeting between the father son duo had infact gone downhill the moment his stupid boss cum friend stepped into his father's head office in Glendale.

His father, and Jimin's older boss- Jeon Jaesung, hadn't spoken a proper sentence since his arrival, seated on a huge leather chair, a familiar cigar in hand and dark eyes glaring down at his son.

Anyone in Jungkook's position would have either pissed his pants or fled the country but Jungkook seemed to be unaffected, having chosen to play with his father's gold plated nametag on the table instead.

"Oh dad~ When are you giving me this office?" The youngest asked cheerfully, lifting the metal nametag to show his father, "I really needed a place like this."

"For what," Jaesung grunted patting his cigar against the table, "So that you can turn in into a gaming arcade or some shit?"

Jungkook raised both his brows, lips folding into a mischievous grin.

"That's not a bad idea actually--"

"Mr. Jeon," Namjoon cut in, also mentally smacking himself for Jungkook's stupidity, "Please let me borrow your ears for this one."

Jaesung turned his head in the slightest, now gracing Namjoon with his resting unamused expression, "You've left me no choice either, even a mule speaks more sense than this one here."

The younger boss gasped, pointing a finger at himself in question but everyone ignored him.

"The bombings in Gwangju were a great success, we've managed to blackmail the governance to allow us free trade from South port in exchange for keeping the secretariat safe. If everything goes right, we can re establish our ties with Philippines and increase our sales by the next month itself." Namjoon looked over at Jungkook who was now fidgeting with his necklace and forced out a smile," You may or may not believe it Sir but it was Jungkook who led it,on his own."

Jaesung glanced over at Jungkook who was busy lost in his own world, and clicked his tongue in distaste.

"If someone told me a rat did it, I'd believe them over you Namjoon." He spat, discarding his stick and standing up. He clutched his walking support and limped around the table reaching where Jungkook sat, watching him with a small smirk on his face.

"Because this is nothing but a disgrace in the name of a leader, even more so in the name of a Jeon."

Jungkook's smirk turned vile, as he leaned against his seat and peered up at his father mockingly.

"Oh? If that's so, then you can keep your surname to yourself. I just realized I like Kim better anyway."

Jaesung scoffed looking down at him condescendingly.

"I'm watching you kid, never think I'm not alright? You know the rules already. One slip up," he husked, leaning closer to the unaffected ravenette, "and you're gone."

"The meeting is dismissed, see you in a bit kook. Oh! And happy birthday," his father chirped playfully, all his seriousness gone in a blink of an eye, "I'll drop a penny in your account so you can call all your friends and have a little get together hm. How's that sound? Namjoon," Jaesung greeted the other with a smile that was quite similar to Jungkook's, before limping out of the office.

Jungkook looked down at his clenched fist that had subconsciously banged itself on the brown oak table, his jaw twitching in irritation.

"How i wish I was the Russian goon who got to shoot at his leg five years back." He mumbled out, sighing and unclenching his fist.

Jimin chuckled and reached his chair, slightly clapping him on the back.

"You did surprisingly well, except for the usual dumbassery that is. I'm glad we're going home in one piece. Phew~"

Namjoon nodded in agreement, turning to the youngest with a warm smile.

"About your birthday... Would you like something planned for you? Something to eat? Jinie could put together whatever you like." He suggested, knowing that was Jungkook's favourite way of celebrating his birthday.

"Or we could hit the club like the time when you turned 18? That party was the definition of rad." Jimin offered, sensing the older's attempt to change the atmosphere.

Jungkook looked up and smiled at both of them, his bunny teeth poking out.

"Why thankyou very much gentlemen, but I've already got plans." He said, getting to his feet and dusting his coat.

"Oh? And with whom might we ask?" Jimin grinned cheekily, folding his arms over his chest.

"A certain kitten..."

_

______________________

I love you fellow army 💜 please stream filmout!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 26.2K 27
Where a student controls a teacher like a slut and the teacher loves to be controlled "hey Mr submissive" "don't call me that jeon" "why? Aren't you...
44.7K 1.5K 44
Consist of Taekook fanart/English comic Auโ™ก Cute and fluff๐Ÿ’œโœจ Taehyungร—Jungkook๐Ÿฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿฏ CREDIT TO THE REAL OWNER ( if you guys want to know who's the r...
545K 26.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
701K 27.2K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...