College Coming | Criminal Min...

Da MImagiNation4EVR

Introducing Y/N Alvez, Luke Alvez's sister who attends BA University, affectionately called the BAU. Let's ju... Altro

Introduction
Emily Prentiss: 10/19 - Thursday
Aaron Hotchner: 10/19 - Thursday
Jennifer Jareau: 10/26 - Thursday
Aaron Hotchner: 10/29 - Sunday
Aaron Hotchner: 11/01 - Wednesday
Spencer Reid: 11/03 - Friday
Aaron Hotchner: 11/05 - Sunday
Derek Morgan: 11/06 - Monday
Spencer Reid: 11/07 - Tuesday
Jennifer Jareau: 11/09 - Thursday
Aaron Hotchner: 11/10 - Friday
Emily Prentiss: 11/14 - Tuesday
Spencer Reid: 11/15 - Wednesday
Jennifer Jareau: 11/16 - Thursday
Aaron Hotchner: 11/17 - Friday
Derek Morgan: 11/20 - Monday
Spencer Reid: 11/20 - Monday
Emily Prentiss + Jennifer Jareau: 11/21 - Tuesday
David Rossi: 11/27 - Monday
Aaron Hotchner: 11/28 - Tuesday

Derek Morgan: 10/30 - Monday

1K 13 11
Da MImagiNation4EVR

Older man/Reader, oral sex, vaginal sex, orgasms, emotional hurt/comfort, biting, idk man it's kinda vanilla

The next morning brought Y/N to the consideration of sleeping with her coach. Maybe it was her desire to be fucked into oblivion-- as yesterday was mentally fulfilling but not physically-- but something felt different in the atmosphere of the indoor pool.

She got to practice late, missing warmups and earning Coach Morgan's stern command to stay afterward. The team oohed at her as they treaded water, but she didn't mind.

The session went on as usual, lasting an hour and a half before disbanding. Y/N stayed back as the others went home or to the locker rooms to change and shower, making idle conversation with Derek Morgan as they waited for the students to all leave.

"What happened this morning? You're usually one of the first ones here," Derek's brow ws pinched as he looked at his student with concern. She met his gaze and at that moment, knew that he had been sincere about his advance weeks ago.

"I uh," she didn't want to lie, but she didn't want to reveal her night was spent with one of her professors. She looked up at him to convey her truthfulness, speaking softly as it was a personal matter. "One of my friends, last night, hit a rough spot in life, so I stayed up to comfort them. I didn't have time to pack my bag then, so I had to do it this morning and yeah..."

"I see, I hope they're feeling better now," Morgan laid a hand on Y/N's shoulder and smiled softly, "You're a good person, Y/N."

She blushed under his gaze, "Thanks, coach. It's what anyone would do, I think."

"Maybe," he chuckled. "Maybe, but I don't know anyone who has, so don't discredit yourself."

"Thanks, and uh, I thought about your offer..."

Derek raised an eyebrow, looking around for any stragglers. He heard students still in the locker room, so he took her to his office and made sure to close the door.

It was a repeat of their first meeting on the matter as they both sat, though the atmosphere was vastly different.

"So, you were saying?" Derek leaned back in his chair to seem less confrontational.

Y/N was more at ease, but she hoped his proposition wasn't a one time offer. As much as she liked her professors and developing relationships, she wanted to be absolutely railed, and Coach Morgan gave off the right vibes. She remained vague, in case others were listening in. It wasn't like his office was soundproof like the professors' offices.

"You'd have to buy me breakfast first, 'cause I'm starving, but I've decided I'm up to it. If you catch my drift."

"I catch it, Little Mama, where'd you want to eat?"

She thought about what places had good breakfast, and went with a classic, not wanting to pick anything too expensive. "McDonalds is okay, I like their McMuffin stuff and hashbrowns."

"Alright, McDonalds it is."

Y/N took a quick shower in the locker room, drying off and changing into casual clothes before meeting her coach at his car. She left her own car on campus since she was probably going to come back anyway.

As Derek drove, they discussed plans and figured they would have a better idea of what to do in the future after today.

"You're sure about this, right? I know you're technically an adult, but I don't want you to feel obligated or pressured because I'm your coach. And older than you." He looked at his student from the corner of his eye, tempted to put his hand in her thigh but holding back.

"I'm— Well, what is it going to be between us? A committed relationship, or a sort of convoluted friends with benefits type of thing?" Y/N worried her bottom lip between her teeth, what if he wanted to be in an actual relationship?

Morgan grinned, "It can be whatever you want it to be, Y/N. We can take it slow if you want a relationship— 'cause I don't know about you, but I'm single— or we can get straight to it and just use sex as a stress reliever. I just know that I want whatever you're willing to give."

The young woman nodded along, processing his words. "Okay, I see... Um, I'm not looking for a relationship relationship, but I don't want this to be a 'Wham-Bam-Thank you-Ma'am', you know? I don't want it to be just sex, 'cause I believe that any intimate moment is a time where both people give the other a piece of them. You know? Or do I just sound weird?"

Derek looked over with a softness in his eyes as he saw his student blushing. Yes, she was attractive, but her character is what truly drew him in and gave him enough courage to shoot his shot. Of course there was always a chance of rejection, but he knew her well enough to realize that she would have been kind enough to at least let him down softly and let bygones be bygones.

But she didn't ever outright reject him, and after giving her time to come to her decision, she was in his car to be driven back to his place-- Wait, did she know where they were going? Did she have classes? Shit, did he answer her?

"Coach?"

Morgan shook his head to clear his thoughts, "Sorry, just thinking." He flashed a brilliant smile at her in reassurance, "It makes perfect sense and I never thought of it like that, but I think you're right. And, when it's just us, you can call me Derek."

"Hmm, Derek. Derek, Derek, Derek..." She tested out the name, feeling the way it formed in her mouth. "Okay, Derek," they pulled up to the drive through and she relayed her order to Morgan before continuing their conversation.

"So, I forgot to ask earlier, but did you have any other classes to go to?" At the shake of her head, he silently celebrated. "Are you okay with going back to my place then?" He pulled forward to the speaker before she could answer, rattling off both of their orders and proceeding in the line. He turned back to see her eyes wide as she fumbled with her seat buckle. "Y/N?"

He watched as she scrambled to climb into the back, ducking behind his seat before whispering her response.

"Yeah, I'm free to go wherever. Shit, I think that was Natalia's voice though..." She looked around for cameras and attempted to see who was at the window before they could fully reach it.

"Oh man," he understood the sudden panic, "Okay, yeah, just stay back there for now. I'll handle it if it is." Derek continued to the pay window and was indeed Natalia. Both passengers were relieved that the windows were tinted.

"Your total is $14.87," Natalia droned in her service voice before looking up and switching on her flirtiness. "Oh, hi Coach," she twirled her hair around her finger and Y/N rolled her eyes, fake barfing out of view from Natalia.

Morgan plastered on a smile, "Hey Nat, good job at practice today." He took out his card from his wallet and handed it to Natalia.

"I know, but thank you! Definitely much better than the rest of the team, right? I mean, I guess not Y/N, but she's you know, big boned... Anyways! I wanted to show you how wet I was after practice, but you had to deal with her..."

Y/N sank in her seat, she thought she had shed enough of her extra pounds... Did everyone think that? This was the first comment about her body she'd heard in two years, but that didn't mean others didn't whisper about her behind her back... Did Derek think that? Or would he now that Natalia brought it up? Her mind was abuzz, blocking out everything, even her coach coming to her defense.

Before she knew it, they were parking in front of his complex and Derek was opening the door for her, offering his arm as she got out.

They took the elevator up to his floor and Y/N leaned her head on his shoulder as he unlocked his condo.

Both tore into their food as they realized how hungry they were, polishing off their meals within minutes in silence. The orange juice took Y/N's mind off of Natalia's comment, but as she remembered how quickly she ate, she grew insecure again.

"Am I fat?" The question slipped from her lips, so quiet she prayed Derek didn't hear it.

"Does it matter to you? He finally asked, "Because you're not, but you shouldn't base your self worth on your weight, Baby Girl."

She shifted in her seat, growing warm under his sincere gaze. "Sometimes, I guess. I've never had a real relationship before so it's, well, I don't really know. I don't know why I told you that either, God, I don't even know why I brought it up—"

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Derek reached over to lay a comforting hand on her thigh as he sat next to her. "Y/N, you're beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. All those other boys don't know what they're missing out on, and I'll make sure you know how a man should treat you."

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm nervous..."

Derek stood from his place and wrapped his arms around his student from behind. "I understand, but I can take care of you now, yeah?" He ducked his head and nipped the shell of her ear, "Let me take care of you, Baby Girl..."

Y/N nodded and at Derek's indication, slipped off her seat to be led to the bedroom.

The pair moved slowly, sensually, as their hands explored, caressing the exposed skin as they stripped the other of their clothes.

Derek guided her onto his bed when they were down to their underwear, a hand planted on the mattress as he supported her weight by the small of her back. The result was a graceful arch in her spine as he pressed his body closer to hers, the heat of their arousal increasing it in the other.

Y/N thought of how gentle her coach was being, as if she were a princess. No, a queen.

The process was definitely different than what she had in mind-- which was a reasonably long and hard fuck, but she had to admit that it felt nice, really nice, to be treated with such care. So, she gave in to Derek, letting herself enjoy the moment and fall apart under his touch as he expertly manipulated her body.

They didn't kiss, no matter how strong the urge was to do so, but their mouths touched upon the other's body in many other places.

Derek dipped his head to kiss on her neck as his hand made its way under her to undo her bra clasp. With how hard she was breathing, the garment popped open with relief, still concealing her breasts as her body gravitated towards her coach. He was still supporting himself on one arm and was now straddling her hips, appearing strong and effortless. His other hand traced the band of her bra until he was cupping her through the material, kneading the flesh of her breast and thumbing the outline of her nipple. Her legs hung off the bed, but they were stuck between Derek's so she couldn't reach between to finger herself. She settled for squeezing her legs tighter together to abate some of the wetness that came with every pulse.

As they were taking it slow, Derek didn't feel it was right to mark her, so he kept the biting to a minimum as he switched arms to give his student equal attention on both sides.

He knew she was ready to move on from the foreplay when she started whining, panting with every breath to urge him to get on with it. But the wait made things all the sweeter, and he wanted to make the most of his time with her, especially for her pleasure.

Y/N's hands were roaming the chest and abs of her coach, unable to touch herself without feeling guilty for what would be selfish. She wondered how she was so responsive, but before she could dwell on it, Derek was urging her to move further up and situate herself among the pillows at the head of the bed.

She did as asked and was promptly rewarded as her coach moved between her legs and slid her bra all the way off, kneeling above her victoriously as he held the garment in the air with both hands. He made a show of tossing it behind him, his hands moving to caress her hips as he descended onto her breasts with his mouth.

As he worked, Y/N's legs drew further up to open her body to him, and his hands curled around to massage her ass in response. His erection was straining painfully against his boxers, but he was making a point, and could hold back for as long as he needed to.

The wet spot in the young woman's panties grew with every swish of Derek's tongue, the wet heat curling around her nipples and the nips to her tits were driving her mad as she squirmed for more. There was only reprieve when his lips finally traveled down, all the way to where she needed it most.

Derek Morgan was experienced, but he knew it was always different strokes for different folks. Y/N seemed to be enjoying herself, so he proceeded and would learn what she liked along the way.

He maneuvered himself even lower, drawing her panties down with his teeth and nibbling the insides of her thighs as he pleased. With the way that she responded-- letting her legs fall even wider as she begged-- the thrum of energy between them grew tenfold and Derek couldn't hold back anymore.

He looked like a sniper as he laid on his stomach, curling his arms around her thighs to keep them open. He massaged the sensitive flesh on the inside of her thighs to comfort her as he spied his target, leaning forward and licking a wide strip along her slit. Y/N instinctively tried to close her legs at the foreign sensation of his goatee, but his warm breath against her as he waited for her to relax reminded her that she trusted him. She let her body go lax and curled an arm behind her head as a pillow while she held the sheets in the other.

When Morgan felt the tenseness leave her muscles, he continued, exploring her entrance with his tongue and keeping aware of her responses.

As he ate her out, skillfully fucking her with his tongue and giving ample attention to her clit, Y/N approached her first high faster than ever before, but forced herself to hold off for as long as possible. Derek had her on the edge in a couple minutes, but she teetered dangerously as she grew more aware of her own body.

Sweat prickled at her temples and made the sheets cling to her back as she shut her eyes, fearing the simple sight of a handsome man could push her over. Her arms were tense, gripping the sheets with everything she had as the pillow was being crushed in her fist. Her breath was fast, stuttering with every new sensation. She whined as heat pulsed throughout her body and her toes curled as everything was too much, but needing a little more oomph to really let go.

Her salvation came in the form of direct clitoral stimulation as her coach sucked deeply with a hum, and she writhed on the bed as waves of pleasure rolled through her, hips bucking against his face to draw it out.

After those few intense moments, she settled as it felt every bone disappeared, sinking into the plush bed. Derek laughed as he saw his effects on her and climbed back up to her level to lie down next to her.

"Let me know if you want another round, or anything else, Mamas," he whispered. "You taste like a goddess."

Y/N sighed happily, "You can let me know if I feel as good as you say I taste, how about that? In a few minutes though, I need, uh, to recover..." She shifted around until it was more comfortable, turning on her stomach to hide the belly she was suddenly all too aware of. She played it off as if she was simply covering her breasts though, gathering her hair to the side and smizing.

But Derek saw through her act as he caught the briefest of winces, pressing his lips together as he considered her actively angling her back towards him as much as possible. He didn't want to confront her, but he already knew of the insecurity about her body she held from earlier. His brow furrowed as he gathered the right set of words in his mind, rationalizing that he'd rather tell the truth and have blue balls than letting the thoughts fester in his student's mind. It was his duty as a teacher, a man, and as a lover to raise those around him when they would even think about tearing themselves down.

"Y/N," he reached out, hand hovering above her shoulder until he knew his touch would be welcome, "You're beautiful, you know. And I mean it." Derek watched as the flirty expression on his student's face slipped away into a lost look. "You don't ever have to worry about hiding away from me, not when you have such a great personality and soul that it wouldn't even matter what you looked like."

And at that moment, Y/N told herself "fuck going slow" and kissed her coach hard.

Both were invigorated by the simple gesture that held a much deeper meaning, muffling each other's moans as she guided his tip to her entrance. Their bodies pressed together and he sank in with little trouble, and even though Y/N wanted to be fucked until she forgot her own name, Derek moved as if he needed to savor every moment, as if this would be their first and only time together in this way.

And that's exactly what he believed.

Derek couldn't be sure if he would ever get the opportunity to make love to Y/N again, so he wanted to draw their time together out for as long as possible. He was committing the exact sensations he felt to memory, even with every instinct was simply telling him to go hard and deep to make a baby. His student had already assured she was clean after recently taking a test and that she was on birth control, so the possibility of them being connected to each other in undesired ways were low. Besides, she made the most enticing sounds when he moved with such languid strokes.

Y/N had to admit, she understood the phrase "making love" now, as her coach pumped his length into her, filling her physically as well as emotionally. Derek kissed her with the intent of worship and rolled her hips as his cock dragged along spots of pleasure she didn't even know she had.

With the attentiveness he held, he was able to figure out when Y/N was nearing the edge and how to hold her right on the line, relishing the whining gasps he drew out. Her heels dug into his lower back, slipping down to his thighs several times from the sheen of sweat they had both worked up.

Every body part moved in sync as he thrust, muscles straining as he neared his orgasm. He knew Y/N was in the same boat as she took her bottom lip between her teeth, her brow creasing as curses stuck in her throat.

"Same time? I'm close," Derek panted as he laid open mouth kisses on her neck and breasts.

"Please, please, 'm, ah, so close..." Y/N's muscles were closing tighter on her coach, thighs squeezing as every movement threatened to let her lover slip away, arms encircling his neck as she held his face close to the skin he had already nipped at.

The pushing and pulling of their bodies continued until they both came with a shuddering release, Y/N's nails digging dangerously into Derek's back. Neither noticed as he went lax atop her, his softening member slipping out of her as he rolled onto his back beside his student.

The haze in Y/N's mind was not helped by hearing her coach's gravelly bedroom voice offering to clean her up, or with his gentle hands as he did so anyway when she didn't answer. She vaguely felt the cum cooling as it leaked out of her entrance and the shivers that passed through the rest of her body as sleep called her.

She told herself that this would decidedly not be the last time she had this opportunity if she had any say in the matter, and murmured her promise to Derek as he wiped her down and covered her with a blanket. His joy was inexplicable as he cleaned himself off and slipped under the covers right beside her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

79.3K 1.7K 29
You and Emily met at the BAU when she transferred back from Interpol after Hotch had hired you a few months before. You fit right into the team when...
162K 5.4K 41
Y/N was a civilian who lived a pretty straight-forward, boring, apple-pie lifestyle. She was incredibly smart...in fact, despite her being so young...
128K 1.9K 11
(WARNING this book will contain mentioning of Abuse and just bad parenting. if this triggers you or affects you in any way, I would suggest not readi...
4K 70 24
Alexandria Reid hears her brother's team needs help on a case. Little does she know the man she hooked up with last night could mean more to her than...