des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

21 - hot rocks

1.4K 85 35
By -rintoons

chapter 21

A/N :: i've never been mountain climbing so if this is inaccurate..... blame m*neta or something

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"YOU DO THIS EVERY MONTH??" y/n yelled up at Bakugo who was several feet above her. Her foot caught a ledge and her hand pressed down on a sharp rock as she lunged herself up and caught another one.

"Almost every month," he yelled back, chuckling at how far behind she was.

y/n grunted as she took another lunge, her foot hitting a rock and it crumbling. She was now hanging by an arm, looking down at the pebbles cascading down the side of the mountain. "Eek! I should not have agreed to this... I should not have agreed to this!"

"Don't jump, you idiot! If you fall I swear I'll fucking kill you!" He yelled, his fist in the air.

An airy, nervous laugh left y/n's lips as her foot found a safe rock to hold onto. "Well.... I don't think you can kill an already dead person.." she swallowed thickly.

The rope tied around her pelvic area suddenly seemed a lot less protective.

"Maybe my butterflies can save me..." she said, taking another hesitant look down.

Bakugo stopped climbing, looking down at her and frowning. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE, YOU IDIOT!!" He bellowed. "Hurry and get up here!"

y/n sighed laborously, "Damn it." She was about to lunge again when Bakugo looked at her so coldly it sent a chill down her spine.

"God, Fuck its cold," y/n breathed, seeing a frosted puff of air protrude from her mouth.

When y/n finally reached Bakugo, she was huffing and puffing. She smacked his arm hard, cursing at him. "It's illegal to have this much stamina... holy.." She breathed heavily.

Bakugo snorted, hissing because of the sting of her slap. "Remember, you're the one who wanted to do this."

y/n groaned, throwing her head back, "I just wanted to be a good— Friend..." she choked, looking around aimlessly when Bakugo raised an eyebrow at her.

Bakugo sighed and rolled his eyes, grabbing y/n's cheeks firmly and gazing into her eyes. "Tch. Yeah... Friend," Bakugo said, smirking and shaking his head unbelievably.

He pressed a chaste kiss on her lips, smiling when she leaned in for more but was disappointed to find that she wouldn't be getting any more than a peck.

"Race you to the top!" Bakugo yelled mischievously, lunging and getting a head start.

"Wha— KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, YOU GREMLIN!" y/n yelled as she climbed up to him with new motivation, unsatisfied with Bakugo's vagueness.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

y/n walked sluggishly down the rocky path, making groaning noises as she went.

"Stop sulking, you lazy bum," Bakugo laughed, throwing an arm over her shoulder and weighting her down lower.

"Argh, everything hurtsss," she whined, her energy too low to object to his roughness. "I still think this is your fault so...." y/n suddenly jumped on Bakugo's back, giggling when Bakugo choked. "Take responsibility!"

"Hey— Dumbass, don't do that so suddenly!" Bakugo yelped, immediately grasping the both of her thighs to keep her stable as she went through her laughing fit.

They walked for another few minutes, Bakugo taking multiple turns and ignoring y/n whenever she asked where they were doing. She gasped loudly, now smacking Bakugo's shoulder repeatedly as they turned a corner and the trees revealed a secluded hot spring

"Bakugo... Katsuki, Darling, lets calm down! Theres no need to— AH-" y/n didn't get to finish her sentence before she was ruthlessly dumped into the spring, her entire body being submerged into the scorching hot water. "Ack! HOT— KATSUKI YOU ASS!" She yelped, emerging from the water and spitting some out.

She scowled at the boy who was now laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. He was kneeling on the ground, his hands clutching his aching stomach. "You said... You said you were cold! So I brought you somewhere that you could... warm up," he said between laughs and breaths.

"Bakugo, one. y/n, zero," he mocked, thinking of the time he was pinned to the ground by y/n.

y/n rolled her eyes, her nostrils flaring in annoyance as she scoffed.

He stood up, letting out exhales and watching y/n float in the water, her glaring at him with deathly intent. "You're lucky I can swim, Dumbass!" y/n growled, feeling up on her now drenched hair. She groaned, "Oh nooo, my hairr!"

She extended her hand out to him, "Help me out. It's the least you could do," she finished when Bakugo looked at her skeptically.

Bakugo sighed, grabbing her hand and pulling her. "Fine, I guess s— AH-" He choked on his words when he was roughly pulled into the spring. "Y/N-" He gasped, his head popping out from under the water.

y/n snickered, her hand covering her mouth. Bakugo's previously puffy hair was now drenched with water, the tips dripping periodically.  He ran a hand through his hair, watching y/n slide her hair tie off and let her hair loose. She massaged her scalp, looking at him and smirking, her eyes half-lidded.

Bakugo licked his lips, looking away from her momentarily. "You're so damn annoying. I hate you," he huffed.

"You know you love me," y/n cooed, holding his chin and looking into his eyes before drifting off to the edge of the spring and hoisting herself up to sit on the ledge, her feet dangling.

y/n was focused as she slipped her shirt off and over her head, strands of her hair flopping onto her face.

Bakugo watched her, his head tilting slightly as he raised an eyebrow. y/n blew a strand of hair out of her face, eyeing Bakugo. "You're shameless, aren't you? Staring at a girl undressing like that.."

He shook his head, a small smile gracing his lips. "Yeah? Well, you didn't ask me to look away either, did you?" His bangs hung low over his eyes, watching as y/n approached him, her face illumated by the dim blue light of the hot spring.

"Mm, that's because I thought you actually had the decency to," she scoffed playfully. "Clearly... I was wrong~" y/n submerged herself into the warm water— which her body had now adjusted to— to where only her eyes and the top of her head was peeking out.

Bakugo stared at her, the reflection of the water projecting onto her dark eyes, making them light up like blue flames. Her hair was slicked back from when she ran her fingers through the wet strands in attempt to tame them.

From under the water, her fingers tugged at the edge of Bakugo's shirt, her bringing the fabric over his head and off of him, leaving only his pants on. She squeezed the water out of the shirt, shaking her head and slightly glaring at Bakugo.

"So, what are we supposed to wear when we have to get out of here?" y/n asked, tilting her head as she floated around aimlessly, Bakugo's intense gaze making her squirm.

"Oh... Well.. I didn't really think of that one," Bakugo said, inhaling sharply through his teeth and scratching his head.

"Ugh," y/n said, putting a hand on his chest and pushing back into the edge of the spring. "You're hopeless."

Bakugo hummed, "Thats how much you get to me."

y/n giggled, looping her arms over his shoulders. "Do I make your brain turn to mush?" She asked, grinning.

"Mhm..." Bakugo said nebulously, his voice rumbling. He never took his eyes off of y/n for a second, his eyes getting hazier with every glance.

y/n smiled, touching the pad of her finger to the tip of his nose and wiggling it, making him wrinkle his nose.

The girl leaned in, her lips hovering just above his, before veering off and turning her attention to his neck. The pool projected bright wisps of floating blue light onto his skin, giving him a paler look.

Bakugo felt his breath slow, nearly coming to a stop when y/n pressed her lips against the soft skin. She peppered kisses all around the base of his neck before moving up to his earlobe and playfully grazing it with her front teeth, eliciting a breathy sigh out of him.

y/n kissed along his beautifully sculpted jaw, moving dangerously close to his lips but not quite reaching them. Bakugo groaned, "You're evil."

She chuckled, suddenly finding a certain spot on his neck and sucking on it, Bakugo's hands shooting up to her hair and tangling his fingers in it. y/n kissed and licked at the tender skin, her body heating up at the surprised sounds he'd make whenever she reached a particularly good spot.

"Fuck, it isn't fair," Bakugo said, taking the nape of her neck and tugging her off of him, y/n whining at the abrupt loss of contact.

"Hm?" y/n hummed, trying to latch back onto him.

"You have too much of an effect on me," Bakugo smirked with his hand wrapped around her neck, tilting her head up towards him.

y/n sighed, her eyes glistening as she gazed up at him, her mouth slightly parted.

"And what are you gonna do about that?" She asked, her gaze shifting from his eyes to the pretty, pink lips that looked...

oh... so lonely

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.3K 15
Two different schools, Two different personalities... Katsuki bakugou best friends with kirishima. Kirishima's best friend is katsuki bakugou and a b...
83.4K 2.5K 27
❝ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 ❞ ↬ when mina sets up a tinder account without bakugou knowing...
630K 22.9K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
544K 23.3K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...