𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 11 』

131 12 1
By M0chi_writer

Shoto opened his eyes noticing that he was in his room and a bandage wrapped aroun his stomach. He got up suddenly remembering what had happened.

"Yuki"Shoto called as he ran out of his room.

"Woah there you were banged up pretty bad if not for Yuki's weird preservation spell and kana's healing potion you would have been dead"Denki said hands in his pocket as he walked towards Shoto from the hallway.

"Hey icy-hot what really happened on your quest and why didn't you come back with the fucking sword?" Katsuki asked following Denki.

"We were attacked by Phoenixes and how did we get here?" Shoto looked around for Yuki.

"Phoenix" Denki and Eijiro yelled causing everyone to come out of their rooms.

"Yuki casted a spell to call for help" Izuku said walking towards them.

"Where is she?" Shoto asked.

" She is in the infirmary, the spell she casted almost killed her" Izuku answered.

Shoto ran to the infirmary ignoring the yells of his friends when he got there he saw Yuki lying unconscious as Momo cried into her hands.

"She hasn't woken up since she got here. You were showing signs of healing but she didn't show anything" Kana explained.

"Is it really a spell that did all this?" Shoto asked in disbelief.

"Well Yuki did sustain injuries from a previous fights so she was drained but the preservation spell  was too powerful for her even i can't cast that spell without it doing some damages to my body" Kana explained.

"I told her to leave me alone but she chose to stay she chose to sacrifice her life for mine  why she barely knows me" Shoto said almost bursting to tears.

"Maybe you should ask her when she gets up" Momo said, getting up from Yuki's side wiping the tears off her face.

"What if- "Shoto couldn't finish his statement as Momo hugged him.

"She will wake up. She has more things to live for now than before" Momo said into the hug.

"Thanks Momo" Shoto said.

"No problem I have to get going now" Momo smiled before walking out of the room.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

The past few days went by fast with Yuki not showing signs of recovering. As Kana was doing her regular check up she noticed Yuki move, kana looked closer at Yuki as she saw Yuki open her eyes.

"Guys"Kana yelled, running to the living room.

"What?"Katsuki yelled back looking at Kana who was panting heavily.

"It's Yuki she is finally awake"kana said as she tried to catch her breath her statement caused everyone to get up and run to the infirmary.

"YUKI!!!!"Mina yelled bursting through the door causing Yuki to flinch . Everyone appeared almost as soon as Mina did.

"Yuki we thought we lost you" Mina cried, almost jumping on her only to be caught by Eijiro.

"Wow Yuki your  recovery is amazing" Eijiro said, pulling Mina to his side.

"Yes yesterday we thought you would die any minute but today you are perfectly fine well almost"Denki added walking out from behind Eijiro.

' well that is a power phoenixes are popular for '

"You must really be an idiot to perform a spell that is beyond your power" Katsuki yelled, hands in his pockets looking away.

' awwwwn he cares '

"But it was the only way to save Shoto" Yuki lowered her head.

"I thought that was brave of you"Izuku added, giving her a big smile of encouragement.

"Thanks Izuku but where is Shoto is he  still unconscious" Yuki was looking around for Shoto.

' or I couldn't save him '

" No, he just finally agreed to sleep after refusing to leave your side" Ochako said.

"It was more of kana knocking him out with a spell than an agreement"Mina stated.

"Yuki, how the hell were you able to cast such a spell with your wand broken?" Denki asked.

"And what spell was that?"Mina asked.

' it was an ancient phoenix spell '

"I kind of finally mastered how to cast a spell without a wand and I don't know what spell that was" Yuki answered.

"That's cool but Yuki needs to get some rest now. out all of you"kana chased everyone out.

' I hope Shoto is alright '

"Now take this, it will make you sleep so you can be much better by tomorrow"Kana said, handing her a glass of water and a pill as soon as Yuki swallowed it she started feeling drowsy until she passed out.

Yuki woke up in her room, she got up and walked over to her window looking at the garden.

' it is probably midday I guess I should find Shoto ' Yuki turned heading to the door. As she opened her door she saw Shoto in front of her.

"Shoto"Yuki called

"Em Yuki I...em I wanted to thank you for saving me"Shoto stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

' is he stuttering. that's the first '

"You are welcome" Yuki smiled.

"I thought I would lose you. I didn't want to lose another person that I care about"Shoto caressed her cheeks.

did Shoto just confess?  '

"I said that I would not leave you" Yuki smiled.

"And I wanted to ehem ask you hmm would you be my companion" Shoto averted his eyes.

' OMG I can't believe this is happening '

"Yes Shoto I will" Yuki smiled as she pulled Shoto into a hug he was stiff at first but then relaxed into the hug wrapping his arms around her leaning in to rest his forehead on hers.

"I care about you Yuki, a lot"Shoto said as he leaned closer, feeling her breath on his face.

"I care about you too"Yuki said before he crashed his lips into hers which caught Yuki off guard but she kissed back, the two of them started making out passionately until Shoto eventually pulled out to catch his breath he then leaned his forehead on hers smiling.

' wow '

"We should do that more often"Yuki smiled.

"What.... this"Shoto pecked her on the lips causing her to blush hard.

" I....I should... should" Yuki fumbled on her words.

"I'll see you later today"Shoto smiled.

"Okay bye"Yuki waved.

"Bye"Shoto waved back walking away smiling. Yuki watched him disappear down the hallway before shutting her door.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Yuki"Shoto called from outside her door.

"Yes"Yuki answered, smiling as she opened her door to see Shoto dressed in a ash coloured turtleneck top with black trouser, his fringe pushed backwards revealing his forehead, his sleeves rolled up revealing his thick biceps.

' oh my goodness, wow Shoto you look yummy... what the hell is wrong with me? Get out of my mind dirty thoughts '

"Come with me, I want to show you something"Shoto said as he pulled her out of her room down the hallway, outside to an old door.

"This used to belong to my mom" Shoto said as he opened the door to reveal the perfectly organized garden, the flowers arranged in a row, the blue colour of the flowers enhanced the beauty.

"Wow, it's beautiful. I love your mom's taste in flowers" Yuki said.

"Yeah those are her favorites" Shoto said.

"If you don't mind me asking where is she?" Yuki played with her fingers.

"With my sister we thought it was best to keep her away from my dad to keep her safe" Shoto frowned.

"Well I love them the flowers that is" Yuki smiled.

"Me too"Shoto hugged her from behind kissing her on the head.

' I wish this will last..... if you knew who I am will you be by my side despite our differences  '

"What are you thinking about?"Shoto smiled, bringing Yuki back to reality.

"Em I want to ask if it doesn't bother you how did you get your scar?"Yuki asked but regretted asking the moment she saw his face change.

"I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic"Yuki said immediately.

"No it's not that it's just em I was given this scar by my mom when she couldn't bear my left side any more it reminded her of him " Shoto explained.

' 'him'..... his father  '

" He tried to make i and my siblings into his protogen by mentally and physically torturing us so we can surpass Yagi Toshinori and he didn't exclude my mom....he... that monster hurt her as if torturing me wasn't enough he laid his hand on her and I didn't do anything I -"

"You shouldn't beat yourself up over something you couldn't prevent Shoto knowing you if you could stop it you would have and I know that you would have tried so don't blame yourself"Yuki cupped his face smiling at him.

"Thanks"Shoto smiled.

"You are a brave man Todoroki Shoto I have never seen a man charge at a phoenix who was clearly stronger than him and not back down. You did that to protect me even despite dying you still wanted to save me"Yuki hugged him.

"You sound so much like Izuku"Shoto smiled.

"Is that good or...." Yuki trailed off.

"Oh it's good" Shoto assured, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Okay"Yuki hugged him tightly.

[<( ̄︶ ̄)↗ I feel so proud of this chapter.
For clarification Shoto's Mom isn't dead he just rarely visits her, he just said that because he felt like he lost his mother because of the 'incident'- Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 212 16
Can be read as a Todoroki X Reader as well Midoriya shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?" Went to jail one time and everyone...
3.4K 136 15
『"Welcome to Sugar 'N Cream can I have your order" "I'd like a cup of coffee" 』 『コーヒー』 ?? ????? Shoto falls in love with a barista T.sho...
780 94 27
This is NOT a Todoroki x reader , it's a Todoroki x o/c. Love isn't always written in the stars. Love doesn't always work out. Sora new this and ne...
361K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...