Fine Line

By sadlydols

Tanner Logan is the heartthrob of the university, being the top pitcher the school has ever seen. Yet the coa... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23
24
25.
26.
27
28
29.
30.
Epilogue
50k?!
Letter
Instagram
70k?!!
90k?!
Besties!!!
100k?
Hey!
Besties

1.

70K 636 1.3K
By sadlydols

Tanner

As the professor hands out our midterm papers, he made remarks on most of the tests. From what I saw only like five percent of our class passed and he only has three more midterm results to give out. Fuck, I am hella nervous because I do not think I did great...I blame it on Max! If he didn't always have random girls over in our frat house or that wouldn't hold a party every other weekend. I would like to believe I would've done a better job.

Mr. Jacobs stopped in front of me looking down at the paper. An evil grin smoothed upon his face. "See class it proves that just because you are the son of a retired Major League Baseball player doesn't mean it will pass you in college." He throws the paper on my desk.

Letting out a groan I look at the sixty-five marked in red. Oh great! I am so not going to be able to play in any more games, after the game tomorrow. I am so fucked! The coach is going to give me a whole speech about grades are better than the actual sport!

Mr. Jacobs smiled as the bell had rung. "Goodbye, everyone makes up tests are two weeks away Mr. Logan I expect you to prove yourself worthy of this scholarship."

Nodding my head at him, I quickly gathered my belongings and belted out towards my car. My dad had gotten me a house off campus to be able to escape to study. Yet there has not been much studying. As I drove towards the house I turned on my Bluetooth that hooked up to the car. Wires started to play. I have weird taste in music, and usually, never get handed the aux cord in Tyler's car.

I pulled into the curved driveway. Tyler and Max were home I'm sure AJ would be coming back soon he only had two classes today. Maxwell Griggs is my best fucking friend ever.

Our fathers are best friends, we grew up together it's always been our dream to go to the same college and be on the baseball team and get drafted into the major league together. Maxwell is about six feet light skin curly black hair.

He is the main one to get a bunch of girls, I don't think since Sarah he has been in a serious relationship. He was with her from seventh grade till junior year. He wanted to marry the poor girl, glad she escaped. I'm only kidding, mostly.  Maxwell likes to be called Max, or long legs are his nickname on the team. He plays center.

As I flung my backpack in the corner of the living, AJ comes down. Allen Jerkins, our first baseman the tall brunette man is a two-time back-to-back MVP. He goes by AJ because he says the ladies think it's hotter than Allen. I just think it's hilarious that they even care if the girls find their name attractive.

"AJ I thought you were gone your car wasn't in the driveway," I say opening the fridge.

"Oh yeah, Carson borrowed it for a quick mowing job at ms. Janice's house so I let him use the truck." AJ says opening a warm temperature beer.

"Shit, if I would've known I would've rushed over here quicker to help him," I grabbed a fruit cup.

"What are you three, my three-year-old cousin loves those things." AJ laughed shaking his head

"Dude, says the guy who has his baby blanket on his bed." Reminding him.

Carson is our shortstop, he's fast and good at accuracy throwing. Carson helps this elder lady with her lawn, and other stuff we usually go and help her, if we don't have class or practice. Carson is 6'1 light-skin and has a curly fro going on.

Everyone says our "frat house" is the one with the most attractive men on the campus. We even got first place in the vote they had last year. The basketball frat house won second, then hockey, and then football.

As I slurped on the juice from the fruit, Tyler made his way downstairs. He was shirtless, and sweaty. Either he just hooked up with his girlfriend Aurora or he was working out. Tyler is our left fielder, and he is about 5'8 brown hair, olive skin tone. All the ladies love Tyler, but Tyler only cares for Aurora.

"Boys, it's a beautiful day isn't it?" He laughs opening the fridge grabbing two bottles of water.

Aurora makes her way down. Now at first we all didn't know how to feel about Aurora but she became one of the guys. She has blue eyes, freckles all around her nose, cheeks, and forehead..you'd think she'd be a ginger nope, she is a black haired crazy bitch.

"What are we three?" She asked looking at my juice cup.

Tyler, and AJ laughed.

"That's what I fucking said." AJ laughs sipping on his beer.

"What you mad Tyler fell asleep durning his lunch with your vagina?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

" touché Tanner, but last time I heard a girl scream from your room was when that one bitch laughed at your penis." Aurora barks back grinning

That remarked earned a middle finger from yours truly. We just laughed about it. That's how I like most of my friends girlfriends to be like we love to joke around, and so far Tyler the only one who could keep a girl who can handle us.

I head upstairs to check on Max, he hasn't been down since I've been home.  I should've known he was playing call of duty. He hadn't noticed I was in his room, so I jump at him.

"Dude, you got me killed that's not even fair man." Max throws his head seat down.

"Dude, chill it's not like it's real." I flip on his bed, resting on my side rest my arm up so my head could have a place to relax.

"What's up, how was your midterm grade?" He asked grabbing his phone

"Flunked that bitch, I gotta find someone to help me study before coach benched me for half the season." I groaned

"How the fuck do you flunk it?" He asked shaking his fingers in his hair

"Well let's see your contest need for random girls and parties here kinda wreck the whole purpose for this house ya know." Rolling my eyes at him

"I'm going to find you a tutor, that will legit bump your midterm grade up too at least a B plus." Max grins

"If you find me a tutor that will at least help me get a C I'd kiss your beautiful hair!" I laugh

"Listen," he rest his hand on my shoulder "I'm just not into men, you're gorgeous my friend but I like boobs, ass, and beauties with brown eyes."

I acted heart broken, "I knew I'd never been good enough for the Great Maxwell."

"Dude shut the hell up, oh yeah I can't wait to beat fucking the Eagles tomorrow they think their high and mighty." Max groans As his phone goes off again.

"I swear that pitcher Dean thinks he is hot shit, and all my sloppy seconds go too him." I laugh

"He gets all your seconds I swear, he's going to try and hit Carson when he is up too bat." Max bites his lip

"Remember what coach said if we start a fight we have to run extra laps in practice, but I swear that asshole tries to deck Carson out I'm gonna throw his bitch ass to the ground." As I get off his bed, Max groans at his phone again.

"Who is wanting you?" I question

"This girl keeps wondering why I haven't taken her to dinner yet, but I told her straight up she was only a hook up and she said good." He tosses the phone on the bed

"This is why, I tell the girls upfront what they are getting out of me, I do not date or want to date too much emotions when it comes too it." I say as I walk out of his room heading towards mine.

I hope he does come through with a good tutor because I need someone to help my stupid ass. I can not fail because I need major league to know that I am trying. My father does hand me stuff and I don't complain.

—————

A/n; first chapter! 

Maxwell Griggs 👀

Tyler Timbrel:

Allen "AJ" Jerkins;

Carson Grant;

Aurora Wells;
-yelich 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
27.6K 1.9K 12
A beloved football player must find his anonymous hater to clear his name. ⋆☆⋆ Jake Tanner is a lover, not a fighter. Attractive, charming and popula...
118K 2.5K 31
Harper Silva is surprised that Ashton Price knows she exists. From being invisible for two years, he has suddenly taken interest of her, turning her...
556K 23.9K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...