Loki's Assassin (Loki x Reade...

By Nixykins

A girl is found in the middle of a field when Nick Fury finds her. She looks worse for wear as a black smokey... More

Chapter 1: And So Nick Fury Found Her
Chapter 2 : And So She is Compromised
Chapter 3 : And So She Wakes Up To A New Assignment
Chapter 4 : And So She Gets A Suit
And So She Trains With A God
Chapter 6 : And So A Friendship is Formed
Chapter 7 : And So She Opens Up...A Little
Chapter 9 : And so She's Determined to Regain Her Memories
Chapter 10 : And So They Decide To Help Her
Chapter 11 : And So They Convince Her To Talk To Fury
Chapter 12 : And So They Talk To Fury
Chapter 13 : And So They Hear About Fury
Chapter 14 : And So Loki and Fury Talk
Chapter 15 : And So SHIELD Is Gone
Chapter 16 : And So She Shares Her Feelings
Chapter 17 : And So Her Birthday Begins
Chapter 18 : And So They Celebrate
Chapter 19 : And So They Have A Day Off... Or So They Thought
Chapter 20 : And So She Is More Determined
Chapter 21: And So She Confesses
Chapter 22 : And So Loki Trusts Her
Chapter 23 : And So The Truth Is Out About Loki
Chapter 24 : And So She Is Tortured
Chapter 25 : And So Things Start To Get Confusing
Chapter 26 : And So They Go To Asgard
Chapter 27: And So A Plan Is Set
Chapter 28: And So Loki Sees Her Memories
Chapter 29 : And So She Tries To Be Mischievious
Chapter 30 : And So She Goes With Her Original Plan
Chapter 31 : And So She Is Successful
Chapter 32 : And So Odin Invites Her To Stay
Chapter 33 : And So A Lot Happens
Chapter 34 : And So She Helps
Chapter 35: And So She Is Heart Broken Again
Chapter 36: And So She Stays On Asgard
Chapter 37 : And So That Was Intense
Chapter 38: And So They Meet Hela
Chapter 39 : And So Loki Wakes Up In Sakaar
Chapter 40 : And So They Decide To Stay
Chapter 41 : And So Thor Lands On Sakaar
Chapter 42 : And So It's Competition Day
Chapter 43 : And So It's Hulk vs. Thor
Chapter 44 : And So There's A Change Of Heart
Chapter 45 : And So He Comes Up With A Plan
Chapter 46 : And So More Are On Board
Chapter 47 : And So They All Have A Plan
Chapter 48: And So It's A...
Chapter 49 : And So She Is Reassured
Chapter 50 : And So Ragnarok
Chapter 51: And So They Welcome Frigga
Chapter 52 : And So Everyone Knows... Somewhat
Chapter 53: And So She Is Cleared
Chapter 54: And So Begins Infinity War
Chapter 55 - And So Onward To Home
Chapter 56: And They Meet and Make a Plan
Chapter 57 : And So Two Days
Chapter 58: And So There's Dust In The Air
Chapter 59: And So The 5 Year Gap
Chapter 60 : And So More Dust
Chapter 61 : And So The Endgame
Chapter 62 : And So Tears and Insecurities
Chapter 63 : And So The Talk
Chapter 64 : And So Home
Chapter 65 : And So Finding a Place
Chapter 66: And So A Bridge Is Built

Chapter 8 : And So They Party

983 32 2
By Nixykins

**** This is what you are wearing in this chapter****

Tony updated everyone on the change of plans and said for everyone to wear something comfortable. So Y/N got into her Purple Rain pajamas after showering. She couldn't seem to stop smiling after today. She felt extremely lighter, like a huge weight was just lifted off of her shoulders. She grabbed her book, 'A Study in Scarlet', and headed to the library to read before everyone was supposed to meet. She sat on the couch upside down and began reading in that position. When she read, the world became a blur to her. She did not even hear the library doors open or anyone sitting next to her. Eventually, her head started to feel heavy and she sat up right only to jump and fall off the couch completely as she saw Loki just casually reading the same book.

"FUCK!" She then hit the ground with a thud causing Loki to look up and chuckle.

"Did I scare you Little Assassin?" He had a smug tone about him as he said this which bothered Y/N. She thought for a minute and then smirked.

"Yeah. I saw your face." She teased. This in turn caused Loki to look down at her as she was still on the floor. He adorned a devilish grin as he reached down and lifted her chin up to face him properly.

"And were so shocked that you fell back. I have to say Little Assassin, I'm touched." Her face flushed a light pink as she playfully pushed his hand away and scoffed.

"Ok I give. You win." She laughed it off. Loki returned as if everything was normal. Loki sat normally on the couch and Y/N decided to turn her back to him and lean on him. She rested the back of her head on his shoulder as she held up her book and began reading. Loki went slightly wide eyed at how familiar she was acting but had a smile on his face. "I like reading with you."

"Do you now?" Y/N didn't look up from her book for a moment as Loki turned his face to be able to see her. She eventually closed her book and placed it on the coffee table. She then turned to face Loki, looking into his emerald green eyes. She got lost in his eyes for a moment then shook her head.

"I do. I like your company. Makes my life easier." Loki chuckled and then returned to his book while Y/N didn't break her gaze. "Why are you helping me? And why do you call me Little Assassin?"

"Because you are short and you are an assassin." Loki teased and looked at her. She gave him a serious look because they both knew that that wasn't the question she wanted answered. Loki sighed and flicked her forehead.

"Hey!" She then threw a pillow from the couch at him and he caught it.

"You are over thinking things. I am redeeming myself so I can go back home." She nodded and went back to her book. She didn't understand why that answer bothered her so much but it did. Loki looked at her a little surprised that she seemed to be slightly upset. He sighed as he looked at her. "Plus, I find you intriguing."

"What?" She looks up at Loki who clenched his jaw. He had no idea why he was telling her this. She smirked and then her tone changed to a teasing one. "You find me intriguing? I'm flattered." Loki smirked and he ruffled her hair and she elbowed him in the side.

"Ow." They both laugh when Thor walks in with a big grin on his face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Both of them glare at Thor who bursts out laughing. Y/N jerks her arm and has a dagger in her hand to then chuck it at the wall next to Thor's head. Loki snickers and Thor goes silent after clearing his throat.

"You shouldn't be so loud in the library." She scolds the Asgardian as if she didn't just throw a dagger at him.

"Where did you get that dagger from?" Thor questioned impressed. She sighed rolling up her sleeves showing a device that had a couple daggers in it that was on both of her arms. Thor and Loki looked at her wide eyed. "We are just hanging out in the tower and you are ready for battle?"

"Always be prepared. You never know when someone wants to come in and annoy you." She then walks to the wall and when her back is turned to Thor he mouths to Loki that he likes her. Loki rolls his eyes annoyed and stands up.

"What is it you want Brother?" Loki asks as Y/N pulls the dagger out from the wall. She put the dagger back in the device and rolled her sleeves down not before Loki noticing the scars on her wrists from earlier with Tony.

"Stark is ordering food now and he wants everyone to meet so we can start the party." Thor says as he turns to leave. "So finish whatever it is you two are doing and then come up." With that Thor left the library as Y/N went back to the coffee table to get her book as she turned to head out the door Loki grabbed her arm and lifted her sleeve.

"Is this from that device?" Loki asked. She took her arm back and looked at him calmly.

"It short circuited but it helped calm my magic down. If I want to go back on missions, which I do, I need something to help me with my magic until I have control over my powers." Loki looked at her and smiled. "What? Why are you smiling?"

"So you are wanting it so you can go on missions while we train? Not as a back up?" Loki stared deeply into her e/c eyes and she stared back into his emerald green ones. Loki took a step towards her.

"W-Well yeah... I mean you helped calm me down today.... so maybe.... maybe I can.... What?" She was talking softly and stopped to see relief in Loki's eyes and then she looks down at the ring on his finger then back up at him. She was about to say something when Tony started talking over the intercom.

"Reindeer Games, Witch Hunter, and Point Break! You presence is required!" The intercom shuts off and Y/N starts to laugh. She then heads to her room to put her book away. Loki on the other hand stayed in the library for a few moment and then grabbed his book. The minute he walked out Thor came from behind the door in the hallway. 

"How long were you there?" Loki inquires as he heads to his room not making eye contact with his brother.

"You like her. I think she will be good for you Brother." Thor says as they enter Loki's room. Loki puts the book down and tries to leave when Thor stops him. "Brother listen..."

"No, you listen. She intrigues me yes but you don't know what is good for me. You never have known and you never will." Loki says walking passed him. Thor had a sad look in his eyes but a knowing smile. He then turned and met Loki and Y/N at the elevator but before he walked up to them he saw them talking. He saw the kind look in his brother's eyes, a look he hadn't seen in a while, and the genuine smile on Y/N's face, which he had never seen before.

"Maybe they are not ready to accept it yet." He mumbles and then walks up to them.

"There you are!" Y/N greets him. Her voice sounded kind but her face had gone stoic in front of Thor. Thor just ruffled her hair and playfully hit Loki in the arm.

"Ow..." Y/N chuckled as she pressed the button for the elevator.

"Wimp." She teased. They get into the elevator and ride up to the top floor where Tony had different forms of take out, the bar fully stocked, snacks, and the karaoke machine set up. Immediately as Y/N got out of the elevator Clint came up and lifted her over his shoulder.

"Don't worry short stuff! I got ya!" She chuckled as he basically kidnapped her and took her over to where everyone else was. Thor opened his mouth to tease Loki but he held up his pointer finger clenching his jaw.

"Don't say it Brother." Loki then walked to the couch and sat furthest away from everyone while Clint, Natasha, and Y/N were talking by the karaoke machine.

"Don't EVER pick me up like that again." Y/N grumbled. Natasha was still laughing at the fact that once Clint did put her down she hit him upside the head. Natasha just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Come on short stuff, you never minded before." Clint playfully elbowed Y/N when Tony walked up to them.

"I did too you just never listen!" She says then Clint smirks and picks her up again.

"So why would I listen now?" She scoffs and flips down sending Clint to the ground. They both laugh as Natasha walks up rolling her eyes.

"You two are children." Natasha says helping Clint up. Tony sat down at the same couch as Loki and Y/N smiled at them as she went to the bar to grab drinks. Tony turns to Loki.

"She's opening up to you pretty easily." Loki looks at Tony and he was about to reply when Clint walks by them.

"I was about to say the same about you Tony." Clint then walked up to Y/N who was grabbing bottles of wine, bottles of liquor, shot glasses, and wine glasses. "Need help there short stuff?"

"Does everyone have a nickname for me?" She asks Clint handing him the tray of glasses.

"Only the ones that like ya." He responds. She rolls her eyes at him and carries the bottles over to the group. She grabs a couple bottles of wine and holds it up to everyone.

"Have at it! But this one is mine." She then opens it and drinks from the bottle.

"Classy." Tony comments. She then sits in between Loki and Tony proud of herself.

"Wait until she's ready for shots." Natasha says getting a glare from Y/N as she takes another swig of the wine in her hand.

"I don't need to be classy. So who's singing first?" She asks as Tony grabs the mic.

"Since I am paying for everything, I believe that would be me." Tony starts to sing 'Highway to Hell'. Everyone was chatting, laughing, and singing along with Tony. Loki sat there feeling uncomfortable and Y/N noticed. She grabbed another bottle of wine, opened it, and handed it to Loki. Loki stared at the bottle and then at Y/N.

"Too sophisticated to drink from the bottle Fancy Pants?" She teases and then hands him a glass with the bottle. Tony then throws a mic and she catches it not breaking her gaze from Loki. She then proceeds to sing with Tony and goes up to him after grabbing her bottle of wine. Loki pours himself a glass of wine and just watches her dance idiotically with Tony as they sing. Thor then sat next to his brother.

"Enjoying the view?" Thor teased. Loki didn't look away from Y/N.

"Shut up." Tony's song finished as he then passed the mic to Clint who sang 'Yellow' by Coldplay. Y/N had more of her wine as she sat next to Thor and Tony.

"Careful boys. Half her wine bottle is gone. Means it's going to be a fun night." Natasha teases as Y/N smirks. The three men on the couch turn to look at her.

"What? I don't bite... too hard." She turns to Loki and winks taking another swig from her bottle. Loki chuckles. "Who wants to do shots!" She then grabs the vodka bottle she brought up and pours shots for everyone, some had different liquor but she preferred vodka. She takes one to Clint as he is still singing. Once his song was done everyone, including Loki, raised their shot glasses.

"To a bunch of messed up assholes destined to save the world!" Clint says in the mic and everyone laughs and downs there shot. Y/N then runs up and grabs the mic and starts to sing 'Just Like A Pill' by P!nk. Her voice was pretty and she clearly loved the song. Natasha then went up and started singing with her. Then when she came back Thor had moved so she took the opportunity to sit by Loki as the others continued to sing.

"Having fun Little Assassin?" Loki asked as she finished her bottle of wine and grabbed another. She looked up at Loki and smiled after she opened it.

"Yeah, are you?" Loki smiled as Tony scooted over next to Y/N.

"I don't think I have seen Reindeer Games smile so much." Tony says as he elbow her. She smirks as she elbows Tony back. Tony then retaliates by ruffling her hair.

"Seriously Tin Can?!" She exclaims as she hits Tony with a pillow from the couch.

"Well that was just rude." Tony says sarcastically as she laughs. Subconsciously she then leans her back on Loki like she did when they were reading together earlier. Tony then gets up to get some food.

"Want anything Witch Hunter?" Tony asks as he downs his drink. 

"I could go for some pizza. Loki? Do you want anything?" Loki just shakes his head no and she shrugs smiling at Tony. Tony leaves as Loki looks at the top of her head.

"Why do you lean on me like that?" Loki asked.

"Because it's comfortable." She states matter of factly. "Does it bother you?"

"No. I'm just surprised that you aren't fearful."

"Why would I be fearful? I could totally kick your ass if I wanted to." She was clearly teasing Loki who just let out a soft chuckle.

"Is that so? Maybe we should see in training tomorrow." Loki then was met with her buzzed but determined face.

"Ooooo! Is that a challenge?" She giggles and Loki can't help but chuckle and then down the rest of his glass and pour another one. Thor walks over with a big grin.

"Don't Brother." Loki glares at him as Y/N turns to Thor and mocks Loki's tone.

"Yeah don't Thor." She then looks at Loki confused. "Don't what?" Tony then shows up with food and she immediately grabs her plate and starts to eat. Thor bursts out laughing and Loki just sighs. Natasha comes over to Y/N with shots.

"Round two, unless you can't handle it." Natasha teases. Steve was right behind her with his own shot.

"Bring it on Romanoff." She stands and takes the shot without making a face as Natasha smirks. Tony just laughs as the two women stare at each other.

"You two need a room Romanoff?" Steve asks laughing.

"We've already had one." Natasha comments. "Of course Clint was in the closet."

"And you were trying to kill me Nat." Y/N added

"Wait..." Steve says. "What happened?"

"Oh please all we did was kiss a little. Not to mention the fact that you and Clint were actually sent to kill me." Natasha said. Everyone in the room raised their eyebrows in shock.

"And Clint?" Bruce asked. "Wait... you guys kissed?!"

"We were distracting each other. And yeah Clint was in the closet with his arrow pointed at her head." Y/N said taking her shot.

"I knew she was SHIELD the minute I saw her, she was on my radar, and since I had gotten on their radar in a bad way, Fury sent these two morons to get me." Natasha explained.

"Kissing was just an added bonus. But Clint and I made a different call after fighting with her for a while. She had defected at this point." Y/N finished winking at Natasha who just smirked back.

"Anything to complete the mission at hand." Natasha then took her shot while Y/N walked over to take her seat in between Tony and Loki again who just stared at her in amazement.

"Didn't know you swung that way Witch Hunter." Tony said.

"A good time is a good time." Y/N said taking another drink from her bottle.

"You are becoming more and more intriguing by the moment." Loki said. She smiled at him. The rest of the night was full of good food, laughing, singing, and a lot of drinking. Everyone slowly started going to their rooms except for Loki, Thor, Y/N, and Natasha. Tony and Clint had passed out on separate couches. Y/N drunkenly grabbed the blankets that were under the coffee table and covered both Clint and Tony. She was not even going to try moving them. She sat back down next to Loki and was leaning on him, earning a teasing 'Aw' from both Thor and Natasha.

"Shut up." Both Loki and Y/N had spoken at the same time.

"They even talk at the same time." Natasha started laughing.

"Another round Romanoff. Lets go!" Y/N says sitting up. Clearly both females were wasted.

"You're on." Natasha smirks and pours two more shots of vodka. They cheers and down them.

"You Midgardians don't know when to quit do you?" Thor said and began laughing. 

"Especially when I know my partner is hiding something." Natasha teased.

"Oh please! He's my friend! Just like Tony, Clint, and you!" Y/N says.

"Exactly what I have been saying Brother." Loki agrees.

"They clearly aren't ready to admit it yet." Thor whispers to Natasha who just nods in agreement.

"Well good for you. You actually admitted to liking people other than Clint and I." Natasha seemed satisfied with this and wobbly stood up. "Little help to my room Thor." Thor obliged offering his arm to Natasha which she happily took. After they left Y/N finishes off her bottle of wine and puts it down. She then faces Loki who was just chuckling at her antics.

"So, we are friends?" She says with a wide grin.

"Don't read too much into it." Loki sighs.

"No no no, of course not." She then chuckles and her tone turns to a teasing one. "You are intrigued by meeeeee."

"Alright Little Assassin... time for bed." Loki then lifts her up over his shoulder as she laughs. Loki then takes her to her room and plops her on the bed. He gets her under the covers and gets her water from the sink in her bathroom. "Good night Little Assassin." She grabs the book that they are both reading and chucks it at him with a smile.

"Sit here and read to me pleeeeeease?" She was practically whining and acting like a child. Loki sighed and caved in. He sat down on the other side of the bed. He was slightly annoyed but he didn't mind at the same time. "Under the covers!" He rolled his eyes and did as he was told. Loki then began reading out loud to her and watched her out of the corner of his eye. She slowly started to doze off but when she did finally fall asleep it was on him. Every time Loki tried to move she would stir as if she were going to wake up. Loki caved and just slept there with her, he figured he would sneak out in the morning before anyone would come in. He looked down at her sleeping and smiled. 

"This side of her is pretty peaceful." He thought and with a wave of his hand the lights were off and he was falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.6K 200
When Samantha a mutant and X-man is rescued from her captors by S.H.I.E.L.D she finds comfort from an unlikely source. This story follows the relatio...
13.5K 340 45
This is the second part of the story, to understand what is going on you should probably watch the first part of the story that is on tiktok under th...
37.1K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...