Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In this fifth book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, and thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Apology+Book V Part II Contest+One Year Anniversary

Chapter 20

297 21 5
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Twenty: The Prison Break
Dr. Colosso POV

"COLOSSO, COLOSSO!!!" Max Thunderman cried as he, Jasper, Piper, Nora, Billy, Phoebe, Barb, Hank, Captain Man, Louie, Miles, Michelle, Ray, Sam, Goomer, Nona, Tori, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Max Russo, Alex, Justin, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Carly, and Spencer ran into the Hathaway's and the Preston's living room, "WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Max then ran over towards my cage, which was sitting on top of the coffee table, and started to unlock it.

"Ugghhh, what is it this time!?!?" I whined.

"We lost the trial because those rotten ghost super villains possessed them and made them go berserk on me, Max, Carly, Sam, Nora, Billy, Louie, Miles, Alex, and Tori!" Phoebe explained.

"And what would you guys like me to do about it? Ain't nothin' I can do 'bout that one."

"False!" Hank clamored, "You are coming to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center with us and sniff down their jail cell so we can break them out of it!"

Max then reached his hands inside of my cage, grabbed me, and picked me up out of it.

"You think that you can just bust into prison and break someone out, Hank!?!?" I exclaimed, "If you all do that, then you're all going to end up behind bars!"

"And that is exactly why Carly, Max, and Phoebe are going to freeze all of the policemen, security guards, and prisoners who might be watching us while we free them!" Tori announced.

"Yeah, but you do realize that once they see that empty cell, their going to start hunting them down, right?" I asked.

"And that is exactly why Max made Billy fetch us his Brain Melt 3,000 so we can erase all of their memories once we have rescued Cat, Dice, Henry, Frankie, Charlotte, Gibby, Freddie, and Taylor!" Captain Man explained as he held up Max's Brain Melt 3,000, which was a metal helmet with a bunch of different-colored wires sticking out of it.

I am guessing that for some odd reason, Max trusted Captain Man enough to let him carry it for him while he was carrying me.

I thought for a moment. "Hmmm... Seems like a good idea, but you guys are missing one thing."

"And what is that?" Beck asked.

"Security cameras! What are you going to do about the security cameras!?!? Being a juvenile detention center, I'm sure that place will have one of those in every single corner you turn around!"

"Don't worry, Colosso, we've already got it covered!" Sam assured me as she held up something that looked like a magic wand, "Max made Billy go and fetch his footage-erasing device!"

"I'm guessing that you guys planned this all on your way over here?"

"Yep!" Jasper answered, "We planned it while we were exiting the courtroom."

"Looks like you guys are pretty quick on your feet."

"Thanks!" Piper thanked me, "So, are you in or what!?!?"

I thought for a moment. I must admit that their plan was clever and very well-thought-out. But you see, I am not the type of person- er, rabbit- who gives in with helping people out too easily. You either have to bribe me into it or I have to make an offer with you.

"I guess I'll help you guys out," I finally agreed, "But, on one condition!"

"You can't eat anymore carrot cake, Colosso!" Phoebe scolded me.

Wow, does that girl have telepath too? She just literally read my mind.

"You're going to get sick if you eat too much of it and eventually become overweight!"

"Fine, let's negotiate," I stated, "If I help you guys out, when we're done, you guys have to give me ten huge carrots!"

Hank, Barb, Carly, Max, Phoebe, Billy, and Nora all looked at one another.

"Alright, works for me!" Barb agreed.

"Yeah, regular carrots are healthy!" Carly exclaimed, "They're supposed to be really good for your eyesight!"

"So, Max, are you now going to use one of your wristwatches to teleport us all to the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center?" I asked, "I've been dying to try one of them out ever since you told me that you built them! I've always wanted to be able to teleport somewhere!"

"Yeah, me too!" Michelle agreed, "Just the idea of teleporting anywhere without traveling there by yourself sounds like the coolest thing ever!"

Miles smirked at me. "Of course I am! Baton Rouge is like... what? An hour and a half to two hours away from here? If we are going to liberate Cat, Dice, Charlotte, Taylor, Henry, Freddie, Gibby, and Frankie, then we need to do it now before anything worse happens to them!"

We all nodded in agreement. Just as Max was about to start typing the location of the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center, Robbie asked, as he pointed towards Rex, who was lying down on the purple couch, "But, what about Rex!?!? Aren't we going to need him too!?!?"

"Robbie," Jade began, "Rex is just a puppet. We don't need him!"

Robbie gave Jade a disgusted look. "He's my best friend! No, our best friend."

"Robbie, how can I say this to you nicely?" Beck asked, "Jade is right. Rex is just a puppet and we don't need him. I hate to break it to you, but Rex is basically just a character you made come to life. As realistic as he seems, you made him up. He does not think like you and I. He does not feel like you and I. He does not talk you and I. You do all of that for him."

"I-I do!?!?" Robbie asked, sounding confused, as he looked over at his puppet.

Robbie looked for a moment before he finally realized what Beck was saying was true.

"I guess you're right...," Robbie sighed, seeming a bit saddened, as he lowered his head.

"Aww, cheer up, Robbie!" Andre told him, "Rex is only going to get in our way and slow us down. Besides, we're going to save Cat today and finally get to see her safe again!"

All of the sudden, Robbie perked up. "You're right! Let's do this thing!"

We all grabbed onto Max as he typed the exact location of the Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center into his cool, advanced teleporting, black wristwatch. All of the sudden, I felt a peculiar tingly sensation. That is when I noticed that all were disappearing into tiny, microscopic, blue molecules.

"So, this is what teleportation feels like!" I thought to myself.

When we all finally reappeared again, we were in front of a huge, red-brick wall building. Above its double white front doors, were the words, "BATON ROUGE JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER," it black, capital letters.

"Are you guys ready?" Alex asked us.

We all nodded in agreement. We all quickly made our move and sprinted towards the building and barged through the front doors. We were now in a room with a grey rug, white walls, grayish-blue chairs, and a huge clerk's window. Behind the window, were two receptionists.

"How are we going to freeze them?" Phoebe whispered, "I don't want to break the windows and leave any damage behind!"

"Actually, we can," Carly told her as she pointed towards the clerk's window.

That's when we all noticed that the window had two of those sliding-glass things that allow you to talk to the receptionists. Carly, Phoebe, and Max Thunderman all smirked at one another. I could tell what they all had in mind and it was going to make the receptionist wish that they would have just gotten intercoms instead. Carly approached the sliding-glass on the right, when Max Thunderman and Phoebe approached the one on the right.

"How may I help you?" The two receptionists asked as they slid the glass to their left, revealing a square-shaped hole that we could communicate to each other through.

"Yeah, we would just like.... uhhh...," Max Thunderman began, not knowing anything clever to say, "CARLY, PHOEBE, NOW!!!"

Puffs of blue air came out of Carly and Phoebe's mouths as they used their freeze breath to freeze the two receptionists into blue ice sculptures.

"Now, Dr. Colosso, sniff this!" Sam ordered as she pulled a pink shirt out of her pocket and shoved it into my face.

"Who the heck does this belong to!?!?" I questioned.

"Cat! Now, sniff it and tell us witch direction we should go before the receptionists unfreeze!"

Following Sam's orders, I took a huge whiff of the shirt. I then stuck my little nose into the air and sniffed it. I could detect a scent that smelled almost the same as the shirt coming from somewhere straight ahead of us.

"Go straight," I instructed.

Everybody looked straight ahead of us to see a grey push door.

"Alright, can somebody please hold Colosso for me?" Max Thunderman asked, "I have a feeling that I'm going to have to freeze a lot of people."

"Ooh, I will!" Miles exclaimed as he ran over towards Max Thunderman and I.

"Thanks, man!" He thanked him as he handed me over to him.

"Aww, you don't have to thank me Max! We're all on the same team! Right, guys!?!?"

"Right!" We all agreed at once.

"Now, let's go free your friends!" Max Russo announced as he started to dash towards the door.

We all followed him. Behind the door was a huge, long, grey hallway that was filled with numerous jail cells.

"HEY!!!" One of the guards yelled as he turned around and started to run towards us, "YOU GUYS CAN'T BE IN HERE!!!"

"Shoot...," I thought to myself.

Luckily, Max Thunderman managed to freeze the security guard before he called for backup. Lots of prisoners looked at us with amazed, astonished, fascinated, and frightened looks on their faces. Phoebe, Carly, and Max were forced to freeze them too. While they continued to freeze prisoners and security guards, I led everybody else towards Taylor, Frankie, Gibby, Freddie, Charlotte, Henry, Dice, and Cat's jail cell. We finally came to a halt when we came across a jail cell that had eight bunkbeds and eight prisoners, who were all wearing orange uniforms, inside of it.

"Oh my gosh!!!" Freddie, Gibby, Frankie, Taylor, Henry, Dice, Charlotte, and Cat hopped up off their beds and ran towards the bars that were holding them back to greet us, "What are you guys doing here!?!?"

"Freeing you guys!" Louie answered, "Now be quiet so you don't attract any more guards! I'm sure that Max, Phoebe, and Carly froze like ten of them already!"

Sam then took a black, metal barrette out of her blonde hair, stuck it in the keyhole that was on the lock, and began to jiggle it around. Then all of the sudden, I heard a, "click!" The cell was now unlocked. Sam quickly dragged the metal bars across the cell, opening it up. Freddie, Cat, Gibby, Charlotte, Henry, Dice, Taylor, and Frankie did not budge. They just stood there with goofy grins on their faces.

"This can't be good," I thought to myself, having an idea of what was going to happen next.

"Come on, guys!" Justin told them as he motioned them towards us, "Let's go! We can't take too long!"

"No!" Freddie rebelled, "We are staying right here!"

"We are not moving!" Frankie added.

"No, you guys are going to get out of that jail cell right now!" Ray yelled, getting angry.

"Oh yeah!?!?" Cat questioned, "Make us!"

"Don't worry, guys!" Nora assured us, "I'll get them out!"

Nora darted at Cat. Then all of the sudden, Cat put up her left hand, which caused Nora to freeze in place.

"I can't move!" Nora cried as she desperately tried to struggle free.

"Silly little girl!" Cat laughed in a really deep, male voice.

There was a ghost inside of her and I could tell that we all knew it. The ghost used their ghost powers to slam Nora against the hard, concrete ground.

"NORA!!!" Barb cried as she and hank ran over towards her.

"ARE YOU OK!?!?" Hank exclaimed.

There was no response. Barb and Hank looked up at the ghosts who were possessing Frankie, Taylor, Dice, Charlotte, Freddie, Gibby, Henry, and Cat and growled a really low growl at them. This was just the beginning of a new battle...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.3K 37
There is a new essay contest in town and it's called the Countrywide State Essay Contest. But, what happens when Cat, Sam, Taylor, and Phoebe decide...
15.9K 2.2K 35
There are a few things you need to know about Wonderland. First off, completely misnamed. It should be Terrorland. People don't just accidentally tum...
520 69 12
What does a kid from Britain who lives in Kenya, a girl who hates history, and a mysterious temple in Greece have in common? Nothing much, except the...
15.8K 645 27
In this third book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans series, The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane are now defeated, everybody's vacation...