i can't help it, the sequel (...

By smellydoodoo69

this is part 2 of my book i can't help it. if you havent read the first part please do!! A continuation of t... More

ONE: Push
TWO: Hate
THREE: babysitter?
FIVE: Africa

FOUR: mall

300 7 0
By smellydoodoo69

Penny

"I feel bad for leaving him!" I whined and pulled James closer to my chest.

"We are going to be gone for just a few hours. He may not even need to eat within that time! He will be okay! He won't even remember." Michael rested his hand on my arm.

"What if he feels neglected?" I pouted.

Michael blinked. "Neglected?" He giggled. "Penny, we shoved our love down his throat. You have given everything to him. It's time for you to be a little selfish, and give some to yourself."

I stayed quiet. I felt guilty for leaving him, like I was being a bad mom. But Pia had been staying with us for awhile and had gotten used to James and his personality and needs. She was starting to feel like family, and so was Omer. Omer loved it here and Michael and him were starting to become good friends.

Pia said that Michael was right, I should take a bit of time for myself. So Michael and I were going to the mall. He called ahead and requested that it be empty when we arrive, he paid extra for that. He said we could get my favorite food and that he would pay for anything I wanted.

James squirmed in my arms and huffed. I kissed his warm, soft head and sniffed his curls that smelled of sweet coconut. "I love you my baby." I whispered and kissed his ear. He grinned widely, his gums poking through. He had the same smile as Michael.

Michael and I walked into the mall. Bodyguards surrounded us while the silence of the mall rung in my ears. The floors were squeaky clean and the windows polished.

"Where to first?" Michael squeezed my hand.

"Perfume?"

"Perfect." He smiled.

I walked into Victoria's Secret and shuffled my way over to the wall full of glass bottles.

"Welcome to Victoria's Secret, do you need any help finding anything today?" A young woman with blonde hair asked. She was short and stared at Michael in awe.

"I think we are just browsing, but thank you!" Michael said and followed me to the perfume section.

"Oh look." I sniffed one of the bottles. "I-"

Michael walked over and sniffed it. "That's... sexy." He whispered. "Get it."

I giggled. "I already have this one!" I put it back on the shelf. "I wore it on our honeymoon." I smiled, the memories of that trip were great.

"No wonder..." He walked to a different section in the store.

I heard whispers coming from his direction and saw him talking to the woman who spoke to us when we entered the store. I squinted my eyes and walked a bit closer. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I didn't like the feeling it gave me. I waltzed over the them but she quickly shuffled away with a few items of clothing in her hands.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"She was asking if I was dating anyone." He looked in her direction as she walked to the fitting rooms.

My eyebrows furrowed. "What...?" I scoffed.

Michael giggled. "I'm just kidding! She was helping me with something. Go to the fitting rooms and you will see." He winked and pushed me in that direction.

The fitting rooms had dark red curtains and dim lights. What's the point of having such dim light in a fitting room. I could barely even see myself in the damn mirror. I searched around and saw a few things hanging. They were tiny and lace. It was lingerie.

I stared at it and my heart began to race. I hadn't put on something like this in forever. And with how much my body had changed, I don't know if I wanted to.

I felt my jacket being slipped off and jumped forward. "Damn!" I yelped and stared at Michael who had a smile on his face.

"Try them on." He laid my jacket on the small chair in the corner. "Please." His fingers pulled at my shirt.

"I don't want to." I whispered.

"It will make you feel beautiful. Trust me." His fingers popped open the button of my jeans. "You need to be reminded of how beautiful you are."

I looked towards the ground. Michael stepped closer to me, I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. His fingers lingered against the skin of my arms and gave me goosebumps. I squeezed my eyes shut while he lifted my arms up, slowly pulling off my shirt.

"Do you want me to do the rest?" He whispered.

I stayed quiet.

"I'll take that as a yes." His fingers hooked around the top of my pants and slowly pulled them down. I watched while his eyes wandered across my body.

My stomach turned for I didn't want him to see me. I didn't want him to be disappointed.

"I'm going to turn around, and you're going to take these off." He pulled at my underwear. "When I turn back around, I want you to be wearing this." He laid the small black lingerie on the chair. "Take your time." He slowly turned around.

My hands began to shake while I unclipped my bra. Every step of the way to getting undressed I kicked myself. I hated this. But I also... wanted it? Or maybe I just wanted him? Or maybe I wanted to old me?

I slipped on the lingerie. It hugged my waist and pushed my breasts up. I didn't look in the mirror. I just tapped Michaels shoulder.

He turned around and his eyes looked down at my body. He slowly blinked and but his lip. "Penny..." he huffed. "How can you think you're ugly?!" He scoffed. "You are so sexy!" He turned me around so I could look at myself in the mirror. My mouth dropped. I kinda looked good. Maybe even a little hot...? A smile grew on my face. "See?! Look at you!" His hands pulled my hair behind my neck. "Oh my god girl! Do a spin!" He yelped as I twirled around giggling.

I stared into his eyes. "You are a goddess." His breath fanned across my lips before he connected his to mine. His hands squeezed my waist as he pushed his face into mine. I softly moaned while he picked me up and pushed me against the wall.

His lips attached to my neck while I breathed heavily. I felt like somebody had lit my core on fire. "I'm not going to make love to you here but... if I could I would."

"Who said we couldn't make love in a Victoria's Secret fitting room?" My fingers pulled his curls.

He blinked while a huge smile grew on your face. He stuffed his head into my neck and hugged me. I hugged him back. His warmth engulfed me as did his wonderful sweet smell.

"I am so proud of you."

I hugged him even tighter in response.

"You are such an amazing woman." He back up and let me stand. "I love you."

Michael

She was already making progress. She had begun to joke around like she used to, and was slowly becoming more relaxed. I missed seeing her like this, comfortable. I let her stand on her feet, my hands slowly letting go of her. My heart ached for how much I wanted to kiss her and hold her.

"Let's get something to eat. I'll pay for these while you get dressed." I kissed her forehead. She smiled and nodded, her eyes glistening in the warm light of this dressing room.

Penny stuffed the Thai pizza down her throat, it was her favorite kind. She always said she loved how the peanut sauce tasted with the crust.

"This peanut sauce tastes so good! Oh my lord." She moaned and stuffed another piece in her mouth. I giggled snd played with the straw of my orange juice. "What are you thinking about?"

I blinked and furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh nothing, just enjoying my time with you."

She blushed while she chewed. "I love you." She said with a full mouth of food.

"I love you more." My hand laid on top of hers. "Janet has been just dying to meet James. She won't stop talking about it!" I fixed my fedora.

"Well why doesn't she come over? They know they are welcome anytime." She sipped her soda.

"You know what my family is like. They always got stuff to do." I shrugged. I missed my family so much. Katherine and Joseph didn't get to see James when he was born, which they had been bugging me about for awhile.

A bit later we walked down the hall of the mall, holding hands. "We never got those tattoos that we said we would." She squeaked.

"Oh gee. I'm glad we didn't." I giggled. She pouted in response. "Oh no- you don't...?"

"Why not?"

"Getting a tattoo? Today? When you haven't even mentally prepared yourself?" This was not a good idea at all.

"Yeah! Let's do it Michael please!!!" She whined. "We can get really small ones...?" She suggested.

I winced. "I'm scared. This isn't a good idea at all."

"Why is it not?"

"Because... because it will be permanent. And what if we don't like them?"

"What if I'm the one who gave it to you?" She smirked.

Is she crazy? Damn. Penny really was acting more like herself. Which was crazy.

Fifteen minutes later and a whole lot of persuading I was laying on my side while Penny stuck a tiny needle into my wrist. I winced in pain.

"You're doing good." The tattoo artist said to Penny.

Her wrist was already wrapped up with the tiny  sunflower tattoo I had given her. As of now, she was working on the last petal of my sunflower. They were small, and on the inside of our wrists so they were easy to hide.

"That looks great!" The artist said and took the tattoo gun away from Penny.

"Good job Turd." I smiled and stared down at the tiny piece of art. I liked it. I thought it would hate it but I actually really liked it.

"Why thank you kind sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.1K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC