Inumaki Toge x Reader

By himikowo

you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 - end of season 1
note
62
63 - season 2
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

52

33K 1.5K 818
By himikowo

gojo visibly gulped as he clearly remembered something. he spoke up in a whisper, "so thats you, huh." he said and nanami and you both looked confused at your sensei.

gojos flashback

he was 16 or 17 at that time, gojo went back home after a long time since it was christmas break for all jujutsu students. some students stayed at the school, others went back home.

gojo choose the latter, he arrived at the front of his mansion and went inside, "im home!" he exclaimed happily as he couldnt wait to see his family again. but no one replied.

passing the many corridors, he finally heard voices of his fellow clan. "can you believe he just left the clan?" he heard a familiar voice speak up. it was his aunt.

he then heard a voice he was all too happy to hear, "and he was the next head of the clan as well." it was his mom speaking up. although his smile slightly faltered at the news he heard.

gojo walked towards the voices to the room and opened the door, his mom and aunt who were sitting on the couch while drinking tea snapped their heads back to the opened door.

both of them beamed from excitement and stood up, "welcome back, satoru." his mom spoke up.

after their touching reunion, gojo asked them what that news was about. "mom, who left which clan?" he said and looked at his hands while he was sitting down next to her.

his mom sighed and spoke up, "it was such a waste, really." she said and brought her teacup up to her mouth to sip her tea. she then continued, "your dad has been all salty about it the entire day, so i suggest you dont approach him today."

gojo looked up to the side to make eye contact with his mom, "who was it?" he asked her sternly. she then spoke up in a whisper, "osamu kamo." she said and shaked her head in a disapproving way.

his aunt who sat besides his mom spoke up too, "that is why most of the house is empty too." his aunt spoke up and paused for a bit. "they all went to the kamo residence to see who will be the next head of the clan."

sighing, gojo spoke up, having only one question on his mind, "why would he do that?" he said as he looked forward to the table in front of him.

"love." his mother spoke up. gojo could not believe such an excuse and almost snapped, "what? he left the clan for love? he has a duty to protect the world from curses and this is what he does?" gojo spoke up in a loud voice.

his mom agreed with him, nodding at his little outburst while comfortingly patting his back. gojo calmed down and spoke up once more, "who even is this love of his?" he said without looking elsewhere than the table.

the aunt took this question and replied, "someone named izumi l/n." and gojo felt even more confusion now than before. he thought out loud, "but thats not even a good clan." he retorted.

his mother smiled at him, "one day when you will understand the value of love, satoru, it will make sense to you." she said calmly and soothing.

but then, his aunt had one question that sparked interest in gojo as well, "what about the babys last name?" she said and gojo widened his eyes.

"there is a baby?!" he exclaimed and the three of them knew how much of bad news that would be since the kamos are incredibly strict with bloodlines.

instead of worrying for the baby, his mom kept her usual calm demeanor and smiled, "izumi l/n has been pregnant for two months now." she said and looked at her son.

"the baby will be inheriting the l/ns family name for safety reasons." she concluded.

and with that, gojos flashback had ended. everything made sense to him now. he breathed in deeply and spoke up again, "im sorry, y/n" he breathed out.

nanami and you were both still confused at whatever went on in gojos head, untill he spoke up again, "it completely slipped my mind." he said and you felt angry at his choice of words.

"i was 16 at that time and it was only mentioned once." he told you and he didnt have his usual excitement in voice anymore. he leaned forward and put one elbow on his knee to hold his head in his hand.

you felt slightly bad about it and reassured him, "its fine what happened has happened." you said and folded your arms in front of your chest.

"her death was inevitable, dont go blaming yourself now." you said as you knew exactly that he would do that. you casted your eyes downwards to avoid any eye contact.

nanami joined the conversation, getting rid of the thick tension as well, "have you inherited their technique?" he asked and you saw gojo snap his head up towards you in the corner of your eye.

slowly tilting your head up, you spoke up, "i dont know, all i know is that my technique is shockwave." you said and you couldve sworn you saw the corners of nanamis mouth lift upwards for a second.

he spoke up, "i want you to do some tests with us instead of training." nanami said and you looked up at the blonde. your face showed pure confusion and gojo noticed it too.

"of course it wont be long, consider it a half free day after were done." he said and it looked like he had regained his excitement again.

nanami sat back down next to gojo and spoke up, "first of all, how does your technique work exactly?" he questioned and you felt two pairs of eyes bore into you even though they both had their eyes covered.

you sighed and started explaining, "well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* from awkward notes to fresh roses, he'll do anything to show chihara yuki's his affection, even if he's clumsy at it. ღ no manga spoile...
126K 2.7K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...
307K 11K 37
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
2.3K 150 19
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...