Covens At War

By mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... More

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Overall
Occasionally
Priority
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Driven
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Begins
Antic
Upset
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Childish

581 11 34
By mrsnicky_

I woke up tied up in the Salvatores mansion. My hands were chained upwards and I groaned. I couldn't tell if it was later that night or a day or two later, but I woke up with the windows black.

"Damon." I groaned. "Damon..!" I said a little louder with more enthusiasm, but my voice was still weak. I heard shuffling around and footsteps.

"I'm coming Rae. I'm coming." He reassured me, he came from the livingroom behind me. When he saw me he smiled, I tried to smile back but I couldn't.

"I am so sorry. I killed almost everyone in the room... I'm so sorry." I sobbed, he knelt down to me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Rae, it's ok. You didnt know, neither did I. Stefan thought it was hell when he came through too."

"Stefan went through?!" I asked weakly, my voice was shot. Damon nodded closing his eyes.

"He was with us and Nora was upset that he took Mary Louise, so she stabbed him in front of Caroline."

"I thought that was... fake."

"Thought what was fake?"

"Him going through. He told me that the first time I saw him, before Bonnie told me you died because of Julian. I just... I didnt think that that would actually be true." I said as a tear of fear fell from my eye.

"Well... I'm alive, if that makes you feel better. And Stefan is better now."

"You said that like there is still something wrong.."

"Well, that's because there is, two things, actually. While you were still in the stone I uh... I kind if uhm..."

"Damon, just spit it out."

"Well I'm going to say the part that I think will affect you more, ok?" I nodded impatiently. "So hell sucks. Like... bad, I know that. But now that your back? It's going to get worse. You are going to see things that arent really there... post-hell, it's bad, baby."

"So I'll be hallucinating?"

"Yes, technically. It happened to Stefan and it happened to me. And in order to keep you along with the rest of us safe, you need to stay locked up."

"What? Ok I get we need to take some precaution to this but keeping me tied up? What happened, why were you so nervous earlier?"

"Well... I kind of screwed that up for you."

"Why..?"

"Well... I may or may not have... possibly-"

"Damon, what is it, I wont be mad if that what your worried about."

"You promise?"

"Would I ever lie to you?"

"Alright, I uh... I killed Elena."

***

"Why did you tell her?!"

"Because she deserved to know! Its not like Elena and Rae are emotionally attached to each other!"

"Yes but Damon you killed her! Of course she went into shock, you dropped it on her like a bomb!"

"Why the hell do you care? It's not like you care about Elena or Rae!"

"Stop yelling." I groaned as I weakly lifted my off the wall. "I'm not going to kill anyone. So just, untie me and let me go."

"No because I dont want to be the one that dies next." Kai said walking away, Damon growled at him and took the chains around my wrists off.

"I'm not going to kill you." I spat. "Although I shouldve tried that through the thousands of times I killed your family. I actually shouldve tried killing mine. God I'm stupid." I blabbed as Damon helped me.

"No, your not stupid." He smiled at me grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. "Your just crazy.." He smiled and then kissed me.

I pulled away after to see who came through the door. "Tyler. I knew I smelt something bad." He rolled his eyes and glared at Damon, Damkn ignored him.

"What the hell happened out there?"

"Oh yeah, evacuated thr town cause of the Heretics. Itll be dead for a while."

"Hes not talk about that Rae." Damon told me.

"Well then what is he talking about?"

"While you were out... Julian took over, big time. Well I mean he hasnt anymore but... you know."

"What do you mean? How long was I in there for?"

"5 months. And a lot has changed."

"Like what?"

"Caroline is having an emergency c-section because the babies were killing her." Tyler blurted.

"What?!"

"Calm down, it's not as bad as it sounds. They were just siphoning her magic away, they are siphons. Shocker, right?" Damon said.

"Sure. Is that the only thing that has happened?"

"No. Julian is dead. Stefan and Valerie killed him the other week."

"But didnt you just say that the town was taken over by Julian?"

"Yeah it was. Now its destroyed by him. And now hes dead. And... theres a huntress."

"Huntress for..?"

"Vampires. And its... Rae its bad."

"What can I do?"

"Stay here. That's what. You are crazy, and frankly I dont want you like me. Your not going to go kill someone because of this."

"What? No, let me help Caroline. If she is having a c-section then she better do it with the help of magic. Those babies will not make it out alive if they do it with normal doctors!"

"Rae, they are. That's why Kai left and Stefan isnt here along with Valerie. Nora and Mary Louise skipped town because of Rayna."

"Rayna?"

"The huntress. The Phoenix sword? Its hers, the vervain took you out for a couple days and we found the stone you shattered my window with. She got her sword back and now shes after all of us."

"Ok and how the hell do I get out of 'us?' I'm ok with dying for you Damon but if I get sent back there I'm going to kill myself." He chuckled at my comment. "I'm serious Damon!"

"I know you are," He smiled. "You can come with, but you'll be watched 24/7. I am not having you go crazy. If you see anything or... or hear anything that's not there, tell me. Ok? Dont do anything stupid."

"I will try my best."

"Rae, I know your trying to be silly but this is something we need to be serious about, ok? You'll do more than try, you'll do it. I cant risk the chance if losing you like you lost me, I love you too damn much to lose you." My eyes got wide, I'd never thought of saying the 'L' word towards him, let alone someone in general.

But there was no way in hell I'd let him down after what he said to me, what I feel for him is strong, and I know that for a fact. "I... I love you too." I said and stole a kiss.

"We should go." He whispered pulling his lips away from mine.

"I like your friends but Tyler left... Kai isnt here, neither is Stefan, Caroline, Valerie..." I whispered through my smile. "Absolutely not a single soul to stop us from doing something..." He smiled, catching onto my motives. He moved his hands from my waist to the inside of my pants pockets.

"I'll never say no to that." He said kissing my neck, I softly moaned into his ear and I could feel his smile against my neck.

"Mmm... just let me shower and change first. I've been in these clothes for months and I surprised my hair doesn't look like bacon strands." It doesn't seem like much had changed, I could feel that I was still fully shaved, it kind of felt like I showered and shaver yesterday. When in reality it was 5 months ago. He pulled away and looked at me in confusion. "What?"

"Why dont I just shower with you?" I sighed and then chuckled and shook my head at his solution for not waiting on me getting out of the shower.

"Cant I shower in peace?"

"Seeing as you'll be living with me for the rest of your life, you'll never get to do anything in peace." He whispered in my ear, he picked me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck for secure.

He kissed me as he walked slowly up the stairs, I moved my hands from around his neck to his chest. I grabbed the collar of his gray v-neck shirt and ripped it down the center and he smiled through our kiss. He stopped at the top of the stairs and set me down on my feet and pulled away to smile at me. I slipped off his shirt and it fell on the stairs.

"Stop showing me your teeth and actually do something with them." I said in a flirty tone then turned around and started walking away. I lifted my shirt up and over my head and looked back to wink at him as I unclasped my bra. It fell to the floor and I smiled then ran off to the bathroom.

The second I was alone I slipped my jeans off my body then walked into Damon's bathroom. I quickly turned on all the shower heads on while slipping off my panties. He came around the corner with just boxers on and I smiled. We walked towards each other and met in the middle.

He quickly picked me up off the ground and spun us around once then set me on the floor again and kiss me as we slowly backed up into the shower. "Your wearing too much." I mumbled in between our kisses.

"I'm barely wearing anything at all." He responded kissing my neck.

"Then let's fix that." I said as I made his boxers slid down with my magic. He stepped out of them and I moved them aside with my toes. We took another step back still kissing until we stepped under the water, he squealed and moved out of the water.

"What?" I asked.

"Its hot!" He yelled dramatically. "I get we are dead but I still have skin cells, Rae!" I laughed at him and fixed the temperature with my magic then cupped my hands letting water fill them. As it started to overflow I threw it at Damon and he relaxed and came towards me again.

He placed his lips on mine and we kissed. I reached my hand down and I stroked him, he moaned into the next kiss and with sexual frustration he pushed us up against the cold tile wall, I didnt know if he wanted me to stop but from the sounds that were coming out of his mouth, I pumped him faster.

He slammed his hand on the wall next to me and kissed me harder as I used my vampirism to cheat. Then he practically whimpered and I felt him twitch, along with his orgasm all over my hand. He parted his lips from mine as I slowly and softly moved my hand around him.

"Your turn." He smiled picking me up and pushed me up against the wall. First he kissed my lips, then trailed his lips to my cheek, my jaw, my throat and then to my shoulders. He pulled away as we were both breathing in the steamy air.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

"I haven't done anything like this within the past 19 years of my life. There is no chance in hell we are stopping now." I whispered curling my fingers in his hair, he smiled his half little smile and gripped my hips tighter then looked down while he slowly placed me down on himself.

All I could do was moan. He kept the smirk on his face as he watched what he was doing then looked up at me. His brilliant bright blue eyes were the only vibrant things I could see through the steam. He kissed me as he slowly and very kindly moved his hips up and down.

I squeezed my legs tighter around his waist and pulled my lips away to gasp. "Faster." I begged, he chuckled and obeyed. He quickly fixed his speed and I tensed. "Oh god." I moaned as I threw my head forward and rested it on his shoulder.

He threw me back up against the wall again so I wasn't putting all of my support on him. He pushed himself deeper into me and I screamed out a moan. He brought one of his hands down and rubbed his fingers on my clit making me instantly jolt my head back onto the wall.

"Damon I-" My own orgasm cut me off, we hit our high at the same time for I could feel him explode inside me. He lifted me off of him and turned me around to bend me over but I stopped.

"Wait." I said weakly, listening.

"What?" He asked calmly in my ear. "I cant hear anything other than you and this damn water." I heard the front door open.

"Oh shit." I quickly said as he kissed my neck, now ignoring my panic. I spun around and grabbed his cheeks. "I love you, but we are going to get yelled at. Big time." I quickly stammered through my words.

"What the actual fuck did they do?" I heard Kaid faint voice speak as he went up the stairs. "Oh my fucking god." He must've seen our clothes.

"Why? What's happening?"

"What happening is we decided to have sex instead of helping our friends and now it's coming back to bite us in the ass!"

"Why?!"

"Kai is here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 571 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...
41.9K 2.4K 15
When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save her best friends, Damon and Bonnie, her life suddenly shifts. Her plans to finally bring h...
12K 686 27
❝bittersweet to think about the damage that we do❞ in which she is trapped in with him. elena x kai
48.6K 1.7K 38
Azalea Bennett, she got her happy ending only to realise it was just the beginning of the epic ride Kai Parker intended to take her on. She had been...