She's gone

By Gio311

Cover art made by: @CrimsonForestpiglin Hey welp first story I will maybe Be doing a ship HOWEVER I will try... More

It kicked in
Life's definition
The mind can be deeper than the sea
The school
Death's definition
it's time because of you part 1
Forgiveness Because of you part 2
A new beginning
Outside the maw
The garden- the dance Part one
Talking The dance part two
Crossover to dreams
Crossover to dream part 2 Question and answer: Ask our dynamic Duo
The talk 1
The talk part 2
Letting anger out
Conductor
The blood timer
The end?

Reunited

601 18 51
By Gio311

Warning attempt at extra long chapter you have been warned.

"Six?" The thin man asked looking up at the lady standing above him

"H-hey buddy." said the lady in reply. After this answer the thin man started laughing almost maniacally, then 

silence

"you know" the thin man said "you just made life so much easier for me now. NOW i get to kill you without my past self in the way. he said as his body started glitching intensely and things started lifting around him. Televisions, glass,normal sized boulders. "Mono ple-" the lady tried saying but she was quickly interrupted with a multitude of objects flying her way at extreme speeds. 

She jumped out of the way and the items that were flying soon crashed into the wall behind her and to look back up only to see the thin man walking in her direction equipped with a large sledgehammer he lifted with complete ease. 

Out of fear she quickly teleported to a nearby room and heard the thin man's static and footsteps growing louder and louder. Eventually he started talking, "Ya know six is the devil's number." he said "it's only fitting for a monster such as you because once i'm done with you your going to need a map."

"one that leads straight to hell where you belong."

Tip tap tip tap. the footsteps grew closer as did the static. Until

nothing 

The door to the room she was in opened she was under the bed but he didn't see that                       Yet.  The thin man walked over to the nearby wardrobe and all of a sudden after standing there for a minute. He swung the hammer across the side and completely took off the to half of the wardrobe. 

Right where her head would have been if she was hiding there. He peaked inside to see if she was maybe crouching in the now newly renovated closet. 

"not here" he said "where are you. make this easier for the both of us you yellow stain of piss." he said while walking the lady emerged from her hiding spot while he wasn't watching to silently follow him around. "I wonder what you look like under that mask of yours" he said "It won't matter after is BASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD LIKE A MELON! I actually think I should thank you a bit six because NOW, I know better that to trust anyone but myself."

Those words sound HARD in her heart because it was nothing but the truth. She knew in order to get to talk to him safely she was going to have to hurt him. So she quickly teleported behind him and with her magic gave a strong shove. This time however he was ready and started glitching.

"You see this six" he said "when i do well... glitching i phase in and out of this world rapidly and according to your rules of magic, i'm pretty sure it can't traverse into to other universes." He then started walking closer. In haste she lifted up a T.V with her magic and threw it straight into the thin man's chest, and started to quickly run deeper into the hallway. "AGH!" the thin man "you piece of-" In quick thinking he grabbed his sledgehammer and swung it through the T.V which quickly collided with the lady's foot across the hall. 

The lady let out a scream and thought while looking at her foot "ok, ok no need to panic six. It's not twisted so it's most likely a sprain gonna have to push through the pain and fix that later, gotta deal with mono first."  "WOW THAT HURTS!" she silently screamed while standing up.

"Gotcha" said the thin man getting up himself "STOP RUNNING!" he yelled out 

"MAKE ME FLAT-ASS!" Yelled out the lady she then had an idea to taunt him to make him more angry so he would get less careless so she proceeded to yell out "MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH NOODLE LEGS YOU WOULD CATCH ME BY NOW!" This definitely worked because he proceeded to warp short distances at rapid speeds to her location. "Shit" the lady muttered "Shit, shit, shit shit!" she quickly ran to the furnace room and turned it on.

The thin man getting a bit close on her tail but not in the room yet and said "alright you waste of space, no where to ru-" he shut his trap when he walked in the furnace room to see flames surrounding her in almost a dancing motion. 

"Who said I was going to continue running?" asked the lady " Now boy can you take the heat coming from the kitchen!?" she said while the flames rushed at him.

He quickly warped to the side the heat grazing his suit. He then said "you really are a damn demon flames and all! All you need now is the fucking horns then you get the first place for the halloween costume you got going on there!"

"Says the one who dressed up like the godfather" shot back six signaling the flames back to the thin man's direction. This time the thin man had less time to react so he quickly moved his back backwards  and moved to the right swiftly as i'd someone failing to do the limbo.

The process with the flames repeated itself again and again until the flames surrounded him all together. Closer and closer than a thought echoed in his head.

"Just like the eyes"

Out of fear and rage he shouted "ENOUGH" and a powerful seemingly gust of wind what was really the frequency erupting around him the flames ceased and the lady was pushed back and she banged her head on the furnace.

With his own abilities he quickly warped to the lever of the furnace and turned it off preventing the lady from using her magic and protect herself using the flames. 

He then from a distance reached and the lady's body warped to him with her neck in his hand. and he started squeezing, and lifting her off the ground with just that one hand. The lady let it happen because she knew she deserved this and just let  it happen she fell unconscious. He would have finished the job until suddenly a voice rang in his head.

It was the towers from before he went back "You haven't even contemplated ANYTHING, what we could have done to her was just to bring you here after all." At sudden realization he dropped her to the ground and sighed. "God dammit, why can't I finish the job." That one sentence or part of it "what we could have done to her" he never actually considered all of that until now. 

What kind of torture did the tower put her through at that time?

He sighed again "When you wake up you sick fuck you better have a good explanation!" He carried her bridal style to a nearby room and put her on a hospital bed and sat in a nearby chair obviously too small for him but sat anyway, straight upwards with both hands on his lap and legs loose straight in front of him, Waiting patiently. 

The tower offered them both escapism but it never truly offered them escape from reality. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Time passed and she woke up groggily with her mask still on her face. She got up and looked around and shuddered when she saw the thin man lost in thought sitting down. 

"Mono?" she said almost carefully that what she might just say next might kill her.

It actually could have

snapping back into reality he stood up and turned to her to say "LISTEN! I am giving you ONE SHOT"

she started putting her hand on the skin in front of her shoulder aggressively as if a shove.

"ONE do you HEAR ME! ONE SHOT. To explain why the FUCK you dropped me from the cliff in that tower." 

"You fail to give me a good reason to spare you stupid life i'm going to break your neck like you broke my trust! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!"

She nodded yes smiling under her mask that she finally gets a chance to explain too him why she did that in the first place. she then said "Thank you, but could you give me time to maybe... organize my thoughts so I can explain properly." She got her answer when The thin man left the room and closed the door behind him. 

After a good fifteen minutes of getting ready she invited him back in to sit down. "Ok i'm ready you may come in." 

"Alright" said the thin man in an annoyed tone but seemingly calm and patient, "spit it out why'd you do it?"

"ok" the lady said "when I dropped you I was in an.... horrible place. that tower showed me your fate of just you becoming, THIS it just never showed me how. It showed me visions and took something from me and left a-a VOID in it's place. A darkness I couldn't control a hunger." 

"your telling me" the thin man said "you dropped me because you were hungry?!"

"NO! not- not exactly... I was scared of you, and what that feeling was so when I caught you I was put up with a choice. If I drop him he would understand because he wouldn't want to become this right? And I don't want to eat my best frien-."

"Wait  EAT me?" asked the thin man "you HAD eaten not to mention you were only in that tower for an hour or so."

"That's what the tower replaced. Instead if I don't eat, well back then if i didn't eat every so often I would eat any living being nearby. And I was scared that if this happened again you would be the nearest thing and then- and then... you get the point."

"Hmph" the thin man said He got up and walked out the room and put his hand on his head and just yelled.

"UGHHHhHHHhHHHHH, GOD DAMIIIIT!" 

"Mono, are you ok?" asked six walking up to him

"No Six i'm not fucking ok. While you still at least get a free life i'm still trapped in the same room where you dropped me in, and I spent my whole life hating someone who barely deserved it, so no six."

he turned around to her

"I'M THE OPPOSITE OF FUCKING OK!" He yelled at her. In response she stepped back in fear and winced in pain as her foot was still severely sprained.

 "Worst of all is I still do, hate you that is, I just want to shove you in the furnace and use your body as fuel to the fire. Now I can't and all of this, the tower the monsters in this world, all my fault. Only because I never realized the obvious."

"No it's not your fault it's mine." Said the lady "I was the one who dropped you and did this to you, it's my fault as well that you did what you did, I was the motivator." 

The thin man started walking to the T.V "Where are you going asked?" Asked the lady "Back to the tower" replied the thin man. "WAIT!" yelled the lady grabbing his arm with both hands, "are we still.... friends?" 

"That's something I may not be sure about for a long time." replied the thin man, "well let me make it up to you!" said the lady "I will go to the tower and since I have similar powers I can open the door and free you from the tower, and then we can start anew hang out and things."

"Let me EARN your trust back"

"Fine." said the thin man 

"thank you" replied the lady "I'll see you soon" she said with excitement. 

"Goodbye six" 

"Bye mono"

They both went into separate T.V's and left to their same time periods.

A few days passed and the thin man sat in his chair as usual until eventually 

Creak..........

The door opened and the thin man shocked stood up suddenly as if preparing for a fight. Who was the other side.

"Hey ya big lug." said six "I told you I would come back" 

The thin man soothed his muscles as it was six "so" mono said "Now what?" he asked while walking out with six. 

"First we are going to the maw so you can meet my employees, who I count as my family and then we are going to explore this city a bit more as I try to earn your friend ship and trust back." she said with a pep in her tone. "sorry it took long by the way my foot you apparently broke so i had to stay in bed for a while." 

"Ok" the thin man replied 

and they both walked out 

and now

We truly have reached the beginning of this story

2134 words 

A reward for my wonderful readers and an end to the prologue of this story. 

Tell me what you think in comments or private messages of this part of the story and I will keep updating as much as I can. 

Also don't expect too many long chapters like this again. or the quick updates 

sorry y'all

now say it with me again 

End of transmission 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 369 17
Mono will do anything for Six. Even if that means being betrayed over and over just to keep her safe. It kills him when she does it but he'll do ANYT...
23.5K 462 11
A girl name Six-who's 16 years old-lives in a neighborhood with horrible, cruel people and kids who have stupidity and very disrespectful behavior. S...
65K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...
400 4 11
go on an adventure with mono and six, fluff first. then spicy scenes when grown-up. Cover art isn't mine