Try Me Valdez A Collection of...

By Lightningdust

This collection of short stories and one-shots are about you and bad boy Leo Valdez, so have fun and start re... More

Siren Voices Part 1
Siren Voices Part 2
Siren Voices Part 3
Teaching You
The Blind Date Part 1
Dancing in the Rain
Happy Birthday
Jealousy
The Blind Date Part 2
Camping

Welcome

2K 35 3
By Lightningdust

Welcome fellow Leo lovers. I've seen quite a few of these and I decided to do one myself. Can't wait to get started.

You are the daughter of Apollo and have dark brown (basically black) hair with dark blue eyes. I just feel that I can get more descriptive if I actually know apperances, sorry if that looks nothing like you.

This isn't one story, it's many short stories combined with different scenarios. I take requests!

I own none of the characters, Rick Riordan does and you own you. I only own my OC's which I will add when time demands.

Also I might start to ramble a lot in the author notes. Sometimes they are important so I suggest reading them. Even though they can get a bit long...

Last Edited July 13, 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...