Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

5.

3.6K 236 91
By Writerbyheart01

"I can't live with this mental man." she mumbled and stuffed her clothes in the suitcase. "It's better that he show his real face in only five days, I won't waste a single minute here." Sara was mumbling with rage and picked her mobile phone to call her brother, and surprisingly he received the call in very first ring.

"Nabeel bhai, please come here and take me back with yourself. I can't live with Adnaan" Sara complaint and wiped the tears which appeared in her beautiful dark eyes.

"Sara talk to mummy, she wants to talk to you" saying that Nabeel gave mobile to His mother

"Hello Sara" listening that voice Sara couldn't able to hold her tears.

"Mummy" Sara muttered like a small baby, who break down after watching her mother and cried out. "Mummy I wanna come back home, Adnaan was doing all those drama just to show himself good in front of you. Mummy yesterday when you went back he..  he... maltreated me. Mummy I don't want to live with him. Last night He was sleeping in his room and I spent whole night in living room. Mummy he is not a good man, but a good actor.. I'm packing my bags, Please send Nabeel bhai and summon me back to home. I haven't even have my breakfast becau... " Sara was telling everything while crying and sniffing but she was stopped in between with a loud reply.

"Stop it Sara.. Enough is enough!" her mother shouted so loudly that Sara forgot to took next breath for a moment.

"I know you and your tantrums very well. Don't show me yourself innocent. I know that you don't like Adnaan thst's why you're doing all these things." Her mother shouted and Sara was numb, her tears dropped off from her eyes.

"Mummy, I'm not lying, honestly he maltreated me after you all went back" Sara told her mother one more time.

"oh really? What you had done for which you both had argument and he maltreated you?" her mother burst on her and she cried.

"Mummy, I swear it wasn't my fault. After off you I came back and he didn't let me enter in the room" Sara tried to tell everything but her mother didn't believe on her.

"Is he mad that without doing anything he would argue with you?" Sara held her head and felt helpless

"Mummy don't you trust me?" Sara asked and her mother rolled her eyes.

"I trust you but I can't forget that you're a drama queen and attention seeker since childhood, who doesn't know about your stubbornness?" Sara was shocked to hear those harsh words from her dear mother. She was a stubborn, trouble maker, mischievous as well as drama queen type girl since childhood that's why her mother was thinking that she was again doing a drama.

" Mummy trust me" Sara pleaded but her mother didn't trust her because little time ago she had listened on call how Adnaan was apparently appealing to made Sara's mood better but sara was regularly shouting on him. "Please" Sara pleaded but no reply came from other side

"Mummy I have packed my clothes, are you sending Nabeel bhai or I come back home by my ownself?" Sara asked with stubbornness

"There isn't any space for you in this home, now Adnaan's home is your home so no need to come here after arguing with him. He is such a caring and loving husband and you're behaving like this! Sara I know very well of you come to your stubbornness no one can bring around you and now you're showing your stubbornness. "

" Mummy I'm your daughter you should understand me but you're defending your nephew" Sara shouted out of frustration.

"understand one thing, Marriage start  working with time and patience. We've treated you like a princess and fulfil your every demand it doesn't mean that I'll allow you to spoil your marriage only in six days. Apologies to Adnaan when he come back from office." Sara's eyes got tears and she cut the call without replying anything. She had habit of arguing with her cousins and brother, not seriously but mischievously so her mother was considering that Sara was on fault moreover when she listened Adnaan apologising on call she could not believe that her daughter wasn't on fault.

"Why mummy is not believing on me?" Sara muttered and close her suitcases, she wasn't a weak girl but she was completely broken from inside due to Adnaan's play.

================

ADNAAN'S POV

"Hey Adnaan, How are you bro?" I turned my chair to saw the person and a smile captured my lips.

"Hi Avi" Making myself stand I shook hand with Avinash, who was the son of boss and my good friend too.

"Shadi karli bulaya bhi nahi! Bhabhi se to milwa de yaar" Avinash said in friendly manner and I smiled with a nod

(You didn't even invited me in your marriage. At least introduce us to your wife.)

"Everything happened so suddenly that I didn't get time to invite anyone. But I'll throw a small party at my place in few days" I replied and Avinash hummed.

"Let's go for coffee" Avinash offered and we both went to cafeteria.

"So how everything is going on?" He asked and I just shrugged while grabbing the mug of coffee from counter.

"Cool" I muttered.

"If you want leave for honeymoon then don't take stress, I'm here for you. I'll handle dad" I laughed on Avinash's offer.

Honeymoon with that chuhiya! No way!

"For now lemme focus on work, I've already took a long break for Marriage" I replied and he nodded, we both were busy in talking to each other and didn't realise when office hours were over. Avinash dropped me home.

That was our daily routine, my home come in the way of Avinash's home and I didn't have my own car or bike so Avinash drop me everyday.

"Come Avi, have coffee with me" I invite him while stepping out from the car.

"Not only coffee, I'll have dinner made by my bhabhi but not today, some other day. Tonight I have some plan with my wife" I nodded and he drove off. With a smirk on my face I went to my apartment and rang the bell but that chuhiya didn't open the door, maybe she was annoying me by doing so. Using my keys I open the door and I was shocked because she was crying while talking to someone on her phone.

"I'm sorry Nabeel bhai... I won't say anything after this... Please let me talk to mummy" she was saying to her brother but I didn't bother to ask any question and stepped towards bedroom. After taking a long shower and changing myself in my regular outfit ie half pants and gym vest. I went to living room. Will tear filled eyes she looked up and tears rolled down from her eyes.

"I.. I wanna go back to my home" She demanded without meeting gaze with me

"Get lost, go to hell from my side I don't care" I replied before stepping in the kitchen.

"Right now I don't have money so book my tickets for my home" She burst on me and I felt rage. I won't going to bear, that behaviour anymore.

" I won't tolerate this tone. If you wanna go then Talk to your brother and say her to book your tickets." Stepping towards her I shouted but she wiped her tears and throw the flower pot on floor just to show her anger and frustration.

"Nabeel bhai is angry with me, he don't want to talk to me, my mother is hospitalise. I don't have money to go to meet her and you're not even arranging tickets for me...  What could I do?" she shouted and sat down on couch while clenching her hair in his fists, I never saw her that much frustrated ever.

"How is Phuppo jaan? Why she is hospitalise?" I asked worriedly, no matter how much I hate Sara, but I actually love my aunty just like my mother.

"I don't know what happened to her? Nabeel bhai is not talking to me" she said with anger and I sighed while dialing Nabeel's number he didn't receive my call.

"Get ready, we're going Nizamabad" I told her and she looked up suddenly.

"Really?"

"Ofcourse!" I replied and she nodded while going in room and I went to my room to change my clothes. And then I went to my neighbour who was just like an elder brother for me to borrow his car.

==================

Even after driving very fast we reached there in three hours. Sara was crying regularly and I was only watching her sometimes, I was feeling irritation with her presence around me but I had to bear her for some time.

"How is Phuppo Jaan?" I asked to Nabeel who was standing outside the bedroom of his mother. She was back to home as her condition was better than before but she got a minor heart attack, which was due to some kind of stress. 

"Bhai how is she now?" Sara asked but Nabeel glare her again.

"She is in this condition just because of you. Do you have any idea how tensed she was after talking to you?" Nabeel show his anger and disappointment but Sara only cried, she stepped towards the door of room but Nabeel catched her arm.

"Don't go inside." He said with anger

"Nabeel bhai at least lemme meet mummy" Sara demanded and forcefully entered in the room, she close the door after her and Nabeel looked towards me.

"Adnaan, I know Sara is very stubborn, she likes to argue with me and you but please you don't mind her behaviour" Nabeel requested me and I only nodded. And then he informed me about the call made by me, phuppo Jaan (paternal aunty) took stress after that which lead that heart attack. I intentionally made that call but Nabeel and My aunty were thinking that was made by a mistake. And I felt guilty. I wanted to trouble Sara but I didn't want to make my oun aunt suffer with this problem. I stepped in the room after a small knock.

"Phuppo Jaan what you have done?" I asked in hushed tone when found her awake and talking to Sara. I sat down beside her

"Why you both had argument?" that was the first question came out from her trembling tongue and I was silent because I could tell her anything.

"Mummy I swear, we didn't had any argument but he..." Sara stopped in between, maybe she didn't want to give more stress to her mother.

"Phuppo Jaan, everything is fine. Yon don't worry" I said and she looked towards Sara

"You're lucky to have such a loving and caring husband but you're arguing with him." Phuppo Jaan (paternal aunty) scolded Sara in her weak voice and Sara looked towards me with an angry expression on her face.

"Mummy trust me, it wasn't my fault. I didn't said a single word... Please trust me" Sara requested and I witnessed the same helplessness what I wanted to see.

"Stop it Sara" Her mother almost shouted but her condition was very poor, and her anger was like poison for her. "Phuppo Jaan, its okay... You don't take stress" I said and she looked towards Sara with disappointment. She was believing on me blindly because of that phone call but I was feeling guilty.

"Apologies to Adnaan" Her mother ordered and Sara looked at me with wide eyes.

"For what?" she asked with anger, after listening that voice Nabeel also came inside the room

"At least admit that you argued with Adnaan." Nabeel, defend me and Sara furrowed

"Bhai I didn't said a single word... Trust me ple..."

"Sara...please don't give me more stress. And apologies for your rude behaviour" Her mother demanded and Sara's eyes dropped few tears but she looked towards me.

"I.. I... I'm sorry" she apologise in front of me. I felt so satisfied but my aunt's condition didn't give me happiness.

===============
To  be  continued ...
===============

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 4.3K 20
#24 in short story on (11/1/17) Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. Falling f...
246K 11.8K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
244K 6.8K 128
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
128K 3.6K 57
"From never loved, to the most loved." - The story of Manisha. Manisha is a girl of a pure heart. Who is always kind to others, but...