Chapter 5

Knock. Knock.

"Y/N. You in there?" Megumi asks.

No response.

"Huh." Megumi replies.

At breakfast:
"Hey. Itadori. You seen Y/N?" Megumi asks.

"Nope. Haven't seen her in two days." Itadori says.

Then, Gojo came to the table with a really sour face. Like someone had stolen his candy or something.

"Sensei. What's the matter with you?" Megumi asks.

"Yeah. You look like someone stole something from ya." Itadori adds.

"I mean kinda." Gojo sulks.

"What do you mean 'kind of'?" Megumi says.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I went for a walk. Then, I saw Y/N and challenged her to a one-on-one fight. To figure out what her cursed energy was." Gojo pauses. "But she beat me." Gojo mutters.

"Wait what?!" Megumi exclaims.

"Yeah. She definitely is on par with Sukuna. I'm glad we found her." Gojo says.

"Wait. Did you just say that girl that I saw two days ago has the same power level as Sukuna?!" Itadori exclaims.

"Maybe even stronger. It's a good thing that she is here. Though I'm starting to think the only person that's a match for her is Sukuna himself." Gojo says.

"Itadori. Go look for her. She's probably still in the field." Gojo says.

"Why me?!" Itadori pauses. "Fine." Itadori finishes.

Itadori then left the other two and started looking for you. He walked around for a while and then found you. Asleep. In a field. Leaning against a broken boulder.

"Did she do that?!" Itadori thought out loud.

"Hmm? Oh. It's morning already?" You say, just waking up.

"Yeah. Actually." Itadori says.

"Huh. When did you get here?!" You exclaim.

"Just now. Gojo sent me." Itadori says.

"Oh ok. Oh shit we're supposed to be going to Tokyo today. I need to get changed." You say, jumping up to your feet.

"Damn I ache all over. Maybe I shouldn't have done that last night." You say pointing to the boulder you were leaning against.

"Wait. You did that?!" Itadori exclaims.

"Yeah. Last night. Gojo helped me break it. When I accidentally threw him at the boulder in our sparing match last night. You know, one of these days I'm gonna have to ask Sukuna for a fight." You say.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Itadori says.

"Why not?" You ask.

"Who knows what that outcome will be." Itadori says.

"Good point but it doesn't change my mind." You pause. "Now I'm gonna go get changed. Meet you at the front of the school." You say.

You left Itadori and went to your room to change into your uniform. You quickly did so and met Megumi and Itadori at the front gate. You were still slightly tired from last night but chose to ignore that, hoping today wouldn't be so tiring.

Time skip to Tokyo:
"Isn't it too little for four people to pass first year?" Itadori questions.

"Yeah. He has a point. That seems oddly small." You add.