As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 37

4.1K 136 43
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

Cody and Bucky led them through the hallways as they snuck through the Citadel, praying that nothing would find them. Of course, every plan of theirs has to go wrong at some point.

Three commando droids flipped into the hallway ahead of them, guns at the ready. The Jedi charges up their lightsabers as a few super battle droids appeared behind them. Rohan and Ahsoka deflected from behind while (Y/n) and Obi-Wan from the front. They quickly destroyed the droids, the pieces lying about on the metal floor.

"We need to keep moving." Obi-Wan stated.

Suddenly, a high pitched noise emanated from the wall, causing everyone to cover their ears. The elf's especially sensitive ears were in tremendous pain from the sound. Apparently, it was a magnet being activate on the ceiling, for all their weaponry, including Anakin's metal arm, started floating towards the ceiling.

"Anakin!" (Y/n) and Obi shouted as Anakin got stuck to the high ceiling. The purple electricity was soon surrounding him, shocking the poor man.

"Master!" Ahsoka shouted, and Anakin passed out.

"You fools!" a voice over the intercom sneered. More and more commando droids surrounded the now defenseless Jedi. "I hope you enjoyed the reunion with your fellow Jedi because you're going to be my guests for a very long time."

Obi-Wan and Piell tried pushing the droids back, but to no avail. "They're magnetized!" Obi-Wan said, and tried pushing them back once more. Still, they did not move.

The clones moved in to attack as Anakin dropped from the ground with the lightsabers. (Y/n) picked up hers and went to attack the droids, when a familiar terror echoed through the halls.

"Nazgûl Cries!!" (Y/n) shouted, covering her ears once more. But nothing could stop the shrieking tearing through the metal hallway. She gritted her teeth at the pain entering her body, just like it did last time. However, this time, Obi-Wan was here to catch her as the others took care of the remaining droids.

"(Y/n)!" he cried, grasping onto her limp form. "This technology was supposed to have been destroyed..." Obi-Wan was in a lucky situation, however, for he had a suspicion that he would need to bring the one plant that could cure his love.

Athelas.

"Is she all right?" Ahsoka asked as Obi-Wan gently placed his elf on the floor, her eyes squeezed shut and teeth gritted.

"She will be." Obi-Wan said, taking the Athelas out of his pocket. He knew of elvish medicine and how the Athelas had to be used to cure (Y/n).

Anakin had gotten back up with the help of Rex and stepped closer to Obi-Wan's side, watching as he cured his friend. But, the gentle way he held her, the look in his eyes at her pain, and the general softness of his face, were all ways how he looked at Padmé and held her close to him.

(Y/n) gasped in relief as the pain left her body, the ringing in her ears lessening. Looking up, she saw her love looking down at her with worry in his eyes. She wanted to kiss him, hold him, tell him she was okay, but she couldn't, for there were countless eyes around them.

"Thank you, Obi-Wan." (Y/n) said formally as the man helped her up.

"Of course, (Y/n). Glad- Glad to help." he replied.

"We need to get out of here." Rex said.

"Lets keep moving." Anakin responded, looking strangely at his comrades.

They finally found the other detention center where Piell's captain and his men were being held. Anakin pushed his lightsaber through the cell door, destroying one droid on the other side. When it opened, Ahsoka flipped inside and took down the other one. Once they were inside, an older man with greying hair in a captain's uniform stood.

"General." he greeted.

"Captain Tarkin." Piell replied.

"Never thought I'd see you again." Tarkin said, walking up to his general. "And you brought friends." He gestured to the other Jedi and clone troopers in the room.

"Tarkin, this is Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, (Y/n) Galad, and Rohan Aola." Piell introduced the Jedi Knights.

"Now that you've found us, how do you expect to get us out?" Tarkin asked. "If they've locked this fortress down, there's at least ten squads on their way. It's going to be impossible to escape."

"What if we split up?" Obi-Wan suggested, stroking his beard. "My team along with (Y/n) will create a diversion, while Anakin and Rohan leads the others away. That way, if one of us is captured, the enemy will only have part of the information, and not all of it."

Tarkin considered this, then stepped forward slightly and said, "General Kenobi, I think it's better if we stick together. A stronger force would have a better chance of protecting the information."

Obi-Wan looked slightly annoyed as he said, "Not in this situation."

"But surely we'd have more strength in numbers, rather than divide us."

"Obi-Wan has a point." Piell said. "I'll go with him and (Y/n). You go with Skywalker."

Tarkin looked slightly upset, but agreed nonetheless. (Y/n) looked to Rohan, who was talking to Bucky. She trusted the young knight to succeed here, and with Anakin and Ahsoka, they would all be fine.

As Piell, Obi-Wan, and (Y/n) ran through the hallways, Obi-Wan's clone battalion set charges along the sides of the walls. Once they had enough, Obi-Wan activated them, effectively shaking the building and destroying much of it on its way. It appeared that the distraction was working.

"That should allow Anakin and Rohan to get through the tunnel without any Separatist interference." (Y/n) said.

"Hopefully. Come on, we've got to keep moving." Obi-Wan said, and they continued through the hallway.

They had to climb into the vents to be able to reach the landing pad in time for Anakin's rendezvous. It wasn't easy, but they had to try. Sneaking through, they came to vent passage, which was a steep drop or a climb upwards.

"This passage will get us near the landing pad." (Y/n) said, looking up through the channel.

Obi-Wan hopped up and she followed him, climbing upwards until they reached an outcropping where they could sit. A sealed hatch stood next to them, and they looked to see the others soon following their lead.

"R2, send the shuttle to the rear landing platform. " Obi-Wan said into his commlink.

R2 beeped through first, then a battle droid's voice said, "We've already been given the go-ahead by General Skywalker, sir, assuming you are still on schedule."

"The trick will be if Anakin arrives on time." Obi-Wan said.

"A probe!" they heard from above when they continued climbing. Piell drew his green lightsaber and sliced the droid, causing it to fall the long drop. As soon as they did, metal doors began shutting around them.

"Security doors!" (Y/n) shouted.

"Move, or you'll be cut in half!" Obi-Wan yelled, and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand to drop down a few feet until they were clear of the doors. One of the clones couldn't escape, and (Y/n) covered her mouth in shock as the door closed in front of them and they heard a scream and the sound of metal slicing through flesh. "Are you all right?" Obi-Wan asked her, worried, placing his hand on her cheek.

"I'm fine, Obi-Wan." she answered, and grabbed his hand in comfort.

A lightsaber broke through the door below them, and they quickly jerked away from each other. They looked to see Piell climbing through the hole he made. "We lost one. Looks like we've got some cutting to do."

~~~~~~~~~~

Once they had retrieved everyone around them that got stuck, they continued onto a grate in the wall near the landing platform. Looking out, they could see the ship.

"The shuttle's there, but there's no sign of R2." Cody said.

"Something might have happened. We'll have to make our way around to the other side and get a different view." Obi-Wan said.

"This could be a trap." (Y/n) stated, looking past Cody and out on the landing platform. She couldn't see any sign of soldiers or their droids, and that worried her. There could be a few battle droids below that she could not see.

They broke through the other grate beside them, and zipped down to the bottom where they could sneak around the landing platform. Helping the soldiers down, they came to an outcropping where they saw what looked like rhydonium and a few hover-bikes.

"Anakin." Obi called into his commlink, but was met with another voice.

"I must commend you on your escape tactics, but in the end, it was easy to predict your every move."

What looked like rhydonium was actually hidden guns that appeared and aimed themselves at the Jedi. A crab droid dropped from above, and three droidekas along with commando droids cornered them on the cliff.

They were brought back inside and into the control center, their hands behind their heads in surrender position. (Y/n) heard a cackle, and looked to see the Phindian warden, Osi Sobeck, laughing at their capture. "Welcome back." he sneered, and walked towards them.

"I must say, you're not at all what I pictured for someone with such a soft voice." Obi-Wan sassed, making (Y/n) hide her smirk.

Sobeck growled and said, "I want your half of the information. Give it to me now, or I'll start executing your men!", to Piell.

"This is war, Sobeck. We're all prepared to die to protect that intel." Piell stated.

Sobeck cackled and grabbed one of the guns from his droids. "Really?" he remarked, and shot one of Obi-Wan's troopers in the face, letting his body slide to the floor, dead. The Jedi glared at him as he aimed the blaster for the next trooper, but was interrupted by a droid.

"Sir, we have located the other group, and our droids are closing in on them." the droid said, and (Y/n) cursed in her head in Elvish.

Sobeck threw the gun back to the commando droid and said, "Your Jedi resolve only delays the inevitable. Take them to interrogation. Torture them slowly."

Before they could get to the interrogation room, they were saved by the three reprogrammed battle droids and R2, who convinced the droids to let them take the prisoners. R2 claimed to want to get back to the shuttle as soon as possible, which (Y/n) agreed to. Hopefully, Anakin was able to reach them as well.

They were brought to the shuttle, which was now guarded by droids. Many sat in guns above them on the walls as they walked, still pretending to be prisoners.

"Hold it. Where are you going with these prisoners?" asked a droid guarding the shuttle entrance.

"We're transferring them aboard the shuttle from Citadel to Point Tarron." said the lead droid.

"Point Tarron? There's no outpost there."

"Uh... it's new."

The Jedi shared an unseen look, knowing that they may well have to fight their way out of this.

"We have orders. We're coming aboard."

The droids shrugged and allowed the forward, but a buzzing made them halt in their path as the droid stopped them. (Y/n) could hear the transmission.

"The prisoners are escaping with reprogrammed battle droids. Let no one on board that shuttle."

(Y/n) sliced the droid in half with her green saber, and a full fight broke out. The droids manning the guns began to fire at them as they fought back, many droid battalions rushing in from the docking entrance. She saw Anakin, Ahsoka, Rohan and Bucky fighting their way over to their side.

"The ship is surrounded." Ahsoka claimed, looking out from behind their cover.

"We need to launch a full forward assault and take that vessel!" Tarkin ordered. (Y/n) was really starting to get tired of him.

"We may have a bigger problem, those turrets." Obi-Wan said, meaning the droid-manned guns. "If we don't take them out, they will use them to destroy the shuttle and prevent our escape."

"Which is precisely why we should get aboard that shuttle and use the weapon systems to decimate those droids!"

"Whatever we're gonna do, we better do it fast." Anakin said, and pointed towards the incoming flying battle droids on their hover-crafts. The Jedi ignited their lightsabers, and destroyed the droids. Anakin and Piell had managed to climb aboard one of the hover-crafts, using it to destroy the last droid.

"Looks like a couple of commando droids came to join the party." (Y/n) said to Obi-Wan beside her.

One of the commando droids managed to get ahold of one of the turret guns, and fired it at Anakin and Piell, knocking them off their gun. Echo grabbed hold of one of the droids' shields and moved to get aboard the shuttle, only for it to be blown to pieces by the turret.

"Echo!!" Fives cried as he watched his brother get engulfed in the fiery explosion. Anakin watched on painfully as one of his best troopers died.

"We have to go now!" Obi-Wan stated as they ran from the fight, being too overwhelmed.

They contacted the Jedi Temple, and managed to procure a cruiser to escape. They looked at the land before them, realizing how difficult it would be to pass to the rendezvous point. They were all in very deep trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 776 12
[book two] sequel to anchor the event's of Order 66 shook the entire galaxy and everyone faced the wrath of the Empire and the Sith Lord who goes by...
116K 2.6K 90
"A Jedi shall not know anger. Not hatred. Nor love." That's a saying that is told to the younglings at the Jedi Temple, an ideology that has been pla...
48.8K 1.1K 49
Amaya Solo is just like her father- witty, sarcastic, and one of the best pilots in the galaxy. When she meets a certain X-Wing pilot that reminds he...
165K 4.5K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...