π‘¬π’šπ’†π’” 𝑢𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

By nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... More

I. Still At The Bottom
II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVII. No More Tears
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XX. Horny On My Mind
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIII. So Into You
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXV. Sunday Madness
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting

24.3K 1.4K 1.1K
By nenewritesometimes

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons
"Abnormal Meeting"

I quickly look up once my phone was snatched out my hand.

"Hiiii!" My mom dragged, waving in my face. "Welcome back to earth, I'm your mother. I'm glad your back."

I smack my lips, "Why?" I asked.

"You been in your phone since you got here, so I wanted to make sure your the technology didn't take over your brain cells. Do you know where you are now?" She asked being smart and I stale face her.

She love joking, but the moment I mention how she 37 and short as fuck, then we have a problem.

"I know where I'm at ma'am." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Good, now who you texting-"

"Yeah, privacy." I cut her off, leaning forward and taking my phone from her. She raise her brow at me, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh really?" She asked and I nodded my head, locking my phone.

"Yes, really." I retorted and I heard her kiss her teeth.

"Mhm, who the girl?" She asked and I tuck in my lips.

"Ion know what you talking bout." I lied, shrugging my shoulders.

When I say this lady nosy as fuck. She don't know how to mind her business for shit.

"Get slapped up if you want too, Keanu." She said, sitting down beside me.

"Can you not call me by my middle name please woman." I told her and she roll her eyes.

"I call you what I wanna call you. Now, answer my question, who the girl?" She asked again.

I started playing with my phone, smiling a little as I thought about Lia. Girl already got me smiling when someone mention her.

"So, I'm guessing she's a good one since she have you smiling." My mom and I chuckled a little.

"Yeah, she's a good one. Her name is Anneliese, but I call her Lia. She's beautiful like really beautiful. And different than other girls." I told her, still smiling.

"When you say different, you mean she's not running around acting buck wild like she have no home training?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"She doesn't do any of that ma. She's down to earth, chill, confident. She's quiet and shy at first, but once she get comfortable around you, she's goofy and fun to be around. She just makes me happy really." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, so lemme see a picture of her. I need to see this girl that makes you so happy." She said and I shook my head, unlocking my phone.

She was doing the most, but that was how she was. I went to my photos and chose one of the many pictures Lia had in my phone. I handed my phone to my mom and she look at it.

"Hmm, okay she is beautiful. I'm happy she's a black girl in general. That was one thing I feared about raising a young black man. That one day, you'll start bashing your own women because they were darker than you. But, I'm happy your not cause if you was, I would beat the black off you." She said, I tuck in my lips shaking my head.

Never would I bash my own women because they were darker than me. It was stupid really, but, hey some people are just really stupid.

"Nah, I'm not like that. But, imma take this cause you scrolling too much." I took my phone out her hand and locking it.

Ion know why parents do that. You show them one thing then they start scrolling. Now, if she would've seen something she didn't want to, it would be her fault.

"Whatever, anyway, now for the important question that I need to know." She said and I already knew where this was headed.

"How old is she?"

"She's eighteen." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" She exclaimed and I look at her. "Onest-"

"Listen, before you go rogue on me just let me say something first. I know there's a three year difference and some might say she's still a teen. But, legally she's an adult and her mentality isn't childlike either. Both of our maturity levels are the same, she might be a little higher than mine, but that doesn't matter. Regardless, I know she's young and you might think she's still a child, but trust me she's not." I told her before she went crazy.

She look at me for a second before nodding her head. "Imma take your word for it, O. But, I want you to be the best boyfriend to her and don't do anything stupid. I don't know the girl, but from what you told me, she seems precious and innocent. So, don't break her heart." She told me and I nodded my head.

"I won't."

"Good, now if she ends up breaking your heart, then that's a different story that I'll handle. You see how I took care of Victoria, I will do the same to her."

"I know woman."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Anneliese Hudson

"Are you leaving again?"

I look up quickly seeing my dad standing at my room door. I look at him, seeing his beard starting it turn grey a little. He look tired, dark circles under both his eyes.

"I-umm, yeah. I just came to get a few things." I answered, standing up. I rub my hands down my legs getting nervous.

I hadn't seen him in awhile since I haven't been home. Now, that I stopped by, I wasn't sure what would happen.

He nodded his head, "So, is he your boyfriend or are you guys friends?" He asked next which caught me off guard.

I never mentioned Onest at all around him. And he was so strict with me not having a boyfriend, I started to feel guilt now.

"Umm, boyfriend." I answered. "We just started dating and umm, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, Anneliese. Your an adult and your putting yourself out there. I'm glad your doing so." He said, I squinted my eyes while tucking in my lips.

Did he just say he was glad I was putting myself out there?

"I'm glad too." I trailed off, staring at him.

He look different, so did that make him act different?

"Well, I hope he makes you happy. He told me before walking off. I raise my brow looking around.

"I-what the hell?" I asked myself, confused.

Never have he ever said some shit like that to me. I mean he never talked to me nice at all. He was always yelling and screaming at me, so his much softer tone he had with me was weird.

I was still confused, but I decided to just leave it alone. I made sure I had everything I needed, before grabbing my bag and walking out my room. I headed downstairs and seen him sitting in the living room.

The tv was off and he was looking at something. I lean over a little and seen it was a picture of my mom.

"Umm, I'll be back soon." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Be safe Anneliese."

I nodded my head, "I will." I said before walking out the house.

I shut the door behind me then headed to my car. I got in, putting my bag in the passenger seat then sitting back.

"I'm not tripping, right?"

დ︎დ︎დ︎

(imagination is key)

❤️ 💬 ↗️
𝟏,𝟖𝟒𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞❤️
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟕𝟒𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
⇾︎𝐥𝐢𝐚.𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐢 𝐝𝐨☺️
⇾︎𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬.𝐚𝐤𝐚.𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟
⇾︎𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐱𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞😒

Girls Need Love played as I laid on Onest chest. His hand gently stroking my side made me tired, but sadly my thoughts kept me awake. I was still thinking about the whole encounter with my dad earlier.

He was acting different and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I rather him treat me like he did today instead of how he did back then. However, his change in mood made me feel uneasy. I had a gut feeling something was about to happen.

Of course, I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but something was. He was acting different like he knew something I didn't. Cause why all of a sudden was he acting the way he was. I was just so confused.

"Babe, I have a feeling something is going to happen." I said, finally breaking the silence.

"To who?" He asked.

"To my dad."

"Good." He said and I quickly sat up on him.

"Seriously, O?" I asked, frowning.

"I'm sorry, but isn't that like a good thing? I mean after everything he did to you." He said, I sigh running my hands down my face.

"That's still my dad though and I don't want anything bad to happen to him." I told him.

"Well, he deserves it." He muttered and I hit his chest "Sorry."

I roll my eyes then laid back down on his chest. I started biting my bottom lip thinking of the terrible outcomes that could happen to my dad. My thoughts went from mild to scary to freaking cruel. As I kept thinking of the worse, my breathing started to mess with me.

I was having a hard time breathing and my heart was beating faster than normal. And I mean it was going crazy.

"Babe, why your heart beating so fast?"

I ignored Onest question sitting up. He gave me a weird look and I didn't worry about him, cause I was trying to breath normally. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down. It took awhile, but my heart stopped beating fast and I got my breathing under control.

"Are you okay?"

"I almost fucking died."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

So, Nelson (Lia dad) is starting to act different towards her? What y'all think going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 397 24
"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eyes were low and she was watching his ches...
190K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
866 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
312K 19.1K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...