✨Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Sce...

By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

(Jujutsu Kaisen and the characters in here do NOT belong to me!) Characters: Yuji Itadori Gojo Satoru Fushigu... More

A/n
What they think about you
When they realise they have feelings
How they confess
What its like to date them
📱Their phone📱
Random Scenarios (::
When you're sad Part 1
When you're sad part 2
Any requests?
Break up Prank
When someones flirting with you
When someones flirting with you Part 2
When someone flirts with you part 3
A/n
💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader
New Character!
Songs that remind them of you/ that make them think of you
A/n
If you rejected them Part 1
If you rejected them part 2
Small A/n :D
If you rejected them part 3
Pocky Game ❤
IMPORTANT
Good News :D
Open once again c:
New Characters!
Cuddles 😊
Help ;_;
Help part 2
Flinching when they raise their hand at you
Quick announcement
oh no...
Good news :D
What 😃
Dying in their arms pt.1
:D
Kabedon Challenge Part 1
A/n
Q n' A
Q n' A pt.2
Happy birthday Gojo! 🎉🥳
✨Special✨
Happy Christmas Eve 🎄🎁
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
A/n
Some headcannons
more head cannons
Yujis Edited: Dying in thier arms
more headcannons
So im back-
When they're sad |Yujis Part|
A/n
helloooo~

How you met each other

19.2K 205 160
By Iwillsimpfor2Dmen

Yuji Itadori

-The both of you met through the occult club
-He found you too be very nice even though you bought the club snacks
-For the rest of the day he hung out with you until he wanted to visit his grandfather
(Little Scenario)

The school day was almost over, there was only 3 members in the Occult Club. As you got some snacks out of your bag there was footsteps running up to the door.

???: "Im sorry im late!"

You looked where the noise came from, it was a guy with pink hair with brown eyes.As soon as he got into the classroom he slumped on to one of the chairs panting for air. You turned his way and walked over too him. The other two where getting some candles too set the spooky mood.

Y/n: "Are you alright? D-do you want some water??"

He looked up at you then caught his breath slowly.

???: "I-im fine.. Its okay dont worry."

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

He looked at his backpack that was in his lap then looked at you.

???: "Yes please.."

You walked over to your bag getting an un-opened water bottle giving it to him.

???: "Thanks, do you mind if I can ask you what your name is?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Its L/n, Y/n. Its nice to meet you."

Yuji: "Thats a nice name! Mine is Yuji Itadori."

You gave him a welcoming smile, he smiled back at you with a pink tint on his face.

Gojo Satoru

-You where one of the sorceress there
-You where assigned to work with Gojo to train other students
-He was very goofy and playful knowing that he wasn't alone to train students anymore
-He finds you nice to be around with and is glad someone can tollerate him
(Little Scenario)

You where assigned to help a sorcerer train students. It was a bit nervracking at first since you where use to doing things on your own. He had told you too meet him at the park so everyone could meet each other there. When you arrived you saw a blindfolded man along with three other people.

One of the students had weird spikey black hair, one had pink hair with a red hoodie with his uniform. The last student was a girl with short light brown hair.

Just seeing them made you already nervous for what was comming. As you walked over to them the blindfolded man saw you and waved at you, the other three looked where he was waving and saw who it was. They all looked at each other with little smerks.

As you got closer the brown haired girl walked up to you.

???: "Hey! So you're Gojos Sensei's girlfriend?? Right?"

As soon as thoes words left her mouth your face turned bright red. You cleared your throat explaining to her that you where here to help him.

Y/n: "U-umm no im not, im here to help you guys. I was requested here.."

She looked at you with a confused look then looked back at the other two kids.

Nobara: "The names Nobara. What about yours?"

Y/n: "Its L/n, Y/n."

Nobara: "Thats an interesting name... Now come on lets meet the others!"

She dragged you too meet the other three. When I got close the man looked up from his phone putting it away in his pocket.

???: "So you're Y/n? It's nice to meet you, im glad theres someone who can help me out."

Y/n: "Yeah... So you're Gojo Right?"

Gojo: "hhmmh, I think Nobara introduced herself already. The other two are Itadori and Megumi. Megumi is the guy with black spikey hair and Itadori has light pink hair.

Gojo: "Also are you new here? I havent seen you around Jujutsu Tech."

Y/n: "Oh i've been here for a while now I guess you havent seen me yet.."

Gojo: "Oh im sorry if that sounds rude. But anyways~. I bought you and me mochi to share, its my favorite :>>.

Y/n: "Really? thank you."

He got the mochi out of the bag and opened the little wraper. The outside of the mochi looked like a little soft marshmello, he handed you one.

Y/n: "T-thank you."

You took a bite out of it, the texture was really soft and squishy.

Satoru: "What do you think?"

Y/n: "They're really good! I can see why you like them."

He smiled at you and then pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Satoru: "Smile (:"

You looked at the his phone not having enough time to get ready for the picture. He snapped a photo of the both of you.

Satoru: "There, dont worry ill send this too you so dont pout."

Megumi Fushiguro

-He met you in middle school
-He was surprised you weren't scared of him
-After that day he decited to become your friend
-The two of you rocked the school knowing no one would bother the both of you
(Little Scenario)

You sat in your seat looking out of the window peacefully, everyone was talking and sharing conversations until someone walked into the classroom. You thought it was a teacher but it was a student. You turned too look at him, his appearance was quite odd... He had Spikey black hair.

He walked towards you stopping where you sat.

???: "Hey.."

You looked in his direction greeting him good morning.

Y/n: "Good morning, do you need anything??"

He gave you a weird look then looked back at you.

???: "Why are you acting all nice? Arent you scared of me?"

Y/n: "I dont really find a reason to be scared of you... I feel like I should treat everyone the same."

He stared at you for a second then sighed.

???: "Ill see you after class."

Even though he didnt scare you his voice still sounded intimadating sending you chills down your back.

He walked into his seat and sat down. No one made any sound until the teacher came into the classroom

When class was over you walked over to your locker putting your books away. As you where getting the code for your locker you felt someone tap your shoulder. It was the kid from earlier.

Y/n: "Oh, hey."

???: "Just making sure you're that girl from earlier right?"

Y/n: "Yeah.. The names L/n, Y/n by the way."

Fushiguro: "Thats a nice name... Im Fushiguro Megumi

You unlocked your locker putting your books away.

Fushiguro: "I know this is weird, but do you think it'll be okay to hang out with me after school?"

You put you books away getting ready for lunch so you could talk to him better without struggling.

Y/n: "I dont mind. We can go to the park if you'd like."

Fushiguro: "Sure that dosent sound bad."

The both of gou guys walked off to lunch, (Time skip cause im lazy)

After school the both of you walked to the park. The both of you put your bags on a picnic table going to the swings. The both of you wanted too see who could go the highest. You where getting nervous becuase heights where your little fear. You started to slow down a bit, once the swing was slow enough you jumped off the swing. You lost your balance and fell face first into the dirt. Megumi got the swing to slow down and helped you up.

Fushiguro: "Are you okay?"

He kneeled down to get the sand out of your mouth and eyes. When you opened your eyes a little bit you could see a soft pink color on his cheeks.

Fushiguro: "Its time to go now i guess... See you tomorrow.

He helped you up giving you your backpack.

Y/n: "Thank you, see you tomorrow Fushiguro."

You smiled at him walking off to home.

Toge Inumaki
(Sorry if this is confusing but you can use your own Oc in here (Curse) if you want)

-He met you at a small cafe
-He wrote down how he couldnt speak so the both of you passed notes to each other
-The both of you enjoyed coffee and little cookies
-He thinks you're someone that wont judge him
-Hes happy that he met you
(Little Scenario)

Once the day was almost over you headed to one of your favorite cafes. When you arrived you saw a guy sitting down looking outside at the window. You assumed he was from Jujutsu High since he wore a simillar uniform to the others. You sat down a table away from him, as you ordered your usual you found a small note in the napkin when you where getting the nutencils out of it.

"Hello, im sorry if this is a weird thing to do so I can communicate with you, but if you're wondering why I cant speak to you directly is becuase my Curse involves me speaking to you. I'd feel bad if someone got hurt if I where just to ask them how their day was so I would like to hopefully talk to you through here. My name is Toge Inumaki by the way. :)"

The note made you smile a bit since you thought it was nice of him to write to you like this. You got up from your seat and sat with him. You waved at him, then smiled. He mummbled something but then got a piece of paper from his backpack and wrote on it. Once he was done he gave you the note.

"Im glad you can hopefully be my friend, im sorry its hard to talk to you but I hope you understand (: Whats your name?"

You glanced at Inumaki then looked back at the note.

Y/n: "My names L/n, Y/n. Its nice too meet you, I think ive seen you a couple of times at Jujutsu High. But I think you have a very interesting Curse. Mine is (Curse of your choise).

You handed back the paper to him so he could write more to you. But as soon as you handed him the paper the both of your snacks and drink arrived. You got chocolate chip cookies with a vanilla milkshake.
(Im sorry if this isnt the things you like, you can change it if you'd like.) Inumaki had Green Tea with dumplings. He set the paper asside so it wouldnt get dirty. He unzipped ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) His hoodie to eat.

Y/n: "Wait i thought you cant do that."

He looked at you then grapped the paper and wrote something else on it then handed it to you.

"Im sorry i didnt explain this earlier but I can unzip my hoodie to eat and drink things, but I cant directly speak to you or my curse will effect you."

You looked at him feeling embarassed.

Y/n: "O-oh im sorry!"

He smiled at you, you though it was okay. The both of you ate and passed notes to each other until you had to go home. He waved you good bye and went home as well.

A/n
Thank you for reading! If you'd like to request a character let me know :) have a nice day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 377 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
53.5K 2.3K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
62.8K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
1.5M 55.7K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...