๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By -angelsbqtch

kalynn koury. โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐™จ๐™ช... More

๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
-one
-two
-three
-four
-five
-six
-seven
-nine
-ten
-eleven
-twelve
-thirteen
-fourteen
-fifteen
-sixteen
-seventeen
-eighteen
-nineteen
-twenty
-twenty one
-twenty two
-twenty three
-twenty four
-twenty five
-twenty six
-twenty seven
-twenty eight
-twenty nine
-thirty
-thirty one
-thirty two
-thirty three
-playlist

-eight

935 22 6
By -angelsbqtch

GROCERY STORE PUNS!

chapter eight.

real life;

     "leila, honey?" mama harper called out, half occupied by the cooking meat on the stove.

     leila looked up from her phone, where she was updating her friends on her whereabouts. "yeah, mom?" she responded, standing to accompany her mother in the kitchen.

     harry and leila, by their families request, had gone to visit their family during easter week. over the last few weeks, leila has streamed more often than normal, sometimes with weston or kalynn as well. she was ready for a vacation.

    mama harper looked up minutely as she hovered over whatever meat was cooking, smiling at her daughter. "could you go to the store and get some eggs and milk, please? i forgot to get some this morning," the woman explained, though leila knew it was more of an order than a tiny favour.

    nodding, leila grabbed her phone out from where she had previously tucked it in her back pocket. she quickly texted harrison, who was only a floor down, most likely lying in his childhood bed.

the disappointment:
you wanna come to the store w me?
mom needs eggs and milk

the favourite:
can i vlog it?

the disappointment:
yeah
just meet me in the car

leila grabbed her car keys, making sure to keep her phone on her, and grabbed a mask as well.

she exited the house and waited in the car until harrison came out. a minute of waiting went by until leila plugged her phone into the aux, putting on her 'childhood bops' playlist.

the first song just happened to come on as harrison shut the front door behind him.

"there's a hundred and four days of summer vacation-"

harry started walking towards the car, unable to hear the phineas and ferb theme song playing from the speakers. he saw leila singing passionately and decided it was a good time to start filming.

"-til school comes along just to end it-"

harrison opened the car door to hear his sister singing along dramatically.

"-so the annual problem for our generation-" harrison started to sing along as well, setting the now recording camera up on the dashboard. leila multitasked, singing her heart out and turning on the car.

"-is finding a good way to spend it," the siblings began, only to start shouting the lyrics when leila pulled out of the driveway. "like maybe-!"

"what do we need again?" harrison asked, filming them as the pair entered the grocery store.

    leila grabbed a cart, turning back to her brother. "milk and eggs, but i'm craving iced tea, so i'll probably get that too," she told him, pushing the cart to the far side of the store.

    harrison went on filming her, walking around the cart and walking backwards, forcing leila to go slower. smirking, leila ran forward with the cart until it threatened to hit her brother, causing him to shriek.

"we should make grocery store puns!" leila grinned, examining the items placed strategically on the shelves.

harrison grimaced. "we should not."

rolling her eyes, leila looked back at her brother. "don't be a debbie-downer, harry," she teased, eyes flicking back to the shelves.

turning the camera onto himself, harrison made a look of disgust. "who the hell says debbie-downer anymore?" he whispered to the camera, eyeing his cheerful sister.

they rounded the corner, walking over to where the vegetables were as harry continued to complain about how doing 'grocery store puns' was a terrible idea and cringey.

leila stopped the cart, twisting around to grin exaggeratedly at harrison, shoulders shaking with the rapid laughter she was keeping in.

"hey, harry?" she started, eyes squinting with how large her mask covered smile was. he looked at her suspiciously, flipping the camera to show the dark haired girl. she held up a dark reddish-purpled beet, giggling. "make sure to stay up-beet!"

"what kind of milk do we get mom?" leila asked her brother, squinting at all the different types. she took one out of the fridge, holding it up as she read the name. "oat milk?" the girl asked, showing the bottled milk off to the still filming camera.

harry furrowed his eyebrows. "she's not a lonely lesbian that listens to phoebe bridgers. that's you." he pointed out, deadpan expression across his face.

leila gave him an exasperated look, putting the oat milk back. "i'm bi, but go off i guess," she murmured, still deep in concentration. it wasn't long before she picked up another carton. 'soy milk' it read.

this time, harry flipped the camera to himself. he continued to look at his sister expectantly. "mom isn't an overly opinionated millennial who claims she's allergic to nuts, either," the eighteen year old sighed, shaking his head.

"okay, fine. how about 2%?" leila questioned, grabbing at the gallon of white liquid.

harry just shrugged his shoulders this time. "not really feeling it. like what's the 2%. sus," he explained his reasoning to the girl, flipping the camera back to leila. she put the milk back with a frown on her face.

she sighed, massaging her temple. "i guess we'll just get whole milk, then."

"you do have money, right?" harrison questioned, taking note of the lack of bags his sister usually carried.

the brunette scoffed in return, waving him off. "of course i have money," she told him before explaining, seeing the confused look on harrison's face. "my card is stuffed in my phone case," leila told him nonchalantly.

they continued walking towards the till before leila's eyes widened, feeling around in her jeans. she let out a breath, calmly turning to her brother as she pushed the cart in front of him slightly.

"can you stay with the cart? i left my phone in the dairy section."

youtube;

harry harper just posted!

[ my sister makes terrible
grocery store puns ft.
carpool karaoke?! ]

15.7k likes  4.5k comments  904 dislikes
posted april 3rd, 6:30pm.
comments;

     sinjindrowning:
     love the puns. 10/10.
1.2k likes.

      leilaharper;
      i thought my puns were good :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.7K 18
"๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…? ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’† ๐Ÿ˜‚." #3 in femxfem as of 7/26/22 #1 in bktherula as of 7/26/22
220K 5.7K 53
โ”Šอ™โœงห–*ยฐเฟ โ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅโž โ–Œ ห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท this is my revivalยน โ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ข โ”โ”โ”โ”๏ฝฅ โช ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ โซ ๏ฝฅโ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ” โ–๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›...
42.9K 1.1K 36
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’...
4.6K 48 26
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. โ”๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ...