The Autumn I Met You | Jun x...

By nak4zuha

INSPIRED BY THE ANIME YOUR LIE IN APRIL - - - Autumn leaves fall Retired pianist Wen Junhui accompanies a fr... More

Chapter 1 πŸ‚:: The day I met her
Chapter 2 πŸ‚:: The first time I saw her play
Chapter 3 πŸ‚:: The day she became an audience favourite
Chapter 4 πŸ‚:: The first day we went out together
Chapter 5 πŸ‚:: The day I became her accompanist
Chapter 6 πŸ‚:: The first time I see her pushy side
Chapter 7 πŸ‚:: The day they had their moment
Chapter 8 πŸ‚:: The first time performing in years
Chapter 9 πŸ‚:: The day I was on stage again
Chapter 10 πŸ‚: The first time I see her in the hospital
Chapter 11 πŸ‚:: The day she was waiting for me
Chapter 12 πŸ‚:: The first time competing alone
Chapter 13 πŸ‚:: The day I got flashbacks
Chapter 14 πŸ‚:: The first time I embraced my fears
Chapter 15 πŸ‚:: The day I see her again
Chapter 16 πŸ‚:: The first time she got invited to play
Chapter 17 πŸ‚:: The day I hear that song again.
Chapter 18 πŸ‚:: The first time I go out with her alone
Chapter 19 πŸ‚:: The day I got left to play alone
Chapter 20 πŸ‚:: The first time I said goodbye to her
Chapter 21 πŸ‚:: The day she lost her ability
Chapter 22 πŸ‚:: The first time I went on a "date"
Chapter 24 πŸ‚:: The first time I see her alone
Chapter 25 πŸ‚:: The day she asks me to stay with her
Chapter 26 πŸ‚:: The day she left the world
Chapter 27 (LAST CHAPTER) πŸ‚:: Yerin's Letter
Authors Note πŸ‚

Chapter 23 πŸ‚:: The day we went to school at night

34 7 3
By nak4zuha

Yerin and Jun arrived at their school. All lights were off, the only light there is were the moonlight passing through the windows. "Being at school at night makes me feel excited somehow. Who knows. Maybe a ghost might appear!" Yerin says excited.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Yerin asks Jun curious. "I just don't believe how someone can somehow just leave their bag at school." Jun responds tired. Yerin laughs "True, true." As she opens the door to their classroom.

She walks in slowly looking around the room as she walks towards her desk. Seeing the small violin she drew on it using pencil. Yerin stated at it deeply as Jun notices. "Whats wrong? I thought your bag was here." Jun asks. Yerin turns back to him quickly. Bending down under her desk. "Oh right, the bag. Where is it?" She asks herself.

"Are you lying?" He asks her. Yerin looks at him. "Sorry. I lied. My bag is not here." She admits. "You came to school today right? You were released from the hospital." Jun asks. "I...I lied about that too." Yerin looks down. She turns around to the window looking out.

"I'm actually not released yet. I was approved to go out for just one day." "There isn't much to do in the hospital." Jun looks at her worried without saying anything. Yerin starts to tear up. "My sickness is worse then what I'm telling you all..." She turns around to Jun again. "Just kidding." As she quickly changes her tone of voice and wipes away her tears.

A brief moment of silence filled the room. "I...I'm sorry." Yerin rushes out of the room. "Wait!" Jun grabs onto her wrist. "I can walk on my own." As she loosens the grasp and runs off. Jun rushes after her. After making a turn from the classroom he sees Yerin fall down on the floor. "YERIN!" Jun calls out for her, without any response. He tries to shake her to wake her up, still no response from her. "YERIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 752 24
Jimin pulled a prank on Jungkook but will it cause his bestfriend to fall in love?? Started~April 17 2020~ Ended~ June 18 2020 ⚠️ A little sensitive...
31.6K 1.4K 30
COMPLETED "A sparrow cannot wish to fly high with the hawk. Who am I, a lowly servant, to love a royalty like you, my master." Living as a servant ma...
3.8K 173 16
✦Wonwoo takes his own life, and in an attempt to discover why, Junhui learns all that his best friend and man of his dreams was hiding, from his secr...
76.5K 2.7K 50
Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who they didn't have a very good first impre...