~if only I knew how much I ne...

By Cus_WhyNot

Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim... More

Target (part 1)
Just a quick question
The Aftermath (part 2)
part 3: Help...
Part 4: Truth or Lie?
Part 5: Got him back
Part 6: Slow Recovery
Part 7: Was it all for nothing?
Part 9: I guess this is the end..

Part 8: Just listen to me!

282 7 3
By Cus_WhyNot

"Levi who were you with..?" Eren's voice sounded sad.

"What do you mean..?"

"Who gave you that hickey!?"

My heart stopped.

"What..?"
————
Levi's POV again

"Y-you heard me!" Eren's voice was shaking. He started crying.

I hate seeing him cry. I looked down thinking on what to say. I had to be careful with my words. With the state Eren's in one wrong word he could leave me... I wouldn't blame him.

I flung my head up. "You have to listen to me!" A stinging sensation was on my right cheek. Eren had gotten up and slapped me. He had a good hand. I'll tell you it hurt.

"Why would I listen to you!? I-I thought you loved me!" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up so I was standing on my tippy toes.

He started to cry more. I really did try and comfort him but he pushed me away. Straight into a wall.

"Was I not good enough for you!? Are you sick it me!? Huh is that it!? I was gone for one to two months and you got sick of me!" He started to breathe really heavy.

"Eren breathe! Calm down!" I tried to grab his shoulder. He hit my hand away. "Don't tell me what to do! And don't touch me!"

His breathing picked up. "Eren calm down!" Hanji walked up to him. "No! I need to get out my feelings!" He took deep breaths. "You know what fine. I'm leaving!" He walked out slamming the door leaving Hanji and I alone.

They walked over to me slapping me. "Ok now I'll listen... Put in every detail. Don't leave anything out!"

————

Eren's POV

After I stormed out it started raining... I walked out in the rain.
Walking to a spot to calm down. I found a rock out in the rain. I was hoping to me undercover but oh well...

I sat down. Putting my head in my face and just cried. "Why the hell did that happen!" My vocal cords were begging for me to stop yelling.

I got off the rock and layed down just watching how the rain ever so lightly fell down onto my body.

This was relaxing. I calmed down quite a lot. It was so calming out here. Almost like I was far from reality.

I was happy out here. It was peaceful. I feel like I could be put here forever. Though what what the point on coming back if I was just gonna get heart broken...

I closed my eyes to feel the rain hit my skin. All that was on my mind though was who gave him that hickey.

Did he want it? Of course he wanted it why else would he have it!

I grabbed my hair. I want these thoughts to go away! Why would I think such things...

Was it the fact it was real or was it my mind telling me that. I was so caught up in my mind I didn't realise someone sit on the rock next to me.

————

Levi's POV

I told Hanji everything. Every last detail. "That double crossing ugly little sl-"
"Hanji!" I cut them off. They can get very and I mean very angry sometimes.

They got up, they probably want to beat her. I had a tight hold on her shoulder stopped her from going any further.

"You need to calm down."  They pulled away from my grasp. If they were to go they would kill her.

"God I hate her! Next time I'm near her I'm going to rip her head off!" Soon god damn steam would come out of their ears.

"Could you calm down, God damn." Rolling my eyes as I said that they slapped me again. "What type of fucking gorilla strength he have!?"

"Shut up. I'm gonna put her six feet under ground and your not gonna stop me. She sorry I mean the devil made Eren sad no no cry! No one makes my baby Titan cry!" They crossed their arms.

"God your dramatic." A low whisper escaped my lips. They slapped me again. "Can you stop slapping me!?" My cheek was stinging. Same place 4 times. (1 Eren 3 Hanji)

"Now you can go find Eren and I'll go find Mikasa." She has a evil look on her face. Oh god.

"Fine." I ran one way, and Hanji ran the other.

————

Hanji's POV

I'm on a mission. To find Eren's overprotective sister; Mikasa. God only knows where she will be but my first guess! Mess hall!

"Mikasa!" I added a little hop into my run. But if I ran into that nature lover, tree hugger bitch before hand I wouldn't need Mikasa.

Though she would murder her probably worse than I would but oh well.

I slammed open the doors of the mess hall and I saw Levi squad; all apart from Levi and Eren.

My luck Petra was there too. Ugly tree lover rat! No wait that's an insult to rats!

I walked over putting my foot on the edge of the table. Well more like slamming it down but ya know.

"Oh hey Hanji whats wrong?" Jean always did look like a horse, it always use to make me giggle.

I grabbed Mikasa's hand pulling her up ever so gently and letting her go. My next person. Petra.

Grabbing her by the collar of her jacket and pulling her up; everyone seemed startled, all apart from Mikasa, Sasha and Petra.

She knew I knew. "What do you want section commander Hanji?" She sounded so smug. I want to plant her head into the ground right now!

"Mikasa would you mind coming with Petra and I?" Venom lurked through my voice. Mikasa just shook her head and like that I took them both to my office.

~°~

My big brain took video footage of what Levi said. So I pulled it up. Both Petra and Mikasa looked shocked by what was said.

That whole time I glared at Petra. I'm a happy person. I like being happy. But I can get mad. I'm a human after all. I have emotions. But when I'm mad I'm scary; according to shorty :D

°~°

As soon as it finished the first thing that happened was Mikasa punching Patra as hard as she could.

"What the fuck Petra!?

She was furious! I swear I could see red in her eyes.

"This will be the second beating! Learn how to keep to yourself! Fuck sake! What did Eren do to you! Your a selfish prick! I loved Eren! But as soon as he started dating Levi I backed off! He's my fucking brother! Your gonna get what's coming to you!"

————

Eren's POV

I could no longer feel rain hitting me face. I opened my eyes to be met with a black object lingering over me.

It was an umbrella? (I don't know if they had umbrellas back then so just go with it PLEASE 🙏)

"Why are you laying out here in the rain, aren't you ment to be focused on healing in a warm room?" It was commander Erwin.

"I just wanted fresh air... That's all commander, you don't have to worry about me." Hesitation was in my voice basically dripping out of my mouth.

"Right, but Eren I need to talk to you since something has now come to my attention." He sounded very serious.

I sat up. "What would that be commander?" I looked him dead in the eye.

"You know Mike?" I nodded in response. "I do the guy that always sniffs people?"

Erwin let out a little laugh and nodded. "Yes that would be him. You will be withdrawing Levi squad and join Mike's squad. He will supervise you like Levi did and will take action when needed."

My heart dropped. I will be changing squads..? "When will this happen..?" I was sad, scared and anything else you could possibly feel.

"Tomorrow morning. At 7 am sharp!" He seemed sorta excited. "Understood..." I was really sad. "Is there a problem?" He added on looking a little concerned.

"No... Nothing at all..." I took a breath in I was minutes maybe even seconds from a breakdown. "Alright, am I clear about the whole subject?" I looked down.

"Crystal..." He got up and stretched out. "Alright. You should really get warm, you'll get cold." And just like that he left.

Tears started falling in sync with the rain. Grass seemed real interesting at this point.

I kept hearing my name in the distance. Looking up I saw Levi running towards me.

All I wanted to to was hug him. I don't care if he was fucking someone else I just wanted his hug.

I got up and ran to him hugging him as soon as I got to him. I couldn't stop crying.

"Eren! What's wrong..?" He hugged me back.

"Erwin wants me to change squads... And it's already in motion..."

————

Hey guys this chapter won't be the end but maybe the next or the 10th. Sorry this story is short but y'all might hate me after for the ending.

Well have a great day/night/morning! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
13.5K 499 27
when Levi is a werewolf and likes to be alone until he is forced to save a dumb woman (in his opinion) from some other were monsters...he never expec...
58.4K 754 10
Eruriren One Shots: Angst, Fluff and General Cuteness!!! Because, seriously people, we need more Eruriren. #3 In Eruri!!! - 10/11/17
52.6K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...