Don't worry darling H.S

Por bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... Mais

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

Take the chance

862 11 35
Por bellaroseeeeee

( A/N: hiiiii darlings! I know it's been a week or so since I've updated this story and I'm so sorry. I've been a little busy and I also posted another story in the meantime. But this chapter is finally here, I have been working on it all day because I wanted to edit it done. I'm currently working on the next one too because I'm so exited about this story. Enjoy darlings xx )

Amelia Grace

December, 24th 2021

"Keep an eye on her" Louis joked, he was going home to his family, so was Niall, Zayn and Liam. Harry and I were going to his mum's place.

"I've done that before mate" Harry told Louis, "great" Louis said. "See you sweet pea" Louis smiled before he walked out of Harry's apartment.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry asked me, I looked over at him. "The 29th I mean?" he asked me. "I don't know," I said, "I want my life back, Harry, but the life back in New York is worth as much as a penny," I told him.

He walked over and took a seat on the couch, "France" he told me. I looked into his eyes. "What?" I asked him. "The house I stayed at?" he asked me, "what about it?" I asked him. "I bought it," he told me. "You did what?" I asked him. "I bought it back when I got there, I invested in it, it's mine" he told me. "why did you buy it?'' I asked him.

"Because I liked it there, I want to go back," he smiled. "So?" I asked, "let's go to France" he told me. "You're crazy" I whispered. "My dad will kill you, Louis and Zayn," I told Harry. "You'll call your dad, tell him you, Louis and Zayn will go somewhere safe, let Zayn and Louis go, let them live their life and we go there, we can stay there, it's safe" Harry told me.

"What about this place?" I asked him, "it's also mine, I own this apartment" he told me. ""Why do you want to go there with me?" I asked harry. "Because.." Harry said, "I love you" he told me. "And I want to protect you, if you will let me?" he smiled. I nodded, "I love you Harry," I whispered to him.

"Merry christmas" Anne smiled as we walked in, "you look nice" Gemma smiled and hugged me, "you look pretty" I told her, "come on in and see the tree" Gemma pulled me into the living room.

"It's so nice," I told her, "I decorated it" she said proudly.

Gemma was talking me through a story about her and Harry. It was Christmas many years back.

"Can I have my girlfriend back please?" Harry asked, Gemma was showing me some old baby pictures of Harry during christmas. "Nope!" Gemma said, "please Gemma" Harry laughed. 

I felt a pair of hands around me, "don't show her those" Harry said. He pulled me away. "Mum, Amelia and me are going to be gone for ten minutes," Harry said to Anne while we walked out of the house. "Where are we-" "sssshhh darling" Harry told me.

He walked over to his car, "get inside please" he told me and opened the door for me. We both got inside, but in the back of the car.

"So" Harry said, "I have something for you," he told me. "What?" I asked him, "just a little gift" he told me.

He handed me a little present. "What-" "open it" Harry told me. So I did. Inside was a ring. "What is this Harry?" I asked him, "it's a gift" he told me. "I know it's a gift Harry but-" "But nothing" he said and took it out of the box.

"It's a promise ring" he told me, "because I want you to know that I'll forever be there for you" he smiled and gave me the ring on. "Harry..." I whispered, "don't say anything love" he told me.

He learned down to me, placed his lips on mine. In between our kisses he pulled me closer, I ended on top on his lap. "mmmmmh we need to get back inside" Harry whispered close to my lips, "we do" I nodded. I kissed him again, "let's go back" I told him.

Two days later I was back in Niall and Liams apartment, it was the 26th today. I had a few days back.

"So?" Niall said, "do you have a plan?" he asked me. "I don't," I told him, the door was opened and I saw Harry, Louis and Liam walk in. "Where's zayn?" Niall asked them, "he's on his way" Louis said.

"Listen," Louis said, "we have a plan," Louis smiled. "Great" Niall said, "Marco's people are still waiting in the airport, obviously" Louis said. "And?" Niall asked, "we're just gonna go" Louis said. "Take the chance," Louis smiled.

"So sweet pea, I would like you to have your bags packed tonight, we're going to New York, the two of us" Louis smiled. "Great," I smiled, "when we get to New York, you're going to ask your dad to relocate you to France, there you'll meet Harry, in his house" Louis said. "You can stay there for three months before your dad will have you relocated again, anything after that we will figure out" Louis said.

"But first we're going to get a few weapons from Harry's place," Liam said. "Weapons, you still have weapons?" I asked Harry. "Of course I have weapons, who do you think I am?" Harry smiled. "Then it's only you and me princess" Niall smiled and sat beside me.

"don't you dare touch my girlfriend niall!" Harry told him, "I did not touch her" Niall just said. "And you're not going to touch her while I'm gone" Harry told him. "While i'm gone you're only talking to her" Harry said. "Alright alright" Niall nodded.

"So are you excited about going to France?" Niall asked me, he was making some food. "Yes, I liked it there," I told him. "Are you excited about going back to Orlando?" I asked him. "Not at all, don't get me wrong, it's a great place, good money but it's just not the same when Harry isn't around" Niall told me and came over.

"Maybe I will take his advice and get out of there, run while I still can" he told me. I nodded, "you want that?" I asked him. "I think about it a lot," he told me. 

"Bye for now, see you in New York" Zayn told me, I nodded, Niall and Liam came over. "You're a funny one princess, it's a shame you're already leaving" Niall told me, I just smiled a little. "I have to leave," I said. "we know" Liam nodded with his smile. "Thanks for letting me stay here" I told them, "always" Niall nodded.

I walked over to Harry, ever since Louis told me about the plan he's been stressing around. Because he wanted to come but he knew that it wasn't a nice plan. Louis was taking me himself, which was the better plan.

"I'm sorry" I told him, "but I'll see you soon" I told him. He hugged me, "you better be alive when I get there" he whispered to me, "I have Louis" I told him, "I mean it darling, if you're dead I-" "Listen Harry, I've got it under control, it's a little trip, we're good" Louis interrupted us.

"Guys go down to the car" Harry told the guys, they left the apartment. Left us in here. "I'll miss you" he told me, "it's a week" I told him. "Don't worry about me, just spend this time with your mum" I told him and placed my hand on his cheek.

He smiled and leaned down to my face, his lips met mine. I kissed him back and pulled back. "I need to go" I whispered to him. He nodded, "let's go" he nodded.

It's been three hours, Louis and I were in london. I was looking out, we were going to the airport. "so sweet pea?" Louis said, "excited about freedom?" he asked me. I smiled, "freedom?" I asked him, "yeah you and Harry are staying in France, it's your freedom to go there, Zayn and me will be here in London, a flight away" he told me. I nodded, "I'm just happy that I can finally relax, all of you can finally relax" I told him.

Louis parked just outside the airport, "let's-" Louis looked in the mirror. "you gotta be kidding me!" he whispered. "What?" I asked and looked back. Louis eyes met mine, "we have been followed by some fucking idiots from Marco's I think" he whispered to me, he locked the doors. "We can't leave, I have-" "I know we fucking can't leave" he told me. "What are we going to do?" I asked him,

"Well I'll have to have you run inside the airport, I'll meet you at the gate, I just have to drop you off" he said and drove away.

"Here's your passport, the ticket-" Louis told me and handed me my passport and my ticket. "If I'm not there in twenty minutes, you go, don't wait for me" he told me. "Did you get that?" he asked me and parked in front of the doors of the airport, "did you?" he asked me. "Got it" I nodded, "take care" he told me as I got out.

I walked towards the gate, everything seemed fine. I boarded too. I was sure Louis was on the flight, he was just lost, maybe.

Someone took a seat by me, I looked up and saw a guy. He was not Louis. "Hey," he smiled, "hi" I shyly said. "I'm Adam," he smiled, "hi Adam, I think you've got the wrong seat" I told him. "I don't" he just said, "oh" he said and looked at me. "Your friend is not going to join you" he told me and smiled, "what?" I asked him. "The guy that drove you here, he's going to need stitches" he smiled. "But I'll take care of you for him," he smiled. 

"What did you do?" I asked him, "What?" he asked dramatically. "I did nothing princess, but I'll make sure you'll get to the right people that's for sure" he smiled. 

______________________________________________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS!! 

I'm truly sorry for being late with this one. 

I just want you to know I'm doing my very best with writing when I have the time. 

anddddddd I have another story that I'm also working on. It's called Adore You and it's also a Harry fanfic. It's out so if you want to you can go give it a read. It's out and there's four chapters on it. I really like it. 

Now let's chat. 

Who do you think Adam is? 

Remember to vote, comment and share with love x

All my love darlings xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

147K 4.8K 23
Nathan and Amelia are different worlds. Nathan works for the mafia since he was 17. What happens when he has to take Amelia because she saw him whil...
2.2M 40.3K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
40.9K 1.7K 36
Being the daughter of the biggest cartel doesn't always have its perks. Like yeah you're one bad bitch, but only because your married to a man of pow...
15.2K 316 34
However, this time he did a move that I didn't expect. His face turned dark, his eyes shaded black as he smirked in a very evil way. "Why aren't you...