Danganronpa Oneshots

By sxcial_sxicide

β€ΌTHIS IS NOT AN X READER BOOKβ€ΌπŸ˜‹ This will contain: Smut Angst Fluff other things ig More

Saving You
He's Gone
Comfort
You're a Killer
Beautiful Melody

A Letter

373 4 1
By sxcial_sxicide

Saiouma (Shuichi x Kokichi)
Fluff

Shuichi PoV

It was just a normal day. I think...

Kokichi was probably up to something, as usual.

It's been a week since I asked him out, we've been dating ever since. And honestly, I don't regret a thing.

"Get back here ya purple little bitch!" Miu shouted, chasing a familiar boy up the stairs.

"Try and catch me, cum dumpster!" He sneered back.

The same boy saw me exit the dormitory doors and came sprinting for me.

"SHUMAAAIIIII!~" He shouted, his arms flailing in the air.

He quickly got me and jumped into my arms.

"WAH!" I quickly wrapped my arms around him so he wouldn't fall. "Good morning, Kokichi."

Miu came running.

She stopped, placing her hands on her knees and panting.

"Th-that lil'-" She gasped for air. "Asshole... took my design and w-won't give it back..." She gained her breath as she spoke, standing up normally.

"Design? What design! Nishishi!~" Kokichi giggled.

"The piano design I have that I'm gonna make for small tits, dumbass!" Miu exclaimed.

"Shumaaiii! That talking cum dumpster is accusing me of things that's not true!" Kokichi whined.

"So... what's that piece of paper in your back pocket?" I asked.

His face lit up red. "T-thats confidential information that's only allowed to be known by the D.I.C.E members!"

"Hey, that's my design, ya little dumbass!" She stepped forward and snatched it out of his pocket.

Without hesitation he jumped out of my arms and tried to nab it back.

Only when she finished reading it, was when she realised it was in fact, not, her design.

"Pfft- Pahahaha! How cheesy is this?! Who's this for, emo detective?" She laughed.

"H-hey! G-give that back!" He jumped up, snatching it out of Miu's hands.

Miu was still in her laughing fit.

"S-shut up! Is it really that bad?!" He shouted at the giggling girl.

"Knowing him-" She giggled. "He'd like it. But man, is that the last thing I'd expect Kokichi to write!"

Now I was growing curious.

For me? He wrote a note about me? What does it say?

I put my hand on my chin and began to think.

Could it be he wants to break up..? Maybe, stop being friends with me?

Or could it be the opposite? Maybe a love letter? No... Kokichi wouldn't write something like that.

But providing Miu's reaction, it might be...

She also said it was cheesy... so maybe it is a love letter?

"Shumai! Are you even listening to me?!" Kokichi pouted.

"Hm? Oh, sorry, I was lost in thought." I said.

"Jeeeeez! You're always lost in thought! What's going on in that detective brain of yours?!" He looked up at me.

"Just that note... what was on it?" I asked.

His face lit up red again. "Hey! I-I told you its confidential information that's only allowed to be known by D.I.C.E members, meanie!"

I chuckled. "Alright, alright... Now, what were you saying?" I asked.

"I was just saying how much of a bitch Miu is!" He said proudly, putting his hands on his hips.

Time Skip :P

I know its "confidential" but I really want to read that letter.

Where even is Kokichi? Knowing him, he could be anywhere by now.

I looked around the table, he wasn't there.

"Hey, Shuichi! Who are you looking for?" Kaede asked.

"Oh, hey Kaede! Uh, Kokichi." I said.

"I'm pretty sure I saw him heading to his dorm!" She smiled.

"Ah, alright. Thank you for telling me!" I stood up and made my way out.

I left the school building, only to see Kokichi walk down the stairs, presumably back to annoy Miu.

I quickly went into the dorms, and to his dorm door.

I grabbed the handle and twisted it.

Click!

The door gently opened.

It's not locked?

Strange...

I entered his room.

It was an absolute mess.

There was board, saying who was trustworthy or not.

And my picture had hearts all over it.

I smiled at it.

I saw a familiar note on his nightstand.

I picked it up, putting it in my shirt pocket and closing the button, so it didnt fall out.

"Hey!"

I jumped at the sudden noise.

"Shumai! What are you doing in here?! I told you you're not allowed in my dorm when its messy!" Kokichi pouted.

"O-oh! Sorry, Kokichi. I was just wondering where you were." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Jeez, you're a believable liar. But you can't lie to me, mister! Now, tell me what you're doing in here." He crossed his arms and walked over.

I sighed. "Fine. I'm sorry. I let curiosity get the better of me. I just wanted to know what the note said. And Iruma-San's reaction only fueled my curiosity." I took the note out of my pocket and gave it to him.

He sighed back. "Fiiinnneeee..." He whined. "You can read it. A little heads up, some of them are based off a song."

A song? What song?

I opened the note and it was a paragraph.

His hair black as night. Mysterious, yet super cute! I hope I can get to know him more. He asked me out last week and I took that opportunity quicker than you can say 'D.I.C.E is the best group ever!'. His name is Shuichi Saihara. Rolls right off the tongue, right? Or maybe it's just mine. Am I naive to think he is the love of my life? Someday we'll both be older. I wonder if we'll be together looking back on the past. I love him and I hate him and I'm losing my mind! We're such a mess together... he makes me lose my temper! I dont know how to explain it... He's dark, and pretty much like an emo! But I love it. I guess it's another case of opposites attract. Whatever it is.. I love him. I hope we can die together, old and happy. :)

- Kokichi Ouma.

I looked up to see his blushing and impatient expression.

"S-so...? What do you think?" He said.

"Kokichi..." I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too, Shumai!"

For the first time ever, we told eachother we loved eachother.

He pulled his head back, looking into my eyes, clearly wanting to further the hug.

He pressed our lips together.

Our first kiss.

We made out in the middle of his messy room. Not the most romantic thing ever, but if it's with him, I don't mind.

We pulled away after a few minutes, slightly gasping for air.

"Heyyy, can we go to your room?" He asks, like nothing just happened.

"U-uh... yeah! S-sure..."

We left his dorm and he locked the door behind him.

We walked over to my dorm and we went inside.

He jumped onto my bed and kicked the quilt around.

"What are you doing..?" I asked.

"Getting comfy! Duh.." He said, grabbing the now messed up sheet and pulling it over him.

"Why are you going to bed so early?" I took off my hat and shoes as I spoke.

"Umm... I dunno!" He giggled.

I looked over at him. I knew he wanted something.

I let out a sigh. "What do you want?"

"Nishishi!~ Glad you asked! Can we cuddle?" He asked without hesitation.

My face felt warm. "U-uhm... okay..."

I walked over to the bed and climbed in next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and lay on my chest.

Hes warm...

I lay my hands on his waist and pulled him closer to me.

I felt him smile into my neck.

He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"You look funny in this position!" He giggled.

"H-hey!" I pouted.

"Awh~ Did I embarrass my Shumai?~" He teased.

"B-be quiet..." My cheeks felt hotter by the second.

"You're so adorable Shumai! Your reactions are priceless!" He continued to tease me.

I turned my head away.

"Heyyy!~" He cooed, gently pressing his finger against my chin and turning my head back to him.

"I love youuu~" He smiled.

"I love you too, Kokichi..."

He leaned down and kissed me.

He pulled away shortly after and lay back down on my chest.

Before we knew it, the 10pm announcement rang throughout my room and we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

(A/N: The letter only had a few lines from the song but it was Using You by Mars Argo. I want to do alot of angst, I'm just in the mood for it. Have a lovely day/night! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
401K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...