Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

6.

3.6K 253 165
By Writerbyheart01

"I.. I... I'm sorry" Sara apologise in front of Adnaan which provide him satisfaction, but no one knows what Sara was feeling. She apologies just because of her mother's health.

"Not only sorry but promise that you will never argue with him" Her mother demanded and Sara furrowed her brows while wiping her tears.

''I didn't..." She muttered helplessly looking towards her mother and then looked towards Adnaan.

" At least, now admit that I wasn't on fault.. Without doing anything I have apologise in front of you!" Sara knock the wrong door by demanding for the same and Adnaan took a step towards her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and showed a small smile.

"Phuppo Jaan, its okay... I'm not offended with Sara. Forget everything and only focus on your health" Adnaan said to his aunt and Sara pushed his hand away from her shoulder.

"Sara beta see how much he care about you. Now leave your stubbornness and make your relationship better with your husband" Sara looked towards her mother and nodded without saying anything. Only she knew the level of her pain.

Mother is a person who understands her children and their feelings very well, but in her case her mother wasn't ready to believe on her.

On the other hand....

Husband is a person who should be on his wife's side in every difficult situation, but Adnaan was making situations worse for Sara. That too intentionally.

Sara understands that no one of them would trust her so she admit her undone mistake and apologies for them just for the sake of her mother's health, but the level of hatred towards Adnaan increased in her heart by ten times.

How many dreams she had made in those five days. She lifted her sight towards Adnaan while remembering those dreams which she had weave for their future. Walking near seashore holding hand in hand, going for shopping together even she started dreaming that in old age they both will sit in Park and watch the sunset together. But all those dreams were shattered by Adnaan.

"Sara, beta promise me you won't argue with Adnaan" her mother made a demand and Sara smiled bitterly.

"Don't worry mummy, I won't" Sara muttered while looking away.

"Adnaan you too forgive her for her stubbornness" Her mother ordered Adnaan and he nodded with a smile.

"Mummy I'm making soup for you" Sara said to her mother and she gestured her to come near her.

"You're my good girl, beta change your behavior" Embracing Sara in her arms her mother said lovingly, sara looked towards Adnaan and tears rolled down from her eyes. She didn't said anything but break the hug to went to kitchen to make soup.

"Adnan, did you have dinner or not?" Nabeel asked and Adnaan shook his head.

"Sara Cook something for Adnaan too" Nabeel added and Sara nodded without looking towards anyone. She didn't have a single morsel since last 24 hours but no one bother to ask her.

================

Sara served dinner for everyone and took her seat beside her mother. Adnaan took the first morsel and felt like heaven. After a long time he tasted such an amazing food, Sara was an amazing cook that wasn't hidded from anyone.

"Mummy I'll live with you until your health becomes completely fine." she said and Adnaan felt satisfied but his satisfaction was short lived because very next moment "No need to stay here, now I'm fine. You go go back to your home" Sara was shocked after listening that from her mother.

"Phuppo Jaan you need someone to take care of you, Sara is correct, let her stay here for few days" Adnaan said and Sara glare him 

"Adnaan now Sara's first priority should be her husband not her mother."

After that small discussion that was final that Adnaan will took Sara back with himself which was an acceptable for both of them but they were helpless to obey the order.

After dinner Sara and Adnaan went to Sara's room to take rest, that was already late night so Nabeel advised both of them to stay for night then went back. Sara and Adnaan both looked towards the, there wasn't any couch or sofa only one bed that too not very large in size. Adnaan sketches his muscles before throwing himself on the bed he was very tired so he didn't took much time to sleep but Sara was in rage. She grabbed Adnaan's arm and pulled him with a jolt, though his muscular frame didn't moved very much but at least she was able to disturb his peaceful slumber.

"What's wrong? Are you mad?" Adnaan's frustration filled voice was enough to make Sara more angry.

"It's my room, get lost from here." Sara said and Adnaan remembered his behaviour of last night

"Sara don't make a new scene in your own home." Saying that Adnaan grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the bed. She wasn't ready for that jolt so she almost fell on his chest.

"Adnaan I'll kill you" She glare him while trying to stood up but Adnaan held her one hand behind her back and wrapped his one arm around her waist, holding her tightly in his grip.

"Listen carefully, I'm your husband so I can share bed with you, I won't mind for a single night" Adnaan smirked and Sara pushed his hand away from her waist.

"I hate you Adnaan, I hate you more than anyone else." Sara replied with full of anger but she was still laying on her husband's chest.

"I also don't like your presence around me but tonight we have to adjust with each other" Adnaan raised his left brow while blowing the hairlock falling on Sara's forehead. Sara was shocked on his act but she gathered all her courage to glare him again.

"Whole night is a far away matter, I won't even tolerate you for few minutes" She said and Adnaan felt her hands creeping towards his neck. Sara unbuttoned his first button and Adnaan was shocked

"Irada kya hai?" Grabbing her hand, Adnaan asked and Sara smirked.

(What's your intentions?)

" I'm your wife. You said that few moments back only. Have you forget that?" Sara smirked and Adnaan also smirked while wrapping his both arms around Sara's waist and pulling her completely towards himself, Sara's both hands creeped inside his shirt. Adnaan felt her soft hands on the bare skin of his chest and then around the neck. With a smirk he entangled his fingers with her hair and pulled her face close to his "Control baby" He whispered but soon his smirk was vanished and Sara's smirk grow up as an evil one when her sharp nails digged in his nape and scratched the skin with full force. "You wanna show yourself as my husband in front of everyone. Right?" Sara asked and Adnaan was shocked.

"Now complaint to my mother that her daughter is doing this with her husband and prove in front of her that its not a sign of our love... My dear husband." Saying that Sara stood up from her place and Adnaan realised the level of pain in those stretches. Before Sara could step out from the bed her wrist was again catched by Adnaan. He pulled Sara with one hand and started unbuttoning his shirt with other hand making Sara Shocked. "Baby if you wanna become my wife then come... Why partial wife let's become my wife completely."

"Adnaan leave me..." Sara struggled but he was very strong in front of him. "What happened now? Don't you wanna become my wife?" He asked and in no time he caged Sara on mattress. Adnaan was hovering over her and she was shocked after watching his bare chest which was visible through his open button shirt. Pulling the dupatta from her frame Adnaan throw that on pillow.
"Leave me" she cried but he caged her after pinning her both hands above her head and soon his lips brushed on her jaw bone giving her shock. Adnaan's closneness agitated her to an extreme level resulted Tears rolled out of her eyes and he smirked. 

"You shouldn't ignite if  you can't bear the heat" Adnaan mumbled an inch away from her lips and she couldn't control herself to cry helplessly. "Go and lemme sleep" Gesturing towards the door of room with his eyes he said and Sara sniffed "I hate you" she muttered and somehow freeed herself from the cage of his muscular arms, she creeped out from the bed while picking her dupatta from the pillow. Before she could stepped towards the door she was stopped for a moment as so her heart beat because her dupatta was catched by him. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down. 'How low this man will go?' Sara asked to herself because she was expecting everything with Adnaan but not coming closer to her forcefully. That hurt her pretty hard!

With tearfilled eyes she turned her hear towards Adnaan and looked at, her dupatta Which was in Adnaan's hold but not intentionally! The thread of her dupatta was tangled with the button of his cuff. Sara looked towards him, she was on the edge of crying but there was a hurt feeling in her eyes which Adnaan noticed and his heart skipped a beat. He slowly lift his hand in air, Sara untangled her dupatta and stepped out from the room wiping her tears.

She took a deep breath and made her facial expressions absolutely fine, before entering in her mother's room.

"Sara.. You're still awake!" Her mother said with surprised expressions and Sara smile while going to bed.

"Neend hi nhi aa rahi thi" Saying that she lay down beside her mother and hugged her.

(I could not sleep)

"Why?" Her mother asked but Sara hugged her mother like she was a five year old girl her mother caressed her head.

"Ohoo mummy... I always sleep in your room. I'm not use to of sleeping in that room, you already know it." Said the Sara with close eyes and her mother caressed her head.

"Is Adnaan sleeping?" Sara nodded without opening her eyes.

"Mummy... I miss you so much" Sara mumbled and open her eyes her mother smiled sadly.

"I was also missing you but now you have to live with your husband, and I'll be happy if you live there without any problem" Sara smiled but unknowingly two little tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Why are you crying beta?"

"Mummy lemme sleep na... You know very well I can't sleep until I hug you like this" Hugging her mother Sara said and closed her eyes, she was still feeling Adnaan near herself but she needed rest so soon she was slept but she didn't know that her gaze took away the rest of someone's heart.

Adnaan was still laying in the same position, his hand was still lifting in air and he was watching the door from which Sara left the room just a minute back. Her tearfilled eyes said something which made Adnaan remember their five years ago meeting.

Adnaan and his family was Sara's home, because her father passed away.  Everyone was busy in handling Sara's mother whose condition was not well, in that situation No one bother to know where Sara was. Adnaan was going towards guest room when he passed by a room and noticed weeping sound coming from that room, he didn't knock but open the door to peep inside where she found Sara sitting on the hugging her knees and crying badly. First time ever Adnaan didn't felt irritation with her but he felt pain for her. He called Maizah and she handle Sara. For some five minutes Sara was hugging Maizah and crying with hiccups. Adnaan came there with a glass of water. He kneeled down in front of Sara and passed the glass of water to her. With hiccups she took a small sip and passed the glass of water back to Adnaan. That time Sara's tearfilled soft gaze questioned him whether he was with her or not but Instead of answering that unasked question Adnaan stood up averting his eyes. Sara's eyes dropped tears because she understood that Adnaan was only her fiance not partner! But maybe destiny wanted write a small piece of their story at that moment, when Adnaan was going back he was stopped after taking a single step because the thread of Sara's dupatta was tangled with the buckle of his wrist watch. They both looked towards each other and Adnaan noticed a hurt feeling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" Sara untangles the thread whilst muttering that but Adnaan stay silent and went out from the room as soon as she could.

That was the same emotion which made Adnaan restless for many days five years back and then he watched the same emotions in her eyes which was going to disturb his peace once again!!

================

Assalamualaikum/Hi

How are you all?

What do you think what is going to happen in next few days?

How is this part??

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
36.4K 1.6K 47
"Please don't leave me." I cried and begged to him. He was crying too, his beautiful brown eyes were shattered as if. His hands held mine, trembling...
26.2K 774 25
"แžšแŸ‰แžผแžŸแž“แžถแž„แž…แžถแŸ†แž‘แžปแž€แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžแžฝแžšแžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แž“แžถแž„แž•แž„แžแžถแž™แžพแž„แž‚แŸ’แž˜แžถแž“แžแŸ’แž„แŸƒแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž“แžถแž„แž‘แŸแž แžพแž™แž“แžถแž„แž€แŸแž˜แžทแž“แžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แž™แžพแž„แžŠแžผแž…แž‚แŸ’แž“แžถแž”แžพแž แŸŠแžถแž“แž†แŸ’แž›แž„แž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแžแŸ‹แž“แŸแŸ‡แž“แžถแž„แž“แžนแž„แžแŸ’แž‘แžทแž…" แžแŸแž™แŸ‰แžปแž„ "แžแŸแž™แŸ‰แžปแž„แž›แŸ„แž€แžขแžŸแŸ‹แžฑแž€แžถแžŸแž แžพ...
249K 7.2K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."