Danielle Rose Russell Imagines

Oleh goldenntrio

A captivating and breathtaking woman. Lebih Banyak

Welcome
Not True (male reader)
Wrong Address (female reader)
Surprise (male reader)
Hoodie (female reader)
Forest (male reader)
Jealousy (gender neutral)
Hungry (male reader)
stars (gender neutral)
sunshine (female reader)
they have no clue (male reader)
late night (male reader)
cute (female reader)
forgot something (gender neutral)
lucky (male reader)
i'll wait (female reader)
i like both (male reader)
hormones (female reader)
coffee - male reader

Fears (gender neutral)

2.7K 57 2
Oleh goldenntrio

You and your buddy Alexis got called in the office because your boss has a new case for you.

"A flight attendant got killed on Alaska Airlines last night. I need you two to figure out who killed her. Now get to work." Your boss said to you and Alexis.

"Isn't she a ray of sunshine?" Alexis said to which you said "Guess someone forgot to put creamer in her coffee." You both chuckled and went to the airport in which in the crime happened.

---

You and Alexis were walking on the airplane when she said laughing "This is going to be interesting, you know since airplanes are your fear." "Airplanes aren't my fear it's flying, so as long as it's on the ground I'm fine. Now come on Mrs. I'm afraid of belly buttons." "Ok you know what it's okay to be scared of them be-" Alexis was going to continue her thought but another FBI agent caught both of your guys attention. "Hey love birds! Work now fight later." Alexis said "Were talking about this later." "Yea sure whatever." You said walking into the airplane.

And Holy Shit! There was blood everywhere. You and Alexis scanned the airplane from left to right and it's like a bloody volcano went off.

You asked the FBI agent who is in charge of the scene "Uhh did she get blown up by and RPG? What the hell happened?" "A machete but nice try. Now you two shit heads diagnosis this and the other goes to talk to the other flight attendant." The FBI agent Dave said. You and Alexis both said "Me!" But you were much quicker to talk to the flight attendant. You walked out of the plane and saw her standing next to it with a tissue in her hands. You hate seeing people in these states. No one she ever go through this. "Miss?" You said to see a breathtaking women in from of you. Now she should definitely not ever have to through this you thought.

"He-hello, I'm FBI agent Y/n Ashford. I will be interviewing you. I know you don't want to be doing this right now but remember that whoever did this, this piece of shit will go to jail, ok?" Once you said that you heard a slight giggle which made you smile. "Ok. From the beginning."

---

"She said the person looked like a male, 5'10 and brownish hair." "Alright thank you Y/n, Alexis what did you get?" "The crime scene investigators and I got a foot print and hair so that's going to analysis." "Alright you thank-" "Wait. Umm Danielle said that the person who killed the flight attendants has a neck for them and that he will be after her next. We have to put her in a Protection Program." "Thanks for telling me, you can do that. Anything else?" You and Alexis shook your heads no and went to work."

"I bet you're going love watching her in a protection program." Alexis said to you which resulted in you saying "One he didn't ask me to watch her and two no. She has lost a friend that's not how you console someone." "Whatever, you got the rest of this?" "Yea, you can go home." "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow." Alexis said slapping your shoulder as she walked out the door.

You went into the database and marked Danielle to put her in a protection program. Let's hope it doesn't go into shit.

---

It's the next day, you and Alexis were talking when you get a call from the boss." What's up?" "The girl you put in the program isn't talking, I need to talk to her but she said she will only talk to you. So get your pretty ass down here so you can speak with her." "Aww you think I'm pretty and my ass, wow i'm lucky." "Can you just get your ass down here!" "Yes I'll be there right away m'am."

"I gotta go. Apparently Danielle won't talk to Sunshine she'll only talk to me, so I gotta take my ass South." "Alright I'll see you later?" "Yea and tell me how the prints come out." "Of course. Have fun with Danielle." You rolled your eyes at Alexis and went to see Danielle.

---

"Danielle I heard you wanted to see me?" "Oh um yes. You're the only one I really trust." "ok so you wouldn't mind if I asked you a few questions?" "No." "Ok so who do you think would've done this?" "I don't know but I do know that this flight attendant used to work with us until she disappeared. This was like three weeks ago and she hasn't come back since. Everybody thinks it has to do with her boyfriend." "Who is this boyfriend." You asked to which she replied with "Dave. His names Dave." "Dave as in-" "Your FBI agent Dave yea." Once Danielle said that it's like everything clicked.

"I'll be right back. I just have to chat with my boss, ok?" She nodded her head and you left.

"Boss?" "Did you get anything?" "Yes. I think we got the suspect." "Who is it?" "Dave." "Dave as in the douchebag Dave." "Yes. If you think about it he had a girlfriend that left three weeks ago, she was flight attendant. Now he has personal vendettas against flight attendants." "Why would he join this case?- so he doesn't get caught. Alright Y/n, I need you to take Danielle out of New York and take her to California. I'll get you the plane tickets." "Wait! Plane?" "Yes, you have to get over your fear on the plane. Now go. Make sure Dave doesn't get to Danielle." "I promise, he won't." The boss nodded her head and got a swat team on deck to track Dave. You went back to Danielle to see she was still there.

"We gotta go." "Go where?" "Dave is after you. We don't know when he's going to strike so we gotta go now." "Ok, where?" "California. We have a flight in 2 hours. We need to leave." Danielle nodded her head and with that you left.

---

Danielle and you were currently on the plane and you were a nervous wreck. Your leg kept bouncing up and down so much that Danielle asked "Are you ok?" "Y-yea." You said stuttering and your throat was starting to get dry. Danielle placed her hand on your arm and said "Just breathe in and out of your nose, ok? Like me, you ready?" You nodded your head. "In.......Out.........In........Out, one more time....In.........Out. Do you feel better?" "Yea I do, thank you." "No thank you. You're the one that's protecting me right now." You took her hand off your arm and held it in your hands and said "I will protect you until my last breath. You're going to be safe, I promise. I'm not going to let that dick hurt you. You have my word." She nodded her head and laid it on your shoulder, when she did that the pilot said "We're approaching take off." Danielle kept holding your hand as you and her went up into the sky to California.

---

It's been a couple days since you arrived in Cali. You and Danielle are in LA. Your in a secluded location so Dave won't be able to find you, plus there is extra FBI agents and swat team protecting Danielle and you.

Your not gonna lie with all this time with Danielle your starting to like her more and more. They're just something about her that pulls you in. You don't know what but you hope that feeling doesn't go away.

Danielle is on the couch reading a book when you just got back from getting groceries. "Hey." "Hey Y/n. What did you get?" "Oh you know sweets, carbs-" "So you got junk food?" "Yes." "Do you wanna watch this new movie with me?" Danielle asked in hoping you said yes which you did. "Sure. I'll get the snacks."

You joined Danielle on the couch which you then wrapped a blanket around the two of you. Danielle snuggled closer to you. "I'm cold." Your hand grazed Danielle's when you actually felt how cold she was. "Wow, you are cold." You then wrapped your arm around her. "Is this better?" She nodded her head and you two continued to watch the movie.

You guys slept during the movie but to awoken by a loud gunshot. Not one, two three, like 45 rounds. You both jolted awake to find it was the movie. You guys saw that you were still in each other's embraces and didn't care. If anything you guys leaned in. It's like a magnet was pulling you two together. You were about to go all the way until "Isn't that sweet?" "Dave!" You said jumping off the couch and standing in front of Danielle. You also looked outside to see if anyone was left but no one wasn't.

"You know I could kill you so easily." Dave said to which you said "Then go ahead. What's stopping you?" You said walking closer to him. "Don't move or I'll shoot her!" You stopped moving but when he was talking you walked again because her was distracted. You got closer. So close that you could grab the gun. "I said stay back!" You nodded your head but to grab the gun and point it up so when the gun went off it wouldn't hit you or Danielle. Speaking of the gun going off it did.

Dave and you were fighting when you said "Danielle run!" Danielle ran to which you got knocked out by the gun.

When you awoke the memories of what happened come flooding back. You were about to call Alexis but to find "Hey it's alright Y/n, I got you." "Alexis?" 'Of course, im always here to save your ass." "We have to find her." "I know, luckily we did. She's not too far." "Let's get her back." Alexis nodded her head in agreement and you two went off to find her.

---

Alexis and you pulled up to the abandon warehouse to hear screams. You bolted out of the car for Alexis to stop you. "We need a plan." "You got one?" "You go I front and I'll go behind." You nodded in agreement and went to the front door. You opened the door to see Alexis opening the door in the back. When you saw what is from of you, you couldn't believe your eyes. He was about to torture her.

"Stop!" "Y/n!" Danielle cried in joy. "Don't hurt her Dave." "Why? Cause you have little thing for her?" He said pointing the knife to her throat. You saw Alexis coming up behind Dave so you distracted him. "Maybe I do but you can't put whatever emotional burdens you have onto her. She has nothing to do with your ex girlfriend trauma. So please leave her out of this!" You said getting closer. "Stay back! Do I have to remind you of what happened last time?" As he was talking you just kept walking closer and closer, he was about to pull the trigger but Alexis knocked him out and put him in handcuffs. You released Danielle from her restraints to end up being engulfed in a hug. Again not complaining.

"Are you ok?" You both asked at the same time, which led to a chuckle. You guys were looking at each other until Alexis said "Kiss each other already! I'll be putting this dick in the car." "Thank you Alexis. For everything." You said giving her a hug. "You're my best friend. I'll always me there for you." "As I." You replied to which led you go back to Danielle. "Is he?" "He's going to jail where he will never hurt you again." "Thank you." "Thank you for what?" "You came back for me." "I told you I wouldn't let him hurt you until my last dying breath." You said cupping her cheek and she said "Now that you saved me and I'm technically not a client can you do me one more favor?" "What is it?" "Kiss me." You lightly smiled and leaned in for a hot but brief kiss. You both pulled back and grinned.

---

It's been a week since Danielle put Dave in jail. And since then you two have been together. You asked Danielle to be your girlfriend and she said yes.

Danielle quit being a flight attendant and is now an actor. She's on a show called Legacies. And you're still an FBI agent. But right now you are human being waiting to see your beautiful girlfriend while you are waiting in her dressing room.

"Hi babe." "Hi Dani." You said to then give her a peck on her lips. "You ready?" You asked, she then said "Yes."

You both said goodbye to everyone and went to the car to drive home. You got in the driver seat and she said those three words that make your heart flutter every time "I love you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

177K 5.3K 31
Welcome to my Club, I'm the woman who can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
10.7K 315 15
SZA realizes the love her life, isn't who she's intending to spend the rest of her life with.
3.2K 113 23
•Serenity~ ♡the quality of being peaceful and calm: I admired her serenity in the midst of so much chaos
420K 6.2K 33
The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he counts. Please request