𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

Par M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... Plus

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 7 』

191 15 9
Par M0chi_writer

Yuki got up a bit early, she looked at herself in the mirror as she sat in front of the vanity. She then picked up a comb carefully detangling her silver hair, combing it until it was smooth.

Yuki then walked to her wardrobe and picked out a short green dress and a pair of black flats. Yuki looked at herself one more time before heading to the dining room.

"Thanks" Yuki said as Mina handed her a plate of okonomiyaki.

' I'm sick of hiding I just want to tell them who I am but I can't I wish I could '

"Hey Yuki" Mina called Yuki from her thoughts.

"Yes"Yuki responded looking at Mina.

"You haven't touched your food" Mina said with concern written all over her face.

"I am not so hungry" Yuki said.

' lies I am just sincerely afraid of them finding out who I truly am'

"Oh okay"Mina turned to her food.

"Are you okay like are you sick or something ?" Shoto asked.

" No I am fine" Yuki assured Shoto who looked at her in disbelief of what she said, Yuki took a bite out of her okonomiyaki to indicate that she was alright.

' Breakfast is quite calm maybe it's because Katsuki didn't come and Denki and Eijiro went out Ochako is usually quiet because Izuku went on a quest Mina to is quiet '

"Hey"Yuki looked up to see Eijiro and Denki.

"You'll never guess who we ran into" Denki said, stepping aside to reveal Izuku, his shirt ripped revealing his toned abs only his shorts were still intact.

"Oh no I would have never guessed" kana said sarcastically while Ochako ran to hug him.

"Not him" Denki said, pushing the hugging Ochako and Izuku out of the way to reveal a blue haired knight.

" He literally was my second choice"Kana raised her eyebrows

"Mine too" Mina said with her chopsticks in her mouth.

"What brings you here Tenya?" Shoto asked.

" There have been rumors of a phoenix in this part of the kingdom so I came to confirm if they were true"Tenya responded waving his hand in the air. Yuki froze in fear.

' have I been found what do I do? '

"Since when do normies hunt phoenix?" Katsuki spoke from the hallway walking into everyone's sight.

' HUNT, are we animals '

"Since when were phoenix animals to be hunted Bakugo?" Yuki snapped looking at Katsuki in rage at what he said.

" Don't even make it worse"Kana silenced Katsuki before he could speak.

"We aren't hunting them, we are just taking for trials that all" Tenya said.

"For what crimes betraying the kingdom 500 years ago which no one was certain who betrayed who all we just know is that the dragons won and the phoenix betrayed all mysticals"Yuki said trying not to sound like she wanted to cry.

'oh shit I just made myself the number 1 suspect now everyone is looking at me what do I do now'

"Well..... she was spotted in froppy's inn last night"Tenya continued, ignoring her outburst.

"I'm coming with you"Shoto suggested, which made Yuki's heart drop.

"Me too" Katsuki said.

"Then Yuki and I will follow"Kana said, holding Yuki's hand.

" I'm staying back" Izuku said.

"We too are staying back"Eijiro said, gesturing at himself, Denki and Mina who nodded at what he said.

"Me too"Ochako said sheepishly.

"Okay let's get going" Katsuki yelled walking out of the door while the rest followed.

" Hey I know that you are upset but they will soon understand"kana whispered smiling at Yuki who smiled back at her weakly.

"Here"Tenya said as they halted in front of froppy's inn " I will take the East wing Katsuki and Kana take the West wing and Shoto and hmmm her should take the South wing"

' you could just ask for my name '

"Don't tell me what to do"Katsuki yelled walking into the inn with kana behind him

Shoto nodded as he grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her into the inn with Tenya following behind them.

"Hey Yuki"Shoto called.

"Yes" Yuki tried not to sound annoyed.

"Where you by any chance in love with a phoenix or where you a witch companion to one?"Shoto asked.

"No I wasn't in love with a phoenix and I wasn't a witch companion to one either"Yuki answered. Shoto sighed in relief.

' but I am one I wish I could tell you but you hate us '

"Hey Tsuyu, have you heard of any phoenix been here by any chance" Shoto brought Yuki's attention to Tsuyu who was standing in front of them holding a tray of beer.

"Hmmmm she was right over there" Tsuyu pointed at an empty chair.

" She was there a min-"

" Stop in the name of the dragon Lord supreme" Tenya yelled cutting Tsuyu off

Shoto ran after the fleeing person with Katsuki following behind, almost catching up with her before both of them were thrown back by a spell.

'How the hell did that happen '

"You dragons are so annoying you can't just let one live in peace" a person wearing a hooded Cloak said before carrying the Phoenix bridal style and then they disappeared. Yuki stood in shock of what had unfolded.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE" Katsuki yelled.

"Apparently she has a companion as well"Kana said.

"How come you didn't help?"Katsuki yelled.

"HEY YOU SAID YOU HAD IT COVERED IDIOT"Kana yelled back.

"Yuki Yuki"Shoto called as he waved his hand in front of the frozen Yuki.

"Did they cast a freezing spell on her?" Tenya asked.

"No if they did it would have been on all of us"kana said as she flicked Yuki's forehead bringing Yuki back to reality "Welcome back"

"Did you recognize her? " Shoto asked.

"No" Yuki answered.

"None of us saw her face or that other guys" Katsuki pointed out.

"Now we can't put up wanted posters of any of them" Tenya groaned.

"Let's head back"Kana said as she teleported them back.

"I'll be in my room"Yuki walked into the hallway, opening her room door and crashed into her bed.

' I thought that I was the only one left, oh goodness I almost got her caught. What did I sign up for? ' Yuki began to cry.

' how many more will be made to hurt before they will understand ' hugging her pillow tight to muffle her crying.

After a few minutes of crying Yuki got up, cleaned her face and went to the library, on getting there she heard Shoto talking to Tenya.

"Are you sure that she is not working for the Phoenix? They seem to be starting a revolution recently"Tenya said.

"She doesn't seem like one of those barbarians" Shoto responded.

"What if she is a spy?" Tenya asked.

"She isn't" Shoto replied.

"Just what if" Tenya insisted.

"I will handle it"Shoto assured "but she isn't one and if she is I will show her never to cross paths with me again"

Yuki covered her mouth with her hands to prevent her gasp from being heard before running into the portal she had opened earlier.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

586K 26.3K 26
- in which an awkward girl falls for her childhood bestfriend. [ #69 shoto | 2/16/20 ] STARTED: 6/28/19 ENDED: 3/12/20 note: don't read this it was m...
Loveless Par ell <3

Roman d'amour

780 94 27
This is NOT a Todoroki x reader , it's a Todoroki x o/c. Love isn't always written in the stars. Love doesn't always work out. Sora new this and ne...
611K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
23.2K 690 26
『" Can I take her home with me? " 』 『天使』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Shoto falls in love with a baby the first day he saw her. Wanting to prote...