My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 28

2.4K 106 18
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

"Hmmm, did you guys Cooked together or what???because you both having same dish and even a same boxes?" Jungkook asked...Taehyung and others smirked internally when they saw the panicked expression of Bogum Kai except Lisa and Yugyeom.

"H-hm, no Ju-jungkook...we didnt cook-cooked together. Ye-yeah, we didn't. Its just a coincidence. Ac-actually we both discussed about this...so may be we have bought and cooked the same meal...ye-yeah" Kai stuttered.

"Hm ok ok...cool...why are you stuttering so much...and why didn't you asked me instead of Bogum?" Yugyeom asked his mate(fake mate). Lisa also looked over to Bogum for an answer.

"Hm, you guys went out to find books. So we both decided to surprise you guys...but we didn't expected to cook same meal!!!" Bogum answered.

"Ok, leave it guys...am hungry. Shall we start?" Jhope asked..

Then all started to eat...Our boys know why they had same boxes. But they kept quiet because they are waiting for the perfect moment. Also now Taehyung mind flooded with thoughts of how to save yuglisa from this situation.

Because, from now onwards he cant give his blood. So he need to do something....

Now a days, During the classes, some stared at Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know why they are looking at him like that....He also heard something like 'he is not the one for Royal Alpha...He is not supposed to be his mate'.

Jungkook ignored all these shits, because he knows who he is and he will show them when the time comes I.e day after tomorrow. Yes!!!Day after Tomorrow, they have to transfor in their dragon form with their mate, infront of everyone.

Day ended fastly. All went to take rest, because all planned to eat outside...

At 7.30 PM

"Baby, get up...we need to go" Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook out of the bed....

Jungkook went inside the bathroom and came out wearing this 👇

"Baby, you are looking so cute....But your sexy thighs are showing toooo much" Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook by his waist.

Jungkook pouted and

"What about you....you are also showing your muscles...and am not complaining...but!.. you are there to protect me right" Jungkook said while looking directly at his Alpha eyes.

"Hmmm, now a days, you know how to control me eh!!" Tae said...Jungkook giggled and pecked Tae lips. But Tae grabbed Jungkook neck and kissed him...Their moment interrupted by the door knock. Jungkook flinched and separated from his Alpha.

"Come out now....we are getting late for our dinner " Jin sing sang and Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jin weird singing. Jungkook giggled again and grabbed Taehyung hand and went outside to join the others....

At restaurant

All our boys ordered and waited for the food. Jungkook needed to use the restroom. So he excused himself and went in. Taehyung let him go alone because it is right infront of their table. Not too close...but with the quite comfortable distance.

Jungkook went inside and did his business. While he was about to go out, someone grabbed his wrist.

"What the hell!!" Jungkook yelped.

"Huh huh, don't curse omega. I know you want this...." a drunken alpha spoke and he gripped Jungkook hand tightly. Jungkook shut his mind link...He didn't want to bother his friends. He decided to handle this stupid.

"Leave me, you dont wanna mess with me or with my Alpha...he will rip you into pieces" Jungkook said.

"Your Alpha ah....dont try to fool me....Also I know you want this....we can do this in short time...your Alpha will not know about this....and I will beat him if he tried to stop us" drunken alpha spoken without knowing what he is getting himself into...but the next thing he knew, he was met with a hard punch on his face and blood oozing out from his nose...He suddenly felt to submit infront of the omega. He couldn't understand anything.

"What the hell....what the fuck are you doing...why am I submitting to you!!" Drunken Alpha frustratedly yelled.

JK smirked and

"Tsk tsk, you think I will let you do anything...you have the audacity to tell me that you will beat my Alpha if he disturb us ah" JK Royal omega laughed maniacally.

"Hmmm let's see, who is gonna beat who...let's count to three...shall we.....Then you will pee in your pants....One , tw " Jungkook didn't complete his setence when the door slammed open...

JK and drunken Alpha turned their heads to see the one and only Royal alpha standing their with the pure rage....

"See, I told you" JK said to the alpha who is now shaking badly...JK walked closer to V and

"I know you will come even we shut the mindlink" JK royal omega said seductively and kissed V lips...V groaned and pulled JK by his waist and kissed him deeper...Both pulled away when they felt some movement in the bathroom.

"Where do you think you are going?" V asked in his dominating voice. The drunken Alpha is now shaking violently and

"Alpha, you know what he said...he called me to do some nasty activity with him...he said he will beat you if you tried to stop him...so I just couldn't control myself when he said that he will beat you...so I punched him" JK said and pouted at his Alpha...

V smiled proudly and pecked JK lips two times...The he turned his head towards the Alpha and smirked at him...

"My queen, can you go and wait outside. I need to talk with him" V asked JK nodded his head and happily went out.

During this time when Jungkook went inside the restroom

The food arrived..all waited for Jungkook. Suddenly all felt the dominant aura...our boys looked at Taehyung. Taehyung shooked his head as no and before he realize V took control.

"JK took control for the first time...I dont know the cause but I am gonna find it now...Namjoon and Yoongi, keep your mates closer to you guys....they cant manage to bear the dominance from me and JK" V said in his authoritative voice and left from their once he saw Namjoon and Yoongi nodding their heads.

Present

JK came out and sat on the table with his friends. His friends looked at him waiting to speak.

JK sighed and explained everything.

"So, uh-uh you took control because that Alpha said that he will beat your mate?" Jimin asked surprised.

"Yes, who the hell think he is!!!!and by the way Am JK, Royal omega" Jungkook said in his dominant voice.

All stared at JK in awe....This is the first time they see JK Royal omega taking control.

After 2 mins V came out...when JK saw his Alpha he immediately rose from his seat and jumped in V arms.
All looked at JK confusedly...but only they understood when they heard Jungkook sweet voice...Yes, JK gave control to Jungkook when he felt how Jungkook is scared.

"What did you do???you are not hurt right?" Jungkook asked in concern...V looked at his omega proudly.

2 minutes before his omega is ready to kill that alpha and now he is clinging like a baby....

"I am fine my queen.....Are you hungry?" V asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

All bowed at V once he reached the table. When they were eating, suddenly they all heard the restroom door opening. Jungkook and others saw with wide eyes...

The drunken Alpha is now crawling and going out. V just smirked when he saw his friends reaction. All shooked their heads while thinking how the royals whipped for each other.

On the other side.

Both kai and Bogum gave that potion to Lisa and Yugyeom. After taking the potion (it's like, juice for yuglisa), both drifted to sleep because of it.

"I wanna kill him so bad.......wanna torture him till he can't live" Bogum shouted angrily while thinking about Jungkook. Kai sighed and pulled his Alpha to his chest to calm him...

"Alpha, he is going to die in our hands....then why are you getting high because of small incident...we made a stupid mistake and instead of scolding which is not useful, we can rectify it" Kai said and pecked Bogum lips.

Bogum calmed down and

"Did you remembered anything from our past?" Bogum asked.

"No alpha, only that...but why are you asking this again and again?" Kai asked  confusedly.

"No, it's just if you remembered it will be a terrible memory for you.. so I am just concerned about you" bogum lied again.

"Dont worry, nothing gonna happen when I have you near me....." Kai said and kissed Bogum lips.

Stranger Z POV

"Hmmm, interesting....dont worry bitches....your lovey dovey moment will not last long...my king will kill you in his hands and am gonna be a part in it" I said and smirked at them........

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Hey ma lovelies ❤︎❤︎❤︎
I am so sorry for the late update. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️
I travelled a lot during last week. So I couldn't update properly. Now I am settled and I do not have anything to do right now...so I will be updating daily....💖
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 🥺💖
So, what do you guys think about Jk royal omega and Stranger Z. Who might it be!!!! 😯🤔
Let me know in the comment box 🗣📥
Love you all....😍😘

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.9K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
492K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
459K 25.3K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
166K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...