Love Potion

By MalditadiAsh

Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
10 years later

Chapter 28

5.8K 340 64
By MalditadiAsh

Words: 2078

Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is currently frustrated again. He is hugging his knees feeling depressed As he was looking at the golden cauldron, inside there is a darker royal blue color powder. They don't spark as glitters, they look like pepper but the different is they were dark blue color. He is having a debate in his mind whether he should gave this to Taehyung or not.  He then suddenly heard a knock on the door. 

He was surprised when he look at all his friends were there. 

"Hey Kook~ If you don't mind we love to hang out here!!" Jimin said. 

"Wait a second!" Jungkook said and close the door as he pick up all the weird ingredients in the table and hide them in the shelves that cover by the curtain and he place the Cauldron on top of the shelve for display. He sigh and went to open the door and let his friends come inside. 

"I'm sorry, My apartment is small but make your self feel at home." Jungkook said. 

"It might be small, but its nice and simple." Jin said as he look around, all of them decided to sat on the floor where a soft carpet is placed and face the mini table. Jimin suddenly got his paper bag and pour out the pictures and scattered them on the table. 

"Tada!! I print as many pictures as I can." Jimin said. 

"By many, You print them all?" Taehyung said and Jimin nod. 

"Why not though?" Jimin said and smile. 

"Well, Can I get you guys anything? I don't have any drinks though..." Jungkook said as he open his fridge and all you can see there is many bottles of Banana Milk. He grab one and start to drink one as he walk back to living room. 

"Don't worry, we have it cover." Jin said as he show his pink paper bag. "I made some snacks for us so come on and lets make this SCrap book." Jin said and Jungkook finish his Banana Milk before he went and sat beside Taehyung who gave him a kiss in the cheek. Jungkook blush and Taehyung giggled. 

Jungkook observed Taehyung and how he smile. Taehyung smile really do make his heart melt in happiness, his face is very handsome and most importantly his personality is great. Jungkook is lucky that he had Taehyung. Taehyung notice Jungkook is staring and he smile back as he stared at Jungkook with a smirk and Jungkook blush and look away, 

"Oh~ Its okay to stare at your handsome boyfriend kook, I know I'm irresistible." Taehyung said with a smirk. 

"Oh~ Shut up~" Jungkook said roll his eyes. 

"Tsk, Your handsomeness isn't compare to mine you know." Jin said. 

"Hah! Your face is world wide I don't know, surely not handsome." Taehyung said and Jin got agree and throw a slipper to his face. 

"Shut your mouth Tae or I'll sue it." Jin said glaring at him and Taehyung gulp and look away from an angry Jin. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. The rest were making the scrap book. Some of them make fun of the pictures that they took and keep telling funny stories and teasing each other. It was afternoon when they finally finished doing the scrap book. 

"Ah~ Finally were done." Jimin said with a smile. 

"It looks beautiful." Y/N said and smile. 

"Same as the pictures inside. " Hobi said. 

"Well your right about that. This new found friendship we had is really great" Jin said giggling. 

"For once I agree with you." Yoongi said. 

"What do you mean For once?" Jin said.

"You always have the silly and dumb ideas." Yoongi said. 

"Hah!? Like you have the great Idea when you have Dumb  Lazy brain!" Jin argued. 

"My Brain is just Lazy, Not Dumb." Yoongi said. 

"I can't believe I'm friends with you🤦‍♂️ ." Jin said. 

"I can't either. " Yoongi said and he look at Namjoon. "Why did you fall for him?" Yoongi asked. 

"Why did you fall for him?" Namjoon said and point Hobi. 

"Because he is My Min Hoseok. Do yo have a problem with that?" Yoongi said as he held the blushing Hobi protectively. 

"Did He just Call me 'My Min Hoseok' ? " Hobi thought feeling his heart is gonna jump from his body. 

"Well, Jin Hyung soon would be my Husband. You should get a ring too." Namjoon said. 

"Sure, I just need time to save some money." Yoongi said and he look at Hobi. "So wait for me okay?" Yoongi said and kiss the cheek of Hobi. 

"Ofcourse I will." Hobi said and hug Yoongi happily. 

"Every body is planning to get married." Taehyung said pouting, he then hold Jungkook's hand and hold them lovingly as he look at Jungkook with a shines on his eyes. 

"Lets get married." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed. 

"What the! No! Were still young hell we didn't even finish college yet!" Jungkook said blushing and he look at Taehyung who's ready to cry. 

"You-you do-don't wa-want us to get married?" Taehyung asked ready to cry. 

"Why do he looks so adorable? " Jungkook Thought. 

"no, No, No, I do like us get married and live together and be together and possibly have kids too. Imagining you and me live in a house together and start a family would be a dream come true, It would be a wonderful house full of happiness and mini adventure. " Jungkook said. '

"Lil Bunny kookies would be Running around as I play with them while your their watching and laughing. Your smile and their smile would be my greatest happiness. " Taehyung said. 

"Exactly. " Jungkook said. 

"Then lets get married." Taehyung said excitedly and Jungkook saw Taehyung's eyes flash pink once more. 

Jungkook look down sadly as much as he wants that... He know he can't be selfish. "Not yet Tae..." Jungkook said and Taehyung grab Jungkook's Chin and look at him lovingly. 

"Don't worry, If your not ready I'll wait. " Taehyung said as he kiss Jungkook hand lovingly. " And while at it, I'll prove to you that I'm the one for you, I'll take care of you and shower you with love from me. I'll prove to you that I am the best boyfriend you could have so that I'll be your best husband as well in the future. I won't give up no matter what My beloved Kookie. because remember that I'll always love you my beloved Kookie." Taehyung said with a smile. 

Jungkook was surprised he can't helped but wanting to cry tears of Joy right now. His hert felt so much happiness, "Ugh! Kim Taehyung... Why did you just say those words? My heart would die in happiness right now." Jungkook thought.  "You don't need to prove that your a good Boyfriend because your already are and I know you would be a great husband as well. I love you too... Tae..." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung can't helped but gave a sweet kiss to Jungkook. 

"Ah~ I'm crying..." Jin, Jimin And Hobi said fake crying in happiness, proud for their bestfriends. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. The crew decided to go home and Jungkook close his door as he slid down and want to cry in sadness. He did enjoy having friends with them and specially Taehyung... Taehyung.. He doesn't know if he could really let go of him... he doesn't want too... but the guilt inside of him is there.

"Ugh~ How am I supposed to give him the antidote? How am I supposed to let him Go? Why?... Why did this happened to me?" Jungkook thought as he cried. 

He suddenly heard a knock. So he quickly stand up and shook his head and open them as Taehyung is carrying a painting. 

"TADA~" Taehyung said as he gave the painting that half of his size. Jungkook look at the painting and its a Painting of him and Taehyung. They were sitting in the field of pink flowers just like in the hike they did. They were surrounded by tons of butterfly but one that stand out the most is the special butterfly that is resting in Jungkook's shoulder. Both Taehyung and Jungkook facing infront and the smile in their faces tells that they were happy, maybe more than happy. 

"I made this last night Do you like it?" Taehyung said and Jungkook can't helped but cry this time. He hug Taehyung happily. Taehyung was surprised but he hug his bunny and enjoy the comfort of this embrace. Jungkook can't helped but cry, his crying because of how Taehyung is the best guy, the person he have ever met in his life. But sadly he needed to let go, he can't be selfish. He need to let go... 

"Shh... Kookie... Don't cry..." Taehyung said and attempt to broke the hug but Jungkook don't want to let go. 

"Tae... I love you... (I don't want to let go) " Jungkook said still hugging Taehyung. 

"I know I love you too Kookie..." Taehyung said and Jungkook let go of the hug and he was crying mess.

"Don't cry Kookie... You know I hate seeing this tears on your beautiful angelic face." Taehyung said and wipe those tears away. Jungkook nod and look at the Painting once more and smile happily. He look down and saw there is a signature. 'KTH- V' 

'"KTH- V? "Jungkook asked. 

"Ah~ Its a habit of mine whenever I make a painting to put my name. KTH means Kim Taehyung, V means Victory. Its also my nickname for the others Kim V. or just V" Taehyung said and smile as he did a 'V' sign with his two hands and Jungkook look at Taehyung and he saw the pink flashes he chuckled sadly. 

"Thats a great Nick name and this painting is really beautiful. It felt so real." Jungkook said.

"And its for you..." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"Thank You..." Jungkook said and smile. 

"Anything for My beloved." taehyung said and get Jungkook's hand gently as he kiss it lovingly. Jungkook saw those pink flashes in Taehyung's eyes and he can't take it anymore. He run inside of his apartment and get the antidote. He went back to Taehyung and gave a sad smile. 

"Tae... Do you really love me?" Jungkook asked as he was holding the cauldron. 

"Yes ofcourse!" Taehyung said with a smile, but his eyes flashes pink again. 

"Tae... You don't love me. Its because of the love potion thats why you love me." Jungkook said. 

"Heh? Wha-what are you Talking about?" Taehyung said surprised. 

"Tae... I'm a witch. I'm capable of making many different types of potion including a Love potion one... So... I made one and it accidently land on you...." Jungkook look down sadly. 

"Our love wasn't true, everything is influenced by the potion you had. You love me because of that Potion... but I love you very much that I don't want to  get rid of that potion in your system right now... I don't want to let go..." Jungkook said and start crying. 

"then don't let go... I don't understand what your saying Koo... But letting me Go? I don't want that! I want us together until our last breath. " Taehyung said and place his two hands on Jungkook's cheek as he wipe those tears. "I love you Jungkook." Taehyung said but whenever he say that, his eyes flashes pink and it only reminds Jungkook as to what their love really is. 

"I'm sorry Tae... " Jungkook said crying unconscious to him that his tears is falling down to the antidote, to the cauldron that he was holding. 

"But please remember that I love you very much. Your the greatest person come to my life." Jungkook said as throw whats inside of the Cauldron to Taehyung. 

"Let this potion cure the Love potion I gave, and let his friends, and everyone associated forget about our relationship had ever exist. Forgetjzia Erezxie" Jungkook chant. 

Taehyung's eyes suddenly went emotionless, like they were dead before Taheyung walk away in that place like there's no Jungkook who fall down crying all his pain out. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.9K 38
A story where, Taehyung and Daehyung are brothers. Jungkook and In-haa are brother and sister. Daehyung loves Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't. In-haa...
2.3K 153 10
This is my ideas of mission behroopiya, it is completely different from the show.
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc