The Blind Date Part 1

First request! Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Requested by Insurgentforever

You looked into the mirror and sighed. You hated fancy stuff, and especially was beginning to hate your friends Kyrsta, Piper, and Ana (Yes they were in Siren Voices, oh and Ana is Belle. Her full name is Anabelle and she now prefers Ana) because they were making you go on some stupid blind date.

"Oh come on it's not that bad!" Krysta exclaimed and straightened your black head band that was tilting to the left a bit.

"Yes it is," you mumbled. "Remember Krysta and Ana! Single and never going to mingle!"

"Well you still look very nice y/n," Piper complimented finishing her hair.

"Thanks Piper," you muttered and folded your arms over your black dress that came to your knees.

"It's not the end of the world," Ana reassured and put a hand on your bare shoulder, since it was a strapless dress. "Especially if you get a certain someone."

You blushed, Ana just had to bring up Leo didn't she. It was true that you liked him but this wasn't really a blind date. The Aphrodite kids set up all of the dating and promised to pair people together if they were dating. So it was more like a huge date night for both camps. 

"Oh yeah," You shot back. "You have to go too and I know who you want."

Ana broke her usual poker face and actually turned a shade of light pink and mumbled, "As if he'd actually show up."

"Well Percy said he convinced him, well with Piper anyway," Krysta confirmed. "Sometime charm speak has its upsides.

"C'mon guys we're going to be late," Piper reminded us and went to the dining pavilion.

As soon as Piper opened the door a blast of cold evening air chilled you down to the bone.

"Don't we have any sweaters or something?" You asked rubbing your shoulders to warm up.

Piper just shook her head and continued on.

"How come you're so calm?" You asked.

Ana rolled her eyes. "Oh come on y/n! Piper and Jason have been an item before the Argo II was built!"

"Do you think Calypso will show up?" You asked.

"No clue after she got to camp she sort of disappeared," Piper explained.

"I'm pretty sure Leo got over her, but I'm not sure," Kyrsta said.

"I think y/n sure wants that," Ana giggled.

You smacked her arm. Can any of your friends keep a secret?

"Oh shush, I'd be surprised if he showed up," You said. "He's always in Bunker 9 moping around."

"Since when?" Ana asked. "He seemed pretty happy hen he was talking to you."

"Just come on!" Piper exclaimed. "We're really late now!"

When you got to the pavilion the place was packed! You could see almost every camper from Camp and everyone in the five legions from Camp Jupiter. You were amazed that Chiron even got this many people into one place.

"The big poster is over here!" Ana shouted over the noise of the crowd.

"Well I guess we're not late because not everyone is sitting down with a date!" Piper yelled.

You weaved past the crowd with ease and found the gigantic poster taped to the wall that had everyone's name with their date. It must have taken forever to match everyone.

I guess the Aphrodite kids have nothing better to do, you mused. Now how are we going to find anybody on this list let alone ours? 

You started to scan the poster and found Ana's name.

Of course, you thought. I find everyone else's name but mine!

"Hey Ana!" You teased. "Guess who got Nico!"

"You know what y/n go to Hades!" She yelled at me and went to find Nico in this large crowd.

"Temper temper," you mutter and kept scrolling to find your name.

"Hey y/n," Piper said. "I'm going to go find Jason, Percy, and Annabeth."

"Ok see you later!" You yelled and watched Piper get sucked into the mass of people.

Bingo! You thought. Ok, me and...Leo.

Out of the thousands you could've have gotten you had to get Leo. You blushed and tried to find him in this wave of demigods.

Yes I pulled a Riordan! That was actually fun! Find out what happens next in Part 2! Also don't forget I take requests and vote, comment, and favorite :)

Last Edited July 13, 2015