Arrange Marriage||Taehyung ff...

By PayalSharma671

y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how w... More

Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part-4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part -8
Part - 9
Part -10
Part -11
Part - 12
Part -13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part- 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part -28
Part -29
Part - 30
Part -31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part -36
Part -37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part -40
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part -52
Part 53
Part - 54
Part -55
Part - 56
Part -57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part -61
BONUS

Part - 41

76.3K 3.5K 918
By PayalSharma671

Tae's POV

I was astonished when I came to know that y/n knows that I was in Seoul all this while.

But what made me shock was when she said I am cheating on her.

I was confused as to how this lying thing turned into cheating.

I tried telling her that I didn't cheat but what she said made me so guilty.

She started telling why she feels that I am cheating, all this while I completely ignored the way I am behaving with her, I didn't even realized that my change in behavior and my lies are affecting her so much.

She was also crying which made me panick.

This is the thing I hate the most, tear in her eyes and I hate even more when I am the reason for it.

I tried consoling her but she demanded an explanation.

Thank God she did!

I explained her everything, but why she didn't looked convinced.

I told her everything but she keep on making some baseless assumptions
like me liking Rose, things getting accelerated...what nonsense.

I shouted at her because I am getting frustrated....I expected her to shout back, but she slowly said she saw something.

The way she talked meekily I realized that she is deeply hurt.

I asked her what she saw.....she told me but I can't recall anything like that happening.

Tae's mind - " Why is she saying this! I never did anything like that."

I closed my eyes and tried remembering everything.

And then I recalled that accidental fall.

I explained it to her....and she believed me....I was relieved....I felt like a stone is removed from my heart.

But what she said next made that heart shatter.

Y/n - " B-but taehyung, let's divorce."

Tae - " D-divorce....what??
No? Why are you saying this?...you don't believe me...you can check my phone y/n...you can check the messages."

Y/n - " No,no I believe you and I don't want to check your phone...it's your privacy."

Tae's mind - " Why the hell isn't she stop crying."

Tae - " Then why?"
I said with a broken voice.

Y/n - " You don't d-deserve me taehyung.....you deserve someone better."

I was getting confused .

Tae - " Why?"

Y/n - " You deserve someone who loves you, who trusts you....not a skeptic girl like me....who always misunderstand you."

Tae - " D-don't say that!"

Now even I can't control my tears.

Y/n - " And I am tired taehyung, I thought I could make this marriage work....but I don't think it is possible, it is n-not possible to make this loveless marriage work....I don't want it to turn into a toxic relationship...so it's better if we end this."

I felt someone peircing my heart when she called it a loveless marriage because it's not...I love her.

Tae - " Y/n....D-don't do this...we can make this work..t-trust me."

I said between my tears.

Y/n - " I thought the same....I thought I could make this work.. but this is not happening....let's end this."

Tae's mind - " Why isn't she trying to understand me.....she can't make this decision...she can't leave me."

Tae - " I will not divorce you."

I said sternly

All this while she was looking down but now she looked at me

Y/n - " Look taehyung, if you are thinking about the company....don't worry...I will manage that...you will still be the CEO."

Tae's mind - " Company? CEO? What is she thinking?"

She is making me angry.

Tae - " I am not talking about the company....I am talking about us DAMMIT."

She flinched a little because my shouting.

Tae - " Listen y/n.....you are not wrong in doubting on me... the things you saw would definitely make you think this way.......it doesn't mean you don't deserve me."

I tried to speak between my uncontrollable tears.

She wiped her tears and said

Y/n - " Taehyung...I think we are not meant to be.... please try to understand me I can't continue being in a loveless relationship."

Tae's mind - " I never knew words can hurt so much......that day when I saw her crying for Mark..I questioned myself that does someone's separation make you cry so much........and today I got the answer.....I can't bare getting separated from her."

I was just looking at her heartbroken.💔

Y/n - " Let's end this."

She said and stood up to walk towards her room.

I stood up too and looked at her back which was going away from me.

I felt like she is going away from me forever....I felt like if not today then I can never get her.

Tae - " Y/n, I love you."

She stopped in her tracks .

And then slowly turned around.

She stared at me with those red eyes..I was trying to read her eyes but I can't.

She then laughed a little and said

Y/n - " Taehyung...I don't know why you are doing this...but you don't have to lie for this marriage."

Tae's mind - " She thinks I am lying? Why can't this woman trust me?"

I walked towards her,held her hands and kneeled down in front of her.

Tae - " I am not lying y/n....I really love you...I have realized it for quite long....I never thought I would confess like this.... but if not now then I don't know when I can."

She believed me now, her shocked expression says that.

Y/n - " Taehyung...you..I-I - "

Tae - " I know you don't love me, and I am ready to wait for you.....but please give me one more chance, please give our relationship one more chance."
I said pleadingly.

Y/n - " Taehyung, d-do you t-think I deserve you, your l-love...I a-"

Tae - " Yes...you do....y/n I-I was..... I don't even know what I was before you came..I was a mess...you made me a responsible man...you made me a better man....and you make me want to be a best man for you."

Her eyes glistened again.

Y/n - " T-taehyung, I myself am so imperfect, how can I improve you."

Tae - " I don't care...I love your imperfections too........y/n I love you.....you can take it as a begging but please give me chance."

She made me stand up, wiped my tears.

Y/n - " Shh! Don't cry...I am sorry."

She made me sit down on the couch and brought a glass of water for me.

I wanted her reply but she is doing this.

Tae - " Y/n- "

Y/n - " Tae, have water first."

I got a little relaxed when she called me tae for the first time since I entered this apartment.

Then she sat down and said

Y/n - " It was a lot of information for me take on a single day.......I need some time to think."

I suddenly felt anxious again.

Tae - " Y/n...pl-"

Y/n - " Tae, I just need some space for a while."
She said with pleading eyes.

I hesitantly nodded

Tae - " I am ready to give you as much space you want as long as you come back to me."

She slightly smiled.

Then she looked at me awkwardly...I know she wants me to leave but I don't want to.

Y/n - " Tae-"

Tae - " Ok, I'll be leaving."

I said standing up followed by her.

I went towards the door and then turned around again.

She looked at me confused.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Tae - " I love you!"

She smiled

Then I walked out of the door.

How I wished to hear 'I love you too' from her, but I think I have to wait for it.

Y/n's POV

Tae walked out of the house, I shut the door and sighed heavily.

I walked towards and couch and sat on it while holding my head.

Y/n - " That was a lot to take!......I was not expecting this confrontation to go like this."

Y/n - " He was helping that woman and I-I......."

Y/n - " Why I am so bad at communication...why can't I talk it out."

Y/n - " And tae loves me?.....like how? And why?..... The way he was crying clearly told that he was not lying......but how can he fall for me? He didn't believed in love then how?"

I suddenly felt like crying again.

Y/n - " How much pain I have giving him.......what should I do now?
Should I be with him and try to love him to ease his pain but what if I am not able to fall for him... wouldn't it give him more pain."

I sighed.

Y/n - " Or should we just separate and give him pain for a little while and as time pass he will forget me."

I rubbed my temples because of stress.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me your feedback about the story through the comment section.

Any recommendations for y/n?
What should she do?

Plz do tell me guys if something about my writing style seems weird
I would love to take your positive criticism.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 2K 60
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
83.9K 2.8K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
437K 17.1K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
2.3M 75.7K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...