~𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤...

Av C4liven

▄▄▄▄ "M̶i̶y̶a̶,̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶,̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ b... Mer

1. ••𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮, 𝘼 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜••
2.••𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉••
3.••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛••
4.••𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠••
5.••𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
6.••𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚!? + 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2.
𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 3.
7. ••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 "𝙎"••
8. ••𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨••
9. ••𝘼 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮••
10. ••𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙••
11. ••𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙑𝙨. 𝙔/𝙉••
12. ••𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨••
13.••𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪••
15.••𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?••
16.••𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!••
17.••𝙏𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩••
••𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••
18.0••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣~••
𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀☽*ʟᴀsᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ*
18.2••𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣••

14.••𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥••

3.8K 107 212
Av C4liven

(A/N): Before we get started, for the people who play genshin impact and is ar45 or higher, can you play with me bc I need help with domains bc my friend gave me this albedo and c1 Keqing account and they're not really well built and it's hard to do domains with poorly built characters so can someone help?  (I'm NA server)

••••ALRIGHT LETS GET STARTED NOW••

Miya kissed you.

You were shocked at his sudden action

Miya: I love you...

You couldn't say anything back, it was just a shocker that Miya kissed you. You're face was as red as a tomato. What do you say?

(Y/N): I—

You cut yourself off. You were just too flustered and stood there processing what just happened. "Miya-" "I also should've asked for your consent before I kissed you, I'm sorry..."

You were too stunned to speak. Miya took this the wrong way and thought you didn't reciprocate his feelings.

Miya: I know you don't like me back, that's alright, I guess...

Miya started to walked off with a red face from embarrassment. Until...

(Y/N): W-wait!

Miya stopped in his tracks. He looked back at you.

(Y/N): I.....love.....you....t-too.....

You muttered out those last words quietly. Miya turned to you with wide eyes.

Miya: What was that? I couldn't hear you~

(Y/N): Ah!— SERIOUSLY!?

Miya: Say it again

This made you even more red.

(Y/N): I— I love.....FOOD!!!

Miya: Oh well, I guess the slime doesn't love me.

He sighed sarcastically. Then he started to walk off to tease you.

(Y/N): Hey! Come back!

Miya: Only if you repeat what you said!~

(Y/N): You idiotic cat boy! Fine!

"I love you..."

Miya: That's much bette- WAIT WHAT!?

(Y/N): I said I love you, there, are you satisfied now?

Miya: is this real? This has to be a dream, they what!? I thought I misheard them.

(Y/N): I'm not repeating it again anymore so if you couldn't hear me, that's your loss!

Miya's eyes were spinning and his face was red. He still thought he was in a dream but it felt so real. His face and ears were heated up.

Miya: You, love me?

(Y/N): you asshole, repeat what I just said a few moments ago!

Miya: Wait, wait, wait! Just to clarify, are you a 100% sure that you love me?

(Y/N): this dumbass, I literally said it 3 times!

(Y/N): Yea...

"I love you... so much Miya.." you added that part quietly that it was inaudible, so Miya couldn't hear it.

Miya's eyes started to tear up a bit. He wasn't as red as before but he was still blushing. His heart beater faster than ever. He started to run to you.

(Y/N): Miya? HEY... AGH!!

Miya hugged you, making you lose your balance. You both fall to the floor.

Miya: Hahahaha!

Miya started to burst out in laughter.

(Y/N): What are you laughing at?

Miya: Sorry sorry, I'm just happy to know that you feel the same way...

Your eyes widened, then you looked away to hide your red face.

(Y/N): Me too...

Miya: That solves one thing.... now for the other

Miya starts to stand up, he brushes the grass off his clothes. Then he lands his hand to you to help you up.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

You said as you accepted his help and stood up.

Miya: I still have one more question

(Y/N): What is it?

Miya gulped.

Miya: even though they like me back this is still hard to say... What did Joe say again?

Flashback to Miya and Joe

Joe: So first, you want to take them on a date. Or you can always confess to them under the cherry blossom tree then take them on a date. I recommend the second option if you want things to get over with already.

Miya: The first option will do! Actually, the second one seems better....agh!!! Make up your mind already

Joe: I have some good, romantic locations in mind that you could do. There's always the beach. It's a nice place to relax and stare at the ocean together while holding hands. It's even better when the sun starts to set. The next spot I recommend is the "Love cafe"—

Miya: HOLD UP! The what!? I already know I'm going to decline the second option...

Joe: The love cafe. A place where couples go on a date to get some coffee and cupcakes. There are good desserts there too. There are dozens of love cupcakes with heart designs. Quite the suiting place for a date huh? I take all the ladies there~ Oh and the best part at the Love Cafe is you can chew on strawberry or chocolate pockies until your lips connect. Ah...very romantic indeed.

Miya: who does this guy think I am? A highschooler?

Joe: And the last place, it's not as good as the beach and love cafe but this is a good spot as well. The dandelion field at that one hill. You already know where that hill is should it shouldn't be a problem to find it. This one is where the dandelions grow. As the dandelion seeds fly away, surrounding you guys with its beautiful seeds as you eat strawberries together while on a picnic. The ocean right beneath you. You can sit on the edge while watching the sun set. And when it's night, you can stargaze together. You can roll and play on the grass as you guys have lots of fun. Actually, now that you think about it, this really is a good location!

Miya: I'll take the third option.

Joe: Mhm....good choice there kid.

Joe: Also, when it comes to confessing your love out to them, pour all your heart and soul into it like you mean it, a simple "I love you" will just not do. Something more detailed and romantic as you express your love for them. It will just get (Y/N) to love you more.

Back to when Miya confessed

Miya: I love you...

Back to Miya's and Joe's convo

Miya: Alright...

Joe: Oh and when you ask them to be your lover.... you want to be emotional like your life depends on their answer! Pull out a bouquet of flowers and try to get tears in your eyes as you ask them out, be dramatic so they know that you really want to get together. Is that clear?

Miya: this guy....

Miya: Yea yea, I got it

Joe: Good, now go on and pour your heart out to
(Y/N)!!!

Back to present

Miya: Ahem....will....

(Y/N): Will what....?

Miya: Will....will you go out with me?

Instead of taking a bouquet of flowers, he pulled out a simple rose instead. The only thing he got right was the tears in his eyes. He looked to the side to avoid eye contact and to hide his extremely red face.

You on the other hand, this was unexpected for you. So you started to blush. You thought this was just like you guys were in a romantic anime.

(Y/N): You don't need to be so dramatic....aha! Of course!

Miya: Wait, really?!?

(Y/N): You're convincing me that you're either deaf or you have pour memory

Miya: Ehe....

(Y/N): But yes, I mean it.

You smiled at him. This caused butterflies to form in his stomach.

Miya: C-.....can I kiss you again...?

WE LOVE CONSENT 😩💗💗 ITS LITERALLY THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER

(Y/N): H-HUH!?!? Duh of course Um....sure....

And just like that, Miya leaned in to kiss you. Even though you already kissed before, this still made you two blush. You both pulled away.

Miya: "I said this before...but I love you, and I'll do my best to make you the happiest person on this planet, so please, if you would let me, let me be your light and guide on your dark, gloomy days.. a-and we could go skating and play g-games anytime you want!"

Miya gulped before adding, "and when your lips feel cold...I-I'll be there.. *gulp* to...k-kiss them.."

You turned so red, everything seemed hard to process. Where did Miya learn all these cheesy things!? You could faint any moment now. God this man just loved killing your heart, doesn't he?

(Y/N): "As will I! U-um... thanks, and if you ever need me too, I'll be there because I really really love you Miya! So, please, t-take good care of me as will I to you!"

You blushed so hard while saying this, butterflies were fluttering in your stomach again. Miya was so happy to hear how you loved him. He placed a quick peck on your forehead.

Miya: Let's go home now, I'll walk you there.

Miya was still red while he said this, your words stuck with him still.

(Y/N): Yea, thank you

You both held hands along the way, though you never once made eye contact. You both were too embarrassed to even look at each other. You both were adverting your eyes from each other.

You guys finally made it your house.

Miya: Goodnight (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Erm....I love you! Now goodnight!

You said it so fast and you shut your door quickly. A shame, not really, Miya heard what you said. He smiled to himself with a blushing face as he walked home.

Miya: I love you too

IM SO SAD SK8 THE INFINITY FINALLY ENDED NOOOOO

~ ❤︎︎ ~

(A/N): Here from august 2022, WE'RE GETTING A SEASON 2 AND OVA SO DON'T FRET

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

239K 7.5K 39
❝I hope our love lasts the infinity..❞ - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...
277K 9.8K 18
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳...
78.2K 3K 17
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤...
30.7K 1.8K 26
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." "𝐘𝐨𝐮...