The Unexpected Lovers (Comple...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #2 Meet Type Ace Suppasit, Leader of the Double Aces, One of the famous groups in the Uni... More

PROLOGUE
The Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.8K 146 15
By waanjaimjora

Ace POV

A month after

I'm currently here in my classroom waiting for someone to come and fetch me for our lunch later.

A stubborn someone!!!

I already told him that I couldn't eat with him today because I promise my twin that I will go with him today. It's been a month since I last have an opportunity to be with my twin for lunch, but this stubborn man, I mean Damon, doesn't let me, but I don't know what is happening to me that this past week, I can't say NO to him.

It's a month since he confesses to me his feeling, but there is some part of me who is still afraid and anxious about him even though I already permitted him to court me. The first two weeks, we are running to each other, me trying to avoid him while him trying his best to see me. I'm still aware of his activities as the Joker leader. He still belongs to the group, which is making me a little hesitant.

Then in the second week, he stopped trying. I thought he finally realized that he and I are impossible, but I was wrong because he just stopped going into me. However, he is still doing things to let him know that he likes me, like bringing me food. I would be shocked that I already had food in the cafeteria ready for me. My friends are so curious about whom it is from, but I can't tell them because they will just scold me for affiliating myself with someone like him. If simple breaks like snack breaks, I just need to go to my locker, and there would be food inside it. I don't even know how did he manage to open my locker.

Every day, he also starts putting flowers on every table I would be at for my classes. My classmate is even teasing me about it. Thankfully, My twin is not here at the university, or else he will surely be aware of all of this. My twins are good at knowing things. There is also an instance in the library. I was just busy reading books for my quiz when a group of students goes to me one by one just to apologize to me. I think they are the student who was present in the cafeteria that day. They all said that Joong threatened them to do those nasty things with me, so I gladly accepted their apologies.

So many other things, Damon has been doing main things just to prove to me that he is tried to mends his image to me, The first three weeks for the last month, little by little Damon, successfully broke all the wall that I've been trying to build between us. Little by little, I'm finally letting him show me that he is true to his words.

This week, I already allowed myself to see him again, which made him so happy. That he always makes sure that he is on time to see me. I know he is busy with his studies and his other activities in the Joker, but he keeps saying one thing to me every time I told him that It's okay for him not to show up.

"You are more important than any of this thing, Ace, and besides, I know I'm capable enough to manage my time, so don't you worry about me. I will do my very best to melt your heart and make it fall for me." He smilingly said, then he would wink at it.

Gosh!! Damon, I'm telling you, you are slowly succeeding with your mission!! I don't know what's happening to me, but day by day these past few days, I always anticipate his presence and his tricks in making me fall for him.

He is slowly putting himself here!! Here is my heart, and I'm scared to be excited about my future.

I'm currently here alone in my classroom, waiting for Damon. My class has been suspended because my professor got some personal emergency. It's still 10 minutes away from our promised time to meet when I suddenly heard my phone ring.

My Twinnie Calling

Me: Hi, My dearest twin, why did you call!!

Aris: Ace! Where are you? Someone told me that your class got suspended! Where are you! I will go to you!! My class got broken too.

Me: Gosh! Aris! Are you stalking me?? How did you know that my class got suspended!!

Aris: HAHAHA, I have my ways, my dear Twin but don't change our topic! I'm asking you! Where the hell is you!! Are you still in your class, do you want me to go there myself?

Me: No!! No!! Don't go here!!

Oh Gosh!! Did I just yell at my overprotective twin!!

Aris: TYPE ACE SUPPASIT!!!!!! Did you just yell at me!! What is happing to you!! Are you hiding something from me again!!

Oh no!!

Me: No!! Of course not! I'm not!! It's just that I already told you I have plans. I can't just ditch that.

What should I do now? He is going to be suspicious to me now.

Aris: But you are ditching me. Instead, I don't remember telling you that I'm okay with that right, Yes! You said that you have a plan but did you hear me say okay with you going with others but not me! This is the only time we will see each other after almost two months of being busy with my OJT, right. I miss you already, Ace. Please just ditch that and go with me. I miss talking to you!! Whenever we are home, if I'm not asleep because I'm so tired, you are. Don't you miss me??

He sounded so sad! What should I do!! But What about Damon! I promised him too.

Me: Of course I miss you so much, Aris. But I really can't just ditch my plan. I really can't, you know me, I'm not someone who won't just break the promise that I made. What about later after we can bond in our room. How about a movie marathon again? It's been a while since we did that; I will ask mom to prepare our snacks. It will be much more fun than our 1-hour break right now, right??

I tried to sway him with this plan. I hope he agrees so that I don't have to break any promise to him and Damon.

Aris: The plan yours is more important to you than me ahh!!!

He sounded so disappointed!! Oh no!! That is not true. He is more important than anything else, of course

Me: No! Of course No! Okay! If you want me to ditch my plan, please don't be angry with me na!! You know I can't take it if you are mad at me, right??

I said to him, but he just remained quiet!!! Oh No!! He is furious at me!! I waited for him to speak again but nothing

Me: Aris!! Please don't be angry with me, na! Do you want me to go to you instead?? Where are you?? What building?? Please tell me na!! I would go to you right freaking now!!

I'm starting to panic already cause he is not speaking yet to me again. I can just hear his breath in the background.

OH NO!!!

Me: Ok! I'm going na! I will just find you myself.

I said to him! I was about to drop the call and go out of my classroom when

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aris: PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hahaha you panicking Ace hahahaha I can only imagine your looks now!!!

I was stunned when I suddenly heard him laughing at me on the other line? He is pranking me again!!

Me: YOU!!!!

Aris: I'm sorry, Ace hahaha I just missed teasing you like this hahaha you're cute as always too bad I can see it for myself, hahaha

Me: Hmmmpppphhhh!!!

My twin is playful sometimes. He loves doing this to me, especially knowing that I can't bear it if he is angry with me.

Aris: Hahaha, don't sulk na I'm just lighting your mood. But seriously, it's okay for me now not to meet you for lunch, but please make your promise to me for later at home. I'm excited now!!

Me: Of course, Aris, I miss you so much, you know!!

Aris: Me too, My dear twin!!! Love you!!!

I can't help but smile while hearing my twin told me that he loves me

Me: I love you too. Bye for now!! Let see each other at home. I'm not sure what time I'm going home, you know my professor in Psychology, right? He loves to extend his time. You can go home early. I'll just wait for Mr. Lem to fetch me.

I smilingly said to him, Mr. Lem is our driver. He is only assigned to Aris and me. Bella, Beatrice, Mateo, and our youngest have their own.

Aris: Okay See you later!! Love you!!

Me: Love you too!!!

I smilingly said, then I drop the call when.

"WHO IS THAT YOU ARE TELLING I LOVE YOU WITH!!!"

To be continued

A/N

Sorry Mi - Loves, but I have to cut this. I don't want to create a very long chapter I hope you understand

Love lots

WAANJAI MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
32.6K 1.6K 20
Ohm is his brother's bestfriend and it's natural for Fluke to be close with him. Ohm is his first crush or should he say first love? But most people...
45.2K 1.1K 41
Tang Yi has finished his term in prison .He comes back to break up with Shao Fei. In the middle of everything he gets a son .And his son and Shao Fei...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.