love letters ~k.akaashi~

By shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... More

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~twenty-one~

1.7K 47 5
By shiningcami_

~edited may 29, 2021~

you were stressed, to say the least. and when you were stressed, you had a couple of methods to help you out or distract you.

usually, you would scream into a pillow while ignoring your feelings. other times you would play your guitar until new blisters would appear, or you baked.

you had already screamed. not into your pillow, but with bokuto two nights ago. it was now monday and you had already formed new blisters on your fingers from playing your guitar last night. lev came into your room and told you that you were distracting him with the noise from your room

you flipped him off and threw a plushie at him while he stuck his tongue out at you. you didn't notice the blisters until you washed your face and felt the roughness of your hands when you washed your face.

akaashi also pointed them out when he was holding your hand this morning, walking you to school.

"hey, f/n. what did you do last night? your hands feel so rough." akaashi asked you, a concerned tinge in his voice.

"oh nothing, just played a little bit of my guitar last night while distracting myself from my homework." you gave him a smile.

"be careful next time f/n, wouldn't want your hands to get more injured. take it from your setter boyfriend." he brought the hand he was holding to his lips and kissed it gently. you felt like eros just struck you with one of his arrows when he kissed your hand.

"gross, let's get moving lovebirds. i don't want to be late again." momo had intervened with the moment you and akaashi were having.

but that didn't stop the feeling of lovesickness rushing through the both of you.

that moment stayed in your head for the rest of the day. even now, as you stress baked. it didn't help that you happened to be making one of akaashi's favorite flavors of cupcake.

"n/n! whatcha doingggg?" lev asked, walking into the kitchen and sitting on top of the island counter.

"baking, fingers away from the batter lev." you saw from the corner of your eye that lev was trying to dip one of his fingers in the batter you set beside you.

"boo! you're boring."

"so then why are you here?"

"cause, i'm bored and i thought i could help you with whatever you're making today." you shuddered when lev mentioned he wanted to help you. the last time he helped you bake, the whole kitchen counter was covered in batter and you and lev were scolded by alisa and she made you two clean the kitchen while she watched.

"you can watch me but you're not allowed to help. sit down and try not to make a mess and this time, i'll actually give you a full cupcake and not just the one made from the leftover batter." that shut lev up and he sat down on a stool and waited patiently.

you had finished making the frosting and started decorating the cupcakes you made after approval by lev of the frosting.

"why do you never bake for me n/n?" lev pouted. you looked up from the cupcake you were decorating and looked at him. you ignored his question and continued decorating your cupcakes.

"okay, i finished," you picked up two random ones and handed one to lev. "savor it lev, it's one of the only ones you'll ever get." you left the kitchen and walked over to the home office where alisa was, with textbooks all around her.

"alisa, can i come in?" you knocked on the door softly, careful not to disturb her studying. she looked up from her books and gave you a smile, signaling you to come in.

"i made cupcakes, here's one for you. good luck on your studies." you handed her the cupcake and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the office.

you:
bestieeeee, i made cupcakes

moguri🍑:
bring me one tomorrow
i'm in love with your desserts 😫🤲🏼

you:
anything for you shawty bae 😫💘

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

the next day had come, whenever you ended up baking you lose track of time. so to say you were surprised that it was the next day after you work up from your "nap" was an understatement. especially considering the fact you woke up half an hour past your alarm.

in a rush, you showered, did your morning routine, changed and gathered your school things. right as you were about to make your coffee, you hear a knock on your door.

you went to open it and saw akaashi with a small smile on his face, his black hair slightly messier than usual.

"woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" akaashi said as he patted your head, following you inside your house.

"i woke up like half an hour ago, also lev already left because of morning volleyball so it's just you, me, and momo." you gathered your things, not forgetting to collect the six cupcakes you made. three were for momo, she had a big appetite and the other three were for you, akaashi, and bokuto.

"wait, before i forget," you paused from walking and pulled out the container of cupcakes from your school bag. "this is for you, i'm pretty sure i made your favorite." (although, you were fully aware you had made his favorite) you handed the cupcake to akaashi, which he accepted gratefully.

akaashi's heart started racing at the fact you baked his favorite cupcake. he didn't expect you to remember his favorite flavor, he thought it was a tiny detail that wouldn't stick to your mind.

the smile on his face grew as he bit into the cupcake. you adored the way his cheeks got chubby as he ate the cupcake. once akaashi finished, he grabbed your hand and continued to walk.

"f/n! over here!" momo yelled out once you two reached the corner you meet at.

you looked at her and she held her hands out with a slight pout. "my cupcakes if you will." you laughed at momo's childlike behavior and you let go of akaashi's hand to hand her the container.

"only eat three, the other two are for me and bokuto." you told her as momo swiped the container from your hands and devoured one of the three cupcakes she was allowed.

akaashi grabbed your hand again and held it for the rest of the walk to school. not letting go once until he dropped you off at your classroom.

"no new blisters?"

"none at all, i'm fine kaashi they just kinda hurt, nothing i'm not used to though." akaashi nodded, letting go of your hand and pulling out a container of some sorts along with a small box.

"it's just vaseline. i use it when i overwork my hands during volleyball practice. just apply some and then put a bandaid over the blister. it helps, trust me. just be more careful next time, please." he handed you the container and the box of bandages and pressed a kiss to your forehead before walking off to his own classroom.

if he's being honest, akaashi searched up the best way to treat hand blisters. normally, he'd just put a bandage on his fingers and continue practicing. but he actually cared when he found out you worked yourself to the point where you got injuries, he got worried.

so after he was done with his homework, he looked up the best ways to treat them and saw that it was best to put some vaseline on them and then apply some bandages on them. then akaashi went to the nearest pharmacy and picked those things up.

it was the little things for you that made your heart race around him. whether it be a simple form of affection, the act to show that he cared about things that seemed minor to you, or just a smile. he never failed to make your heart race.

"f/n, you can drop the act now, he's not here anymore." momo waved a hand in front of your face, seeing your face look lovestruck and spaced out.

"momo, if i tell you something, promise not to get mad at me?" you said, finally coming to your senses. momo hesitatingly nodded, not liking where this was going.

she already had some idea of what you were going to say, she knew what you looked like whenever you had a crush, yet this was somehow different from the other times.

"look, i know i said it wouldn't happen but it did."

"what happened?"

"i feel for akaashi...like really hard."

"i know bubs, i can see it in your eyes." momo smiled softly at you. while she didn't like the outcome of this fake relationship, she just wanted to see you happy.

"wait...what do you me-" you were interrupted by momo grabbing your hand and dragging you into the classroom.

"we'll talk during lunch, we'll go off campus, buy food, we'll talk about this whole situation," momo said as she sat down at her desk next you. "i double-pinky promise you that." 

she held her pinkies out and you linked your pinkies with hers.

a/n: i'm running out of brain power so filler but THANKS FOR 4K I LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE, also to everyone who comments and votes you have my heart, 😁🤲🏼💘 that's me giving you my heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1K 12
in which kuroo's cousin falls in love w the pretty setter. black y/n! akaashi x f!reader this story WAS kuroo's cousin!
543K 20.5K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
88.5K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
1.9M 69.6K 70
"it's like i love everything about her and i don't want to, because i'm scared." "at least you're not ...