ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

55. Phone

3.7K 184 128
By KimichiMice

You all arrived at the park, of course with some family guards to accompany you four.

Jungkook:Hey Eun woo, Y/n! Let's go see the fishes on the lake!

Eun woo:Fish...

In Eun woo's tone of voice, it was clear that he was scared.

Y/n:Eun?

Eun woo:N-No thanks...

Taehyung suddenly immerged behind Eun woo, he put his hand on Eun woo's shoulder then looked at him.

Taehyung: Eun woo is afraid of Fishes...so please do not mention any of those things infront of him..Got that? Jungkook, Y/n?

At first he sounded calm to explain to you and Jungkook that Eun woo is afraid of Fishes, but after that he sounded threatening and warn full.

Jungkook: S-Sorry about that Eun woo!

Eun woo: It's ok you didn't knew!

Eun woo said happily like nothing happened.

Taehyung: Jungkook keep an eye out for these two brats..

Taehyung retrieved his hand from Eun woo's shoulder and just put it in his pockets. His calm now.

Taehyung: I'll be over there.

Taehyung walked towards a certain tree and sat down under it. (Damn! The tree is more luckier than me?! 🤧)

Jungkook followed what his older brother said, a cheerfully grabbed both Y/n and Eun woo's hand.

Jungkook:Ok then! Let's just go around the flower field!!

Eun woo:Yay!!

Y/n:Ok!!

Both Y/n and Eun woo said in unison, earning a warm smile from Jungkook.

•Taehyung pov•

Jungkook offered for them to just go around the fields, which is good, because I can look after them with the distance.

9:08 AM...We have plenty of time before going to the zoo. The acquirium..Now that was a good moment for us. Though. It's not really fair if we left the others behind when we go to the zoo.

Me and Jungkook will surely be scolded for 1 hour straight.

Taehyung:Huh?

I flinched a bit by the sudden feeling of being watched, I'm literally being watched.

And from the way I feel by the dagger gaze, it's seems that this person desires to kill me. That's normal and good, but dangerous at the same time, Y/n and Eun woo are not cut out to escape if something happens here. Me, Jungkook and the guards can shred handle them, but we will get distracted by time to time on keeping an eye on the brats.

What to do.....should I kill them?

No.. It's too risky here.. specially when I don't know if they're armed or not. Eun woo and Y/n they must be their targets.

Eun woo, His dad is a part from the underground, sometimes he often gets into trouble, I hate that bastard, doing something recklessly without thinking, everytime. It's not shocking if one of those enemies of his tried to assassinate Justin and Eun woo. What a troublesome world.

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah!

I shouted for Jungkook, I briskly walked towards him. He turned to me with a certain curiousity and alerted facial expression.

Jungkook:Yes?

Taehyung:Keep on guard for those two brats.. I'll look around..

Jungkook just nodded happily not wanting the stalkers to be alerted. I waved goodbye a bit to Jungkook, the best way to trick them is to let them think we are not alerted, and make them believe we are mindless of the situation. If they underestimate us them it's clear they're going to die.

As I started to follow some path on the park. The eyes... they're near by.

Guard: Sir.. You've got a call from master Jin.

One guard came running and informing me. This guy is stupid, shouting a little while there's an intruder?! What can I say..he doesn't even knew.

Taehyung:Ok..just leave me alone for next 2 hours..

The guard nodded in agreement and left, he'll seriously have a punishment after this.

°On Call°

Taehyung:
What is it hyung?

Jin:
Where are you? And also Jungkook? Where is he?

Taehyung:
We are here...at home.

Jin:
Oh? Ok!

Taehyung:
Wait a minute Hyung..Why did you suddenly call?

Jin:
Just checking! I wouldn't want My Tae and Kookie to get hurt you know!

Taehyung:
Are you underestimating me Hyung?

Jin:
No..I trust your strength, I'm just checking if you both are home...safe.

Taehyung:
So you really do underestimated us-

Jin:
B.Y.E! BYE!

°Call ended°

Just like that he hangs up on me..but is it really ok for me not to inform him that we are outside?

I think I'm going to regret lying to him sooner or later.

I just continued to walk and observed my surroundings carefully. Where the hell are this stalkers?!

Jungkook: Hyung!

When I heard Jungkook's panicking tone. I knew....... I knew one of the brats are in danger.

Jungkook: Taehyung! Y/n..she..she suddenly vanished!

Taehyung: Jungkook you bastard! Didn't I told you to be on guard-

*BANG!*

Taehyung:Jungkook duck!
(🦆Quack! 😂)

When I sensed the bullet being shot towards Jungkook, I quickly pushed him to avoid getting him shot.

Taehyung:Shit!

As I said that Jungkook quickly pushed me aside and he suddenly ran, probably going to catch the one who shot that bullet.

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah! Come back!

But of course he didn't listen.

Taehyung: Don't be fucking reckless Jungkook! Come back!

But he never did, I just looked at his running figure.

Taehyung: .......Wait..EUN WOO?!

That stupid banana milk box full of nothing but stupidity! He didn't even took care of Eun woo! Cousin Jewoo would surely beat our asses after this!

I quickly got to our car, hopeful that Atleast Eun woo is there.

Eun woo:Uncle!

E-Eun woo...is crying? He never really do cry at all. Why..why now? I remembered when Justin broke his favorite glass figurine...He didn't cry at all.

***

Jin:H-Hey! Don't run around! Jungkook, Hobi, Justin!

Jungkook, Hobi and Justin did NOT listen at all. They happily ran around the play room. Bts is currently at Eun woo and Justin's house, since bts is still in training at that time, they aren't really busy than what they are today.

Their cousin Jewoo AKA Eun woo and Justin's mother, insisted for them to play with his boys while she and her husband are working away. It was hard to force Mr.Kim to make his sons come and play. But in the end he gave in knowing his niece wouldn't stop.

Yoongi: It's no use hyung..they are in total sugar rush mod..

Yoongi said as he sips his juice. Jin is starting to worry for them, since his the eldest in the room his responsible to what ever happens to them. (God! I hate being eldest)

Jin:Kookie! Hobi! Stin! Stop it!

Again, non of them stopped.

Justin:Ah!

That's when Jin's worried immediately became a panic. Justin just bumped into his little 4 yr old brother who is carrying his favorite glass horse figurine.

But it got out of Eun woo's grip when Justin bumped into him..making this figurine fall and broke like a thousand pieced.

Eun woo stood still there on his spot looking at the figurine. Jin immediately noticed that Eun woo's next move is to pick it up, Jin grabbed Eun woo's hand before it can even touch the sharp glasses.

Jin:Eun woo! Never again try to pick up something like that! It may hurt you!

Eun woo just looked blankly at Jin, Jin kinda felt worried. This wasn't like Eun woo to act blankly, Eun woo was a cheerful and care free boy. Jin put his hands on Eun woo's shoulders, he made him turned around to face Justin.

Jin: Apologize now Stin!

Justin:S-Sorry about that Eun...I didn't mean to do it! But I promise I'll buy you a new one!

Eun woo just nodded and left the room followed by a few maids. (The life of a rich fragile kid..am I right?)

Justin:I made him upset didn't I, hyung?

Jin:Yes..yes you clearly did..as punishment for Kookie and Hobi, you three must NOT use any of your RC! (Race cars)

Jungkook:Why are we involved?!

Jungkook whined as he hid behind Taehyung.

Namjoon:Just to be clear, Kookie, Hobi, Stin...you three was already stopped and warned by Jin-hyung many times, so it's all your fault that Eun woo's favorite figurine broke!

***

The memory was very clear to me.

Taehyung:Eun...are you ok?

Eun woo:Y-Yes! But Y/n she's missing!

I just patted his head, he was shocked a bit by what I did and he stopped crying and looked at me. Fuck*ng damn finally he calmed down.

Taehyung:Eun woo... don't worry, we'll get Y/n back, that is our duty as her brothers after all..

Eun woo: ...okay.

He was kinda hesitant when he said that. But what can I do? I was not sure who is other enemy now, if anything happens to Y/n we will have a serious talk with dad, I can already imagine my punishment. I hate going back on that old damn punishment room.

Taehyung:How about this Eun woo..go back to the mansion where it is safe. Calm down ok.. panicking wouldn't help our situation on finding Y/n.

Eun woo just nodded and got inside the car. I can tell that he is really traumatised by what happened, he was always locked up in his home, to the point that he barely even have a stable and very good childhood. This was all new to him, his beginning to walk towards our world.

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and began to focus on Y/n.

•While with the other and it's Mr.Mama's pov by the way•

We we're having fun talking to each other. Though...I can't help but feel that something bad is going to happen. (senses of an over concerned brother-)

I decided to ignore the feeling and just listen to my friends and brothers talk.

SUDDENLY, My phone vibrated, and the caller was...

This is the end of the chapter! Thank you

AND CONGRATULATIONS!
💜😎💜

...Y/n? Why would she be calling, sigh it must've been Tae and Jk.

I picked up the call and excused myself from the others and just moved to the next room.

°On call°

Jin:
Y/n what is it? Is it Tae and-

???:
Umm...Hi..

The voice... It was a man's voice?! Why would a man have- wait..No..Nononono don't tell me.. she's..she-

Jin:
How the hell did you get my sister's phone..

I remained calm but of course my voice held a threatening and on rage tone. I can hear the voice from the other side chuckle..is he serious?!

???:
Now,now... don't threaten me like that..I might slit your sister's throat if you did it again..

Jin:
Y-Y/n...

???:
That's it..calm down so we can talk about all the total expenses of Y/n's up coming funeral..

Jin:
You-

???:
I'm only kidding...A young girl like her self doesn't fit with your world..she needed to be far away from you all as possible. She doesn't deserve someone like bts...

Y/n...He is right.. Y/n...she doesn't fit in at all in the world we are living. She's my very innocent little cheetah (I got the nickname right! ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.), but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve us..

Jin:
Shut up.

???:
Angry now are we? Don't worry to much, she has plenty of time to live, well of course not until my master ordered me to end her.

Jin:
....

???:
Why so silent...?

Jin:
What's her condition now?....tell me in detail..

???:
Mmm?🤔...ok.. She's currently resting on the couch while both hands and feet are tied.. but soon we'll move her in a room and lock her up....we can't just let her go running off.

Jin:
Did you used anything that can harm her?

???:
No..master said not to hurt her...So she'll be fine..

This guy...his seriously talking like this is normal. I hate that kind of tune.

Jin:
Get to the point! What is your true motive on taking her?!

???:
I actually don't know.. what master says. I follow...so unfortunately I am not in the position to get through his businesses.. I only follow him..

Jin:
In short your a slave.

???:
Yes...?

In his tone, it was cheerful and yet his  not sure of his answer.

Jin:
Useless..

???:
Trust me Jin.. I'm not useless at all... I'm ready to take your sister's life any time..I like the taste of her blood.

Jin:
You..you dare to touch her?!

???:
She's not injured...I just took a liking of her blood since the last time I tasted it...

On that point, Jin is shaking in anger, nervousness and panic. The moment he heard the words 'her blood', he knew that he must act immediately, he wanted to take Y/n still while she is unconscious. He doesn't want her to find out herself that she's held captive and surrounded by strangers.

???:
Why are you silent again..?
(💢( ╹▽╹ ) His planing your grave you idiot-)

???:
Well our time is up...Byebye.

*CALL ENDED*

When Jin heard that his caller hang up, he immediately throw the phone towards the wall making it broken.

Jin just formed his hands into a fist and he was looking at the floor with rage, as if the floor was the one who kidnapped Y/n.

Soon some loud running steps was heard, Then the door slammed open by non other than NAMJOON and the others following behind him.

Namjoon:Hyung what's with a the loud thud on the wall just now?!

Jimin:Hyung...?

Jin:Hurry and get ready for an upcoming mission...we have a job to do.
______________________________________

Author: we're you all tricked?

Jungkook: Maybe...and you said congratulations though..

Author: congratulations for not noticing the end!!!

Jimin: stop doing your little pranks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.9K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
4.2K 244 14
A normal girl with normal life live with her mom love her family the most On other hand 7 brother love each other and their appa the most they all...
11.7K 287 26
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
34.4K 1.7K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...