Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52

Prologue

22.6K 504 610
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Y/N!! GET ME SOME MCDONALD'S PLEASE!!" Were the muffled words Y/n could hear from her mother's mouth. Thanks to her headphones, she wasn't hit with the whole volume, but she was still quite annoyed.

She was just playing a game of Bedwars and was just now actually getting cracked, so why did her mum have to interrupt her now. Oh forget it, her bed was just destroyed and she was now falling down to the abyss as she saw a Steve skin looking down at her. 'What an incel..' Were her only thoughts, as she cursed 'Plantsimpy'.

<Sleepyhead> didn't want to live in the same world as <Plantsimpy>

Was the chat message she saw and she rage quit after that, just logging out of Minecraft completely and turning her whole computer off, so her mother couldn't snoop around her private stuff.. Again.

"WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?!" She yelled back at full volume, but her mother didn't answer.

That was typical for parents though, they could hear you whispering 'fuck' under your breath, but god forbid if you tried to ask them a question back. They would have you walk down there and get your answer or just guess and if you didn't guess right? Instant death. Just kidding.. Unless??

"GET ME A MC FLURRY AND CHEESE BURGER!!" Her little brother yelled back instead, from the door next door and Y/n had to cover her ears because of his shrill voice. Since he hit puberty, he was tormenting her with his pubescent voice cracks.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, DIP SHIT!!" She yelled back and banged her fist against their connected wall.

"MUMMY!!! Y/N IS BEING MEAN AGAIN!!" He yelled for his mother instead. Little brat.

"Y/N BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER, HE IS STUDYING WHILE YOU ARE ONLY PLAYING YOUR SILLY GAMES!" Her mother replied and Y/n could just hear her brother laughing in triumph.

"GET ME A BLACK COFFEE AND A HAPPY MEAL! I WILL REIMBURSE YOU LATER!!" Her sister also joined in from the room parallel to hers. Another order, great..

"ALRIGHT BUT IF YOU DON'T PAY ME BACK, I WILL TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ICE SKATING ANYMORE, BITCH!" She replied loudly, as she heard her brother bursting out laughing from next doors.

"YOU WOULDN'T, YOU BITCH!!!" Her older sister gasped, but Y/n just laughed at her concerned voice.

"MUM, SHE CALLED ME A BITCH!" She also yelled, to get her sister in trouble, but was only disappointed by the results of her plead.

"RESPECT YOUR OLDER SISTER, Y/N!" Was the only thing her mother said.

After that Y/n just stood up and brushed her chips crumbs of her big black hoodie, which also had a few stains from the energy drinks, which she was downing because of her lack of sleep. Maybe she should start working on that..

Instead Y/n just sighed and got her mask, keys and wallet, before walking downstairs and then dragging herself towards the entrance door, where she pulled on her doc martins, that thankfully were already perfectly molted to her foot. If they weren't she would just go kill herself.

The h/c then turned back to the house again and breathed in before yelling something one last time. "I'M OFF NOW! I WILL BE BACK IN HALF AN HOUR AND IF NOT I'M PROBABLY DEAD IN A DITCH! LOVE YOU, MUM!"

"DON'T COME BACK TO LATE, WE ARE ALL HUNGRY!!" Her mother yelled back and she just shock her head in amusement, before she wanted to close the door behind her and walked into the dark and cold winter night.

'Once again no "I love you too!" from her mother, but what did I expect?' She thought to herself and was about leave.

But she was interrupted by her brother. "CAN YOU ALSO GET ME A HAPPY MEAL?! MUM WILL REPAY YOU!!"

"YES AND I WILL ALSO PAY FOR YOUR SISTER, DARLING!!" Her mother replied to him, which made Y/n huff, as she just walked out and finally had some peace and quiet. Of course the little prince of her family and her oh so perfect.. And not bisexual sister, got a free treat while she had to pay for herself.

While she was walking down the side walk, which led to her nearest McDonald's she felt regret coursing through herself, as she felt the cold nipping at her exposed skin. It felt like the cold was a person trying to make out with her, but not in the good way.

She regretted not getting herself any kind of protection, like a jacket or even a goddamn scarf.

It's fine though.. she would rather have her tits freeze off than her mother being mad at her! Her dad and siblings were stressful enough, so she should try to be a little helpful to her poor mother.

Now that she thought about it, she didn't know where her dad was, could he be at work again? At this point Y/n didn't have the energy to care, both of her parents hated each other and used her as a therapist anyways so she shouldn't be so surprised if they wanted to spend as less time with each other as possible.

But as she saw the glorious sign of the popular fast food chain, Y/n's foot suddenly got hooked on a missing brick in the side walk and she stumbled forward, face first into the chipped and uneven bricks.

She quickly positioned her hands in front of her and awaited the harsh fall, but it never came.

Instead she fell against a soft and.. meaty material?? When she let her eyes trail up from the red and yellow sweater of the person, she fell against, Y/n was met with a handsome guy that just looked a little too familiar.

"Oliver Wood?!" She asked and the quidditch captain looked at her confused, while steadying her with his hands on her waist.

"Yes that's me.. Need help?" He asked and let go after seeing that she was now steady. He then leaned down and picked up his fallen strategy book.

"No.. Wait yes.. Where am I currently?" She asked him as she built  up a little distance with him.

She had never really watched the movies or books to detail, well she did watch the movies illegally after finding out about Rowling's trans phobic tendencies, but she was sure that in front of her was THE Oliver Wood.

He was.. Good looking? Handsome? The most beautiful man, Y/n had ever seen?? Perhaps all of the above, but she was still confused why she was here.

Her eyes slowly trailed down her own clothes that consisted of a plain shirt and some jeans.. She also had a messenger back slung around her body and her trunk behind her.

"This is platform 9 3/4! Are you muggle born? Need some help..?" He trailed of at the end and tugged his strategy book under his arm, so he could shake her hand.

Y/n hesitantly shock his hand, while she opened her mouth to say something, but it felt like someone else took control of her body. "No, I'm pure blood and have to go! Bye bye, Oliver!"

And with that she almost automatically made her way to a empty compartment, leaving behind a confused Oliver, who then just shrugged the experience off when he saw Percy. "Percy! Can you help me book the pitch already??"

"Oliver! We aren't even in Hogwarts yet, how should I be able to help you book the pitch, you fool?" The stuck up red head retorted as he walked to the prefect section of the train.

"Come on! Help an old friend, P!" He tried again, but was just rudely ignored which made him sigh out in frustration. He just opened his strategy book again and tried to come up with some more stuff.

Y/n on the other hand was panicking. Was she dreaming? Lucid dreaming? Maybe she shifted! That tiktok she saw on her for you page was right!

'No, you idiot! You are dead!' A voice in her head suddenly said, which made her freeze in her movements.

'Excuse me, Mr. Voice?! The hell do you mean dead?! I tripped and fell, I couldn't possibly have died!!' She said in her mind, completely outraged by the news.

'Yes, you are you died mid fall. Anyways, welcome in the world of Harry Potter! You current name is Y/n L/n, so the same on from your past life. You were just about to enter your second year, you are a pure blood and a Hufflepuff understood?' The voice quickly summerized, which made Y/n hyperventilate for a second, but she quickly calmed down.

'Alright, you know what? I deserved a break anyways. Fuck my family!' She told the voice and laid down on her cushioned bench.

'Y-you just accept it like that?!' The voice asked, completely confused.

'Yes, I mean my family only ever like used me to do shit for them and this could be a nice break!' She replied and closed her eyes gently. As she did that she also felt a little fur ball climbing up from her stomach, over her chest and to her neck.

'That's you guinea pig or more like the previous Y/n's guinea pig, Gustav, he was with her through it all.' The voice replied to her unasked question and Y/n petted the little fluff balls fluffy butt as she drifted of to sleep.

She felt weirdly alright with the idea of dying, I mean she got another chance in a world anyone would want to experience and who needs a family that doesn't even care about you or parents, who just force each other to be together, while one cheats and the other uses her as a therapist.

'I don't need them, I never needed them! They needed m--' "Who is that?!" A shril voice cut her inner thoughts of and Y/n opened her eyes and gazed at the brunette, who was accompanied by a blond and another brunette.

"Pansy! Don't just wake people up like that, we don't have any other open department!" The blond one said, before turning to Y/n. "I'm so sorry about her! Could we join you?"

Y/n quickly straightened up, as she pulled her shoulders back and gazed up at the three girls from her sitting position. She cursed herself internally for catching that habit from, when her mother forced her to sit straight and instead started to slouch heavily.

"Yes, I'm Y/n, I'm a second year and Hifflepuff.." She introduced herself, as she scooted over a little, making space for the other girls.

"Do you mean Hufflepuff?" Millicent grinned at her mispronounciaten.

"A-ah yea Hufflepuff, sorry I'm just excited because last year I had no friends and yeah, would you wanna be friends?" She offered, now realizing that this was Draco Malfoy's little girlfriend and her gang.

"A Hufflepuff? Acceptable! Anyways I am Pansy Parkinson, Slytherin, second year as well and Draco Malfoy's future wife!" The petite brunette with bangs introduced herself, while Y/n looked confused.

"I'm Millicent Bulstrode, also Slytherin and a second year. Nice to meet you, L/n." The plump girl with shoulder long brown hair said, while sitting down next to her. Pansy sat down opposite of Y/n, as she threw a pack of cookies with a note saying 'To my beloved Draci-poo!'..

"What are you looking at?! Are you a mudblo--" "Pansy look I don't care how much in love with Draco you are, for you to throw around slurs because he hates muggleborns, but if you do that around me, I will get angry." She cut of Pansy, which surprised the girl and also made her blush a little.

"And you guys can call me, Y/n if you want.. Just don't use slurs just to seem cool or to have some guy to like you. Words carry weight, dude.." She scolded them, while Anastasia awkwardly sat down next to Pansy.

"Well I am Anastasia Winchester, Slytherin, second year and it's a pleasure to meet you Y/n.. Hopefully we can become friends and I apologize for offending you, we will watch our language the next time we speak!" She reassured the girl, while elbowing a still flabbergasted Pansy.

She had never been talked to this way and was always her parents little angel, so she was shocked that a Hufflepuff would dare try to educate her. But she was also intrigued..

"Yes we will be friends and I will not say slurs around you anymore!" Pansy promised as she peered open the paper bag and took out some slightly burned cookies.

"Hopefully you won't say them when I'm not around." Y/n replied sceptically, but she just got a cookie shoved into her face by Pansy's perfectly manicured fingers. They were a light pink with glitter.

"I can't guara--" "We won't, promise!" Anastasia cut off Pansy, who just huffed and leaned back.

"Alright, promise.." She mumbled out and that made Y/n burst out laughing.

After that the four girls chatted as they continued eating the cookies, which Draco had rejected. They actually had quite a lot in common and when the girls found out, that Y/n was bisexual they didn't feel disgusted or anything of that sort. They felt intrigued and even asked her how it felt to also like woman romantically.

What Y/n didn't see was that they exchanged a look, which was to signal that if anyone tried to torment Y/n because of her sexuality that they would simply threaten them or make rumors about them to destroy their life. What could they say? They grew fond of the tall badger quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer!! The images down below are just to give you guys an idea on how to make your idea of Y/n look.

I used the website 'Picrew' for it and will put the link down below, so you can make your own Avatar :)

Version 1, Y/n is confused as fuck in Charms class.

Version 2, Y/n is being a cute little shit and getting away with shit just because of her 'guardians', the Slytherin girls.

Link:
https://picrew.me/image_maker/197705

(It's a new link, because the old one didn't work anymore)

Hope it works for you guys and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this story :3

-Love Neslihan :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 995 28
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
4.7K 199 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N is a Weasley, and a twin. Ronald's twin. Going back to Hogwar...
8.5K 376 29
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
6.3K 229 30
It's the fifth year at Hogwarts, only two more left until you graduate. Or so you thought, as the year starts out with Professor Umbridge from the Mi...