Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

4🌷

5.8K 297 8
By chandusweety4

Daksh pov:

I reached home and entered in only to get a sight of my step mother Lena sharma who was waiting for her son..kartik sharma...but she always says that she is waiting for me..such a lier she is.

I don't hate her neither i like her. She was trying very hard to treat me like her own son and was even trying to show the love & affection towards me as a mother even though she is my step mother but my heart doesn't accepting her in place of my mother.

I was staying in this house only for my grandma. Because she is the one who raised me with love after my mother died. My grandma & mother were very precious to me but god has taken away my mother from me in the form of a cancer.

God has taken away my world my mom. I love her alot and she is my supporter.My mom & grandma both are very important women's in my life.

But after my mother died my father married Ria sharma the same day my mother died. I loath my father alot for that because can you just imagine a 10yr kid crying over his mother dead body nd at the same time his father arrived home by marrying some women nd that she had already a son. People started commenting that he had married his mistress on the day his wife died.That's what happen to me. I hate him alot in my life.

I stopped speaking with him from that day. He tried to talk with me so many times but i avoided him.

"chote...you came" she said looking at me like pretending to be a lovely mom but she would never replace my mom place in my heart nd she is a northindian that is the reason why she is calling me chote.

I didn't answer to her..and was going to my room.

"what manners have you learned daksh.. your mother is asking you something nd you should give a proper answer to her" my dad said who was sitting beside his wife.

I still didn't respond and was heading to my room because i don't want to show my irritation on them as i'm in so much rage due that stupid girl who made me an angry man the first time itself.

"don't scold him...chote...get fresh up and come down we will have our dinner" she said.

I still didn't react nd arrogantly left to my room nd closed the door with a tud. I throwed the blazer on the bed nd went to take a shower. I got fresh up nd wore my track pants and stood near the railing in the balcony for fresh air nd took a ciggaratte & lighter from the pocket and started smoking while thinking about her again.

I don't know why i was thinking about her again & again when she is already became someone else lover..i was blazing in enrage again at that thought of that guy.

Huff..My phone rang...i looked at the caller id...it's rishi..i didn't pick up the call as i don't want to talk right now.

The call ended and her pic poped up on the screen as i kept her pic as a wallpaper and my fury got increased. i throwed the phone while fuming with rage but my anger is not cooling nd i can't take off her from my mind. I have to forget her with that determination i went downstairs, took a beer bottle and scuttred to my room. I took a cigerette & lighter and started smoking again while drinking the chilled beer by sitting on the floor and looking at her mesmerizing smile on the pic...nd viedos.

God...for the first time in my life i like someone and you are taking away her from me...why?...what wrong did i do?

I felt like crying...i wanted to place my head on someone's lap and cry my heart out but i have none.

I laid there watching her vedios which i have taken in ths beach nd i don't know when i dozed off...

Knock..

Knock..

knock..

Arghh...who the hell is he...

"Daksh"

"Dakshhh"

"Arghh...cabir...other than he who the hell will distrub my peace...huff.." i groaned.

"Arey daksh baba!! your are sleeping like a sleeping beauty" cabir shouted sarcastically from the other side.

I got up and unlocked the door. As soon as i unlocked the door he pushed me aside and entered in like there is a some tsunami outside.

"what!!" i said with arrogance.

"can't you just ask me without arrogancy" cabir said with a pout.

"i won't" i retorted.

"don't know to whom you will get married..That poor girl has to suffer alot" he murmerd but i heard it.

I glared at him...

"don't worry about her...worry about you now, as you are going to college to handle the over all inaugural ceremony" i smirked.

"what!! Me" he pointed to himself nd i nodded.

" Daksh this is unfair yaar...it's your work to do as you are the department's president you have to handle it " he whined like a kid.

"yes i am but as you know we have a meeting with sastry's so i won't be able to go nd you know that i don't have interest in all these things , so you are going. Any way rishi & you are the one who always handles everthing on behalf of me everytime in college then why not now" i gave a cunning smile.

"ok...but on one condition" cabir said.

He and his silly conditions...

I raised an eyebrow at him nd gestured him to caryon...

"As you know we are anti ragging squad and you didn't even allow us to do ragging in second year to our freshers but now you have to allow us to rag the freshers instead of our juniors you have to give us whole power on our freshers" he smirked thinking that i won't agree to it..

"yeah sure...enjoy...i won't stop you all till a limit but if you guys cross it then i don't know what i will do with you all. You know what i mean" i smirked back at him.

"And you shouldn't allow our juniors to interact with them but only our 3rd years " he added

"ok...nd i think it's not your idea too. I know my friend very well" i said with a sly smile..

" yes...it's navy's idea as we know how cruel our juniors are. And she was saying that we have to save freshers from them nd added to that we can have fun as next yr we will be so busy in our life " he grinned nd i shook my head at his naughtiness.

"ok...leave now as i told the pilot to make the jet ready for you" i said blankly.

"oh..you made all the arrangements before. Ok fine....when did you decide to come to college " he questioned.

"Tomorrow! As I will complete all the meetings today and will handle the remaining work from college nd let's have fun with our freshers in this year" I said with a smirk thinking that may be i will forget her while having fun with my friends.

"And do you care to explain that what happened to you yesterday nd why did you smoke & drank last night" he asked with serious expression.

"nothing important " i said nonchantly while I recalled last night events and again my blood started to boil...

"daksh..i know you very well from childhood so can you enlighten me that who made you hell angry" he quired.

"no one" i said coldly by suppressing my anger and left to washroom to get ready for my so called meeting with Mr. Akshith sastry.

Cabir pov:

This idiot is hiding something from me but what is it that made his angry raised to peaks. This is for the first time i saw him like this in my life. My friend daksh is not an angry person nor he has any anger issues...but what happened to him suddenly that made him raging like a bull nd due to that, that idiot whole night was smoking & drinking and made the whole room a garbage.

I cleaned the room but still he didn't came out of his washroom.

I glanced around the room to find any clue for his anger but none...huff...i think i have to work hard for the reason as he is not going to share it with me.

I was pondering...when i heard the ringtone of daksh. I took it in my hands and was about to lift the call but the call had ended.As soon as it ended the screen showed up a beautiful girl who is smiling freely.

Who is she...

She is definetly not a model or a celebrity nor a prominent person. Then who is she?...And when did he started to give attention to girls as he never bother to take a glimpse at them and every girl was carving for his glance.

I smiled at the thought that who ever she is..she stole his heart knowingly or unknowingly that i don't know. I think she is the reason of her anger. Huff i heard the shower stopped sound. I quickly took my moblie and took a pic from his screen so that i can find out who is her nd also the reason behind his anger.

I placed his phone back in it's place and sat on the bed pretending that i am busy on my mobile.

Daksh pov:

"you still didn't left.." I asked him.

"no..i thought to hug you before i was leaving as we won't meet till tomarrow" he said in girly sexy voice and was coming near...

"Back off" i said before he came to me.

"i'm hurt" he said pretending..drama king.

"shut up cabir and get lost" i yelled.

"hmph...i hate you" he said again in girly voice while pouting nd left.

Such a drama king he is...

I got ready and left to my office. The day continued with meetings & working.

The day went off and i left to home. I had my dinner and walked to my room took a beer bottle which was left a little in it.

I walked to my balcony by taking it and sat on the couch while placing my legs on the table, took the cigarette & lighter in my pocket and started smoking..while drinking beer...like a devdas.

My Giggle mug has taken away all my peace....huff..😡

After some time i walked to my bed and laid on it. When ever i closed my eyes her face would fash in front of my eyes....i can't even get her face out of my head.

Arghhh...i gritted my teeth when her face was flashing infront of me everytime when she was holding that guy's hand.

I can't hold it anymore...i took my phone & dialed my deteative number...

"hello...verma.." i said.

"ha sir"

"i will send you a photo...i wanted her complete details with out missing anything..ASAP" i ordered & ended the call and sent him her photo.

I closed my eyes but sleep was not consuming because of her...after so many tossings i dozed off...

***💞***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.3K 51
❣ You can read the Kindle version for FREE on Amazon Kindle Unlimited ❣ [FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL NEW ADULT PROFILE @NA ON 13TH JANUARY, 2023] ...
22.7K 2.9K 41
Cupid never had a chance in their messy, parental-restricted love story Karishma Jha, a twenty-one-year-old recent graduate with the world at her fee...
4.3K 272 31
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
4.1K 181 12
β˜†ANURAAG RAICHANDβ˜† Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...