You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 4:Telling the others
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~

1.1K 44 4
By hqaagami

After a few weeks of the shopping encounter, San and Wooyoung decided to have a stay in home all day. Wooyoung was now 26 weeks, which made his bump grow a bit more. And San loved talking to it.

"Woo? Baby.. where did you go?" San wandered around on the first floor.

When San didn't see Wooyoung downstairs at all, he headed upstairs hoping to find the younger.

"Woo?"

Silence.

"Wooyoung?!"

"I'm in the nursery room!" A muffled voice answered.

San smiled before heading towards the room. Quietly opening the door and seeing Wooyoung standing in the middle of the room.

"We should add another crib.." Wooyoung spoke, turning around to face San.

San let out a hum and walked towards Wooyoung, wrapping his hands around his waist.

"Hm.. maybe I'll add one in a few weeks."

"Ah.. I forgot about the items from a few weeks ago." Wooyoung rushed out of the room and soon came back with the baby bags from a few weeks ago.

He set it down on the floor near a cushion and sat on a chair. San watched as he took out the items one by one before going to sit next to him.

"You picked some cute plushies.. I might replace Shiber with one of them."

"Pfft, stop it. You don't even sleep with Shiber anymore." Wooyoung laughed, setting the tiger plushies down near the cushion.

"Because you're my human plushie. You made me abandon shiber." San pouted.

Wooyoung laughed. "Are you really sure?"

"Yes! Shiber has been in my closet ever since. I miss sleeping with him!" San exclaimed.

Wooyoung let out another loud laugh while slightly clapping his hands. "I never said you couldn't sleep without him.. haha!"

"Oh my stomach hurts from laughing..!" Wooyoung said after calming down.

San sighed, "okay.. let's go cuddle now, I wanna talk to the twins."

"Alrighty, you big baby." Wooyoung lightly pinched Sans left cheek before standing up.

"Hey! I'm not a big baby!" San complained as he watched Wooyoung start walking.

"Mhm.. suree! Now, hurry up before I go to sleep without you." Wooyoungs voice trailed off as he got closer into their shared room.

San sat still in his seat, wanting to tease the younger a bit.

"Yah! Hurry up San!! I'm not gonna be waiting all day!"

San giggled at the younger's impatience.

"Choi San! I will not let you talk to them if you keep staying there!"

"No! You can't do that to me! I'm coming!" San yelled before standing up quickly and speed walking into their room.

He plopped down on his side of the bed. "You always use them against me. You know how much I like it." He muffled through the blankets, kicking his feet a bit.

Wooyoung giggled before slapping sans butt. "Then you should know already. Now, hurry up. I want some cuddles."

San groaned before turning onto his side, facing Wooyoung.

"C'mere.." he made grabby hands towards Wooyoung, who gladly went into.
Once Wooyoung got into Sans arms, he wrapped his hands around the younger and nuzzled his nose into his neck.

"I thought you were gonna talk to them, guess not?"

"Nooooo! I still am.." he whined into the youngers neck.

Wooyoung giggled. "Alright, hurry up before I fall asleep."

San removed his face from wooyoungs neck and looked at him. "You're so impatient." He teased.

"Yah, I was never this impatient, but after you put these two babies in me I completely became this way." Wooyoung said to the older with a glare.

San chuckled before pressing wooyoungs cheeks. "Alright, sorry. Lay down."

"Hm."

Wooyoung laid down on his side and pulled the covers over him. "Hey, wait. I cant talk to them if you cover them." San exclaimed.

"Try too."

San huffed before leaning his face closely to the bump. He poked it and in return he received a soft kick since the blankets covered them. He giggled, "Hi my babies."

"Let's see.. just right about 12 more weeks and you guys are gonna arrive!" 

"Wow, time has passed by quick, huh?" He turned his head towards Wooyoung, who was caressing Sans hair. He nodded at him with a small smile and closed his eyes.

"Hm.. behave for mommy, okay? He's getting really angry these days. Are you guys changing his mood? Hmm?"

In return he got a slap at the back of his head. "Shut up, San."

San rubbed the back of his head and pouted. "You didn't have to hit me, y'know."

"Hurry up and talk to them, I want some cuddles."

"Mkay."

He turned his head back to the bump. "Okay.. that's all for now. I'll remember to talk to you two later on. Daddy loves you two~"

He removed the blankets covering Wooyoung and placed two pecks on his bump and then covering him back up.

He then got back to his side and turned to Wooyoung, face to face.

"What?" Wooyoung asked.

"Can I not admire my beautiful husband?"

"Stop being so cheesy." Wooyoung slapped his arm.

"Ah, why do you keep hitting me?!" He whined.

"You deserve it."

"I'm still gonna admire you."

"You do you, I'm gonna sleep." Wooyoung turned away from the older.

"Nooo, face me!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Choi Wooyoung."

"What?"

"Face me."

"Fineee." Wooyoung turned his body around again. "What now?"

"You don't want cuddles anymore?"

"Maybe I don't..?"

"Lair."

Wooyoung laughed. "I'm just kidding, I still want my cuddles."

"Good." San pecked his forehead and pulled him closer.

"Get some sleep if you're actually tired."

"Yeah, Yeah. I know." Wooyoung said, a yawn following after.

They both laid in bed, in their little cuddling session before actually dozing off.

...........................................................

👹👹👹👹

Hello my fellow readers- I have finally updated 😩😩 YEET

Anyways, did you guys see imitation? It was so good! Y'all don't know how many times I screamed when any of the Ateez members appeared. Lol. They're actually good in acting like.. wtf- anyways- I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter.

DUCES!! ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2.2K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...
1.1M 67.4K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
28.3K 1.4K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
5.3K 217 15
Narcissistic marriage in other words arranged marriage or loveless marriage โ€ข Stuck in a loveless marriage yunho wishes he could walk away from due t...