Chapter 3

"You're cursed, so I will exorcise you!" Fushiguro exclaims.

"Hold up, it's not a problem." Itadori says as the tattoos soon begin to disappear.

"More importantly, you and I are pretty beat up. We need to get to a hospital." Itadori says.

At this point, you had decided to hide in a corner somewhere to hopefully be forgotten about.

"What's the situation?" Someone said.

"Wha-?!" Fushiguro pauses. "Gojo Sensei! What're you doing here?!" Fushiguro finishes.

"Yo! I wasn't gonna come at first... but the higher-ups got involved after hearing that a special-grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as I have the time to see the sights." Gojo said.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo adds.

"Um... Sorry, I ate it." Itadori interjects.

"For real?" Gojo said.

"For real." Fushiguro and Itadori said at the same time.

"Hm... Ha ha! You're not kidding. They're combined. How does your body feel?" Gojo says.

"Okay..." Itadori replies.

"Can you switch to Sukuna?" Gojo asks.

"Sukuna?" Itadori repeats, confused.

"The cursed object you ate." Gojo explains.

"Oh, yeah. Probably." Itadori replies.

"Ten seconds. Come on back after ten seconds." Gojo asks.

"I dunno about this." Itadori says, contemplating.

"Don't worry! I'm crazy strong." Gojo says, stretching.

"Megumi, hold on to this, will ya?" Gojo says.

"What's this?" Megumi asks.

"Kikufuku Mochi." Gojo explains.

"It's not a souvenir. That's for me to eat on the bullet train home." Gojo says.

"I've got a student watching, so... I hope you don't mind if I show off a little." Gojo says.

Gojo grabbed Sukuna's arm and threw him.

"It doesn't matter what era it is. You guys are always a pain! You stupid Jujutsu sorcerer!" Sukuna exclaims.

"But that doesn't matter to me." Sukuna adds.

"7. 8. 9. Should be about time." Gojo says.

"Oh... was everything ok?" Itadori asks.

"What a surprise! You really can control it." Gojo says.

"Yeah, but he's kind of annoying." Itadori replies.

"It's a miracle that's the only side effect." Gojo says.

Then, Gojo tapped Itadori on the forehead, causing him to fall.

"What did you do?" Megumi asks.

"He's knocked out." Gojo answers.

"If he wakes up and isn't possessed... he might have potential as a vessel. Okay, question for ya. What do I do with him?" Gojo adds.

"Even if he is potentially a vessel... he must be executed under the regulations of Jujutsu. But I don't want to let him die!" Megumi replies.

"Is that a personal opinion?" Gojo asks.

"Yes, a personal opinion. Please do something about it." Megumi replies.

"Heh heh heh. A precious students request. Leave it to me!" Gojo says.

"Now, if the girl in the corner wants to come out." Gojo adds.

"Oh... I completely forgot about her." Megumi says.

"Shit." You curse to yourself.

"How much did you see?" Gojo asks.

"Err all of it?" You reply.

"Gojo Sensei." Megumi says.

"Yes?" Gojo replies.

"So do you sense it too?" Megumi says.

"Ah. I do. It's quite powerful. Probably equal to Sukuna I think." Gojo says to Megumi.

"Could someone tell me what's going on. Please." You say, getting their attention.

"You have cursed energy. To be precise, the same level of cursed energy as Sukuna." Gojo replies.

"Special-grade?!" You pause. "That a good thing?" You question.

"If you can control it, yes. If not, no." Megumi replies.

"Right..." You say.

"So, are you going to come with us?" Gojo asks.

"Nope. I'm good thanks. I have somewhere to be." You say, jumping off the roof.

"Yup, she has cursed energy. One second, look after him. I'll go and get her." Gojo says.

Gojo managed to catch up to you and stood in front of you. Then, did the same thing he did to Itadori.

Time skip:
You woke up after a couple hours in a room you didn't recognise. Then you remembered where you last where. Outside a school. Fighting curses and watching some kid eat one.

You got up out of the bed and decided to go outside for some fresh air. Definitely not knowing where you where. Then, you saw Gojo Sensei (as Megumi called him), Itadori and Megumi. So you decided to head back inside, and try to go back to sleep as you had a massive headache.

Once in your room, you could hear talking in the corridor, so you decided to peak outside and have a look.

"There's a bunch of empty rooms, aren't there?" Fushiguro says.

"Hey. Fushiguro! You finally look better!" Itadori exclaims.

"I thought it'd be more lively and fun this way." Gojo says.

"Classes and missions are more than enough!" Fushiguro says.

"Anyway... it's fine." Gojo says.

"No it's not." Megumi replies.

"More importantly, we're goin' out tomorrow!!" Gojo exclaims.

"We're going to get the fourth first year." Gojo adds.

You decided to head back to your room and sleep a little more. You slept a while, before waking up and deciding you were no longer tired. You decided to train outside for a bit before you decided you were tired enough.

You grabbed your weapons and headed outside, looking for a field of some sort and eventually found one.