Mewgulf

By heavenzdust09

Gulf is a passionate adult who got admission in the top university of Thailand with his hard work. on the fir... More

sunshine
Fiance
why do you hate me?
I can't hate you
In laws
A day together
A day together part 2
mission
detective
clues
suspects
hospital
mystery
distant
trying
light
Meet the king
back home
recovery
family
reunion
dinner
Night
beach
meeting again
beach
anger
reactions
apologies
new roommate
roommate 2
night stay
an year later
a new beginning
family

hierarchy of university

1K 48 4
By heavenzdust09

1st is the king:  A last year student who was earlier a head hazer in 3rd year. He controls whole engineering department and is respected by everyone. So this means Arhit was their last king.. And their new king is... mew

2nd is head hazer :A third year student who control all the hazer's in Sotus. They maintain discipline among the students. So kongpop is the present head hazer just like his boyfriend.

Hazer team : Every member of hazer team is from different department of engineering like mechanical, metallurgy, software, etc They control the students of their own department.

Wolves: They don't belong to any team of  hazers or anything with this department. They are scary seniors who collects information and take revenge for the department.

Moons : they are either the most hottest or cutest boys of engineering who take part in annual competition. They may or may not be hazers in future. They represent their department in university.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
211K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
341K 11.8K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
174K 8.8K 27
When Mew, a perfect man who simply has no luck in love, meets Gulf, a young man who excels mostly in football, what twists and turns will eventually...