ᵀʰᵉ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒ & ʰⁱˢ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍⁱˢᵗ...

By cigzaftsex

❝ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵖᵃᵍᵉ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ˢᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉˢ❞ ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━... More

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏ & ʜɪs ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴛ
(1) 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
(2) 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
(3) 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚
(4) 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
(5) 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙚
(6) 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙚?
7 - Regret?
8 -
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

29

1.1K 25 44
By cigzaftsex

﹂︎CHAPTER 29﹁︎

დ︎

I woke up to the unusual smell of eggs and bacon filling my nostrils. The smell getting stronger as I jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen.

I was stunned, but pleasantly surprised to see Jerome dishing out a full breakfast onto two separate plates with two fresh glasses of orange juice.

"Oh! Novey, you're up" Jerome exclaimed, walking over to a chair and pulling it out for me to sit which I smiled at.

I sat down and crossed my legs, knowing I was wearing one of Jerome's shirts which barely covered my thighs.

Jerome had already sat down and started to dig into his breakfast which looked delicious. Though at the same time it was a bit abnormal for him, considering he isn't much of a cooker or a morning person for that matter.

"Why are you acting weird?" I mumbled, as I plopped a strip of bacon into my mouth.

"Me? being weird?" Jerome paused, "come on now" He playfully rolled his eyes, chewing with his mouth wide open.

I looked away disgustedly and continued to eat my breakfast, enjoying the silence considering I wasn't really a morning person myself.

"So" Jerome started, breaking the once peaceful silence.

"So, what?" I groaned, knowing that it was most probably something bad.

Jerome sighed. "You don't always need to assume the worst, Novey" Jerome teased.

"But it usually is something bad" I complained, scrunching up my face.

"Whatever you say, doll. Anywho...our plans today involve...Bruce of course! and possibly a circus with freaks" He told me shamelessly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I demanded, scraping up the last bit of egg with my fork as I put it into my mouth.

"I mean it's as it sounds, pretty self explanatory if you ask me" He shrugged.

"Well it's a good thing I wasn't asking, Jerome. I was demanding" I challenged.

"Well you have no right to demand me, as you know i'm boss, more specifically your boss" Jerome challenged back, standing up and slightly towering over me.

"Let's get one thing clear, darling" I spat, venom lacing each word. "I may be with you but don't think for once i'm your property, or anyone's for that matter"

It was silent for a good minute until Jerome let out a dark chuckle which made my blood boil to no end. "I can't stand you sometimes" I muttered under my breath as I begin to walk away.

"Then why don't you get on your knees?" Jerome smirked.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, flipping him off before making my way towards my bedroom to get ready for later on's event.

A few hours passed as I searched top to bottom through my wardrobe for a hot, but suitable outfit.
Which eventually ended up being my leather crop top with a matching pair of leather leggings and my usual black combat boots.

Finally, once I was completely dressed and looking more presentable than before. I decided to put on a subtle amount of makeup just to highlight my features.

I grabbed my leather jacket, making my way out of my bedroom door which I shut on the way in. As I opened it Jerome was stood there with his arm resting on the frame.

He looked me up and down, hunger and lust taking over his eyes. "You can look, but you can't touch" I told him with a wink as I walked straight past.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked cockily.

"What?" I huffed.

"That I have the keys" Jerome said, twirling them between his fingers.

I groaned, causing him to smirk. "Lead the way your highness" I mocked, curtsying.

We eventually made it to Wayne Manor, no surprise to me that some of Jerome's cult were already there too.

We went through the back doors of the manor, as it would be more unexpected, or so I thought. But of course Jerome had to make an unforgettable main entrance.

Jerome finally walked in and revealed himself to Bruce and Alfred, cackling rhythmically with each step he took. "Ooh!" He groaned, in a ghostly way which makes sense as he is wearing a white straight jacket with matching white pants.

I shortly followed behind with my hand resting on my gun holster, which was strapped to the inside of my thigh.

"My, my. Hmm. Look how big you've gotten" Jerome chuckled, moving closer to Bruce's face.

Minutes later Jerome's cult members started storming in and breaking everything in sight, while Jerome and I just stood back and watched.

"Nice place you got here" I smiled, looking around.

"You rent?" Jerome asked. 

"What do you want?" Bruce asked, with slight attitude as he was crouched down on the floor with Alfred.

"Attitude" Jerome mumbled. "Teenagers. Am I right? oh, I remember those days. So many exciting new emotions floating through you, wanting to kill everyone you saw" Jerome finished with a shudder, certainly not missing the look Bruce gave the man who was holding a glass ornament.

"You, give me" Jerome said, motioning towards the man beside him. Jerome picked up the ornament with ease and lifted it up and down testing it's weight. "You know, I will never understand rich people's tastes"

"It's worthless" Bruce shouted a bit too quickly. "My father found it at a flea market. I keep it for sentimental reasons"

"Nice try kid" I sniggered.

Jerome looked at me with a knowing smirk. "Oh, it's got some heft to it. Expensive, i'm guessing. Be such a shame if I..." Jerome started, but didn't finish his sentence as him dropping the expensive looking ornament spoke for itself.

"Oh! No, don't" Bruce called out, but it was too late seeing as Jerome already dropped it. However, we all exchanged surprised looks as we saw that it didn't break.

"Huh" Jerome muttered, picking it back up and examining it. "Tougher than I figured. Anyway.." He said, before throwing the glass ornament over his shoulder, only this time it broke into pieces.

"Aah! bloody hell!" Alfred shouted.

"I asked you what you want" Bruce shouted, with a new sudden burst of confidence

"Right, Sorry boys" I smiled innocently. "Go on, get to the point" I said, looking at Jerome. He scoffed in return, turning back to Bruce and continued. "The reason i'm here is i'm gonna kill you"

The colour drained from poor little Bruce's face. "Why?" He asked, his voice now laced with fear.

"Well, it's the last thing I remember wanting to do. It's been nagging at me since I woke up" Jerome hissed, as he flipped out his knife. "The idea of slitting that pretty, pink throat of yours. Figure that'd clear the decks. What do you think, huh?"

Suddenly I felt a wave of guilt flow through me, after all Bruce is just a kid.

"I remember that night" Bruce replied, after a short while, "when you took over the benefit. You were quite the showman"

"Thank you. Always nice to be appreciated" Jerome replied sincerely.

"And you're just going to kill me here?" Bruce asked. "That's kind of disappointing"

"He's trying to get into your head, Jerome" I said, moving closer to the two.

He nodded at me but continued playing along with Bruce. "What do you mean?"

"After all the buildup you coming back to life, turning off the lights in Gotham killing me here just doesn't show a lot of..." Bruce paused.

"Flair? Jerome asked, jumping onto the couch. Hmm? Style? He said, kicking a pillow onto the floor. Panache? Hmm? Go on, boy. Spit it out. I can take it"

"I'm Bruce Wayne" Bruce said cockily.

"Oh, we most definitely didn't know that" I snorted.

"I'm aware" Jerome spoke up, rolling his eyes and jumping off the couch.

"I am the ruling elite. My company is the machine that keeps the cogs of Gotham running" Bruce confirmed.

"Wow" I muttered. "You really are a rich snob and to think I felt sorry for you" I scoffed.

Bruce snapped his head in my direction before subtly turning back to Jerome. "Killing me should mean something! And you're telling me no one's going to see it?" Bruce shouted.

"You're saying I need an audience?" Jerome smirked evilly, putting the knife down. "Oh. Look, I know you're just trying to buy time, so you can escape. But your point is still valid" He said, before turning around to his men. "Saddle up boys! We're taking this show on the road!" Jerome cheered before looking at me "And you, you will be having the ride of your life, sooner than expected" Jerome teased, whispering into my ear.

I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks, so I turned away causing Jerome to laugh as he walked back over to Bruce. "Come on" He told Bruce, but Alfred stood up. Jerome looked at him and stopped, "Uh-uh-uh. Not you, old chap" Jerome mocked in a British accent. "The prince of Gotham deserves a public death. His butler, not so much. Kill him" Jerome ordered.

"No!" Bruce screamed.

"Bruce! This is what you've been training for. You're gonna be all right on your own" Alfred told Bruce firmly.

I could see the tears well up in Bruce's eyes as he spoke to his butler. "I will see you again" He stated matter of factly.

"You carry on, son. you cary on" Alfred half smiled.

"Strangely intimate" Jerome mumbled, as he pulled Bruce back by his ear. "Come on" He grunted, pushing him in front of him and out the door. But not before turning around and telling his men forcefully, not to get any blood on the couch.

And there it was, the sudden rush of guilt come flooding back through me as Jerome told his men to kill Bruce's butler.

The poor boy has been through enough without us breaking into his home and trying to kill him. And now, on top of that Jerome's going to kill his butler who seemingly is a father figure to him.

Oh my god, i'm going soft.

"Novey?" Jerome called out, breaking me out of my thoughts. I rubbed my temples before looking up seeing as my name was called.

"You coming?" He asked, a glint of worry in his eyes.

"Of course" I said, putting on my best poker face.

As we made our way through the abandoned circus all that could be heard throughout it was the sound of automatic gun shots, screaming, glass breaking, fire burning, distorted music, and manic laughter which seemed to be coming from every direction.

We set up in the middle of the circus which was surrounded by different fair rides and lights. Jerome had shoved a cotton black bag over Bruce's head beforehand, so he wouldn't of been able to see where we were going.

As Jerome took the bag off Bruce's head, he circled him. Bruce looked around, taking in everything that was happening around him.

"Well, we're off to a good start" Jerome said, as he put on a green and red stripped hat. "What do you say, Bruce? Want to have some fun before the main event?"

"I volunteer to have fun before the main event" I smirked, walking over to Jerome's side.

"As you wish" Jerome smirked, before lowering his hand to my lower back, pushing me ahead into the tent. But, before entering he turned around and looked to Bruce and the others.

"Watch him" He stated dangerously, to the clowns. They all replied with chuckles, pointing their guns at Bruce just in case he tried something.

"So, where were we?" I teased, trailing my hand up and down Jerome's chest.

"I'm pretty sure you volunteered to have fun" He whispered against my neck, placing wet kisses as he did so.

"I'm pretty sure I did" I replied, holding back a moan as he sucked harder on my newly exposed skin.

In that moment I took the opportunity to take Jerome's hat off his head and throw it half way across the room.

He grinned and grabbed me by the neck pulling me towards him, finally connecting our lips hungrily together.

"Jump" Jerome ordered and I obeyed immediately, wrapping my legs around his waist to hold me up for support.

He carried me over to the couch in the corner of tent, which was much bigger inside. He placed me down with our lips still attached.

He pulled back for a minute wandering his eyes up and down my body. I gave him a nod and he wasted no time in tugging the hem of my shirt straight off, over my head. Leaving the chilly air to nip at my bare skin.

I connected our lips once more, flipping Jerome over and straddling him in the process. His hands trailed up and down my ass, ending up eventually staying on my hips as I grinded down on his erection which led him to groan in reply.

We both quickly stripped out of our clothes knowing we didn't have much time until the 'main event.'

Jerome flipped me back over, him being back on top, making sure to leave hickeys on my neck. He didn't waste a second before he pressed his lips back against mine, kissing me roughly. My whole body started to tingle and I could feel the butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

Jerome's naked body brushed against mine, it inducing me to let out an audible moan. Making my whole body feel like it was on fire, but in the best possible way.

It had been a long time since we had been like this, with all that's been going on, including Jerome's death.

We knew we couldn't tease each other anymore knowing that we craved to feel each other's touch, not knowing how deprived of it we were until now.

Jerome lined himself up against my entrance and immediately thrusted himself in and out of me. One of his hands went up to my neck as he tightened his grip now and again, more specifically with each moan and groan which bounced around the room, combining both of our voices into a long lasting sound of pleasure.

After we both finished and cleaned ourselves up, we put our clothes back on causally walking out of the tent like nothing happened. All eyes were on us as soon as we stepped out, including Bruce's.

As we walked further to Bruce we could see one of the clowns painting his face, he had white face paint over and around his eyes. With black eyeliner, eyebrows and lines at the bottom of his eyes.

I leaned up against the vanity watching intently as Jerome started to speak to Bruce.

"Got to be honest, Bruce, you don't make the world's funniest clown. But we can fix that" Jerome said, whipping back out his knife.

He moved the knife over to Bruce's face pretending to cut it but instead he twisted the knife around and stabbed it into the clown who was doing Bruce's face paint. He groaned as Jerome twisted the knife inside of him. "Aw, shut up, you big baby" He mocked, shoving his finger into the stab wound and brushing his finger against Bruce's lips. "Let's turn that frown, upside-down" Jerome crackled, Bruce shaking with anger.

We took Bruce on a tour of the circus, showing him the games and rides and at one point Bruce even had the audacity to ask about the plan for this so called madness.

But there is no plan, this is just us being free and doing what everyone is so afraid to do, though deep down everyone has the urge, they just don't want to admit it.

After all, everyone here only wants someone to tell them to "do it or kill them" I mean, it's not like it matters.

Our sweet Brucey also tried to be the young hero he thinks he is, but that didn't end well, I mean ask the dead guy who got eaten by a bunch of piranhas.

Jerome and I finally made our way onto the stage where the final event was just about to begin. Everyone was cheering and clapping.

Jerome of course, had to show off which consisted of him bowing and bending over, as he did I smacked his ass causing the crowd to go wild.

"Hear ye, hear ye, gather round. The show is about to..begin!" Jerome shouted, and was about to continue when the crowd quieted down.

"Hey you! shut up!" I shouted, taking my gun from my holster and shooting the guy straight through the chest, his body falling limp to the ground as soon as the bullet pierced his flesh.

"Well, I think we can all agree tonight was a rousing" Jerome paused, winking at me, "success" He finished.

"We brought this miserable city to it's knees. Now, I give you...the climax of our festivities. The billionaire prince of Gotham... Bruuue....Wayne!" Jerome screamed into the mega phone, the crowd going wild once again.

I looked at Bruce who was tied to a pole with his hands helplessly pinned above his head. We ironically made eye contact at the same time and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked away instantly not wanting to be sucked in by this child's puppy dog eyes. I mean this is supposed to happen, right? Bruce Wayne deserves this? after all isn't he just a selfish, rich, snob who doesn't care for anyone but himself?

"Well, what do you say, Bruce? Shall we end the night with a bang? Or better yet...a boom?" Jerome chuckled, as someone wheeled out a cannon bomb.

The crowd started to go crazy and chant the word 'boom' over and over again.

The next minute Jerome started to load bombs, knives, nails, and pretty much whatever he had in stock into the cannon. While Bruce just sat back and watched knowing there was nothing he could do.

Jerome started to talk to crowd and tell them not to do this at home and what not. He jumped up onto the cannon and pretended to ride it, while swinging his hat around. I laughed at his childish antics.

One minute the crowd was screaming out of excitement then the next it was fear. I looked around to see what was going on and then I spotted no one other than, Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock shooting warning shots into the air.

"Detective Gordon, you're just in time for the big finish" Jerome smiled, it soon vanishing instantly as he saw the rest of the GCPD storm in with guns aiming it at anyone and everyone.

I watched as Jerome jumped off the cannon and onto the floor. I jogged on up to him, dodging the bullets that were flying around.

"We need to go now!" I screamed.

"I know, give me a second, doll" Jerome sighed.

"How are you so calm? We're about to die" I scoffed, filled with amazement and stupidity on how he can be so calm in a situation like this.

"We're not gonna die, Novey. I won't let that happen" He promised, glancing at me for a quick second, before turning back to the cannon and lighting it.

Jerome chuckled waving at Bruce before grabbing my hand and running in the opposite direction. I sent Bruce a sad glance while I was still in sight, but after that he was completely out of view.

Jerome and I ran as fast as we could dodging the GCPD and the bullets at the same time. That was until the GCPD had us blocked in. I backed up knowing that this was the end, but that was until I thought of an idea.

"Go" I whispered, only Jerome being able to hear.

"What?" He said, looking at me with furrowed brows.

"Go, there's a higher chance of one of us escaping than us both, so go. I'll distract these guys" I said, motioning to the three guys who stood surrendering us. Two in front and one behind us, slowly closing in.

"I'm not leav-" Jerome started, but I cut him off.

"You can come back for me. Just go please" I pleaded.

He nodded. "I will come back for you, I promise"

"I know" I whispered. "Now, go" I shouted, before turning around and punching the man who was blocking our back entrance.

I watched as Jerome ran past, using the now unblocked path as the one officer who I punched was on the ground.

I soon got knocked down to the floor by the other two police officers, who had me pinned, cuffing the back of my hands together.

Yet I still had a smile on my face, knowing that Jerome had escaped even if I did get caught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 325 11
Jerome Valeska loves to tease you, to see you bleed and cry, he's a sadist afterall. But the moment he realizes that he might feel more than hatred t...
36.2K 762 57
Imagines and Preferences for the men of Fox's series Gotham. { Requests: CLOSED } This includes: - Jim Gordon - Jerome Valeska - Jeremiah Valeska - B...
280K 7.8K 52
"What's the matter gorgeous? Cat got your tongue?" So, after the breakout, Jerome found a mysterious blond girl on the street and decided he wanted t...
51.5K 1.1K 21
(Currently being rewritten) Jeremiah Valeska and Y/n. Inseparable, always finding a way back to one another. However with the looming threat of Jerom...