The eyes of the innocent hold...

By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death sit... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - โš ๏ธSpoiler warningโš ๏ธ
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 40

6K 189 257
By -Shi_Qingxuan-

It was now the morning. Yuji, Nobara, Gojo-sensei, Maki, Inumaki and Panda had all agreed to meet at the dining hall to decorate. Each person was given a role to fulfil. Gojo-sensei, Yuji and Panda were placed in charge of decorating. Inumaki was in charge of food. Nobara and Maki were in charge of wrapping presents. Yuji wanted the day to be perfect for you. He wanted to show you that everyone at the school really did care for you. And he wanted to show this by throwing a party for your birthday. To prove he was paying attention to the conversations you had with him.

"So this is for Y/N, right?" Maki asks.

"Yeah. Yuji pointed out the other day that her birthday was circled on a calendar in her room." Nobara replied.

"Decorating is a lot harder than I thought." Yuji sighed.

"So help us wrap then." Nobara said.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." Yuji says.

"Maybe you should've planned this a little better, Yuji-kun." Gojo says.

"It was on short notice." Yuji countered.

"No. You found out on short notice because you stayed at her dorm and noticed it on her calendar after eating pancakes." Nobara pointed out.

"You stayed in her dorm overnight?" Panda asks.

"Bold." Maki adds.

"Shake." Inumaki says.

Ok, I know I'm halting the story here but I just found something out about Inumaki. When he says "Shake" (Salmon), he means "yes" and when he says "Okaka" (Bonito flake), he means no. I didn't even know that.

"You're agreeing with them too?" Yuji whined.

"Yuji-kun they're right. It is bold." Gojo adds.

"Who's side are you on?" Yuji says to Gojo.

"My own." Gojo replies.

"Let's just get back to sorting this out." Yuji says, ending the conversation.

"You aren't denying it." Nobara teases.

"What's there to deny?" Yuji asks.

"That is was bold of you to stay at hers." Panda pointed out.

"It wasn't intentional! She had a fever and fell asleep on my shoulder." Yuji counters.

"Yet you made no attempt to move." Nobara teases.

"What is this, pick on me day?" Yuji sighs.

"Lighten up, we're only joking." Nobara said.

"Yeah and I got that." Yuji replied.

"You're just on-edge cos of your plan aren't you?" Nobara teases.

"Yes." He mumbles.

"Plan?" Maki says.

"Don't worry." Nobara said.

"Oh, did you tell her to bring the letter?" Nobara asks.

"No. But I was gonna go meet her at her dorm and bring her here. Oh and get Fushiguro to come down as well." Yuji explained.

"Get me to come down why?" Megumi said, appearing at the door.

"Oh, Megumi. Hello." Yuji said.

"What's going on in here? Why are you decorating?" Megumi asks.

"It's Y/N's birthday today." Nobara said.

"Oh right." Megumi said.

Once the decorating was all done and everything was ready - it took about an hour - Yuji left the hall and told everyone to hide. He said to switch the lights off after he left so you wouldn't know anyone was in the room. The curtains were closed which made the room darker. He headed out of the hall and towards your dorm, making sure he looked alright.

Everyone was already in formal clothing and so was Yuji. He made his way to your door and knocked on it. Waiting for a response.

"Come in!" You called out.

Yuji opened the door and found you scrambling around your dorm room in a dress while looking for something.

"Can I help you find what you're looking for?" Yuji offers.

"Yes please. That'd be nice. I'm trying to find my black pumps." You say.

After about 5 minutes, you found the shoes and placed them on before sitting down on your sofa. The letter from yesterday was on the table but you were hesitant to open it up.

"Ah screw it. I'm gonna open the letter now." You say.

You opened the letter and started to read the inside of it.

Dear Y/N,
My husband never stopped talking about you. Saying how you were this beam of light that could lighten any room. A beacon of hope who knew the right words to say no matter the occasion. I'm sure he never talked about me and I'm sure you haven't seen him in a while. But he loved you dearly. He wanted to do everything within his power to protect you. That's why he became a shaman. For you. To protect you.

This may not be much, but I was able to find a few pictures of him as well as some other family pictures he had collected. I really hope to meet you someday soon.

From,
Aunt Cass.

"I-I have an aunt?" You say in shock.

"I know this isn't much but I wanted to surprise you for your birthday. I thought it'd be nice for you to reach out to family so I asked sensei for help." Yuji said.

"Yuji." You say, hugging him which caught him off guard.

"Happy birthday, Y/N." Yuji says as he hugs you.

"How did you know?" You ask.

"I may have taken a peak at your calendar. Now come on, I have another surprise." Yuji says.

"Oh okay." You say.

You get up from the sofa and you let Yuji lead the way. Making sure to lock your dorm room as you left. He kept on walking before you realised you had arrived outside of the dining hall.

"The dining hall? Why here?" You ask.

"You'll see." Yuji says, pushing the door wide open.

The lights suddenly came on and everyone jumped out screaming "Happy birthday", catching you by surprise a little.

"Guys. Did you organise all this? Thank you so much." You say with a wide smile.

Yuji led you to the table of presents as you unwrapped them all. Leaving only his left. You picked up the final gift and started unwrapping the paper, seeing a jewellery box inside. You opened it and saw a necklace with a ying-yang pendant on it.

"Aww Yuji I love it. You remembered." You say.

He took the necklace from your hands and helped you put it on before standing in front of you, causing you to look straight at him.

"Yuji what's wrong?" You say.

"I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror... over and over until it sounded nice... not something sappy like all of the romance flicks you see. But something genuine from the heart. Y/N. You and me have known each other for a while now. And everytime I learn something new about your past, I just want to protect you even more. You've been there for me from the beginning and never once left. I've never thought about ever leaving you. The stars in the sky are nothing compared to the ones I've seen in your eyes whenever you talk about something you love. You're beautiful, you know that? So Y/N, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Yuji asks.

"Aww Yuji. I never thought you'd ask." You say as you hug him.

"So is that a yes?" He asks.

"Yes!" You say.

As you were hugging him, he tilted your head up slightly so that he could lean in and give you a kiss. Not a peck, but a full kiss. It caught you off guard a little but you leant in and kissed back as passionately as him.

"Let's stay this way forever. No secrets. No hiding things." You say.

"Yeah. Let's stay like this for as long as we can." Yuji replies.

The end.

Aww I'm so sad to end this book. It's been such an amazing journey that I never thought the support I'd get would be as great as I have received. I can confirm there will be a sequel, however I am planning to base it somewhat on the manga. Currently, I'm thinking of going up until the manga ends. However, the anime ended on a damn cliffhanger. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so please let me know if you have any ideas.

Author-chan out for the last time on this book! 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 292 10
After recent trauma, (Y/n) suddenly develops mysterious powers that lets them see curses that are somehow not visible to everyone. When they meet Goj...
72.1K 2.7K 45
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
38.8K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
108K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...