The Past

By TheUnusualMind

Currently through editing... I ran straight with all my strength. I could hear the men who were running after... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Prologue
Characters

Chapter 13

19 4 0
By TheUnusualMind

I woke up late in the morning. Around 12. I decided to call in sick today. I could use on day off office. I texted Rivanya that I won't be coming today. The dreams were still freaking me out. They came out of nowhere. I read somewhere that dreams are a way connecting with our subconscious mind.

I noticed another text from Virat. I opened it:

Yesterday was nice. How about we make plans tonight once again?

I texted back:

Yeah sure.

I dialled Nishant's phone to tell the things going on recently but he didn't pick up. He is so busy. So, it is only a matter of days till he comes back.

I decided to take a shower and order the food. Shreyangi texted me, wanting to know what happened.
I told her everything:

We had a great time together. He was nice, funny and charming.

Yeah, sure. Just don't forget that Nishant loves you a lot.

I know. Its not like I want to date Virat. I am happy with Nishant.

Did you call him?

Yes, I did. But he didn't pick up.

Alright. How about we meet tonight?

I can't. I have plans with Virat tonight.

Okay. Maybe next time.

Yup.

I ate and cleaned the house, watched some tv and took a nap. I woke up once again gasping for air, the same nightmare once again. They are becoming frequent. I checked the time, it was 6. I read a book.

I decided to get ready at 7:30. Virat is supposed to pick me up at 8.
I dialled Nishant's number, his number was switched off.
I texted him:

Call me when you can.

Virat was there exactly at 8. So punctual. He had a driver this time.

"Why a driver?"

"Well, my hands are going to be full tonight."

"In your dreams."

We took off to the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 6
I tsked. "If anything I saved your ass. Imagine if someone found out that the prince of Rajasthan, the mafia king was left at the alter" I mocked. Hi...
3.7K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
73.6K 5.2K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...