only friends ... unless? a Gr...

By Annika_157

This is just a normal Gream/Dreamnotfound story. I wanted to start a bit simple so it is a bit of a simple st... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Manhunt
Chapter 2 - where can I go?
Chapter 3 - choices
Chapter 4 - a conclusion and streaming
Chapter 5 - sleepy boy
Chapter 6 - on my way
Chapter 7 - when I first saw his face
Chapter 8 - in a dream with Dream
Chapter 9 - Patches' territory
Chapter 10 - at the beach
Chapter 11 - please don't tell anyone
Chapter 12 - Sandcastle
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - Unexpected

Chapter 14 - Expected

66 4 3
By Annika_157

Here you go, hungry readers.
_____________________________________________

''I'm not gay.''

''I'm sorry, I kinda expected it, I- I- should've never told you. Now everything will be so awkward."

"I mean, we can still stay friends if you want to, to be honest, this is kinda overwhelming for me, I didn't expect you to like me."

"Well, I don't think I was very obvious with it too, so how would you have?"

"I don't know, it does feel a bit weird knowing that my best friend has a crush on me. Like, what are we gonna do now? I don't like you like that, and to be honest, I think it makes me a bit uncomfortable having you live here while knowing that information."

"W- What do you mean?"

"I mean I can't let you live here George. Pack your bags and go somewhere else please."

"B-but dream! Where am I supposed to go??"

"What do I know? Go to a hotel or something."

"Wha-"

*Author breaks through the door*

"WHAT UP BITCHES ITS ME!

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house!?"

"IM THE GOD DAMN AUTHOR AND YOU'VE BEEN APRIL FOOLED!"

"the fu-"

"AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT SINCE I WROTE THIS CRAP!"

*turns back time to the point where Dream said "I'm not gay."*

_____________________________________________

So the real chapter comes out a few minutes after this one lol you've been tricked.

Happy April fools!🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.6K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
21.2K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
109K 3.2K 14
*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this being writ...
306K 8K 32
George finally gets to meet Dream irl only to be met with unexpected feelings that caught him off guard. (I'm not ruining the plot hehe, but expect i...