His one true love

By JasmineCline9

Meet east he's the drug lord you do not wanna cross he doesn't give a fuck who you are or who you are he shoo... More

She's back!
Drama 101
Spending time together
t
We met like...
Crazy day
Sleeping with the enemy
Block party part 1
Block party part 2
Got me fucked up
Promise
Sleep overs
Sleep over part 2
Jealousy
Oh shit!
What goes up
most come down
Aftermath
The set up
Understanding
Truth
Your babe?
Dinner party part 1
So..
Dinner party part 2
Heaven
Growth
Alex got issues
will you part 1
Will you part 2
healing part 1
Healing part 2
authors note
Blood bathe part 2
The aftermath
Making peace.
Peace island
From peace to reality
Make me understand
Leave the door open
hey dolls
Strike
new story
Strike 2
Games people play
new people new problems
update!
Ride or die
definition of a rider
c
You know...
Lets get married
Too much to handle
Something ain't Right
hey guys!
Q&A
Family surprise
y
knowing the real
so let me tell yall
y
Family first trip to the Maldives
Family trip2
Go work it out
sorry boos
New Story alert
the healing process
Soon to be...
2022
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
2
wifey birthday
aight yall
party part 2
omniscient

Bloodbath part 1

6.6K 230 20
By JasmineCline9

(The moment y'all been waiting for...wait how was I going to start this again? Oh yeah...)

Dave's pov

My blood ran cold when I got that call from Leslie saying my cookie is gone and now Leslie is too.

"Yo where the fuck could they be man." Black hollered looking around to find them.

"I don't know man we've checked every fuckin where."

"I can't fucking lose Leslie man thats my sanity right there I know I've done some fucked up shit to her but thats my babe man we got to find them."

My mind was going a thousand miles per min what could have happened to them? Unless....

"Aye call that nigga rod real quick cuz."

He pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

"Yo."

"Aye nigga this east I need you to track someone phone for me."

"Yup who is it?" He asked.

"Alex Botch."

"Aight I'll hit you back in a min."

I hung up pacing back and forth man that fight between me and jazz I wish it never happened.

Jump back 2 hours before the abduction.

"I wonder what they talking about out there?" She asked.

"Something he should have been told her."

"Oh yeah like what?" She asked.

"His ass is crazy." I said shrugging.

She smacked her lips.

"We all knew that its not like it is knew."

"No I'm mean like hes really crazy he takes medication and shit type of crazy."

She looked at me crazy for a second.

"Are you serious for how long?"

"For a long time cookie."

"Damn and he's been fighting that by his self this whole time? That's crazy I wish he would have said something."

"And what was going to do cookie? There ain't nothing we could do to help him."

I wiped my hands over my face.

"Can we just drop this please?"

"Im sorry babe I know this is hard on you how you holding up?"

"I aint tripping I've been knew."

"Hold up how long have you known?"

"Since we was kids."

"And you didnt feel the need to tell me?"

"What's there to tell cookie? He crazy and that's all there is to it besides it wasn't my business to tell."

"Still I wish you would have told me."

"Jazz there wasnt shit to tell damn!"

"Well excuse me for asking a fucking question damn."

"You stay in they business sometimes its best just to mind our business."

She rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Downstairs since I'm to much in peoples business."

"Babe come on don't start."

"Start what?"

"This shit you doing its not that serious ma."

"Yes it is one of my closest friends is going through something and I didn't know about it."

"There's nothing we could have done the only one who could help him is him."

"True but you knew so why didnt you just tell me?" She asked.

"It wasn't my business to tell if he wanted you to know he would have."

"I guess you still should have told me."

"It wasn't my place besides you was gone how the fuck was I supposed to tell you anything?"

"A phone call smartass." She said.

"Im not about to argue with you."

"Then don't." She said walking out the door mad.

I'm going to let her ass calm down she tripping.

"Aye nigga did you hear me?" Black said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Na I didnt hear you what you say."

"You really think that nigga alex has them?" He asked.

"Im almost positive man other than him who would want to kidnap them."

"Why Leslie though? If he just want jazz?" He asked.

"I dont know unless-."

"Shay and camilla is there."

"Oh no no mo no no we need to find them now!"

Just then rod calls black back and I can tell from the look on his face it wasn't a happy conversation.

"Find his ass now rod I dont give a fuck." He said.

I grabbed the phone from him and what he told me made my blood run cold.

"You can't track him because hes dead?"

This mouthafucka faked his own death just to be with jazz this some sick twisted shit.

"Look harder rod now!"

"Im on it boss."

I hung up me and black just looked at eachother I swear when I find this nigga there won't be nothin left of him for real this time but since they wanna play camilla and shay about to die fuck this shit.

"Aye black call up shay."

A smile crept on his face I can already see he's about to fuck some shit up. When he did that I called up camilla its funny how they both just so happen to be in Hawaii especially considering they was both supposedly pregnant.

"These hoes don't even know whats coming to them." Black said.

"And up next is alex thats hands down."

He nodded and now we wait.

Camillas pov
Finally east and I will be together after all this time I knew he loved me and not cookie I do kinda feel bad for her Alex has been rapping her since shes been her oh well when he finally locked her back into the dungeon he winked at me and left she didn't say anything and I smirked.

"Well well well looks like your not having fun huh?"

"Bitch fuck you."

"You know normally I would say something smart back to you but my man whats me home tonight but dont worry I'll take care of east."

"Bitch I'm going to kill you just watch."

"How you going to kill me if you can't even touch me."

I smirked then walked off on to my man I should go.

Leslie's pov
Okay I know blood is thicker than water but I swear on my life I'm killing this bitch and I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it not only did she fake this whole entire pregnancy just to be with black this crazy ass thot has a whole shrine of him and has been talking to her self for the very last hour.

"He's mine he's finally mine." She said.

"Black is not your man weird ass bitch wait until I get out this mouth-"

She knocked me down and kicked me in my stomach. And I was gasping for air.

"He's mine you always got everything you ever wanted including black but now hes mine and with you and that bastard child of yours gone hes going to only focus on me and not you but don't worry I'll take good car of pilar."

I tried to get out my grip.

"Touch a hair on my daughters head and I'll kill you bitch."

She laughed then walked out. Meanwhile I felt a gush between my legs no not my baby.

Alex pov
That was some of the best sex I ever had the way she kept trying to fight me off was so sexy she should be pregnant soon as long as I can keep her down there. I walked down into the dungeon again and seen jazz crying and screaming

"Now no crying people might here us." I said smirking.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Your mine jazz not east hes a vile man you need to be with someone like me I was with you first not him."

"We where never together alex you where just a friend."

"You don't remember the first night we mad love? I took your virginity 2 weeks before you left for college."

"You did what?" She shouted.

"I thought that's what you wanted and camilla told me you did."

"She fucking lied to you dumbass."

I started thinking back to that party camilla gave me a drink for jazz and told me she wanted me but was to shy to admit it and it would make her feel better....oh shit!!

I'm about to die!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 39 39
She never thought her dream would come true but once she got the chance she took it. She loves her family and friends so when it came to doing someth...
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
69.8K 2.1K 24
a girl named Amari meets two guys turns out they are buddies but she doesnt know read more to find out........
1M 11.6K 61
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮........ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑔 𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟...